续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
在单词中的发音
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢?????????????????Щ????е??????????????????Щ 的翻译是:? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? z 是 中文翻译英文意思,翻译日语请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
?????????????????Щ????е??????????????????Щ
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
????????????ū????Щ????е??????????????????Щ
? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? z 是
??ū??ще???щ
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&我的名字是我妈妈给我起的 My name is my mother gives me & 每天晚上准时睡觉 Every evening sleeps punctually & 江苏省连云港市苍梧路59号 Jiangsu Province Lienyungang city Cangwu road 59 & Though this belief continues to be strong some people question whether it is true. 虽然这信仰继续是强的某些人问题它是否是真实的。 & Don’t get off the bus until it stopped 不要下公共汽车,直到它停止了 & 你在门外? you in the door? ; & Cooke Taylor Triplet Cooke泰勒三胞胎 & 超级电脑用起来非常爽 The supercomputer uses extremely crisply & 证明文件的名称 Proves the document the name & 检查给客人带走的小菜单或Promotion是否够用,如果不够,请准备 Inspection small menu or Promotion which carries off to the visitor is whether sufficient, if insufficient, please prepare & 他们会在下次买货时和我们联系 They can will buy goods when the next time and we relate & you are so good 您是很好 & 这里 正在翻译,请等待... & 你在门口? you in the door? ; & 外布 Outside cloth & auto reduce 汽车减少 & SQL script page SQL剧本页 & 那听起来很有趣吗? That sounds very interesting? & 一个人也可以很坚强 A person also may very strong & (WEI TAI BRAND)
& To a 3000L reaction reactor containing a stirred 46 Kg Magnesium turnings 29 were suspended in 20L methanol 30 and 1500L carbon tetrachloride 31 was added. The mixture was stirred and heated at reflux for 10 minutes. 350Kg Intermediate 6 t-Butyl-
3-cyclopropyl-3-oxopropionate was added and the mixture was stirred and
& the average person swallos about half of ton of food a year 平均人swallos大约半吨食物每年 & It was the reason he fell from a cliff last year near Santa Cruz, Calif.
& 你是我戒不掉的烟 You are the smoke which I cannot swear off & ???? ??? ???? ??? ????. 没有同意信息它输入的成员。 & beyond the well control, through standard inversion and 在好的控制之外,通过标准反向和 & The extremely light weight of foam cement makes it especially useful as lost-circulation plugs where conventional methods of cementing may not be applicable. 泡沫水泥牌子的极端轻量级选手它特别有用,因为丢失循环塞住常规方法用水泥涂可能不是可适用的地方。 & Report line: East Regional Sales Manager 报告线: 东部地方销售主任 & 我们都很愿意帮这个忙 We all very are willing to help this busy & father went to his doctor for advices about his heart trouble. 正在翻译,请等待... & 我们只是读书,并不思考 正在翻译,请等待... & 因为我一见你就高兴 As soon as because I see you to be happy & 很多国家已经禁止发布香烟广告 正在翻译,请等待... & 九千八百人民币 9800 Renminbi & 超出此范围 Surpasses this scope & The exam is much more difficult than I used to think。 检查比我曾经认为是困难的much more。 & 不,徒弟你千万别对师傅说这句话 No, the apprentice you do not speak this speech to skilled worker & somewhere near the ocean 某处在海洋附近 & 做运动是最受欢迎的在学生之间 Makes the movement is most receives welcome between the student & 我們之間是不需要說謝謝的 Between us does not need to say thanks & you start questioning your faith.
