lover is not beautiful love, but in the number of fri

【 R & B 夏日音乐祭 2011(R & B The Collection:Summer 2011) 】【 英文 】【 2011-08 】
◎主场冠军大人物:Lady Gaga、珍妮佛洛佩兹、蕾哈娜、黑眼豆豆、杰斯、五角、尼欧◎热场红歌大接力:Far*East Movement “Like A G6”、J.Lo “On The Floor”、Ke$ha “Tik Tok”、Chris Brown “Forever”、Usher “OMG”◎跨厂牌无障碍特蒐:凯蒂佩芮、亚瑟小子、恶女凯莎、佛罗里达、克里斯小子…来报到R&B/节奏蓝调在流行音乐潮流中,一路融合了灵魂、放克、电子、嘻哈等不同类型乐种,蜕变成具有都会时尚与多样融合性的音乐,成功的从专属于美国黑人的街头乐风晋升为风靡全球的主流音乐类型。独领风骚的Lady Gaga,时尚舞曲女王珍妮佛洛佩兹,百项音乐奖肯定性感辣妹蕾哈娜,花边派对教主凯蒂佩芮,恶女凯莎,嘻哈教皇杰斯,帮派饶舌天王史奴比狗狗,嘻哈第一天团黑眼豆豆,跨文化嘻哈劲旅东方联盟,嘻哈怪才小韦恩,新世代节奏蓝调霸主亚瑟小子,全方位节奏蓝调型男尼欧,嘻哈派对A咖佛罗里达,一次集合你想得到还有想不到的冠军巨星,在【R&B夏日音乐祭】的主场轮番上阵,跨厂牌36首红歌大接力,一起让这场盛夏派对热到爆表!
()My mama told me when I was young /从小妈妈就告诉我We are all born superstars /我们天生就是巨星She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on /她为我卷起头发 涂上口红In the glass of her boudoir /站在梳妆台前'there's nothin wrong with lovin who you are' /'爱自己是天经地义'She said, ''cause he made you perfect, babe' /她说'祂让你如此完美 宝贝'so hold your head up girl and you'll go far, /'抬起头来 女孩 你是无可限量'Listen to me when I say' /仔细听我说I'm beautiful in my way /做自己最美'cause god makes no mistakes /上帝不会出错I'm on the right track baby /我是对的 宝贝I was born this way /我天生完美Don't hide yourself in regret /不要徒留遗憾Just love yourself and you're set /只要爱自己 做好准备I'm on the right track baby /我是对的 宝贝I was born this way /我天生完美Ooo there ain't no other way /没有所谓的不美Baby I was born this way /宝贝 我天生完美Baby I was born this way /宝贝 我天生完美Ooo there ain't no other way /没有所谓的不美Baby I was born this way /宝贝 我天生完美I'm on the right track baby /我是对的 宝贝I was born this way /我天生完美Don't be a drag - just be a queen /不用变装 就是皇后Don't be a drag - just be a queen /不用变装 就是皇后Don't be a drag - just be a queen /不用变装 就是皇后Don't be! /不用Give yourself prudence /对自己好一点And love your friends /爱朋友多一点Subway kid, rejoice your truth /孩子们 欢呼真理到来In the religion of the insecure /在信仰不确定的年代里I must be myself, respect my youth /必须做自己 尊重新世代A different lover is not a sin /不一样的爱不是罪过Believe capital h-i-m (hey hey hey) /全心相信H-I-MI love my life I love this record and /我热爱生活 热爱这首歌Mi amore vole fe yah (love needs faith) /爱在信仰中得救I'm beautiful in my way /做自己最美'cause god makes no mistakes /上帝不会出错I'm on the right track baby /我是对的 宝贝I was born this way /我天生完美Don't hide yourself in regret /不要徒留遗憾Just love yourself and you're set /只要爱自己 做好准备I'm on the right track baby /我是对的 宝贝I was born this way /我天生完美更多更详尽歌词 在 Ooo there ain't no other way /没有所谓的不美Baby I was born this way /宝贝 我天生完美Baby I was born this way /宝贝 我天生完美Ooo there ain't no other way /没有所谓的不美Baby I was born this way /宝贝 我天生完美I'm on the right track baby /我是对的 宝贝I was born this way /我天生完美Don't be a drag, just be a queen /不用变装 就是皇后Whether you're broke or evergreen /无论穷光蛋还是人瑞You're black, white, beige, chola descent /无论是黑色、白色、黄色或拉丁人种You're lebanese, you're orient /无论是黎巴嫩人或是东方人Whether life's disabilities /不管人生有多少艰难Left you outcast, bullied, or teased /让你受到孤立 欺凌或嘲讽Rejoice and love yourself today /感受喜悦 现在就爱自己'cause baby you were born this way /因为宝贝 你天生完美No matter gay, straight, or bi, /无论同性、异性或双性恋Lesbian, transgendered life /无论是女同性恋或变性人I'm on the right track baby /我是对的 宝贝I was born to survive /我是天生斗士No matter black, white or beige /无论是黑色、白色、黄色皮肤Chola or orient made /拉丁、还是东方脸孔I'm on the right track baby /我是对的 宝贝I was born to be brave /我是天生勇者I'm beautiful in my way /做自己最美'cause god makes no mistakes /上帝不会出错I'm on the right track baby /我是对的 宝贝I was born this way /我天生完美Don't hide yourself in regret /不要徒留遗憾Just love yourself and you're set /只要爱自己 做好准备I'm on the right track baby /我是对的 宝贝I was born this way /我天生完美Ooo there ain't no other way /没有所谓的不美Baby I was born this way /宝贝 我天生完美Baby I was born this way /宝贝 我天生完美Ooo there ain't no other way /没有所谓的不美Baby I was born this way /没有所谓的不美I'm on the right track baby /我是对的 宝贝I was born this way /我天生完美I was Born This Way, hey! /我天生完美 HeyI was Born This Way, hey! /我天生完美 HeyI'm on the right track, baby/我是对的 宝贝I was Born This Way, hey! /我天生完美 HeyI was Born This Way, hey! /我天生完美 HeyI was Born This Way, hey! /我天生完美 HeyI'm on the right track, baby /我是对的 宝贝I was Born This Way, hey! /我天生完美 Hey
()[Jennifer Lopez]Let me introduce you to my party people让我为你介绍我的派对子民In the club... huh都在这舞池[嘻哈斗牛梗Pitbull]I'm loose我就是我行我素And everybody knows I get off the chain大家都知道我不受拘束Baby it's the truth宝贝这是真的I'm like Inception我就像电影全面启动I play with your brain我能控制你的想法So don't sleep or snooze所以当心不要睡去I don't play no games so don't-don't-don't get it confused no我不玩手段你不要搞不清楚Cause you will lose yeah因为你一定会输Now pu-pu-pu-pu-pump it up现在跳起来And back it up like a Tonka truck就像那大卡车一样Dale!宝贝[珍妮佛洛佩兹Jennifer Lopez]If you go hard you gotta get on the floor如果你不开心就全力舞动If you're a party freak then step on the floor如果你爱趴踢你就全力舞动If your an animal then tear up the floor如果你是野兽就把舞池拆了吧Break a sweat on the floor用汗水弄湿舞池Yeah we work on the floor让我们一起全力舞动Don't stop keep it moving不要停下继续跳舞Put your drinks up把酒杯举高Pick your body up and drop it on the floor尽情摇摆全力舞动Let the rhythm change your world on the floor节奏改变你的世界全力舞动You know we're running sh*t tonight on the floor今晚要嗨翻天全力舞动Brazil, Morocco,巴西,摩洛哥London to Ibiza,伦敦到IbizaStraight to LA, New York,洛杉矶纽约Vegas to Africa赌城到非洲[Chorus]Dance the night away舞到天明Live your life and stay young on the floor把握当下全力舞动Dance the night away舞到天明Grab somebody, drink a little more找个人再喝几杯LalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon' be it on the floor今晚我们要全力舞动LalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon' be it on the floor今晚我们要全力舞动[Verse 2]I know you got it我知道你懂Clap your hands on the floor用力的拍手吧And keep on rockin'继续摇摆Rock it up on the floor让我们全力舞动If you're a criminal, kill it on the floor如果你是无棍在这就要够狠Steal it quick on the floor, on the floor舞力全开全力舞动Don't stop keep it moving不要停下继续跳舞Put your drinks up把酒杯举高Its getting ill快要累了It's getting sick on the floor快要不行了We never quit, we never rest on the floor我们从不放弃一定跳到最后 感谢 小宇
