英语填空题解答题,求解答

几道英语选择题和汉译英,求英语骨灰解答1.The meeting___at the moment is sure to be a great success.a.taking place
b.to be taken place
c.taken place
d.being taken place 2.Even on holidays Mr Wang preferred___to___nothing,a.read_百度作业帮
几道英语选择题和汉译英,求英语骨灰解答1.The meeting___at the moment is sure to be a great success.a.taking place
b.to be taken place
c.taken place
d.being taken place 2.Even on holidays Mr Wang preferred___to___nothing,a.read
几道英语选择题和汉译英,求英语骨灰解答1.The meeting___at the moment is sure to be a great success.a.taking place&&& b.to be taken place&&& c.taken place&& d.being taken place&2.Even on holidays Mr Wang preferred___to___nothing,a.do&&& b.do&&& c.doing&&& d.doing&汉译英(请用上括号里的词):他看见一个小女孩把书包掉在了地上.(see)_______________________.他们宁死也不愿意向敌人屈服.(prefer)____________________.他们谈得那么高兴以至于根本就没有注意到我.(so…that)____________________.ps:求各位英语骨灰解答选择题时顺便把原因及语法点什么的简单讲解一下,汉译英要人工翻译,
A&atthe&moment表明会议正在进行&2.c&prefer...to...前后要一致,所是Che&saw&a&little&girl&drop&the&bag&on&the&ground.they&preferred&dying&to&surrendering&to&the&enemies.they&were&so&happy&in&their&conversation&that&they&didn't&notice&me.
现在将要举行的会议将会是很大的成功。& B& 会议被举行,用被动。而且是将来时被动prefer doing to doing&& 固定搭配&&&&&&&&& &&&& C</p...
专业高中英语老师的解答,请采纳哦!Thanks a lot!A. taking place = being held (考查非谓语动词作定语的用法。take place为不及物的动词短语,没有被动结构,也没有过去分词作定语的情况。)C. prefer to (doing) A to (doing) B 表示“比起做B事更喜欢做A事”。to的前后应该接并列结构。He saw a little girl drop her schoolbag on the ground.考查see sb. do sth.的复合结构,表示看见该动作的整个过程。They preferred dying&to giving in to the enemy.考查prefer doing A to doing B的结构。They were talking so attentively that they didn&#39;t notice me.考查so + 形容词或副词 + that + 结果状语从句。初一英语题目,不知道做.求高人解答.When we think of Hollywood, we think of films and famous stars. They are part of Hollywood’s history, Today people make films in other places too. Not all famous film stars live in Hollywood. But Holl_百度作业帮
初一英语题目,不知道做.求高人解答.When we think of Hollywood, we think of films and famous stars. They are part of Hollywood’s history, Today people make films in other places too. Not all famous film stars live in Hollywood. But Holl
初一英语题目,不知道做.求高人解答.When we think of Hollywood, we think of films and famous stars. They are part of Hollywood’s history, Today people make films in other places too. Not all famous film stars live in Hollywood. But Hollywood is still a very special city in Los Angeles, California.
You can easily see where Hollywood is in Los Angeles. There is a big sign on the hills. It says “HOLLYWOOD”. The white letters are fifty feet tall. You can see the sign from far away. The Hollywood sign is a famous Hollywood landmark(标志) in Los Angeles, Many postcards show this famous landmark.
In the hills of Hollywood, there is also the Hollywood Bowl. This is an open-air theater. It is one of the largest open-air theaters in the world. It has seventeen thousand seats and a very different stage(舞台), The design of the stage was by a great American named Frank Lloyd Wright. You can listen to all kinds of concerts at the Hollywood Bowl.(
) 1) The best title for the passage might be______.
A. Hollywood
B. Famous Films and Film Stars
C. The History of Hollywood
D. Famous Hollywood Sign(
) 2) We learn from the passage that __________.A. “ HOLLYWOOD ”only can be seen nearlyB. Hollywood is now a place only for travelersC. All the films are made in Hollywood
D. Hollywood is one part of Los Angeles(
) 3) The word “special” in the passage means __________.
D. unusual(
) 4) At the Hollywood Bowl __________.A. all postcards are made
B. only 7,000 people can get togetherC. music can be enjoyed
D. you can hardly listen to different kinds of concerts(
) 5) It seems that __________.
A. some famous films starts don’t choose to live in Hollywood
B. film stars don’t think Hollywood a good place to make films
C.the Hollywood Bowl is larger than any other open-air theater in the world
D. the Hollywood Bowl is a hill in Hollywood
当我们想到好莱坞,就会想到电影和著名影星.他们是一部分好莱坞的历史,如今人们也在其他的地方拍电影.并非所有的影星都住在好莱坞.但好莱坞在加利福尼亚州的洛杉矶仍然是一个非常特殊的城市(2题).你可以很容易在洛杉矶看到好莱坞.丘陵上有一个大牌子.它说:“好莱坞”.白色字母50英尺高.你可以从很远的地方看到的迹象.在洛杉矶好莱坞标志是一个很著名的标志,许多明信片会展示这个著名的标志.在好莱坞的山丘,也有好莱坞剧场.(5题)这是一个露天剧场.它是世界上最大的露天剧院之一.它拥有17000个座位和一个非常不同的舞台,设计舞台的是一位伟大的名叫弗兰克·劳埃德·赖特的美国人.在好莱坞剧场你可以听所有的音乐(4题).1)、A、Hollywood,最好的标题可能是___2)、D、好莱坞是洛杉矶的一部分3)、D、unusual.不寻常的 “special”特殊的.new:新的 rich:富裕的 famous:著名的4)、C、可以享受音乐5)、D、好莱坞剧场是在好莱坞山丘.英语阅读题主要是要认真看清文章.题目的答案都是可以在原文里面找到答案相对应的原句的.不需要去理解什么句子结构.只要认真的看清文章就行.
