单项选择题 英语题

八年级英语单项选择题专项练习
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语单项选择题专项练习
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语单项选择题专项练习
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
单项专项练习1. I think____ important to learn English well.A. this& B. that&&& C. it&&& D. you are2. The fans were very excited______ David Beckham came to the show.A. so&& B. because&& C. but&& D. and3. I hope my father____ ask me about my marks.A. not&& B. not to&&& C. won’t&& D. don’t 4. I ______ that I were a bird.A. wish&& B. hope&&& C. want&& D. expect5. The radio is________ a strange signal. What’s wrong with it?A. giving up&&& B. giving in&&& C. giving out&&&& D. giving away6. ―How do you like this dress?―It’s beautiful, and it fits me well. _______ I like it very much.A. Or&&&&&&&& B. So&&&&& C. But&&&&&&&&& D. Since7. It’s your job________ the pop stars.A. introduce&&&& B. introducing&&& C. introduces&&&&&&& D. to introduce8. You’d better sing. It doesn’t ______ whether you can sing well or not.A. work B. matter C. problem D. affect9. They’d like ____ thank the following people _____ their help and support.A. to B. for C. for D. to10.―Have you finished the work?―Not yet, but no matter how hard it is, we'll keep ___ until we make it.A. failed&B. trying&C. tried D. failing11. Project Hope is an organization _____ raises money to build schools and buy books for poor children. A. that B. who C. what D. where12. ―Are you hungry now?& ―_______. I have just had two bowls of rice.A. Not a bit B. It doesn’t matter C. Not a little D. I don’t mind.13. My coat__________ there behind the door. Can’t you see it?A. is hanged B. is hanging C. hangs D. has hung14. I don’t know ______ a show. Can you tell me?A. how organize B. what organize C. what to organize D. how to organize15.______ they are twin sisters, they don’t look like each other.A. Because B. Since C. Though D. However16. It’s important_____ a foreign language.A. of us to learn B. for us to learn C. of us learning D. for us learning17. Tom, with his parents______ to America. They_____ back in two weeks.A. will come&&&&&&&&& B. will comeC. have come&&&&&&&&& D. come18. The little boy didn’t know_______.A. Which hat is his&&&&&&&&&&& B. which hat his isC. which hat was his&&&&&&&&&& D. which hat his was19. -We haven’t heard from Jane for a long time.-What do you suppose_____ to her?A. was happening B. to happen C. has happened D. having happened20. He arrived____ London ____ a cold winter night.A. at B. on C. in D. \; on21. How long have you____? A. married B. be married C. got married D. been married22. I don’t understand ____ believe him.A. why don’t you B. why you not C. why you don’t D. why not you23. We all found_____ to play the game.A. that interested B. this interesting C. it interesting D. it’s interesting24. I_______ that there_______ an evening party on Saturday evening.A. was going to have&& B. was going to beC. was going to have&&&&& D. is going to be25. ―Do you mind__________ here?& ―________.A. Not at all&&&&& B. Yes, I don’tC. Certainly not&& D. If I No. Please26. ―I came to your office yesterday morning, but nobody was in.―Oh, we__________ a meeting in the meeting room.A. have had&& B. had&&& C. were having&&& D. had had27. I’ve never been out of China___________. What about you?A. already&&& B. over&&& C. before&&& D. just28. The old man lives in a village_______, but he never feels________.A. alone&& B. alone&& C. lonely&& D. lonely29. Mr. Green is used to_________ two apples after lunch every day.A. eat B. eating C. eaten D. ate&&&&&&& 30. Dr. Yang worked ______ three days ago.A. in hospital&&&& B. at hospital&&& C. in a hospital&&& D. at a hospital31. People in some areas don’t have to pay for their ______.A. medicine treat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. medical treatC. medicine treatment&&&&&&&&&&&& D. medical treatment32. Mrs. White has _____ that she is not able to get a job.A. so little education&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. such little educationC. so a little education&&&&&&&&&&&& D. such a little education33. ______ hard work it is!A. What a&&&&&& B. How a&&&&&&& C. What&&&&&&&& D. How34. Is Tom at school today?& No, He’s at home ______ he has a bad cold.A. because&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&&&& D. before35. ---Would you like to go out for a walk with us?