()作词:will.i.am,Allan Pineda,Jaime Gomez,Stacy,Ferguson,Joshua Alvarez,Stephen Shadowen,Rodney作曲:will.i.am,DJ Ammo,Rodney Jerkins,Boy I think about it every night, and dayI'm addicted, want to jump inside your loveI wouldn't want to have it any other, wayI'm addicted, and I just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughHoney got her sexy on steaminShe give the hotness a new meaninPerfection, mami you gleaminInception, you got a brother dreamin, dreaminDamn baby I'm fiendinI'm tryin to holla at you I'm screaminLet me love you down this eveninLovie lovie yeah you know you are my demonGirl work it for my team an'I could be the King, you could be the Queen an'My mind's dirty and it don't need cleaninI love you long time so you know the meaninOh baby I can't come down, so please come help me outYou got me feelin high and I can't step off the cloudAnd I just can't get enoughBoy I think about it every night, and dayI'm addicted, want to jump inside your loveI wouldn't want to have it any other, wayI'm addicted, and I just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughHoney got me runnin like I'm Flo JoSigned her name on my heart with an XOLove so sweet got me vexed though更多更详尽歌词 在 I wanna wish it right back like Presto, yesMeantime I wait for the next timeShe come around for a toast to the best timeWe LOL back and forth on the text lineShe got me fishin for her love, I confess I'm..Somethin 'bout her smile and the convoGot me high and I ain't comin down yoMy heart's pumpin out louder than electroShe got me feelin like {MR. ROBOTO}Oh baby I can't come down, so please come help me outYou got me feelin high and I can't step off the cloudAnd I just can't get enoughBoy I think about it every night, and dayI'm addicted, want to jump inside your loveI wouldn't want to have it any other, wayI'm addicted, and I just can't get enough'This, has been a switchup'Switchup!Switchup!I, just, can't (switchup)Locked, sunk in your bed-rockHeart, pumpin your love-shotKnocked, out by your cold-shotI'm, stuck in your head-lock (switchup)Can't-can't stop-stop won't-won't quit-quitMakin me f-f-f-f-f-fiend, give it to meI want it all-all, know what I meanYour love is a dose of ecsta (switchup)Addicted, I can't get, away from, youAfflicted, I need it, I miss it (switchup)I want your lovin right next to meAnd I can't, erase you out of my memory-oryI, just, can't, (switchup)更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:will.i.am,Allan Pineda,Jaime Gomez,Stacy Ferguson,Joshua Alvarez,Stephen Shadowen,Rodney作曲:will.i.am,DJ Ammo,Rodney JerkinsBoy I think about it every night, and dayI'm addicted, want to jump inside your loveI wouldn't want to have it any other, wayI'm addicted, and I just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughHoney got her sexy on steaminShe give the hotness a new meaninPerfection, mami you gleaminInception, you got a brother dreamin, dreaminDamn baby I'm fiendinI'm tryin to holla at you I'm screaminLet me love you down this eveninLovie lovie yeah you know you are my demonGirl work it for my team an'I could be the King, you could be the Queen an'My mind's dirty and it don't need cleaninI love you long time so you know the meaninOh baby I can't come down, so please come help me outYou got me feelin high and I can't step off the cloudAnd I just can't get enoughBoy I think about it every night, and dayI'm addicted, want to jump inside your loveI wouldn't want to have it any other, wayI'm addicted, and I just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughI just can't get enoughHoney got me runnin like I'm Flo JoSigned her name on my heart with an XO更多更详尽歌词 在 Love so sweet got me vexed thoughI wanna wish it right back like Presto, yesMeantime I wait for the next timeShe come around for a toast to the best timeWe LOL back and forth on the text lineShe got me fishin for her love, I confess I'm..Somethin 'bout her smile and the convoGot me high and I ain't comin down yoMy heart's pumpin out louder than electroShe got me feelin like {MR. ROBOTO}Oh baby I can't come down, so please come help me outYou got me feelin high and I can't step off the cloudAnd I just can't get enoughBoy I think about it every night, and dayI'm addicted, want to jump inside your loveI wouldn't want to have it any other, wayI'm addicted, and I just can't get enough'This, has been a switchup'Switchup!Switchup!I, just, can't (switchup)Locked, sunk in your bed-rockHeart, pumpin your love-shotKnocked, out by your cold-shotI'm, stuck in your head-lock (switchup)Can't-can't stop-stop won't-won't quit-quitMakin me f-f-f-f-f-fiend, give it to meI want it all-all, know what I meanYour love is a dose of ecsta (switchup)Addicted, I can't get, away from, youAfflicted, I need it, I miss it (switchup)I want your lovin right next to meAnd I can't, erase you out of my memory-oryI, just, can't, (switchup)
()Stomp stomp I've arrivedDrop the beat, nasty faceWhy ya lookin' at me?Flyin' flyin' flyin' flyin' through the skyIn my spaceshipI'm an alien tonightDirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty suckaYou think I can't get hurt like you, you motherf....I can do it like a brotherDo it like a dudeGrab my crotch, wear my hat low like youDo it like a brotherDo it like a dudeGrab my crotch, wear my hat low like youWe can do it like the man'dem, man'demWe can do it like the man'dem, Sugar sugar sugarWe can do it like the man'dem, man'demWe can do it like the man'dem, Sugar sugar sugarBoom Boom, pull me a beerNo pretty drinks, I'm a guy out hereRollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' money like a pimpMy B I T C H's on my d*ck like thisDirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty suckaYou think I can't get hurt like you, you motherf....I can do it like a brotherDo it like a dudeGrab my crotch, wear my hat low like youDo it like a brotherDo it like a dudeGrab my crotch, wear my hat low like youWe can do it like the man'dem, man'demWe can do it like the man'dem, Sugar sugar sugar更多更详尽歌词 在 We can do it like the man'dem, man'demWe can do it like the man'dem, Sugar sugar sugarBoys, come say what you wannaBoys, you need to lick my dollarBoys, gettin' hot under the collarHolla holla woahBoys, come say what you wannaBoys, you need to lick my dollarBoys, gettin' hot under the collarHolla holla woahI can do it like a brotherDo it like a dudeGrab my crotch, wear my hat low like youDo it like a brotherDo it like a dudeGrab my crotch, wear my hat low like youWe can do it like a brotherDo it like a dudeGrab my crotch, wear my hat low like youDo it like a brotherDo it like a dudeGrab my crotch, wear my hat low like youWe can do it like the man'dem, man'demWe can do it like the man'dem, Sugar sugar sugarWe can do it like the man'dem, man'demWe can do it like the man'dem, Sugar sugar sugarDo it, do it like a dudeDo it, do it low like youDo it, do it like a dudeDo it, do it like a dude更多更详尽歌词 在
