英语填空题解答题求大神解答

遇到一个难题,求大神解答。英语题_无为一中吧_百度贴吧 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力! 本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个 本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张 关注:6,712贴子: 遇到一个难题,求大神解答。英语题 A big dog can grow up to be one metre tall.这里的be需要吗?为什么 吃饭、旅游、逛街他们有一个共同的名字:拍照片!!! 教科书里有句话,A goldfish can weigh up to 40 grams.这里没有be 内&&容:使用签名档&& 保存至快速回贴我的寒假作业上有一道“挑战自我”的英语题.具体的题目请看问题补充. 求英语大神解答The Spring Festival is the Chinese New Year's D_____ .It usually comes in F_______ . Everyone in China l______ the Spring Festival. _百度作业帮 我的寒假作业上有一道“挑战自我”的英语题.具体的题目请看问题补充. 求英语大神解答The Spring Festival is the Chinese New Year's D_____ .It usually comes in F_______ . Everyone in China l______ the Spring Festival. 我的寒假作业上有一道“挑战自我”的英语题.具体的题目请看问题补充. 求英语大神解答The Spring Festival is the Chinese New Year's D_____ .It usually comes in F_______ . Everyone in China l______ the Spring Festival. When the Spring Festival comes,Li Lei usually h________ his parents clean their h_____ and do some shopping and other housework. O______ that day everyone in China e______ jiaozi, New Year's cakes and some other delicious f_____ . Li Lei likes New Year's cakes, but Lanlan says jiaozi is better. The C_____ people eat the New Year's cakes and jiaozi in their houses. How h______ they are! The Spring Festival is the Chinese New Year's【 Day】.It usually comes in【 February】.Everyone in China 【likes】 the Spring Festival very much.When The Spring Festival comes,Li Hong usually 【helps】 his mother and father clean their 【house】 and do some shopping and other housework.【On】 that day everyone in China 【eats】 dumplings,New Year's cake and some other delicious 【food】.Li Lei likes New Year's cake,but Wang Hai says dumplings is nicer than New Year's cake .The 【Chinese】 people eat the New Year's cakes and dumplings in their houses.How 【happy】 they are!春节是中国的新年.它通常在二月.每个中国人都非常喜欢春节.当春节到来时,李宏通常帮他的父母亲打扫房子、购物并且做家务.在那天中国的每个人都吃饺子、年糕和美味的食物.李宏喜欢年糕,但是王海说饺子比年糕好.中国人在家中吃年糕和饺子,他们多么幸福啊! The Spring Festival is the Chinese New Year's Day_____ .It usually comes in February__二月 . Everyone in China l__likes____ the Spring Festival. When the Spring Festival comes,Li Lei usually helps...高二英语填空题,求大神解答.急!在线等,要说明为什么.题目:用所给动词的适当形式填空.Before driving into the city,you are required to get your car _____.(wash)Michael put up a picture of Yao Ming beside the bed to keep_百度作业帮 高二英语填空题,求大神解答.急!在线等,要说明为什么.题目:用所给动词的适当形式填空.Before driving into the city,you are required to get your car _____.(wash)Michael put up a picture of Yao Ming beside the bed to keep 高二英语填空题,求大神解答.急!在线等,要说明为什么.题目:用所给动词的适当形式填空.Before driving into the city,you are required to get your car _____.(wash)Michael put up a picture of Yao Ming beside the bed to keep himself ____(remind) of his own dreams.The living room is clean and tidy ,with a dining table already ____(lay) for a meal to be cooked.When I came back to my hometown ten years later, I found it completely____(change).I want him _____(finish) the homework in time.My father &had had the house____(paint) before we moved in.The end of the story left me _____(puzzle).I turned around because I heard someone_____(speak) my hometown dialect.When she returned home, she found the window open and something_____(steal).I don't want the children_____(take) out in such bad weather.& 英语神马得罪不动了. 你好!1 washedget sth done2 remindedkeep sb + adj3 laidlay p.p. laid4 changedfind sth+ adj5 to finishwant sb to do sth6 paintedhave sth done

我要回帖

更多关于 英语填空题在线解答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信