& cover the previous exericses 报道早先exericses & A减去B的结果是 A subtracts B the result is & 2. The second uncertainty is the nature of the production process related engineering, as mentioned, because growing insights and continuous optimisation of the production process during detailed engineering will reveal better solutions which cause unexpected changes in the construction part. 2. 第二不确定性是生产过程相关的工程学的本质,如被提及,因为增长的洞察和生产过程的连续的优化在详细的工程学期间将显露导致在建筑part.上的意想不到的变化的更好的解答。 & 发现老虎还在 Discovers the tiger also in & 这使她赢得了客户的肯定和赞誉 正在翻译,请等待... & 到以后他骗了我的感情 He has deceived my sentiment to later & It is true that no one ever comes into the same river twice . 它是真实的没人两次进入同一条河。 & 你看上去还是很精神的 You look very energetic & Some can carry hundreds of calls at the same time. 一些可能同时运载数百电话。 & menotg 正在翻译,请等待... & My name is Miss Juliet i am interested to have a good friendship with you.i contact you and i hope you will welcome my friendship request, I will tell you more about me and my reason of contacting as soon as you reply to my mail.and i will send you my pictures for you to know who i am 我的名字是的Juliet小姐我感兴趣有好友谊与you.i联络您,并且我希望您将欢迎我的友谊请求,我将告诉您更多关于我和我的原因接触,当您回复我的mail.and我将送您我的图片为了您能知道谁我是 & 借给我恶魔的力量 正在翻译,请等待... & No.I wasn't!I was putting pictures of my family in the frames
& 在英语课上使用英汉 Uses English to Chinese in the class in English & 我们学校有乒乓球比赛 Our school has the ping pong competition & which are called the CMY set. If all three are present on a print at full coverage, black is seen (or neutral gray if coverage is less than 100%).
& at rocky 在岩石 & 垃圾对于环境的污染 Trash regarding environment pollution & do you have much time to be with old people? 您是否有时间是以老人? & what is li ping doing in class 什么是做在类的锂砰 & 都是不健康食品 All ill health food & helping people 帮助的人民 & 在人民医院,离学校不远,步行大约15分钟 In the people's hospital, is not far to the school, walks about 15 minutes & Peter Parts International Trade (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
& 你出生的年份是多少? You are born how many is the year? & 好吧,你也是,照顾好自己 Good, you also are, looks after own & 你知道克洛泽吗? You know Cloe Ze? & united nations general assembly meeting 正在翻译,请等待... & 他们将英语的基本词汇传给了我们 They have passed to the English basic glossary we & 他是男子100m跨栏运动员 He is male 100m jumps a hurdle the athlete & But interestingly, he hasn’t suffered from it which I think is because of his good planning of time. 但有趣的是,他未遭受它哪些我认为是由于时间他的好计划。 & The caIl is sent to the satellite and then the satellite sends it to a station in the country and this country is being phoned. caIl派遣到卫星卫星在国家然后送它到一个驻地,并且这个国家打电话。 &The Analysis of the Course of
Love and Death in Wuthering Heights
(School of Foreign L Anyang Normal University; Anyang 455000; China)
Abstract: Both love and death are the everlasting themes in the world. According to the original descriptions of humanity and the fantastic plot in Wuthering Heights, the course of love and death is in this thesis expounded mainly from love, hatred, revenge and death. The course is always in the cyclic movement, subtly showing the course of humanity, which makes an unbelievable story believable. And we can get lots of enlightenment from the course.
Introduction
Fierce love and dreadful death fill in the entire novel Wuthering Heights, which wins the world’s high praises for about a hundred years. The novel’s lasting appeal rests upon a number of qualities such as the exciting plot, the originality of the characters, and the superb narrative technique and so on. The Gothic and romantic plot makes me moved time after time. Some critics stated that the novel’s theme is concerned with humans and humanity (Yi Bing 143). In my opinion, the theme is a clear course on humanity, especially love and death. Therefore, a brief analysis of the course of love and death in Wuthering Heights is showed in this thesis.
I. Background
Emily Bronte was born on 30 July 1818 at Thornton in Yorkshire and lived there almost all her life. She liked reading, meditating and walking on the moor, but she wasn’t good at speaking. She was quite different from her elder sister. She was a private person, rejecting contacts with the world. She loved the romantic poets, Wordsworth in particular, and quoted Shakespeare often. Her work has many affinities with the English metaphysical poets. She was as much a poet as she was a novelist. Her sister Charlotte Bronte once said: “She is stronger than a man, simpler than a child, her nature stood alone.” It is just her characteristics and experiences which make her a soul-stirring love story though she didn’t love anyone and wasn’t loved by anyone during her 31 years life. In 1800s, Europe was in a state of turbulence. Kind people suffered a lot but selfish people and the wicked could be successful and be wealthy easily. It was terrible. Emily felt the evil of the society and human and saw the hypocrite of the religion. Though Emily never took part in any movements, the sudden changes of the world and the spirit of revolt affected her greatly. And The miseries of her family Cdeath of mother and sisters, the eccentric habits of her father, the relative lack of normal association with people of their own age and interests―all combined to give a gloomy characteristic to her. So her novels were a unique mixture of realistic vividness with wild fantasy. At first, her only novel Wuthering Heights was not appreciated by her contemporaries because it was so far away from the mainstream of the Victorian novel. The situation did not end until the 1920s. Wuthering Heights is filled with many emotions. Emily’s character represents an on-going conflict between love and death. Both the atmosphere and characters in the novel are&filled with mystery that keeps the reader read the book. The novel won her lasting fame, and made her one of the few greatest English novelists.
