That you are not alone
For I am here with you
迈克尔。杰克逊
《dangerous》(中文:危险)
The way she came into the place I knew right then and there
There was something different about this girl
The way she moved her hair, her face, her lines
Divinity in motion As she stalked the room
I could feel the aura of her presence every head turned feeling passion and lust
the girl was persuasive, the girl i could not trust
The girl was bad, the girl was dangerous
I never knew but i was walking the line
come go with me , I said i have no time
She said don't you pretend we didn't talk on the phone
My baby cried and left me standing alone , She's so dangerous.
The girl is so dange...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Rolling in the deep 的中文歌词_百度知道
Rolling in the deep 的中文歌词
我有更好的答案
There's a fire starting in my heart,
  我心中燃起了一股火焰
  Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark
  那温度将我从黑暗解救
  Finally, I can see you crystal clear.
  我终于看清你了
  Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your sheet bare.
  继续将我出卖然后放弃自己的全部赤裸的留在你的心中
  See how I leave, with every piece of you
  看我怎样将你从我的记忆里逐一脱离
  Don't underestimate the things that I will do.
  不要低估我将会做些什么
  我心中燃起了一股火焰
  那温度将我从黑暗解救
  The sca...
有火在我心中开始,
达到了狂热的程度和它带给我出黑暗
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.
最后,我能看见你清晰。
来吧,我推销出去,我就躺在你的船裸露。
看我怎么走,你的每一块
别小看的事情,我会做。
有火在我心中开始,
达到了狂热的程度和它带给我出黑暗
The scars of your love, remind me of us.
They keep me thinking ...
复制来自豆瓣
--------------------这个真的很欢乐啊----------------
贼而死 啊 FAI而 司大婷 音 买 哈特
瑞驰Ing 啊 飞我 皮尺 案的 一次 布瑞ING 米 奥特 则 大可
烦NOU里,爱 看 sei 有 克瑞斯头 科利尔
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.
勾 阿海的 案的 赛哦 米 奥特 案的 爱哦 来 幼儿 谁谱 拜耳
SEI 好 唉 礼物, 维斯 爱吴瑞 劈死 奥夫 有
懂特 安德尔RUAI四蹄梅特 则 丝印死 在特 唉 唯有 读
我心中燃起了一股火焰 那温度将我从黑暗解救 我终于看清你了继续将我出卖然后放弃自己的全部赤裸的留在你的心中 看我怎样将你从我的记忆里逐一脱离 不要低估我将会做些什么    我心中燃起了一股火焰 那温度将我从黑暗解救 你的爱所留给我的伤痛,提醒了我 让我觉得只差一步之遥 我们将会拥有一切你的爱所留给我的伤痛,已让我无法呼吸我甚至已失去知觉    我们本应幸福的   在黑暗中翻滚   你曾把我的心捏在手里  然后玩弄它  宝贝我已无话可说  可我知道你的思绪缠绕着你    在绝望的深处想着我  在你绝望的深处,我不再和你分担 你的爱所留给我的伤痛,提醒了我  让我觉得只差一步之遥 我们将会拥有一切     你的爱所留给我的伤痛,已让我无法呼吸   我甚至已失去知觉   重复“We ...
There's a fire starting in my heart
姐现在怒火攻心
气愤之火划破黑暗
让我看清了你小子的嘴脸
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your sheet bare
你尽管出卖我吧姐大不了睁只眼闭只眼
甩掉你之前看姐如何好好收拾你
别以为我只是随便说说
姐现在怒火攻心
气愤之火划破黑暗
The scars of your love, remind me of us
你给的伤痛如今仍历历在目
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
我自以为...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁my love歌词英文版怎么读用中文写出来_百度知道
my love歌词英文版怎么读用中文写出来
空荡荡的街道空荡荡的屋子一个洞的内心我独自和房间越来越小我不知道我想知道为什么我不知道他们在哪里我们已在天我们一起唱的歌曲噢 ! 我的爱人我永远坚持达成的一份爱认为,到目前为止因此,一个垃圾祈祷没有我的梦想会带我去那里天空蔚蓝见到你再一次我的爱海外从海岸到海岸找个我最爱的地方字段在哪里绿色一次再次见到你我的爱人我尝试读取我去上班我和我的朋友笑但我不能停止对你的从思维我不知道我想知道为什么我不知道他们在哪里我们已在天歌曲我们唱的歌噢 ! 我的爱人永远的 i'mholding达成的一份爱认为,到目前为止因此,一个垃圾祈祷没有我的梦想会带我去那里天空蔚蓝见到你再一次我的爱海外从海岸到海岸找个我最爱的地方字段在哪里绿色一次再次见到你要把你抱在怀里答应我的爱从我的心告诉你你都是我想到的达成的一份爱认为,到目前为止因此,一个垃圾祈祷没有我的梦想会带我去那里天空蔚蓝见到你再一次我的爱海外从海岸到海岸找个我最爱的地方字段在哪里绿色一次再次见到你我的爱人希望我的梦想会带我去那里天空蔚蓝见到你再一次我的爱海外从海岸到海岸找个我最爱的地方字段在哪里绿色一次再次见到你我的爱人 an empty street an empty house
a hole inside hearti'm all alone and the roomsare getting smalleri wonder how i wonder whyi wonder where they arethe days we hadthe songs we sang togetherand oh! my love