()Six-foot, seven-foot, eight-foot bunchSix-foot, seven-foot, eight-foot bunchExcuse my charisma, vodka with a spritzerswagger down pat, call my shit PatriciaYoung Money militia, and I am the commissioneryou don't want start Weezy, 'cause the F is for Finisherso misunderstood, but what's a World without enigma?two bitches at the same time, synchronized swimmersgot the girl twisted 'cause she open when you twist hernever met the bitch, but I f-ck her like I missed herlife is the bitch, and death is her sistersleep is the cousin, what a f-ckin' family pictureyou know father time, we all know mother natureit's all in the family, but I am of no relationno matter who's buying, I'm a celebrationblack and white diamonds, f-ck segregationf-ck that shit, my money up, you n-ggas just Honey NutYoung Money running shit and you n-ggas just runner-upsI don't feel I done enough, so I'ma keep on doing this shitLil Tunechi or Young TunafishSix-foot, seven-foot, eight-foot bunchSix-foot, seven-foot, eight-foot bunchYeah, I'm goin' back inokay, I lost my mind, it's somewhere out there strandedI think you stand under me if you don't understand mehad my heart broken by this woman named Tammybut hoes gon' be hoes, so I couldn't blame Tammyjust talked to moms, told her she the sweetestI beat the beat up, call it self defenseswear man, I be seeing through these n-ggas like sequins更多更详尽歌词 在 n-ggas think they He-Men, pow, pow, the endtalking to myself because I am my own consultantmarried to the money, f-ck the world, that's adulteryyou full of sh-t, you close your mouth and let yo ass talkyoung Money eating, all you haters do is add saltstop playing, bitch, I got this game on deadboltmind so sharp, I f-ck around and cut my head offreal n-gga all day and tomorrowbut these muthaf-ckas talking crazy like they jaw brokeglass half empty, half full, I'll spill yatry me and run into a wall, outfielderYou know I'ma ball 'til they turn off the field lightsthe fruits of my labor, I enjoy 'em while they still ripebitch, stop playing, I do it like a king doif these n-ggas animals, then I'ma have a mink soontell 'em bitches I say put my name on the wallI speak the truth, but I guess that's a foreign language to y'alland I call it like I see it, and my glasses onbut most of y'all don't get the picture 'less the flash is onsatisfied with nothing, you don't know the half of itYoung Money, Cash Moneypaper chasing, tell that paper, 'Look, I'm right behind ya'bitch, real G's move in silence like lasagnapeople say I'm borderline crazy, sorta kindawoman of my dreams, I don't sleep so I can't find heryou n-ggas are gelatin, peanuts to an elephantI got through that sentence like a subject and a predicateyeah, with a swag you would kill formoney too strong, pockets on bodybuilderjumped in a wishing well, now wish me welltell 'em kiss my ass, call it kiss and tell[Cory Gunz]Word to my mama, I'm out of my lima beandon't wanna see what that drama mean, get some Dramaminellama scream, hotter than summer sun on a Ghana queennow all I want is hits, bitch, Wayne signed a fiendI played the side for you n-ggas that's tryna front, and seeson of Gunz, Son of Sam, you n-ggas the son of mepause for this dumber speech, I glow like Buddhadisturb me, and you'll be all over the flow like Ludabitch, I flow like scuba, bitch, I'm bold like Cubaand I keep a killer ho, she gon' blow right through yaI be macking, 'bout my stacking, now I pack like a movershout to ratchet for backing out on behalf of my shootern-ggas think they high as I, I come laugh at your rulerCash Money cold, bitch, but our actions is coolerWayne, these n-ggas out they mindI done told these f-ck n-ggas, so many timesthat I keep these bucks steady on my mindtuck these, I f-ck these on your mind, pauseTwo feet, I'm on my grind, did I get a little love?keep throwing my sign in the middlehit 'em up, piece on my side, 'cause ain't no peace on my side, bitchI'm a man, I visit urinals abroadTune told me to, I'm shooting when the funeral outsideI'm uptown, thoroughbred, a BX n-gga, ya heard?Gunna
()All my lifeAnd the hereafterI've never seenSeen one like youYou're a knifeSharp and deadlyAnd it's meThat you cut intoBut I don't mindIn fact I like itThough I'm terrifiedI'm turned on but scared of youShe's a monsterBeautiful monsterBeautiful monsterBut I don't mindAnd I need herSaid I need herBeautiful monsterBut I don't mindNo I don't mind (I don't mind I don't I don't mind...)No I don't mind (I don't mind I don't I don't mind...)No I don't mind (I don't mind I don't I don't mind...)No I don't mindIn her eyesThere's love and fireIn my heartShe's burning throughBut I don't mindIn fact I like itThough I'm terrifiedI'm turned on but scared of youShe's a monster (she's a monster)更多更详尽歌词 在 Beautiful monster (beautiful monster)Beautiful monster (beautiful monster yeah)But I don't mind (I don't mind)And I need her (and I need her)Said I need her (said I need her)Beautiful monster (whooah)But I don't mind (I don't mind I don't I don't mind)No I don't mindPlaying with my heartAnd she's playing with my mindAnd I don't mind I don't I don't mindNo I don't mind I don't I don't mindNo I don't mind I don't I don't mindNo I don't mind I don't I don't mind(I don't mind I don't I don't mind) And I don't mind(I don't mind I don't I don't mind) Said I don't mind(I don't mind I don't I don't mind) And I don't mind(I don't mind I don't I don't mind) Beautiful monsterShe's a monster (she's a monster)Beautiful monster (beautiful monster)Beautiful monster (oooo)But I don't mind (but I don't mind)And I need her (and I need her)Said I need her (said I need her)Beautiful monster (beautiful monster)But I don't mind (ooooo)No I don't mind(Said I don't mind I don't I don't mind...) No I don't mind(I don't mind I don't I don't mind...) No I don't mind(I don't mind I don't I don't mind... Oooo...) No I don't mind更多更详尽歌词 在
