《love with you》first love歌词分配配

张学友in love with you歌词翻译_百度知道
张学友in love with you歌词翻译
男:Just a gentle whisper told me that you'd gone Leaving only memories where did we go wrong? I couldn't find the words then so let me say them now I'm still in love with you 女:Tell me that you love me tell me that you care Tell me that you need me and I'll be there I'll be there waiting you 女:I will always love you I will always stay true There's no one who loves you like I do 合:Come to me now I will never leave you I will stay here with you Through the good and bad I will stand true I'm in love with you 男:Now we're here together yesterday has past Life is just beginning close to you at last And I promise to you I will always be there I give my all to you 女:Living life without you 合:is more than I can bear Hold me close forever 男:I'll be there.... 合:I'll be there for you 合:I will always love you I will always stay true There's no one who loves you like I do This I promise... I will never leave you I will stay here with you Through the good and bad I will stand true Hold me closer... Our love is forever holding us together Nothing in this world can stop us now 男:Love has found 女:love has found 合:a way~~~ 女:I'm in love 男:I'm so in love 女:Woo~~~ 男:Yes, I'm in love 女:Ahee~~~ 男:I'm so in love 合:with you
翻译器翻出来的不通!想好完整的有没!我只在电视上看到!
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁B3 So In Love With You歌词
点击播放:
So In Love With You歌词
Verse 1Am I crazy now?uh I dream too muchBut when I think of youI just wanna to feel your touchwhisper in your earThe Things you love to hearDo you love me too?I'm so happy that you doEvery little thing you have said and doneit's in my heartI'm so in loveRefrainI'm so in love with youYou gotta tell me what to doUh babeI'm so in love with youI'm so in love with youI really don't know what to doUh babeI'm so in love with youVerse 2Now I understandHow lonely live can bewhen no one's by my sidewho can set my spirit freeu take me by surprisewhen you looking in my eyesmy friends are telling methat something has come over meEvery little thing you have said and doneit's in my heartRefrainI'm so in love with youYou gotta tell me what to doUh babeI'm so in love with youI'm so in love with youI really don't know what to doUh babeI'm so in love with youBridgeGirl I really hope you understandRight From the first day when you took my handthen I know that you are made for meI'm so in love..RefrainI'm so in love with youYou gotta tell me what to doUh babeI'm so in love with youI'm so in love with youI really don't know what to doUh babeI'm so in love with you
So In Love With YouLRC歌词谁有《when i say i love you》的歌词?
谁有《when i say i love you》的歌词?
When I say i love
you 当我需要你的时候When I say i love
you 当我需要你的时候I just close my eyes and I'm with you 只要闭上眼睛,我就与你同在And all that I so wanna give you 我一直想给你的It's only a heartbeat away 只是一个心跳的距离When I say i love
you 当我需要爱的时候When I say i love
you 当我需要爱的时候I hold out my hands and I touch love 我只要伸出手臂,就可以触摸到爱I never knew there was so much love 我从来不知道有这麼多的爱Keeping me warm night and day 使我日夜都温暖无虞Miles and miles of empty space in between us 我俩相隔千百里远The telephone can't take the place of your smile 电话无法取代你的笑容But you know I won't be traveling forever 但你明白我不会永远都在旅行It's cold out but hold out and do I like I do(*) 外面很冷,但我坚持做我自己It's not easy when the road is your driver 那并不容易,当你不知何去何从Honey that's a heavy load that we bear 甜心,那是我们背负的重担But you know I won't be traveling a lifetime 但你明白我不会一辈子都在旅行It's cold out but hold out and do like I do 外面很冷,但我坚持做我自己Oh, I need you 噢!我需要你When I say i love
you 当我需要爱的时候I hold out my hands and I touch love 我只要伸出手,就可以触摸到爱I never knew there was so much love 我从来不知道有这麼多的爱Keeping me warm night and day 当我需要你的时候When I say i love
you 当我需要爱的时候Just close my eyes 我只要闭上眼睛And you're right here by my side 你就来到我身边Keeping me warm night and day 使我日夜都温暖无虞I just hold out my hands 我只要伸出手I just hold out my hands 我只要伸出手And I'm with you darling 亲爱的,我就与你同在Yes, I'm with you darling 是的,我与你同在All I wanna give you 我一直想给你的It's only a heartbeat away 只是一个心跳的距离Oh I need you darling(望采纳)
