who is he 是什么意思?
我有更好的答案
他是谁/他是干什么的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Interviewer:Who is your best friend,Holly?Holly:Pete.Interviewer:Why is he a good friend?Holly:Because he likes to do the same things as I do.He's popular,too,and he's good at sports.Interviewer:Are you good at sports,too?Holly:Well,I lik_百度作业帮
英语翻译Interviewer:Who is your best friend,Holly?Holly:Pete.Interviewer:Why is he a good friend?Holly:Because he likes to do the same things as I do.He's popular,too,and he's good at sports.Interviewer:Are you good at sports,too?Holly:Well,I lik
英语翻译Interviewer:Who is your best friend,Holly?Holly:Pete.Interviewer:Why is he a good friend?Holly:Because he likes to do the same things as I do.He's popular,too,and he's good at sports.Interviewer:Are you good at sports,too?Holly:Well,I like sports,but Pete's more athletic than I.I'd saywe're both pretty outgoing,though.Interviewer:What else do you like about Pete?Holly:He's funnier than I am,and he's wilder.I'm a little quieter.Interviewer:How about you,Maria?Who's your best friend?Maria:My best friend is Vera.Interviewer:What do you like about her?Maria:Well,she's a good listener,and she keeps secrets-that'simportant to me.Interviewer:Is she a lot like you?Maria:Some people say that we look alike.We're both tall,and we bothhave long,curly hair.But Vera is much quieter than I,and she'salso smarter.I'm more outgoing.
采访员:谁是你最好的朋友,霍莉?霍莉:皮特.采访员:为什么他是一个好朋友?霍莉:因为他喜欢和我做一样的事.他也很受欢迎,运动很好.采访员:你也善于运动吗?霍莉:呃,我喜欢运动.但是皮特比我更擅长.但我必须说我们都很外向.采访员:你还喜欢皮特的什么?霍莉:他比我风趣,也更疯狂.我有一些安静.采访员:那么你呢,玛利亚?你最好的朋友是谁?玛利亚:我最好的朋友是凡拉.采访员:你喜欢她什么?玛利亚:呃,她是个很好的倾听者,而且她会保守对我来讲非常重要的秘密.采访员:她和你很像吗?玛利亚:有人说我们很像.我们都很高,都有长长地卷发.但是凡拉比我安静,她也更聪明.我更外向.
LS说的不错有一首英文歌,记得歌词是 Who is he?He is my father.who is she? she is my mother拜托了各位 谢谢_百度知道
有一首英文歌,记得歌词是 Who is he?He is my father.who is she? she is my mother拜托了各位 谢谢
提问者采纳
百度mp3,歌词搜索求采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
mother的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I don't know the boy ____short straight hair.Who is he?A.in B.has C.with D.to have_百度知道
I don't know the boy ____short straight hair.Who is he?A.in B.has C.with D.to have
提问者采纳
C 拥有老师祝你学习进步!望采纳,多谢!^_^
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁who is he 为什么不是who is his? 有什么区别? 求大神指教_百度知道
who is he 为什么不是who is his? 有什么区别? 求大神指教
提问者采纳
his是“他的”的意思,在这里不对
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
who is he?他是谁?名词对名词 人对人who is his?在小学的时候也许是个错句。可是到了中学大学就对了,his可以解释为他的东西。小学里主要让你区分he名词his形容词who is his girl friend?可以简写成who is his?
his girl friend=his 当然更确切的可以用which is his?谁是你的女朋友?
哪个是他的?
He is Tom.对Tom提问。Who is he?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 who is he什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信