考验你们的时候到了,里面有十个错误的语法,求大神手机官网找出啊!

求大神帮我看下这里面有哪些语法错误 _百度作业帮
求大神帮我看下这里面有哪些语法错误
求大神帮我看下这里面有哪些语法错误&
I'm sorry [that]you are having trouble in making friends..(少了that)
还有么,麻烦帮我看下谢谢
从下面算起第三行Thirdly, it [will] be a good idea if you [invite] your classmates[ to ]go out to play求求各位大神!大仙帮我把这段英文译成汉语,可以百度谷歌,但是修改一下,不要有语法错误啊_百度知道
求求各位大神!大仙帮我把这段英文译成汉语,可以百度谷歌,但是修改一下,不要有语法错误啊
Everyone wears clothes. They can be a statement, a style, or a definition of who you are. They can also be a simple necessity. For me, clothing has meant different things. As a child, I wore what my mother gave me or the hand-me-downs from my sister. I never questioned how I looked, but I liked to dress up.  
In middle school, I became more concerned with my appearance, like most girls. But as I progressed to high school, advertising became a big influence. Boys began to notice girls, and all the girls wanted to look good. The clothing in high school became someth it identified you with a certain group. Wearing Abercrombie jeans meant you were the preppy all-American girl, a Guess shirt meant you were the snobby rich girl, and anything worse or less than that was unacceptable.
提问者采纳
每个人都要穿衣服。它们是“你是谁”的一种阐述,一种解释,一种定义。它们也是一种最基本的需要。对我而言,服装却有着不同的意义。当我还是一个孩子,我穿的都是我妈妈给我的活着是姐姐穿剩下的。我从来不关心我长得怎么样,却着实喜欢打扮。在中学时期,我像大多数女孩一样,开始注重自己的外表。但是当我进入高中后,广告对我产生了很大的影响。男孩们开始注意女孩子了,而且所有女孩子都想变得漂亮。服装在高中就成为了能够表明你身份的某种东西了。它会把你归为一个特定的队伍里。穿着 Abercrombie&美国的一个有名的服装品牌&的牛仔裤就意味着你是所有美国女孩中的校园女孩了.穿着 Guess T-恤就可以看出你是一个势力的富家女.或者是更糟糕,更难已让人接受的. Abercrombie :是掀起全球时尚旋风的美国休闲第一大牌,是当今年轻人最青睐的品牌,是美国大学生最IN的品牌之一,更是1892年创立于美国纽约的本土百年老店品牌 Guess :品牌特色:紧身“梦露式”女性牛仔裤希望采纳~~~~
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
谷歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
每个人都穿着衣服.它们可能是在表达我们现有的状态,我们的风格,亦或是彰显自我的依据.它们也可能是作为生活的必需品.对我而言,穿着意味着不同的事情.当我还是个孩提时,我穿着我妈妈为我做的或是从我姐姐那捡来的旧衣服.我从不询问别人:&我长的怎样呢?&,但我喜欢打扮.
当我上中学的时候,像大多数的女孩一样,我对我的外表越来越关注.但当我踏入高中之后,学校同学彰显自我的风气对我有很大的影响.男孩们开始关注女孩,女孩们希望自己美丽动人.高中生的穿着成为定义一个人的标志.它决定了你所处的队伍.穿着阿伯克龙比牛仔裤意味着你是个全美式的可爱女孩,穿着盖尔斯T恤表明你是个自负的富家女,而且任何比那更糟或者更廉价的衣服都是令人难以接受的.
(打完了...请采纳.有啥不清楚请追问噢~)
我们每个人都穿衣服,衣服表明了你是什么样的人、体现了你的风格、勾勒了你的轮廓,衣服也是一种生活的必需品。对我来说,衣服有着不同的意义。小时候,我穿着妈妈给我穿的衣服,或者是姐姐穿剩下的衣服,我从来不曾质疑过自己穿上这些衣服后是个什么样子,可我也是喜欢打扮的。上中学时,和其他的女孩子一样,我比以前在意自己的外表了。可升入高中后,广告对我的影响变得很大。男孩们开始注意女孩子,而女孩儿们也开始要漂亮了。高中时你穿的衣服,实际上就是你的标签,不同的衣服决定了你所属的特定群体。穿 Abercrombie 牛仔装,表明你是个有点小清新的美国小女生,而穿Guess 衬衫,则表明你是个有点小势利的富家女孩儿,假如你穿的衣服比这些还要差,那是令人无法接受的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我翻了很多遍都觉得不怎么对,用百度、有道什么的,感觉语法上有错误,求大神翻译,求自己翻,不要用那些工具(语法错误很明显).“忽冷忽热、若即若离、患得患失”_百度作业帮
英语翻译我翻了很多遍都觉得不怎么对,用百度、有道什么的,感觉语法上有错误,求大神翻译,求自己翻,不要用那些工具(语法错误很明显).“忽冷忽热、若即若离、患得患失”
英语翻译我翻了很多遍都觉得不怎么对,用百度、有道什么的,感觉语法上有错误,求大神翻译,求自己翻,不要用那些工具(语法错误很明显).“忽冷忽热、若即若离、患得患失”
以下翻译供参考:忽冷忽热Sometimes indifferent,Sometimes zealous.若即若离Seems close or far患得患失swayed by consideration of gain and loss希望能够帮到你!求大神帮忙改改里面的语法错误,On the road of life,we'll have many opportunities----take it you will succeed.But the question is that most of us are always missed the opportunities,or face it just heartbeat without action .Finally,complai_百度作业帮
求大神帮忙改改里面的语法错误,On the road of life,we'll have many opportunities----take it you will succeed.But the question is that most of us are always missed the opportunities,or face it just heartbeat without action .Finally,complai