II. The course of love and death in Wuthering Heights
&& A. The summary of the story and the course
Wuthering Heights is a love story that deals with the social classes and the suppression of true feeling. It is a tragedy because of what happens when the characters finally discover what was truly meant to be, while love and death move in circle all the time. The story of Wuthering Heights centered on love and death between two families, especially two people, Catherine and Heathcliff. One day Mr. Earnshaw brings home a gypsy looking little boy he has found in the streets of Liverpool. He calls the boy Heathcliff. The children grow up together. Catherine, daughter of the elder Earnshaw, falls in love with Heathcliff, while Catherine’s elder brother Hindley hates him, being jealous of his father’s fondness for the stranger. After the death of Mr. Earnshaw, Hindley degrades Heathcliff in every way he can. Heathcliff grows brutal and sullen, and Catherine turns from him to the mild Edgar Linton. Heathcliff runs away in hatred and despair, as he believes that Catherine has changed her mind during her stay at the Lintons. Catherine marries Edgar Linton, and gives birth to a daughter Cathy. Heathcliff returns rich and strong, determined to revenge the wrongs he had suffered. He takes the property of the Heights from the hand of Hindley, treats Hindley the way he had been treated by him so that Hindley’s son Hareton becomes a pauper in his house. He marries the sister of Edgar Linton Isabella and treats her cruelly. Between Heathcliff and Edgar, Catherine becomes distracted. After giving birth to Cathy, she dies. Later also because of hatred, Heathcliff contrives to marry Cathy to his own peevish ailing son, Linton Heathcliff. But all his revenge is foiled by Catherine and Hareton, who love each other. Heathcliff dies a defeated man. After his death people see the ghosts of Heathcliff and Catherine Earnshaw roam on the moor. The summary of the story generally indicates the entire major course which can be inducted into the following chart.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&⑧Relief and unity
LOVE&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& DEATH
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ④More agony, more love.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &①Betrayal&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ③Insanity
&&&&& ⑤Separation&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&⑦Insanity
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &②Struggle
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& HATRAED&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& REVENGE
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑥Heavy torment
The Course of Love and Death in Wuthering Heights
The chart briefly offers the cyclic course of love and death in Wuthering Heights including four main course-marks and eight important causes in the course. Now let’s analyze the course further.
&& B. The first course
The first course from ① to ④ chiefly describes the course of Catherine’s humanity.
&&&&& 1. Love → Hatred → Revenge → Death
a. Love Catherine is the real protagonist of this story, all of Heathcliff’s behaviors and changes of other people’s life are caused by her. She handles the changes of all the business. When she is a child, Catherine is stubborn and full of rebellious spirit. She knows Heathcliff very much and becomes his best friend. At the same time her nature gets response to him. They run on the moor to enjoy nature. Just like Heathchiff, she also hates all the hypocrites and dares to throw the Bible away. She once said to Ellen: “I was going to say that heaven didn’ and I broke my heart with weeping t and the angels, were so angry that they flung me out, into the middle of the earth, on the top of the Wuthering Heights, where I woke sobbing for joy.(Wang Huijun 102)” Catherine loves Heathcliff and her description of love is very special: “I love him not because he is handsome, Nelly, but because he is more myself than I am. What ever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.(Wang Huijun 103)” “My great miseries in this world have been Heathcliff’s miseries, and I watched and felt Each from the beginning, my great thought in living is himself. If all else perished, and he remained, I shall continued to be, and if all else remained, and he was annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger. I shouldn’t seem a part of it. My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods. Time will change it. I am well aware as winter changes the trees, my love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath―a source of little visible delight, but necessary.(Wang Huijun 105)”
b. Betrayal Although they have the same characteristics, Catherine chooses to marry Linton. She says only in this way will she be rich and be the greatest woman in the neighborhood. She would feel proud of having such a husband. She dreams to have such a comfortable life as that of Thrushcross Grange. So her selfishness and vanity cause the tragedy of Heathcliff and herself. Her choice of marriage is her greatest mistake and she betrays herself. She thinks she is right because she could have a happy life with Linton.