()you know whatI like the playettesNo diggity, no doubtPlay on playette更多更详尽歌词 在 Play on playetteYo dre, drop the verse[dr. dre]It's going down, fade to blackstreetThe homies got rb, collab' creationsBump like acne, no doubtI put it down, never slouchAs long as my credit can vouchA dog couldn't catch me ass outTell me who can stop when dre making movesAttracting honeys like a magnetGiving em eargasms with my mellow accentStill moving this flavourWith the homies blackstreet and teddyThe original rump shakersShorty in down, good lordBaby got em up open all over townStrictly biz, she don't play aroundCover much ground, got game by the poundGetting paid is a forteEach and every day, true player wayI can't get her out of my mind(what)I think about the girl all the timeEast side to the west sidePushing phat rides, it's no surpriseShe got tricks in the stashStacking up the cashFast when it comes to the gasBy no means averageAs long as she's got to have itBaby, you're a perfect ten, i wanna get inCan i get down, so i can wini like the way you work itNo diggity, i try to bag it up, bag it upi like the way you work itNo diggity, i try to bag it up, bag it upi like the way you work itNo diggity, i try to bag it up, bag it upi like the way you work itNo diggity, i try to bag it up,She's got class and styleShe's managed by the town,Baby never act wildVery low key on the profileCatichin' vilians is a no,Let me tell you how it goesCurve's the words, spin's the verbsLovers it curves so freak what you heardRolin' with the phatnessYou don't even know what the half isYou gotta pay to playJust for shorty, bang-bang, to look your wayI like the way you work itTrumped tight, all day, every dayYou're blowing my mind, maybe in timeBaby, i can get you in my ridei like the way you work itNo diggity, i try to bag it up, bag it upi like the way you work itNo diggity, i try to bag it up,i like the way you work itNo diggity, i try to bag it up, bag it upi like the way you work itNo diggity, i try to bag it up,Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yo(hey yo, that girl looks good)Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yo(play on, play on playette)Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yo(you're my kind of girl, no diggity)Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yo(hey)[queen pen]Cause thats my peeps and we row gFlying first class from new york city to blackstreetWhat you know about me, not a motherf.. thingCartier wooded frames sported by my shortieAs for me, icy gleaming pinky diamond ringWe be's the baddest clique up on the sceneAin't you getting bored with these fake ass broadsI shows and proves, no doubt, i be takin you, soPlease excuse, if i come across rudeThat's just me and that's how the playettes got to beStay kicking game with a capital gAx the peoples on my block, i'm as real as can beWord is bond, faking jacks never been my flavaSo, teddy, pass the word to your nigga chauncyI be sitting in car, let's say around 3:30Queen pen and blackstreet, it's no diggityi like the way you work itNo diggity, i try to bag it up, bag it up更多更详尽歌词 在
()Baby are you down down down down down,Downnnnn, downnnnn,Even if the sky is falling down,Downnnnn, downnnnnOoohhh (ohhh)You oughta know,Tonight is the night to let it go,Put on a show,I wanna see how you lose control,So leave it behind, cause we, have a night to get away,So come on and fly with me, as we make our great escape.So baby don't worry, you are my only,You won't be lonely,Even if the sky is falling down,You'll be my only, no need to worry,Baby are you down down down down down,Downnnnn, Downnnnn,Baby are you down down down down down,Downnnnn, Downnnnnn,Even if the sky is falling down,Just let it be,Come on and bring your body next to me,I'll take you away, hey,Turn this place into our private getaway,So leave it behind 'cause we, have a night to get away,So come on and fly with me, as we make our great escape,(So why don't we run away)Baby don't worry, you are my only,You won't be lonely,Even if the sky is falling down,更多更详尽歌词 在 You'll be my only, no need to worry,Baby are you down down down down down,Downnnnn, Downnnnn,Baby are you down down down down down,Downnnnn, Downnnnnn,Even if the sky is falling down,Down like she supposed to be,She gets down low for me,Down like her temperature,Cause to me she too zero degree,She cold overfreeze,I got that girl from overseas,Now she my miss America,now can i be her soldier please,I'm fighting for this girl,I'm in battlefield love,Don't it look like baby cupid sent his arrows from above,Don't you ever leave the side of me, indefinitely, now probably,and honestly im down like the economy, yeahhhBaby don't worry, you are my only,You won't be lonely,Even if the sky is falling down,You'll be my only, no need to worry,Baby are you down down down down down,Downnnnn, Downnnnn,Baby are you down down down down down,Downnnnn, Downnnnnn,Even if the sky is falling down, ohh(The sky is falling down)更多更详尽歌词 在
()What is somebody like you doin' in a place like this?Say did you come alone or did you bring all your friends?Say whats your name? What you drinking?I think I know what are you thinkingBaby whats your sign,tell me yours and ill tell you mineSay What is someone like you doin' in a place like this?I'll never be the sameIf we ever meet againWon't let you get awayIf we ever meet againThis freefall, oh, got me so, ohkiss me all night,don't ever let me goIll never be the sameif we ever meet againoh oh, if we ever meet againDo you come here much?I swear I've seen your face beforeYou don't see me blushbut I cant help to want you more, moreBaby tell me whats your story?I ain't shy, don't you worryI'm flirting with my eyesI wanna leave with you tonightdo you come here much?I've gotta see your face some more(some more cause baby I..)I'll never be the sameIf we ever meet againWon't let you get awayIf we ever meet againThis free fall, oh got me so, ohkiss me all night,更多更详尽歌词 在 don't ever let me goIll never be the sameif we ever meet againIf we ever meet again, againI'll have so much more to say(Say if we ever meet again)If we ever meet again, againI wont let you go away(Say if we ever meet again)If we ever, ever meet againI'll have so much more to say(Say if we ever meet again)If we ever, ever meet againI wont let you go away!I'll never be the sameIf we ever meet againWon't let you get awayIf we ever meet againThis free fall, oh got me so ohkiss me all night,don't ever let me goIll never be the sameif we ever meet againI'll never be the sameIf we ever meet againWon't let you get awayIf we ever meet againThis free fall, oh got me so, ohkiss me all night,don't ever let me goIll never be the sameif we ever meet again