i'm holding on foreverreaching for a lovethat seems so farso i say a litter prayerno my dream will take me therewhere the skies are blue to see youonce again my loveoverseas from coast to coastfind a place i love the mostwhere the fields are greento see you once againmy lovei try to read i go to worki'm laughing with my friendsbut i can't stop to keep myselffrom thinkingi wonder how i wonder whyi wonder where they arethe days we hadthe songs we sang togettherand oh! my lovei'mholding on foreverreaching for a lovethat seems so farso i say a litter prayerno my dream will take me therewhere the skies are blue to see youonce again my loveoverseas from coast to coastfind a place i love the mostwhere the fields are greento see you once againto hold you in my armsto promise my loveto tell you from my heartyou are all i'm thinking ofreaching for a lovethat seems so farso i say a litter prayerno my dream will take me therewhere the skies are blue to see youonce again my loveoverseas from coast to coastfind a place i love the mostwhere the fields are greento see you once againmy loveand hope my dream will take me therewhere the skies are blue to see youonce again my loveoverseas from coast to coastfind a place i love the mostwhere the fields are greento see you once againmy love
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
我空荡荡街道空荡荡屋洞内我独自房间越越我知道我想知道我知道哪我已我起唱歌曲噢
我我永远坚持达份认目前止垃圾祈祷没我梦想带我空蔚蓝见再我海外海岸海岸找我字段哪绿色再见我我尝试读取我班我我朋友笑我能停止思维我知道我想知道我知道哪我已歌曲我唱歌噢
我永远 i'mholding达份认目前止垃圾祈祷没我梦想带我空蔚蓝见再我海外海岸海岸找我字段哪绿色再见要抱怀答应我我告诉都我想达份认目前止垃圾祈祷没我梦想带我空蔚蓝见再我海外海岸海岸找我字段哪绿色再见我希望我梦想带我空蔚蓝见再我海外海岸海岸找我字段哪绿色再见我 an empty street an empty house
a hole inside hearti'm all alone and the roomsare getting smalleri wonder how i wonder whyi wonder where they arethe days we hadthe songs we sang togetherand oh! my love
i'm holding on foreverreaching for a lovethat seems so farso i say a litter prayerno my dream will take me therewhere the skies are blue to see youonce again my loveoverseas from coast to coastfind a place i love the mostwhere the fields are greento see you once againmy lovei try to read i go to worki'm laughing with my friendsbut i can't stop to keep myselffrom thinkingi wonder how i wonder whyi wonder where they arethe days we hadthe songs we sang togettherand oh! my lovei'mholding on foreverreaching for a lovethat seems so farso i say a litter prayerno my dream will take me therewhere the skies are blue to see youonce again my loveoverseas from coast to coastfind a place i love the mostwhere the fields are greento see you once againto hold you in my armsto promise my loveto tell you from my heartyou are all i'm thinking ofreaching for a lovethat seems so farso i say a litter prayerno my dream will take me therewhere the skies are blue to see youonce again my loveoverseas from coast to coastfind a place i love the mostwhere the fields are greento see you once againmy loveand hope my dream will take me therewhere the skies are blue to see youonce again my loveoverseas from coast to coastfind a place i love the mostwhere the fields are greento see you once againmy love
其他1条回答
按乃木四追
按乃木提好丝
饿后另撒爱吗哈
如字啊该听四毛了
啊完的哈哦
啊完的为饿贼啊
则得字为喊
桑字为三特该则
饿后顶昂佛ruai我
瑞吃应否饿拉则森扫发
扫啊塞饿类特扑ruai
闹吗追字忒可米贼饿
外则死噶则不路 sei有完丝饿跟 吗拉
噢我sei字可楼字可楼字
反则扑来色拉则某
外则非字可瑞 sei有完丝饿跟 吗拉
啊chua土瑞
啊够土我可
啊拉副应吗副瑞字
把啊看四大土kei吗塞哦副ruang忒肯 哦闹
啊完的哈哦
啊完的为贼啊
则得字为海,
则桑为三特该则 哦也
饿后顶昂副ruai我
瑞吃否饿拉在sei 艘发
扫啊塞饿类特扑ruai
闹吗追字忒可米贼饿
外则死噶则不路 sei有完丝饿跟 吗拉
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首外国歌,想国歌,歌词是 we are都ruai sei呀_百度知道
有首外国歌,想国歌,歌词是 we are都ruai sei呀