c. Hatred when Catherine says that if she marries him, she would be degraded, Heathcliff feels very depressed and leaves home. From then on, he is on the way to avenge. We see Heathcliff not as a loving person, not as a lover, but as a hater, a misanthrope, or a person who hates people. This might be a clue helping us to understand the hate part of Heathcliff's love. Perhaps a love for one person, which grows out of a hatred of all other people, will end up being evil, sooner or later. Perhaps true love leads a person to feel warm and loving toward all people, or most people. And perhaps a love, which is evil, is one, which comes from a hatred for people in general, and a feeling that one other person, the beloved will heal the pain of that huge hatred. In Heathcliff's case, that did not happen. He was not healed by love, but driven even madder than he was at the beginning of the book.
d. Struggle But in fact, after three years, when Heathcliff comes back, her so called happy life breaks up completely and her love to Heathcliff revives. Catherine starts to look closely at her marriage. She realizes she is wrong. The loyalty she has betrayed makes her realize the truth. Her love to Heathcliff shows her innate nature as the love is natural and pure. It is just what her soul pursues. The marriage between her and Linton shows her vanity. What Linton attracts her is just his wealth and his social position, rather than his soul. At first this wild ambition haunts her, so she marries Edgar and Heathcliff leaves home. However, far from Heathcliff and Wuthering Heights couldn’t make her happy. After she loses herself and her true love, her nature couldn’t be satisfied in her marriage. Thrushcross Grange which stands for civilization couldn't she ever says she isn’t used to live in Thrushcross Grange. When Heathcliff first visits Thrushcross Grange after his return, Edgar looks down upon him and has no willing to sit with him, so Catherine puts two tables in the hall, one for Edgar and Isabella, another for Heathcliff and herself. Catherine and Heathcliff can no longer contain the volcano of passion inside of them. Remarkably, Catherine further displays her lack of maturity by attempting to make her beloved feel guilty that she is suffering, although it is caused by her own recklessness.
e. Revenge Heathcliff turns all his crazy love to the power of revenge. After 3 years, when Heathcliff comes back to Wuthering Heights, he becomes another person. He makes a fortune, becoming strong and handsome. His aim of returning to Wuthering Heights is to revenge. He revenges his enemy by money and marriage. He marries and tortures Isabella in spirit and his only aim is to make Catherine sad. And Catherine feels that she is going to lose his love―Heathcliff and she can not stand it. So she decides to revenge Heathcliff and Linton by breaking her own heart and health, and says: “Well, if I cannot keep Heathcliff for my friend―if Edgar will be mean and jealous, I’ll try to break their hearts by breaking my own. That will be a prompt way of finishing all, when I am pushed to extremity! But it’s a deed to be reserve I’d not take Linton by surprise with it. (Wang Huijun 152)”&&&&&&& f. Insanity After three days’ fast, Catherine becomes very feeble. When she thinks Linton and Heathcliff donnot love her any more, her mind wanders. Soon, she was fated, sure to die. Though she is almost insane, when she is dying, she says: “I wish I could hold you till we were both dead! I shouldn’t ca I care nothing for your sufferings. Why shouldn’t you suffer? I do! Will you forget me Cwill you be happy when I am in the earth? Will you say twenty years hence? That is the grave of Catherine Earnshaw; I loved her long ago, and was wretched to lose her. But it is the past. I have loved many others since ---my children was dearer to me than she was, and at death, I shall not rejoice that I am going to her, I shall be sorry that I must leave them! Will you say so, Heathcliff?(Wang Huijun 206)” “I am not wishing you greater torment than I have, Heathcliff, I only wish us never to be parted and should a word of mine distress you hereafter, think I feel the same distress underground, and for my own sake, forgive me !(Wang Huijun 207)” From her words, we can say her regret is very clear. She can’t live with Heathcliff, the strong love of the lover conflicts to the society, the lovers always say they are united and couldn’t be parted, and swear would torment each other till they could meet in another world. Catherine loves Heathcliff and wants to live with him, which comply with her innate nature. However, her vanity and the pursuit of comfortable life force her to violate her innate nature and marry Linton. That is her social nature and the root of this tragedy.