求大神帮忙改改里面的语法错误,On the road of life,we'll have many opportunities----take it you will succeed.But the question is that most of us are always missed the opportunities,or face it just heartbeat without action .Finally,complain god ‘s unfair,think yourself unlucky.Opportunities there are challenges,challenges that we encounter difficulties,we can not avoid,and should not be evaded.Each of the difficulty we conquer,step we go forward.But there are new handicaps in our road.Except rose to the challenge,we don’t have any choice.Success requires opportunities,go forward will inevitably face challenges.Difficulties and hope at the same time,Opportunities and challenges exist together.
On the road of life,we'll have many opportunities----take it you will succeed.At issue is that most of us are always missed the opportunities,or face it just heartbeatly without action .Finally,people ofen complain god ‘s unfair,feel unlucky.Opportunities is challenges on the opposite,with whic we will encounter difficulties that can not be avoided and evaded.Each of the difficulty we conquer,steps we go forward.unfortunately,there are new handicaps in our road.Except rose to the challenge,we don’t have any choice.Success requires opportunities,go forward will inevitably face challenges.Difficulties and hope at the same time,Opportunities and challenges exist together.什么话语,费劲
On the road of the
most of us are always missed
没有are 不要第3行 action 加s
其他的没有了就是太汉语化了
On the road of life, we'll(will省去) have
many opportunities----take it you will succeed.(这句换成you'll succeed if you seize them) But the question is that most of us are(are省去) always missed(missed改为原型mi...这篇英文求大神找出语法错误第一段没了字数限制,从第二段开始帮我查查啊大神们。大一学渣求指教。还有我字数有点不够啊看懂的大神们帮我看看加点啥谢啦
Of course, the reason why I’m a_百度作业帮
这篇英文求大神找出语法错误第一段没了字数限制,从第二段开始帮我查查啊大神们。大一学渣求指教。还有我字数有点不够啊看懂的大神们帮我看看加点啥谢啦
Of course, the reason why I’m a
这篇英文求大神找出语法错误第一段没了字数限制,从第二段开始帮我查查啊大神们。大一学渣求指教。还有我字数有点不够啊看懂的大神们帮我看看加点啥谢啦
Of course, the reason why I’m attracted to Michael Jackson is not only THRILLED and walking on the moon, but also his loving heart and the sense of social responsibility. He did a lot of charity in the world, especially in the Africa, including the construction of hospitals, s purchasing all kinds of equipments and the fight against AIDS. What’s more, his songs brought us positive energy. EARTH SONG urged people to oppose war and oppression. MAN IN THE MIRROR called for social assistance to poor people. Moreover, in 1984, the song called WE ARE THE WORLD, written and sung by Michael Jackson, sold more than seven million copies, which give poor people $60 million worth of food for African. On account of his deeds, twice he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Unfortunately, before the Michael Jackson comeback concert, he died. He had been singing and dancing for more than 40 years and brought many people especially helpless children hope and light. Like millions of his fans around the world, I am attracted and influenced due to his talent and selfless spirit. His achievement shows that he is worthy of the title of king of pop, he is the best.Michael Jackson, the king of rock and soul, is the most popular artists in the field of world music. What are unparalleled are his dancing, singing and the ability to create. Therefore, there are a number of world records and grand prizes belonging to him. In short, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson is the most influential and the artist.
这是第一段
有一种工具叫有道 翻译一遍 没错误的会很完整的翻译出来 有错误它会自动修改或提示 大神你是找不到 你把教授喊来他一时半会也想不出来的!当然,我是迈克尔·杰克逊所吸引的原因不仅是激动和在月球上走路,而且他的爱心和社会责任感。他做了很多慈善机构,特别是在非洲,包括建设医院、学校和孤儿院,购买各种各样的设备和抗击艾滋病的斗争。更重要的是,他的歌曲带给我们积极的能量。地球之歌敦促人们反对战争和压...}

我要回帖

更多关于 大神f1 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信