帮我翻译一下这段英语段落翻译吧!

帮我翻译一下下面一段英语_百度知道
帮我翻译一下下面一段英语
Have you ever wondered how your favorite NBA team received its famous name? All NBA teams have an interesting story or a history behind their names. Some of the names reflect the city's culture or history, others came from previous owners and many were selected through &Name the Team& contests.For teams like Los Angeles and Utah, the names were not always a reflection of the city. Even though Los Angeles has no lakes, the Laker name has been a city treasure for almost 40 years. Before going to Los Angeles, the team originated in Minneapolis, Minnesota. In 1948, team officials chose the name for its direct relationship to the state's motto, &The Land of 10,000 Lakes.& The team name went unchanged after moving to Los Angeles in 1960.Because Utah's team originated in New Orleans, Louisiana, it was called the Jazz. In 1974, New Orleans club officials chose the name to represent the city for its reputation as the &jazz capital of the world.& The name stayed with the team even after finding a new home in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1979.The Chicago Bull's original旦锭测瓜爻盖诧睡超精 owner, Richard Klein, named the team the Bulls. He picked the name because a fighting bull is relentless, and never quits. Klein, who founded the club in1966, believed these qualities were necessary for a championship team and hoped his Chicago athletes would live up to the team name. A belief that Bulls----winner of the six NBA championships have definitely followed.Miami chose the Heat from names such as the Sharks, Beaches, and Barracudas. The name Magic was the winner for the Orlando team because the city's tourism slogan is &Come to the Magic.&Tradition played a big part in naming the New York Knicks. Chosen by the club's founder Ned Irish, the Knicks name was already important in New York's history. The first organized team in baseball history was named the New York Knickerbockers or the Knickerbockers Nine.In 1967, the Indian Pacers selected their team name in a different way from most other teams. Their decision was based on what they wanted to accomplish in the NBA. Team officials chose the Pacers name because the organization wanted to set the &pace& in professional basketball.
快,在线等
提问者采纳
你有没有想过怎样你最喜欢的NBA球队收到了其著名的名字吗?所有的NBA球队有一个有趣的故事或历史上仅次于他们的名字。有些姓名反映城市的文化或历史,其余来自前业主,许多人选择了通过&姓名队&的竞赛。 就对而言,例如洛杉矶和犹他爵士队,名字并不总是反映了这个城市的一部分。尽管洛杉矶没有湖泊,湖人的名字已成为城市珍惜了差不多40年。才去洛杉矶,团队源于在明尼阿波利斯,明尼苏达州。在1948年,球队官员选择的名字为它直接关系到国家的座右铭, &土地的10000个湖泊& 。球队名称不变,到迁入后,以美国洛杉矶1960 。 因为爵士队的队起源于新奥尔良,路易斯安那州,它被称为爵士乐。在1974年,新奥尔良俱乐部官员取这么一个名字,以代表该城市的声誉,作为&爵士乐世界的首都& 。名称下榻的球队,即使经过重新寻找一个新的家在盐湖城,犹他于1979年。 芝加哥公牛的原主人,理查德克莱因,命名为球队公牛队。他之所以选择在名称,因为战斗牛市是无情的,也从来不会辞职。克莱因,创办俱乐部in1966 ,相信这些特质,有必要为总冠军球队,并希望他在芝加哥的运动员将不辜负了球队的名字。相信公牛----赢家的六个夺得NB旦锭测瓜爻盖诧睡超精A总冠军绝对遵守。 选择迈阿密热队,从名称,如鲨鱼,沙滩,并barracudas 。姓名魔术是赢家,为魔术队因为这个城市的旅游口号是&来魔术& 。 传统发挥了很大一部分在命名新的纽约尼克斯队。选择俱乐部的创始人非执行董事爱尔兰人,尼克斯的名字,已是十分重要,在纽约的历史。第一次有组织队在棒球史上被任命为纽约knickerbockers或knickerbockers九名。 在1967年之前,印度步行者选中他们的球队名称,在以不同的方式从其他大多数队伍。他们的决定是基于他们想要的东西,以完成在NBA赛场上。球队官员选择了步行者名称,因为该组织希望以设定&速度& ,在职业篮球。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
一下下的相关知识
其他2条回答
机翻的要不要
0分,谁给你翻啊大哥?你脑袋进水了?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请哪位英语爆强的人帮我翻译一下这段采访稿吧!我很急需的呀!没有它我成不了~_百度知道
请哪位英语爆强的人帮我翻译一下这段采访稿吧!我很急需的呀!没有它我成不了~
其实我自己也行一点点的,可是完全下来我就要疯了~~~~而且我还有好多作业呢!5555......所以想请哪位高人帮我弄下先,然后我再自己结合下就很OK了!