2. Death → Love―More agony, more love.
a. Death The only way she could free herself from the inexhaustible pain is death. Only in this way could the conflict between innate nature and social nature be solved and could she get peace forever. Here, Heathcliff could be regarded as Catherine’id, according to Freud’s theory. Linton could be regarded as her superego. The hesitation of Catherine between them reflects the conflict between her innate nature and social nature. And coming back to nature is what Emil it just reflects her philosophic thoughts.
b. More agony, more love. More torment will bring more passion. Catherine’s death makes Heathcliff much more love Catherine because of the heavy pain. Only at the arrival of Catherine’s death is she willing to surrender to the truth of her love. Heathcliff passionately pleads for Catherine not to leave him after she has died. “...Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living? You said I killed you -haunt me, then! The murdered do haunt their murderers? I believe I know that ghost have wandered on earth ...I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!(Wang Huijun 218)” Heathcliff’s love still continue to increase after Catherine’s death.
This is Love.
&& C. The second course
&&& The second course from ⑤ to ⑧ primarily portrays the course of Heathcliff’s humanity.
&&&&& 1. Love → Hatred → Revenge → Death
a. Love, Separation and Hatred Heathcliff has lost his love, his spirit, and himself forever. He and Catherine separate in the two worlds. How deep his love, how ruthless his revenge. That Heathcliff's prolonged love for the dead Catherine shades by degrees into actual madness is signaled by his breakdown at the novel's conclusion, when the “monomania” for his idol becomes a monomania for death.
b. Heavy torment Heathcliff’s humanity is extremely distorted by great pain. Consequently, his hatred grows deeper and deeper and he is tortured every day and every night. Then he is almost insane. Catherine, the beloved, implored to return to haunt him, has returned in a terrifying and malevolent way, and will not give him peace. Behind all great lo there exists the urge to make one being out of two.
c. Revenge Because of hatred and torment, he takes revenge not only on Hindley and Linton, but also on their innocent children, even his own child Little Linton, because Little Linton is also the descendent of the Lintons. For Hindley, he traps him to gamble and gains all his money by cheating. After Hindley died, he even abuses Hareton to an ignorant person. For Linton he induces his sister Isabella and marries her in order to revenge Linton. For Isabella, he doesn’t love her at all. He tortures Isabella in spirit and his only aim is to make Catherine sad. For little Cathy and little Linton he forces them to marry in order to inherit Linton’s property. Heathcliff’s revenge is so cold and crazy. From him we can see just two kinds of feelings ― extreme love and extreme hatred. All of Heathcliff’s revenge is caused by his social nature. He loves Catherine deeply, but he can’t get the love in his life. When he realizes it, he turns his love to hatred. He hates the unfair society. He hates everyone related to the Lintons. He revenges on them crazily, although he doesn’t get any satisfaction from it. So readers always hesitate between hatred and sympathy. This is just the attractive point of this novel.
d. Insanity After reaching his aim, he doesn’t feel happy but lonely, he looks like a strong man, but in fact he is fragile in his deep heart. Reality makes his soul distorted, his innate nature and social nature conflicts fiercely. Increasingly isolated and alienated from life, Heathcliff longs for death which will reunite him with Catherine. Only meet with Catherine in another world is the home of his soul. Therefore, Heathcliff goes insane.