请给出详细解答!请问能回答No,there isn’t吗?为什么~~ ...Is Tina there ?不是there be句型. 是个主系表结构的句子,主语Tina,系动词Is,表语there...初二英语试题,求大神解答,在线等答案,句型转换_百度知道
初二英语试题,求大神解答,在线等答案,句型转换
提问者采纳
1.Take, third turning on2.Do, need any3.How far is4.Where is5.How can, get to6.What number,do, need
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题目,求解答_百度知道
英语题目,求解答
2.My classmate__________this difficult lesson.
isn’t understand
doesn’t understands
doesn’t understand
don’t understand3.___________,the students will be very happy
If the test is easy
If the test isn’t easy
The test is easy
The test isn’t easy4.___________a lot of books last semester?
Does he lose
Did he lose
Does he lost
Did he lost5.I can’t come to the movies with you.I_____a cold.
was catching6.My friend was absent from classes because her uncle________.
dead9.As soon as the students________their first class, they should buy their textbooks.
will attend
are attended10._______a lot of computers.
In the library has
In the library have
The library has
The library have11.John has a friendly classmate and he____________.
like her very much.
really likes her
very likes her
very like her12.I think i am_________my brother.
as smart as
as smarter as
as more smart as
smarter as13.___________to find information online.
Is easy for students
It is easy for students
Student is easy
Students are easy14.Sometimes visitors in a foreign country don’t know________the waiter in a restaurant.
how much do they tip
how much should they tip
how much they should tip
how much tips15.Tourists in San Francisco often ask me__________-
Where is Fisherman’s Wharf?
Where is Fisherman’s Wharf.
Where Fisherman’s Wharf is?
Where Fisherman’s Wharf is.16.Where__________travel if you__________a ticket to anywhere in the world?
do you...had
will you...had
would you...had
you would...have17.I’m going to New York to visit my friend___________.
who has parents are actors
who his parents are actors
who his parents they are actors
whose parents are actors18.Some travelers enjoy group tours,__________they follow.面.....
whom19.I received____________from my friends before my trip to Las Vegas.
many advices
several advices
a lot of good advice
too many advice20.___________passengers on overseas flights try to sleep for a few hours.
Most of the21.How did they get to the hotel?
After_______the map,they walked there.
studied22.Every summer,I spend a week in the mountains,_______________.
which is easy to drive to
which i can swim and hike
where my family has a cabin there
where has many recreational activities23.Yesterday,I_______two important meetings at work.
was having
我有更好的答案
用am is are填空
)from beijing
)he your brother(兄弟) yes,he(
)your name?my name(
)fine..thank you.
)my teacher she(
)from canada
翻译下列句子
你是福州人吗?是的,我是(
are you from FUzhou
)?Yes,I(
他是哪里人?他是纽约人。(
Where is he from
He is from
)New York
Mary不是来自华盛顿特区
isn&#039;t
用am is are填空
)from beijing
)he your brother(兄弟) yes,he(
)your name?my name(
)fine..thank you.
)my teacher she(
)from canada
翻译下列句子
你是福州人吗?是的,我是(
are you from FUzhou
)?Yes,I(
他是哪里人?他是纽约人。(
Where is he from
He is from
)New York
Mary不是来自华盛顿特区
isn&#039;t
多少年不做这个种题了,帮顶!做下任务
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语改错题,求解答。谢谢_百度知道
英语改错题,求解答。谢谢
提问者采纳
It’s a pleasure for me to have a chance to make a short speech today. Recently, I have found that some of our classmates study late into the night and do not spare any time to take a rest during the day either, but they often cannot help falling asleep in class. And some classmates seldom have breakfast, which is also a bad habit and will surely do harm to their health. In my opinion, it’s extremely important for us to have enough sleep and a proper diet. We must learn to make wise use of our time, and only in this way can we keep fit and study well. I wonder if you agree with me.Thank you for listening!确原文照
能找一下这个嘛?加分
这个网上没有,我给你做一下吧recentlyonmeaninganswers
好的。就这些吧。后面的我会
那个改错和我的不大一样
这个网上没有,我给你做一下吧,应该对recentlyonmeaninganswerstheunhappinesshas promisedincreaseitwhat
和我做的基本一样
能麻烦您看一下那个改错吗?和我这个不太一样
好吧,我自己做一遍吧it&#39;s和pleasure中间加a&into--inbut---sofocusing---focusedworse than that---it逗号和which中间的with去掉for--toobvious---obviouslyadvice--adviceslisten---listening
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
仔细想简单
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}