()I-I-I I Can Make Your Bed Rock(Young Money)I-I-I I Can Make Your Bed Rock Girl(Haters In The Building Nigga)I-I-I I Can Make Your Bed RockI-I-I I Can Make Your Bed Rock(Lil Wayne)She Got The Good GoodShe Michael Jackson BadIm Attracted To Her For Attractive A**And Now Were MurderersBecause We Kill TimeI Knock Her Lights Out And She Still ShineI Hate To See Her Go, But I Love To Watch Her LeaveBut I Keep Her Running Back And Forth, Soccer teamCold As A Winter's Day,Hot As A Summer's EveYoung Money Thieves,Steal Your Love And Leave(Gudda Gudda)I Like The Way You Walk,And If Your Walkin My WayIm That Red Bull, Now Let's Fly Away,Let's Buy A Place,With All Kind Of SpaceI Let You Be The Judge, N- N And I'm The CaseIm Gudda Gudda,I Put Her Under,I See Me With Her, No Stevie Wonder,She Don't Ever Wonder,Cauz She Knows She Bad,And i Got Her,Grocery bag.(Young Lloyd)Oh Baby, I be stuck to you like glue babyWanna spend it all on you babyMy room is the g-spotCall me mr.flintstoneI can make your bed rock (hey,hey,hey)I can make your bed rock(hey,hey,hey)I can make your bed rock girl(hey,hey,hey)I can make your bedrock(hey,hey,hey)I can make your bedrock(Nicki Minaj)Okay i get it,Let me think,I guess it's my turn,Maybe it's time to put this pussy on ya sideburns,He say im bad, He probably rightHe pressing me like buttonDowns on a Friday noght (Ha-ha)I'm so pretty like,Be on my pedal bike,Be on my low starch,Be on my egga whites,He say nicku don't stop you the bestest,And I just be coming off the top asbestest(Drake)I Love ya sushi roll,Hotter then wasabi,I race for your love,Shake and bake Ricky bobby,I'm at the W, But i can't meet you in the lobbyGirl i gotta watch my backCauz I'm not just anybodyI've seen Em' stand in line,Just to get beside her,I let her see the Aston, And let the rest suprise her,That's when we disappear,You need GPS to find herOh that was your girl?I thought I recognized her(Young Lloyd)Oh Baby, I be stuck to you like glue baby更多更详尽歌词 在 Wanna spend it all on you babyMy room is the G spotCall me mr. flintstoneI can make your bed rock (hey,hey,hey)I can make your bed rock(hey,hey,hey)I can make your bed rock girl(hey,hey,hey)I can make your bedrock(hey,hey,hey)I can make your bedrock(Tyga)She like Tanning,I like staying in,She like romancing,I like rolling with friendsShe said I'm caged inI think her conscious is,She watching that oxygenI'm watching ESPNBut when that show end,She all on my skin,Lotion,Slow emotion,Roller coasting,Like back forth Hold it …She pose like it's for postersAnd i poke like I'm suppose toTake this photo if you for me,She said don't you ever show thisI'm too loyal..,And too focused..,To be losing..,And be hopeless..,When i spoke this she rejoiced it,Said your word get me openSo I closed it,Where your clothes is,I'm only Lovin' for the moment(Jae Millz)She ain't got manBut she's not aloneMiss. IndependentYea she got her ownHey gorgeousUm, i mean flawlessWell, that's what your are How i see it is how i call it Yea,L-Look it how she walkMMhmm she know she badDo-Do your thing babyI ain't even madAnd I ain't even fastImma stay a while,Hole ya head chris,I-imma take her down(Young Lloyd)Oh baby, I be stuck to you like glue babyWanna spend it all on you babyMy room is the g-spotCall me mr.flintstoneI can make your bed rock (mhmm oh)I can make your bed rock(ohhohhohhh)I can make your bed rock girl(ohhhh)I can make your bed rock (mhmm oh)I can make your bed rock(ohhohhohhh)Oh baby, I be stuck to you like glue babyWanna spend it all on you babyMy room is the g-spotCall me mr.flintstoneI can make your bed rock (mhmm oh)I can make your bed rock(ohhohhohhh)I can make your bed rock girl(ohhhh)I can make your bed rock (mhmm oh)I can make your bed rock(Hey)更多更详尽歌词 在
()If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you sonI got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't oneI got the Rap Patrol on the gat patrolFoes that wanna make sure my casket's closedRap critics that say he's 'Money, Cash, Hoes'I'm from the hood stupid, what type of facts are those?If you grew up with holes in your zapatos*You'd celebrate the minute you was havin doughI'm like fuck critics, you can kiss my whole assholeIf you don't like my lyrics, you can press fast forwardGot beef with radio if I don't play they showthey don't play my hits - well I don't give a shit, SO!Rap mags try and use my black assSo advertisers can give 'em more cash for ads, fuckers!I don't know what you take me asOr understand the intelligence that Jay-Z hasI'm from, rags to riches, niggaz I ain't dumbI got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one - hit me!99 problems but a bitch ain't oneIf you havin girl problems I feel bad for you sonI got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one - hit me!The year is ninety-four, in my trunk is rawIn my rearview mirror is the motherfuckin lawGot two choices y'all, pull over the car or(hmm)bounce on the Devil, put the pedal to the floorAnd I ain't tryin to see no highway chase with JakePlus I got a few dollars, I can fight the caseSo I, pull over to the side of the road'Son do you know why I'm stoppin you for?'Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hat's real lowOr do I look like a mindreader sir? I don't knowAm I under arrest or should I guess some mo'?'Well you was doin fifty-five in the fifty-license and registration and step out of the car -are you carryin a weapon on you? I know a lot of you are'I ain't steppin out of shit, all my papers legit'Well do you mind if I look around the car a little bit?'Well my glove compartment is locked, so is the trunk in the backAnd I know my rights, so you gon' need a warrant for that'Aren't you sharp as a tack! You should try outfor lawyer or somethin, somebody important or somethin'Child I ain't passed the bar, but I know a little bitEnough that you won't illegally search my shit'Well we'll see how smart you are when the canine comes'更多更详尽歌词 在 I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one - hit me!99 problems but a bitch ain't oneIf you havin girl problems I feel bad for you sonI got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one - hit me!99 problems but a bitch ain't oneIf you havin girl problems I feel bad for you sonI got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one - hit me!Now once upon a time, not too long agoA nigga like myself had to strongarm a hoeThis is not a hoe in the sense of havin a pussyBut a pussy havin no God damn sense, try an' push meI try to ignore him, talk to the LordPray for him, but some fools just love to performYou know the type, loud as a motorbikeBut wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fightAnd only thing that's gon' happen is I'ma get to clappin andhe and his boys gon' be yappin to the CaptainAnd there I go, trapped in the Kit-Kat againBack through the system with the riff-raff againFiends on the floor, scratchin againPaparazzis with they cameras, snappin themD.A. try to give a nigga shaft againHalf a mill' for bail cause I'm AfricanAll because this fool was harassin themTryin to play the boy like he's saccharinBut ain't nuttin sweet bout how I hold my gunI got 99 problems B and a bitch ain't one - hit me!99 problems but a bitch ain't oneIf you havin girl problems I feel bad for you sonI got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one - hit me!99 problems but a bitch ain't oneIf you havin girl problems I feel bad for you sonI got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one - hit me!.. Whoo! Whoo! Uh, uhHavin girl problems I feel bad for you sonI got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one, ha ha!You crazy for this one Rick! It's your boy!更多更详尽歌词 在