我是按照平时说话那样打的,但是翻的时候要求我倒也不要很高拉,只要大致意思出来,么有语法上的大错误,差不多就成了拉!像个高一小孩讲的就行拉!拜托大家了,明天之前请无比帮我完成哈!今天的英语广播节目我们很高兴能请到我校高二的一位来自澳大利亚的外教老师Mr.XXX来做这一期的栏目。Q:我听说您来到我们学校还没有多久,那么就这几天里的接触下,您对我们学校有些怎样的看法呢?Q:我知道您原来在澳大利亚也是从事教师职业的,那您认为中国的高中和澳大利亚的无论是在硬件的设施和软件的教育上存在着怎样的差异呢?Q:那么既然您将担任这届高二学生的外教老师,您会一什么样的方式来教授他们呢?Q:我们都知道在中国我们大多数的学生都必须每天可以说是起早摸黑的到校上学,当然也少不了一大堆的作业和练习要攻克,但是在用功学习的同时我们也会有一些属于自己的时间支配,比如像是中午吃饭的时间我们也可以出去到外面走走,吃些零食什么的;每周也有一定的时间可以进行些体育锻炼,那么在国外,学生又是怎样进行每天的学习的呢?所以我想请问Mr.XXX他们也需要像我们这样每天在校学习很长的时间,然后有很多作业同样等待他们完成吗?Q:澳大利亚的学生在学校是不是也有很多时间进行一些户外锻炼呢?Q:他们一般都喜欢些什么样的活动呢?或者是有一些什么不一样的运动呢?Q:其实在中国很多女生并不是那么的热爱运动,所以我也很好奇在澳大利亚,女生们是不是也是这样?她们一般都喜欢玩些什么呢?Q:那除了运动之外,他们还会有一些什么有意思的事情可做呢?Q:这次的采访进行到这里也差不多接近尾声了,在这里我衷心地祝福您在上海的这些日子里除了教学外也能够玩得十分愉快,留下一些美好的回忆!欢迎您加入到淞中这个大家庭中!感谢您这次接受我们的采访!
提问者采纳
The English broadcast program of today we are very happy to invite my school two a column eyes which comes from an Australia to teach teacher Mr.XXX outside to do this period in height. Q:I hear your having already arrived at our school how long didn't°yet, so this how many days of inside of under contact, you are some to our school how of viewpoint? Q:I know you also are engaged in a teacher an occupation in the Australia originally, that you think China of senior high school and Australia regardless is exist on the facilities of the hardware and the education of the software how of difference? Q:So and since you will hold the post of this two students in height teach a teacher outside, you meeting a what kind of way to teach them? Q:Our all knowing in China us most students all and have to can say everyday is allto rise to grope in the dark early of go to the school to go to school, certainly also a lot of necessary homeworks and practice want to overrun, but at hard working study of in the meantime we will also have some belong to an own time domination, seem for example to have a meal at noon of time we can also go out to walk outside, eatAlso there is certain time to carry on some athletics to toughen every week, so abroad, does the student carry on the study of everyday how again? So I would like to ask Mr.XXX do they also need to be like time that we study to grow very much in the school everyday so, then have a lot of homeworks to wait for them completing equally? Q:Does the student of Australia also has plenty of time to carry on some open airs to toughen at school? Q:They like generally and all some what kind of activity?Perhaps is have some what different sport?Q:In fact at a lot of girls of China are so to have a passion for sport, so I am also curious in the Australia, whether the girls is also so or not?What do they like to play generally and all? Q:That in addition to exercising, they would also have some what can the interesting affair do? Q:This of gathered news to carry on to also draw to an end about here, here I bless you heartily in these days of Shanghai in addition to teaching can also play very happily, leave some fine recollections! Welcome you to join to this big family in 淞 ! Thank you to accept us to gather news this time!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
采访稿的相关知识
其他2条回答
Today's English broadcasts We are delighted to be invited to one of my school sophomore from Australia's cycling teachers Mr.XXX do this month's column.
Q: I heard that you came to our school not long before then contacts in the past few days, some schools you on how we view?
Q: I know that your original teachers in Australia is also engaged in the occupation, then you believe that China's high school and Australia both in the hardware and software facilities of education, there is a difference between what?