  blue  kio lv ga go  mo mi qia jiang qiu  wu li shi de go  gu lio so gei  ma mi mang de le jiu  im singing my blues wu wu  sa len nen mu lue  pa lan sen pu lue gei ji giao jo(kai sei gen wa jio wu wu)  s den gu liao ruai  nen liao bu nen sa lang oh oh  [RAP]  ga ten na lu ta len gu no wan na  wei ya ma li ga  no ye gen so go na jiu nen go ya  nei mei lan gin cha ye cho men na  bi ger pa ji ma  nei ga mu na shi nen  go ya jia ni nen nei kio len sa la ei ma lo  kei han zo ma zo wei lo nei su nang za go ang  ma nei sei gei ma qi ma na lo ma gi nai gio nai yo wei jie  ----------------------------  tei ye na so nen ma na go  ju gui ma king sa lang ha go  pa len gei mu di lo xi yin nei mang  mu nei ga ma to nao lei gei so ao jia na  kio lei ga go  mo mi qia jiang  jiu wu li shi de go  ku lio so gei ma ni mo di le jiu  im singing my blues wu wu  sa len nen mu lue  pa lan sen pu lue gei ji giao jo(im singing my blues wu wu)  s den gu liao ruai  nen liao bu nen sa lang oh oh  [RAP]  xin jiang yi mo jin go men ka ta jin qie ni gen na go  ti lu sei ao liao bu cen nao wa na  nai mao li so sei ge jin chong ma in no mo ma nei miang  choo choo kie gi lo gera di nen sha lang  gai lo ti do wai lo ki do wai na  hen bo gen ta hong kia mai kv yi san nian bu jian man ge mou jian man  ten su lo ji an mu lo ji dou a na  gai su wan nen ba wan sa lang de len wa da kang da  ----------------------  tai yang ne su ner na ma gou  chi pier mai kin sa lang ha go  pa la kin mu di lo xi gen nei mang  na nei tou na dou rang kei tei lu yi jia lang  kio lv ga go  mo mi qia jiang jiu  wu li shi de go  gu lio so gei  ma mi mang de le jiu  ou nei len pa lan jo tai pi a lie yin na o lo qia nei ji gei jo  ku so gei so tou nen ki dei lei cha jia  hei mei yi miao yi no lei lv gu ao liao  im singing my blues wu wu  sa len nen mu lue  pa lan sen pu lue gei ji giao jo(im singing my blues wu wu)  s den gu liao ruai  nen liao bu nen sa lang  im singing my blues wu wu  sa len nen mu lue  pa lan sen pu lue gei ji giao jo(im singing my blues wu wu)  s den gu liao ruai  nen liao bu nen sa lang oh oh  blue文歌词  [00:08.45]冬春  [00:14.41]我都已憔悴  [00:16.18]想念已郁结  [00:22.19]I'm singing my blues  [00:25.94]蓝色泪水 蓝色悲伤 都早已习惯  [00:30.21]I'm singing my blues  [00:33.58]浮云放飞 oh oh  [00:38.65]同片空同我  [00:41.50]危险所我才离啊  [00:46.80]与形同陌路  [00:49.18]虽显怯懦我没息躲起  [00:53.40]残忍离别情末路  [00:57.17]任何语都慰藉  [01:01.08]恐怕我情节  [01:05.00]现落幕  [01:08.43]与相遇  [01:12.00]死  [01:16.02]我已渲染蓝色冰冷  [01:19.84]算闭眼觉  [01:25.24]冬春  [01:31.02]我都已憔悴  [01:32.85]想念已郁结  [01:38.86]I'm singing my blues  [01:42.58]蓝色泪水 蓝色悲伤 都早已习惯  [01:46.75]I'm singing my blues  [01:50.31]浮云放飞 oh oh  [01:55.58]像停止似  [01:57.96]战争结束  [01:59.90]冰封我  [02:03.25]我脑海铭刻创伤 (Trauma )  [02:05.69]若泪水干涸记住些浸湿曾经我  [02:10.77]没煎熬没孤独  [02:13.37]幸福我喃喃自语着  [02:15.30]却忍住萌异纷乱想  [02:18.11]论都关痛痒  [02:21.30]别彷徨着往往  [02:25.33]与相遇  [02:28.88]死  [02:32.80]我已渲染蓝色冰冷  [02:36.67]算已离我依旧原  [02:41.91]冬春  [02:47.86]我都已憔悴  [02:49.54]想念已郁结  [02:55.81]今依旧蓝色我  [02:57.97]月光 我独自入睡  [03:03.66]即使梦我  [03:05.90]依旧寻觅边徘徊着边哼唱着首歌  [03:12.73]  [03:15.17]I'm singing my blues  [03:18.73]蓝色泪水 蓝色悲伤 都早已习惯  [03:22.65]I'm singing my blues  [03:26.30]浮云放飞 oh oh  [03:30.88]I'm singing my blues  [03:33.98]蓝色泪水 蓝色悲伤 都早已习惯  [03:38.11]I'm singing my blues  [03:41.61]浮云放飞 oh oh
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
国歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌 开头是女生唱的 什么 加斯噶了sei 因ri 瓦刺比波 来扫ruai 喂渴死莱瑞比伯_百度知道
有一首歌 开头是女生唱的 什么 加斯噶了sei 因ri 瓦刺比波 来扫ruai 喂渴死莱瑞比伯
提问者采纳
提问者评价
虽然不是这个