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《In Love With You》歌词
— Narcotic Sound and Christian D
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
Narcotic Sound and Christian D歌词
Narcotic Sound and Christian D最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除How Did I Fall In Love With You_百度百科
How Did I Fall In Love With You
(Backstreet Boys)于2000年发行了《》专辑,《How Did I Fall In Love With You》是该专辑中的结尾曲。柔美浪漫的旋律、天衣无缝的,使这首歌堪称后街男孩最美的歌曲,也是许多情侣最爱的歌曲。之后将此曲改编,曲名为《》。
《How Did I Fall In Love With You》是后街男孩日发行的第四张专辑《》中的歌曲。
Black and Blue
歌名中文释义:我如何爱上了你
作者:Howie, Fromm, MacColl
时长:4:03
详情请点击“”。
Remember when we never needed each other
犹记那时,我们从未需要彼此
The best of friends like sister and brother
宛如兄妹,只是最好的朋友
We understood we'd never be alone
我们以为,我们永远不会分离
Those days are gone now I want you so much
昨日已逝,现在我竟这么想你
The night is long and I need your touch
长夜漫漫,我渴望着你的触碰
Don't know what to say
不知道该说什么
Never meant to feel this way
未料会有这种感觉
Don't wanna be alone tonight
今夜不愿,独自无眠
What can I do to make you mine
我做什么,才能拥你入怀
Falling so hard so fast this time
陷得如此之深,如此之快
What did I say what did you do
我说了什么,你做了什么
How did I fall in love with you
我是怎么爱上你的
I hear your voice and I start to tremble
我听见你的声音,我不禁颤抖
Brings back the child that I resemble
仿佛回到了那时,我还懵懂年幼
I cannot pretend that we can still be friends
我无法假装,我们还可以只做朋友
Don't wanna be alone tonight
今夜不愿,独自无眠
我做什么,才能拥你入怀
陷得如此之深,如此之快
我说了什么,你做了什么
我是怎么爱上你的
I wanna say this right
我想把一切说明白
And it has to be tonight
而且必须就在今晚
Just need you to know
只想你能知道
I don't wanna live this lie
我不想再对你隐瞒
I don't wanna say goodbye
我不想再和你分开
With you I wanna spend the rest of my life
我想牵你的手,直到将余生用完
我做什么,才能拥你入怀
陷得如此之深,如此之快
我说了什么,你做了什么
我是怎么爱上你的
我做什么,才能拥你入怀
陷得如此之深,如此之快
Everything's changed we never knew
时过境迁,我们从未知悉
我是如何爱上了你
时间标签歌词
[00:13.92]Remember when
[00:17.08]we never needed each other
[00:20.52]The best of friends like
[00:24.12]Sister and Brother
[00:26.82]We understood, we’d never be,
[00:34.52]Alone
[00:39.70]Those days are gone, and I want so much
[00:46.12]The night is long and I need your touch
[00:51.45]Don’t know what to say
[00:54.12]I never meant to feel this way
[00:57.41]Don’t want to be
[01:00.68]Alone tonight
[01:06.12]What can I do, to make it right
[01:12.23]Falling so hard so fast this time
[01:18.47]What did I say, what did you do?
[01:24.66]How did I fall in love with you?
[01:37.36]I hear your voice
[01:40.45]And I start to tremble
[01:43.76]Brings back the child that, I resemble
[01:48.99]I cannot pretend, that we can still be friends
[01:54.72]Don’t want to be
[01:57.92]Alone tonight
[02:03.07]What can I do, to make it right
[02:09.42]Falling so hard so fast this time
[02:15.57]What did I say, what did you do?
[02:21.65]How did I fall in love with you?
[02:27.26]Oh I want to say this right
[02:30.82]And it has to be tonight
[02:33.85]Just need you to know, oh yeah
[02:38.45]I don’t want to live this lie
[02:41.35]I don’t want to say goodbye
[02:44.98]With you I wanna spend
[02:47.99]The rest of my life
[02:54.98]What can I do, to make it right
[03:00.89]Falling so hard so fast this time
[03:06.99]What did I say, what did you do?
[03:13.16]How did I fall in love with you?
[03:19.49]What can I do, to make it right
[03:25.39]Falling so hard so fast this time
[03:31.59]Everything’s changed, we never knew
[03:38.28]How did I fall
[03:43.09]in love
[03:46.86]with you?[2]
后街男孩(英文:Backstreet Boys,缩写:BSB)是一支美国流行乐组合,1993年于美国佛罗里达州奥兰多市成立,其成员分别为:(Nick Carter)、(Howie D)、(Brian Littrell)、亚历山大·詹姆斯·迈克林(·Mclean)和(Kevin Richardson)。成立之初五位成员都不过十几岁。
至今为止他们已经在全球销量了近1.3亿张唱片,是全球最畅销的男生组合。不仅拥有两张及53张白金唱片认证,还拥有26项国际音乐大奖的肯定,及数不清的电台杂志奖项。后街男孩绝对是自1990年代中期来最受欢迎、最伟大的男生组合。他们在美国当时是较早的一个男孩团体,被誉为“男孩团体皇上皇”。[3]
详情请点击“”。
.百度知道[引用日期]
.百度知道[引用日期]
.百度百科[引用日期]}

我要回帖

更多关于 tender love歌词分配 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信