Q: So you Since this session will serve as cycling, students in teacher, what would you a way to teach them?
Q: We all know that in China,...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁英语好 帮我翻译一下吧后天就要上学了 作业还没完成 快救救我吧 帮我用英语翻译一下这段话吧!语法越简单越好,但是正确率我希望能百分之百.
谁英语好 帮我翻译一下吧后天就要上学了 作业还没完成 快救救我吧 帮我用英语翻译一下这段话吧!语法越简单越好,但是正确率我希望能百分之百.
谁英语好 帮我翻译一下吧后天就要上学了 作业还没完成 快救救我吧 帮我用英语翻译一下这段话吧!语法越简单越好,但是正确率我希望能百分之百.
My favorate film star is Zhou xingchi.I feel he is different from others film star,because his nowadays success is earned by his hard working.I should study from him,because you must use yourself power if you want to success.
My favorite movie star is Zhou Xingchi, I think he is so different from others, he earned his success all by his hard try. I should learn from him, to be successful by myselft.看在你要开学的份上帮你一次吧,以后注意,就像你说的,要靠自己!
My favorite actor is Stephen Chow.
I think he is very different from other movie stars, because his accomplishments were hard earned.
I want to be like him. One must work hard to achieve life goals.
The movie-star I like the most is ZhouXinchi.I think he is different from others,because his present
performance is result from his diligence.I should learn from him because you should do by yourself if you want to be successful.
my favorite film star is qingchi Chou.he is different from other stars,because his success is due to his big effort.i should study with him.i know that i must be successful by myself.
My favorite movie star is Stephen Chow, I think he is so different from others, he earned his success all by his hard work. I should learn from him, to be successful by myselft.哪个高手能帮我翻译一下这段话 翻译成英语 拜托了 实在是写不出来了
小说描写了善与恶 美与丑 正义
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友JAYPARKYAO遇到了一个关于的疑惑,并悬赏100沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
小说描写了善与恶 美与丑 正义与邪恶 的斗争 赞扬了人们天性中的正直与善良 反映当时英国慈善机构的虚伪和治安警察的专横 作者以主人公小奥利弗的故事引出了它的主要目的—揭露英国资本主义制度下人们的悲惨社会生活和黑暗社会环境 使读者体会到他对资本主义社会制度的失望与批判 从而更能显出批判现实主义的一个突出特点 广阔真实的展示了社会生活的各个方面 对现实矛盾的揭示具有相当的深度
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Heruovel depicts the good and evil of beauty and ugliness good and evil struggle praised the people of nature integrity and good reflects that British charity the hypocrisy and uniformed policeman arbitrary author protagonist small oliver story raises its main purpose - expose British capitalism people's miserable social life and dark social environment causes the reader to realize that he of the capitalist social system of disappointment and critical thus more critical realist can show one prominent feature of vast real demonstrates the facets of actual contradictions reveals is quite depth
—— ぉ初夏№独舞
This novel depicts the confilict between good and darkness, beauty and ugliness, justice and evil. It highly praises the integrity and kindness bestowed on the nature of people, and reflects the hypocrisy of English philanthropy system and the tyranny of police as well. The whole story centered
on the boy Oliver's life with the ultimate purpose of exposing the people's miserable life and dark social reality, from which readers could share the author's disappointment and ciriticism of capitalism. This book represents one feature of critical realism literature-- full of vast and real depiction of various parts of the society and quite deep exoposure of the existing social contradictions.
—— daniel0033
相关其他知识点谁能帮我翻译一下这段英文_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这段英文
If you have received this email by mistake simply delete it.You won't be subscribed if yo订场斥渡俪盗筹醛船互u dont click the confirmation link above
提问者采纳
If you have received this email by mistake simply delete it.如果你误收了此订场斥渡俪盗筹醛船互邮件,只要删除即可。You won't be subscribed if you dont click the confirmation link above.如果你不点击上面的确认链接,是不会订阅的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文的相关知识
其他4条回答
如果我寄错email了,你只要删除它就可以了。你不按上面的“确认”的话不会继续收到转发。
如果你无意中收到这封电子邮件,请删掉它。如果你不点击确认连接,你就不会确认订阅。
如果你误收了这个邮件,请删除。如果你不点击上面的确认链接,就不会订阅(信息)。
如果你收到这封邮件误删除它。
你不会知道如果你不按认购确认链接之上
等待您来回答
下载知道APP