()I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.我还在考虑着她,考虑自己Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?考虑到我们,我们究竟会怎样O it was only just a dream.睁开眼,只不过是个梦So I travel back, down that road.就这样我从梦乡的路上归来Will she come back? No one knows.她会回来吗?没人晓得I realize, it was only just a dream.我明白了,只是一场梦而已I was at the top and now it's like I'm in the basement.过去我在云端,现在就像落在谷底Number one spot now she's found her a replacement.如今,头号位子,她已找到顶替的人了I swear now I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my baby.我发誓现在我还无法承受,得知我的宝贝已属于他人And now you ain't around, baby I can't think.而今妳不在我身旁,宝贝,我什么也不能想了I shoulda put it down. Shoulda got that ring.早知我应该先付了订金,应该买下那戒指Cuz I can still feel it in the air.因为我依然感觉得到那种气氛See her pretty face, run my fingers through her hair.望着她美丽的脸庞,手指穿过她的秀发My lover, my life. My shawty, my wife.我的爱人,我的生命,我的美眉,我的牵手She left me, I'm tight.她离我而去,我痛不欲生Cuz I knew that it just ain't right.因为我知道事情不该是这样I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.我还在考虑着她,考虑自己Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?考虑到我们,我们究竟会怎样O it was only just a dream.睁开眼,只不过是个梦So I travel back, down that road.就这样我从梦乡的路上归来Will she come back? No one knows.她会回来吗?没人晓得I realize, it was only just a dream.我明白了,只是一场梦而已When I be ridin, man I swear I see her face at every turn.骑车时,天啊!我发誓脑海里都是她的脸Tryin to get my Usher over, I can let it burn.赶快让亚瑟小子的歌结束,我会顶住这份煎熬的And I just hope she notice that she the only one I yearn for.我只希望,她有察觉到她是我唯一的渴望More and more I miss her when will I learn?到什么时候我才知道,我愈来愈想念她?Didn't give her all my love, I guess now I got my payback.过去我没有给她全部的爱,我想我今天遭到报应了Now I'm in the club thinkin all about my baby.现在我在俱乐部想的全是我的宝贝Hey, she was so easy to love. But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough.嘿,那时爱她很容易,但等等,我想那样爱是不够的更多更详尽歌词 在 I'm goin through it every time that I'm alone.我看每回孤单一人时,就得想起一回And now i'm missin, wishin she'd pick up the phone.现在我开始想她,希望她能接我的电话But she made a decision that she wanted to move on但是她已经决定要过她的新生活了Cuz I was wrong.因为都是我的错I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.我还在考虑着她,考虑自己Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?考虑到我们,我们究竟会怎样O it was only just a dream.睁开眼,只不过是个梦So I travel back, down that road.就这样我从梦乡的路上归来Will she come back? No one knows.她会回来吗?没人晓得I realize, it was only just a dream.我明白了,只是一场梦而已If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.如果你曾爱过某人,请举手If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.如果你曾爱过某人,请举手And now they're gone and you wish that you could give them everything.而今他们已离去,你还真希望当初对他们付出全部said, if you ever loved somebody put your hands up.如上述,如果你曾爱过某人,请举手If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.如果你曾爱过某人,请举手And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything.而今他们已离去,你还真希望当初对他们付出全部I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.我还在考虑着她,考虑自己Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?考虑到我们,我们究竟会怎样O it was only just a dream.睁开眼,只不过是个梦So I travel back, down that road.就这样我从梦乡的路上归来Will she come back? No one knows.她会回来吗?没人晓得I realize, it was only just a dream.我明白了,只是一场梦而已I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.我还在考虑着她,考虑自己Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?考虑到我们,我们究竟会怎样O it was only just a dream.睁开眼,只不过是个梦So I travel back, down that road.就这样我从梦乡的路上归来Will she come back? No one knows.她会回来吗?没人晓得I realize, it was only just a dream.我明白了,只是一场梦而已更多更详尽歌词 在
()Na-na-na come onNa-na-na come onNa-na-na-na-na come onNa-na-na come on, come on, come onNa-na-na-na come onNa-na-na come onNa-na-na-na-na come onNa-na-na come on, come on, come onNa-na-naIt's so good being back (Oh oh oh oh oh)Cause no way I'm turning back (Oh oh oh oh oh)And now the pain is my pleasureCause nothing could measure (Oh oh oh)Love is great, love is fine (Oh oh oh oh oh)Out the box, out the line (Oh oh oh oh oh)The affliction of the feelingLeaves me wanting more (Oh oh oh)Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at itSex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite meCause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at itSex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite meNa-na-na come on, come on, come onI like it, like it, come on, come on, come onI like it, like it, come on, come on, come onI like it, like it, come on, come on, come onI like it, like itLove is great, love is fine (Oh oh oh oh oh)Out the box, out the line (Oh oh oh oh oh)The affliction of the feelingLeaves me wanting more (Oh oh oh)Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it更多更详尽歌词 在 Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite meNa-na-na come on, come on, come onI like it, like it, come on, come on, come onI like it, like it, come on, come on, come onI like it, like it, come on, come on, come onI like it, like itS-S-S&M-M-MS-S-S&M-M-MOoohhOh, I love the feeling you bring to me, oh, you turn me onIt's exactly what I've been yearning for, give it to me strongAnd meet me in my boudoir with my body suit on-on-onI like it, like itCause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at itSex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite meCause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at itSex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite meNa-na-na come on, come on, come onI like it, like it, come on, come on, come onI like it, like it, come on, come on, come onI like it, like it, come on, come on, come onI like it, like itS-S-S&M-M-MS-S-S&M-M-MS-S-S&M-M-MS-S-S&M-M-M