&&&&& 2. Death → Love―Relief and unity
a. Death Heathcliff assumes that he will be united again with Catherine in eternal bliss when he dies. Given this belief, Heathcliff apparently believes Catherine is in heaven. He has admitted to Nelly numerous times that he is a evil man merciless, and bent on revenge towards his enemies, even if it means hurting those who have never wronged him young Catherine and Hareton, in particular. Heathcliff realizes that he is filled with hate and vengeance and makes no excuse for his behavior. Yet, since he images himself being reunited with Catherine after his death, he apparently feels that he will go to heaven when he dies. It must be assumed that his obsession with Catherine, his desperate yearning to be with her and his longings for death was what ultimately killed him. Heathcliff's condition indicates that what he felt towards Catherine was more than love. It was more like a violent obsession, fueled by a mad jealousy and hatred of anyone who dared to stand between her and himself.
b. Brief and unity Heathcliff has no one to love or to hate, thus no reason for life. Heathcliff dies with a strange satisfaction because he has completed his revenge. This presents the unique reality that hate has the power to destroy as well as sustain life. After Heathcliff's death, country people and Joseph have seen ghosts of Heathcliff and Catherine walking on the moors. At the end of the novel, Emily let Catherine and Heathcliff come together as ghosts. It reflects her romantic spirit. Emily thinks death isn’t the way to solve this problem. However, it is the best way for them to come to their own nature. Only in this way could they get the happiness and solace.
c. Love In the confines of our mortal world, such a bond is impossible. This limit of love is not seen by them as a barrier. As illustrated by the "I am" statement, their love is far removed from any earthly considerations, it exists on another planet together where they are one, one which seems to subsist a galaxy apart from the rest of the cast, impenetrable to Isabella, Edgar or anyone else concerned. There is indeed a relationship bases purely on passion that is so strong, that not even the world they live in can keep them apart. Their love is tied up with hatred and their love has become more important than anything else in their lives and because it destroys both of them, it is the relationship that is the root for all the tragedy in their lives.
Catherine Earnshaw faces a conflict between living for false ideals and pursuing the practical ends of a true, loving relationship. The betrayal of her true feelings for Heathcliff causes suffering and destruction among other characters. Heathcliff is something other than what he seems that his cruelty is merely an expression of his frustrated love for Catherine, or that his sinister behavior serves to conceal the heart of a romantic hero. Their love is based on their shared perception that they are identical. Their love is also based upon their refusal to change over time or embrace difference in others.
III. Conclusion
The novel states that once someone loves a person, they can never truly love another. Catherine never loves anyone but Heathcliff, and never loves Edgar in the same,
manner. Because Heathcliff is without his only true love, Catherine, he never allows himself to be happy in life. Because he loves her so much, he becomes a recluse from society, and mistreats all those who are around him. Heathcliff takes revenge against Hindley and his descendants for his mistreatment of him and against Edgar and his descendants with his character. However, when he gives up his plans revenge, he is able to see Catherine and is united with her.
Death is the traditional theme of the contemporary literature in the West, which nobody can avoid or overcome, because of its very reality. More the frustration, more beautiful the love. The death of Catherine is the temporary stop of their love while the death of Heathcliff is the revival of their love once again.
Love and death are two poles of the course of humanity, emotions, life and psychology. This thesis adds another two links―hatred and revenge―to better display the course of love and death in Wuthering Heights. Sorts of courses surround the four main points, love hatred, revenge and death, and then the marvelous complete course of love and death shines in the sky of Wuthering Heights.
Bibliography
[1] Bronte, Emily. Wuthering Heights[M]. Oxford University Press , 2003
[2]Chase, Richard. The Brontes: A Centennial Observance[D]. Kenyon College, 1947.
[3]R.T.Massey.
[4]陈录生, 马剑侠. 新编心理学[M].北京师范大学出版社,2002.08(2)
[5]方平. 论《呼啸山庄》[M].上海:上海译文出版社,1987.
[6]高继海.& 英国小说史[M].开封:河南大学出版社,.
[7]罗经国. 新编英国文学选读(下卷)(第二版)[M].北京:北京大学出版社,1996.
[8]王惠君等译.& 呼啸山庄[M].奎屯:伊梨人民出版社,2001.
[9]一冰. 《简?爱》、《呼啸山庄》学术讨论会在沪召开[J]. 外国文学评论. 1988(1).
[10]杨洋. 论海明威小说中的死亡意识[A].[C]2002
[11]张金凤. 从分裂走向统一的自我----评《弗洛斯河上的磨房》[D]解放军外国语学报 2004(5)
  |    |    |  
版权所有:@ 智尚代写联盟 电话:1 客服QQ:
地址:广东中山市学院路1号 邮编:528402 技术支持:安徽三户网络 皖ICP备号}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文音译中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信