lt'smyhear185r14lt是什么意思思

hello!mynameisjimsmith.myfirstnameisjim,andsmithismyfullnamelamanenglishboy.what'sthatoverthere?oh,it'smydictionarylt'sanenglishdictionary.l likeitverymuch.what coloris it?lt's red.can youspelldictionary?yes,d l c t l o n a r y.中文 意思是什么_百度作业帮
hello!mynameisjimsmith.myfirstnameisjim,andsmithismyfullnamelamanenglishboy.what'sthatoverthere?oh,it'smydictionarylt'sanenglishdictionary.l likeitverymuch.what coloris it?lt's red.can youspelldictionary?yes,d l c t l o n a r y.中文 意思是什么
hello!mynameisjimsmith.myfirstnameisjim,andsmithismyfullnamelamanenglishboy.what'sthatoverthere?oh,it'smydictionarylt'sanenglishdictionary.l likeitverymuch.what coloris it?lt's red.can youspelldictionary?yes,d l c t l o n a r y.中文 意思是什么
可以采纳嘛Hi,这是的腾讯微博,别吝惜你的关注,赶紧登录,和TA互动吧!
正在加载...
Copyright & 1998 - 2015 Tencent. All Rights Reservedlsyousmy译成中文是什么意思:请知道的朋友告之_百度知道
lsyousmy译成中文是什么意思:请知道的朋友告之
lsyousmy译成中文是什么意思:请知道的朋友告之
我有更好的答案
没有那个单词
Lt's you smy吧
意思是 这是你的太阳
这句话是错误的…
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有乖乖水卖 (smydjsitwg) on We Heart It
Drag to reposition cover
谁有乖乖水卖's account was automatically blocked.
Now available in your language!
Is this your first heart?
Sign in with Facebook or Twitter to start your gallery.
You have now unfollowed
Unfollow collection
Unfollow collections
Unfollow user
Are you sure you want to unfollow the collection "" by
Are you sure you want to unfollow all collections for this entry by
Are you sure you want to unfollow all hearts and collections from
(C) All images are copyrighted by their respective authors.
Languages:有一首英文歌 有一句是it s your heart it s my heart,这个歌叫什么明天啊_百度知道
有一首英文歌 有一句是it s your heart it s my heart,这个歌叫什么明天啊
Heart (paramore)I am finding out that maybe I was wrongThat I've fallen down and I can't do this aloneStay with me, this is what I need, please?Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to youWe could sing our own but what would it be without you?I am nothing now and it's been so longSince I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hopeThis time I will be listening.Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to youWe could sing our own but what would it be without you?This heart, it beats, beats for only youThis heart, it beats, beats for only youThis heart, it beats, beats for only youMy heart is your'sThis heart, it beats, beats for only youMy heart is your'sThis heart, it beats, beats for only youMy heart is your'sThis heart, it beats, beats for only youMy heart, My heart is your'sMy heart is your'sMy heart is your'sMy heart is是这个不
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
PARAMORE - MY HEART?男的唱的女的唱的
heart 之歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 lt是什么意思 的文章