()Don't hold your breath eh ehYou can't touch me now there's no feeling leftIf you think I'm coming back don't hold your breathWhat you did to me boy I can't forgetIf you think I'm coming back don't hold your breathI was under your spell for such a long time couldn't break the chainsYou played with my heart tore me apart withall your lies and gamesIt took all the strength I had but I crawled up on my feet againNow you're trying to lure me back but no those days are gone my friendI loved you so much that I thought that someday you could changeBut all you brought me was a heart full of painYou can't touch me now there's no feeling leftIf you think I'm coming back don't hold your breathWhat you did to me boy I can't forgetIf you think I'm coming back don't hold your breathDon't hold your breath eh ehI was worried about you but you never cared about me noneYou took my money and I know that you, you could kill someoneI gave you everything but nothing was ever enoughYou were always jealous over such crazy stuff更多更详尽歌词 在 You can't touch me now there's no feeling leftIf you think I'm coming back don't hold your breathWhat you did to me boy I can't forgetIf you think I'm coming back don't hold your breathDon't hold your breath eh ehMove on don't look backI jumped off a train running off the tracksYour day is gone face the factsA bad movie ends and the screen fades to blackWhat you did to me boy I can't forgetIf you think I'm coming backYou can't touch me now there's no feeling leftIf you think I'm coming back don't hold your breathWhat you did to me boy I can't forgetIf you think I'm coming back don't hold your breathYou can't touch me now there's no feeling leftIf you think I'm coming back don't hold your breathWhat you did to me boy I can't forgetIf you think I'm coming back don't hold your breath更多更详尽歌词 在
()Now I Know How To Get Down On The FloorExperience The Moves You Can't IgnoreBut Something 'Bout This Beat Just Got Me HookedCome over here and take a closer look'Cause I can't get enough, I can't get enoughI can't stay on the ground(whoa)I can't get enough, I can't get enoughThis is taking me nowIt's taking me Higher, Higher Higher off the groundIt's taking me Higher,Higher Higher off the groundI do this just for kicks,Just for the thrill,I got this high without taking a pillThis move has got me way over the sunI'm dancing like I am the only one更多更详尽歌词 在 'Cause I can't get enough, I can't get enoughI can't stay on the ground(whoa)I can't get enough, I can't get enoughThis is taking me nowIt's taking me Higher,Higher Higher off the groundIt's taking me Higher,Higher Higher off the groundThe music's got me going higherI feel like I can touch the skyIt's taking me Higher,Higher Higher off the groundIt's taking me Higher,Higher Higher off the groundIt's taking me Higher,Higher Higher off the groundIt's taking me Higher,Higher Higher off the ground
()I Put On ..I put on for my city, on, on for my cityI put on for my city, on, on for my cityI put on for my city, on, on for my cityI put on for my city, on, on for my cityWhen they see me up in traffic They say jeezy on some other shitSend them pussy niggas Runnin straight back to the dealershipMe I'm in my spaceshipThat's right I work for NASAThe 7H in not a fraudCall that bitch my bodyguardCall that bitch your bpodyguard?Yeah, that's my bodyguardWhen we're out of jewelryYoung gon' do securityIt was whiter than a napkinHarder than a dinner plateIf you want it Come and get itYou know I stay super straightRan up in my spits and nowI'm workin at the super 8Know you niggas hungryCome and get a super plateY'all sing happy birthdayYeah I got that super cakeHundred karat braceletI use it like some super frieightI put on for my city, on, on for my cityI put on for my city, on, on for my cityPut on - EastsidePut on - SouthsidePut on - WestsidePut on... Let's goI put on for my city, on, on for my cityI put on for my city, on, on for my cityPut on - EastsidePut on - SouthsidePut on - WestsidePut on... Let's goHalf bag, top back ain't nothing but a young thugHLs, 8 K's,I need to join a gun clubBIG wheels, BIG straps,You know I like it super sizedPassenger's a redbone,Her weave look like some curly friesInside fish sticks, outside tartar saucePocket full of celery, imagine what she tellin meBlowin on asparagus, the realest shit I ever smokedRidin to that Trap or Die, the realest shit I ever wroteThey know I got that broccoli,so I keep that glock on meDon't get caught without one, comin from where I'm fromCall me Jeezy Hamilton, flyin down CampbelltonSo freshSo cleanOn my way to CharleneI put on for my city, on, on for my cityI put on for my city, on, on for my cityPut on - EastsidePut on - SouthsidePut on - WestsidePut on... Let's goI put on for my city, on, on for my cityI put on for my city, on, on for my cityPut on - Eastside更多更详尽歌词 在 Put on - SouthsidePut on - WestsidePut on... Let's goI put on..I put on for my cityI put on for myI put on for my cityI put on for my cityOn..I feel like there's still niggas That owe me checksI feel like there's still bitches That owe me sexI feel like this but uiggas Don't know the stressI lost the only girl in the world That know me bestI got the money and the fame And that don't mean shitI got the Jesus on a chain Man that don't mean shitCause when the Jesus pieces can't bring me peaceSo I need just at least of one of Russell's niecesOn..I let my Nightmares goI put on for everybody That I know from the goI know hoes that was frontin When they knew he was brokeThey say damn, Yeezy YeezyYou don't know us no moreYou got that big fame homieAnd you just changed on meYou can ask big homie Man the top so lonelyI-I..So lonely..I-I..Let me see what we have tonight(what we have tonight)I'm high as a satellite(satellite)I see those flashin lights(flashing lights)Cause every nightEvery nightI put on for my city, on, on for my cityI put on for my city, on, on for my cityPut on - EastsidePut on - SouthsidePut on - WestsidePut on... Let's goI put on for my city, on, on for my cityI put on for my city, on, on for my cityPut on - EastsidePut on - SouthsidePut on - WestsidePut on... Let's goLet me see what we have tonight(what we have tonight)I'm high as a satellite(satellite)I see those flashin lights(flashing lights)Cause every nightEvery nightLet me see what we have tonightI'm high as a satelliteI see those flashin lights
()Maybe you caught the train just like you said you didMaybe it broke down but you didn't give upMaybe you got pinned down by all the weight of giftsThat you were bringing me to show your loveMaybe you got lost on the way back to my houseMaybe you called and I was on the phoneMaybe you thought if you were late I'd throw you outMaybe you think I like beibg on my ownYeah rightYeah rightI mean honestly,You lied to me like I'm not thereYeah rightYeah rightYou must be mad, you lied so badJust listen to yourselfYeah rightYeah rightYou'll lost my love,If you keep it upYeah right,MmmMaybe you got messed up by someone in your pastMaybe you give me what they gave to youMaybe it all makes sense of why you run so fast,Acting like this is some police interviewMaybe you're waiting for my birthday to arriveAnd then you're gonna tell me everythingYeah rightYeah rightI mean honestlyYou lied to me like I'm not thereYeah rightYeah rightYou must be mad, you lied so badJust listen to yourselfYeah rightYeah rightYou'll lose my loveIf
you keep it upYeah right,Mmm更多更详尽歌词 在 GIRL I AIN'T TRYING TO GO THERE WITH YOUBUT YOU FULL OF DRAMA – YOU MOTION PICTUREAND I AIN'T REALLY GETTIN' WHY YOU INSECUREYOU'RE TRIPPIN' OVER THIS LIKE I LIED BEFOREI NEVER LIED BEFORE. OH IT'S THAT RAEANOIALOOK AT ALL I GAVE YOU -- DIDN'T I SPOIL YA?IF I GOT IT, YOU GOT IT, DON'T I SUPPORT YA?YOU BLIND YOU CAN'T SEE I DID IT ALL FOR YA?ADORED YA?SO NOW YOU'RE FABCY HUH…HABUT DON'T FORGET IT MADE YOU FANCY MA…HA!BUT FOR YOU LOOK WHAT ALL I'VE DONENOW I'M THROWIN' UP THE DEUCES MINUS A FINGER ONE. DIG?Yeah rightYeah rightI mean honestly,You lied to me like I'm not thereYeah rightYeah rightYou must be mad, you lied so badJust listen to yourselfYeah rightYeah rightYou'll lost my love,If you keep it upYeah right,OhhYeah rightYeah rightI mean honestly,You lied to me like I'm not thereYeah rightYeah rightYou must be mad, you lied so badJust listen to yourselfYeah rightYeah rightYou'll lost my love,If you keep it upYeah right
()Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy(Hey, what up girl?)Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city(Lets go)Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming backI'm talking pedicure on our toes, toesTrying on all our clothes, clothesBoys blowing up our phones, phonesDrop-topping, playing our favorite CDsPulling up to the partiesTrying to get a little bit tipsyDon't stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, I'mma fight'Til we see the sunlightTick tock on the clockBut the party don't stop, noAin't got a care in world, but got plenty of beerAin't got no money in my pocket, but I'm already hereAnd now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swaggerBut we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger更多更详尽歌词 在 I'm talking about everybody getting crunk, crunkBoys tryin' to touch my junk, junkGonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunkNow, now, we go until they kick us out, outOr the police shut us down, downPolice shut us down, downPo-po shut usDJ, you build me upYou break me downMy heart, it poundsYeah, you got meWith my hands upYou got me nowYou got that soundYeah, you got meWith my hands upPut your hands upNow, the party don't start 'til I walk in
()She want it I can tell she want itwant me to push up on itfor she know when I'm all on itwe get the party going liquor flowing this is fire50 and jeremih number 1 there's nothing higher(what you gon do)get it get it(I see you baby)work it work itbreak it break it down...(won't you, just put it down)get it get itwork it work itbreak it break it down...Ok she headed to the dancefloor and she slowly start to poppin itsomething like my wrist cause everybody got to watching itgirl you go that secret treasure I'm gon put that lock on itdon't care what they say I would be stupid to be not on itheard you go that stickylets go and take 9 shots we'll just call it fiftyand I'm gon lick it lick it lick ittill the hicky have her River runningkeep you running til you whimpy(bang bang bang bang)Oh you look so sweetwhat you work in Parislook at your physiquegirl you are a beauty well I am a beastthey must have been trippin to let me off the leashI love the way you grind with that booty on meshorty you a dime why you looking lonelywe'll buy another round and it's all on meas long as I'm around put it down on mejust put it down on meput it down on medown down on meput it down on medon't throw it off the moundshow me how its gon begirl all I really want is you down on meput it down on meSystems thumping party jumpingshorty she's a perfect 10she rock her hips than roll her hipsthan drop it down like it's nothingshe shaped just like an hour glassshe see how fast an hour passedtime flys when I'm on that assbut I won't put our sh-t on blastwork it like a pro pro prosit and watch it go go godo her thing all on the floorshe bounce it fast and shake it slowso sexual incredibleshe beautiful she edible更多更详尽歌词 在 I got her I won't let her goI aint seen nothing better yolook at how she twurk itthe way she work itmake me wanna hit it hit itheaven when I'm in it in itif I do not fit, I'm gonna make itgirl you can take itdon't stop get it get itI love the way you grind with that booty on meshorty you a dime why you looking lonelywe'll buy another round and it's all on meas long as I'm around put it down on mejust put it down on meput it down on medown down on meput it down on medon't throw it off the moundshow me how its gon begirl all I really want is you down on meput it down on meSay you independantget it from your mommatell me if you with itdo you really wanna wannababy when you see meyou know I be on itcan you keep it openput it all up on meSay you independantget it from your mommatell me if you with itdo you really wannababy when you see meyou know I be on itcan you keep it openput it all up on meYou grind with that booty on meShorty you a dime why you looking lonelyOh baby we can go low (oh) Low (oh) low yeahI love the way you gring with that booty on meShorty you a dime why you looking lonelyWe'll buy another round and it's all on meAs long as I'm around put it down on meJust put it down on mePut it down on meDown down on mePut down on meDon't throw ot off the mound Show me how it's gon beGirl all I really want is you down on mePut it down on me更多更详尽歌词 在}

我要回帖

更多关于 young and beautiful 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信