---_____, but I must finish my homework first. A. Of course not& B. That’s all right& C. I’d love to&&&& D. Yes, I do36. It’s necessary ______ us to keep our pets clean everyday.A. of&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&& D. between37. How I _____ I could live on the moon.A. think&&&&&&& B. hope&&&&&&&&& C. want&&&&&&&&& D. wish38. Last Friday I saw some boys ______ behind Daniel, _____ the computer games.A. sit, watching& B. sitting, watch& C. sit, watch&&&& D. sitting, watched39. The car is _____ expensive _____ he can’t buy it.A. too, to&&&&&&& B. so, that&&&&&&& C. such, that&&&&& D. enough, that40. The foreigners _________there, but they _________the food there at first.A. used to live, didn’t be used to&&&& B. are used to living, didn’t use to C. used to live , weren’t used to&&&&& D. used to living, usedn’t to41. I’d like to have a long holiday, but I’m really too busy to _____ the time.A. afford&& B. spend&&&& C. share&&&&& D. enjoy 42. That’s ________exciting news that I’d like to tell everyone to share the joy.A. so&&&& B. such&& C. such an&&&&& D. so a piece of 43. There is ______ little information about him that we have ______ much difficulty finding him.A. so, such& B. such, so&& C. so, so&&& D. such, such44. All we want to do ______ to find enough water _______the horses.A. are, to&&&& B. is , for&&& C. be ,as&&& D. is ,to give 45. It’s necessary _________ us all to ________A. for, keeping learning&& B. to, keep learning& C. of, keep to learn&&&&&& D. for, keep learning46. I hope you will spend as much time as you can ________ your English.A. to practice& B. practice&&& C. practicing&&& D. on practice 47. I don’t have as ______ money as before, but my life is more ______.A. many , useful&& B. more ,nice&&& C. most, good&& D. much, meaningful48. By&&&&&& local doctors and nurses, we hope&&&&&&& more people.A. train, help& B. training, helping& C. training, to help&& D. train, helping49. The children should go to school instead of&&&&& to support their families.A. to work&&&&& B. work&&&&&&&&& C. works&&&&&&&& D. working50. The old man should be treated with&&&&&&&& .A. kind&&&&&&&& B. kindness&&&&&&& C. kindly&&&&&&&& D. kinder51. The problem is&&&&&&&& easy for me&&&&&&& work out.A. to&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&& D. to52. Dr. Ma used to&&&&&&&&&&& two or three persons in the hospital.A. operate on&&& B. operating on&&& C. operate for&&&&&& D. operating for53. ----- My spoken English is poor. What shall I do?----- That’s easy. Practise __________ it as much as possible.A. speak&&&B. speaks&&C. speaking&&&D. to speak 54. ----- Don’t forget to give my wishes to your mother.----- _____________.A. No, I won’t& B. OK, I will&& C. Yes, I would&&D. Yes, I do55. ----- Let’s go fishing if it ___________ this weekend.----- But nobody knows if it ____________.A. is fine, will rain&&&&&& B. will be fine, rains&C. is fine, rains&&&&&&&&&& D. will be fine, will rain56. Dad went to buy some __________ as __________ for my cousin.A. souvenir&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. souvenirsC. souvenirs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. souvenir57. ----- Would you mind my using your pen?---- -_______________.A. Yes, please&&&&&&&& B. Of course not&&C. Yes, help yourself&&&&&&&&&& D. Sorry, I don’t58. ----- Did you notice him come in?& ----- No. I ________ a football game .A. have watched&& B. had watched&& C. am watching&&&& D. was watching59. ----- What about the pen you bought yesterday?-----It ____________ well.I like it very much.A.was written&&& && B.is written&&& & C.wrote& && D.writes60. ----- A heavy snow hit most of the parts of China in January,2008.& ----- ____________ terrible news!A.How a&&&&& &B.What a &&C.How& &&D.What61. The local government will _____ more colleges for more students to receive higher education.A. set out&&&& B. send up&&&&& C. send out&&&& D. set up62. ----- Tina had nothing for breakfast, ____________ she?----- _____________. She had some bread and milk.A. had, Yes&&&B. had, No&&&C. did, Yes&&&D. did, No63. Your donations can _____ poor children ____ food and a chance to study.A. to&&&& B. for&& C. with&&& D. against64. ----- Dad,look at the building.It is on fire.&& ----- Call 119 ____________ mobile phone right now.A. in&&& && B.by&&& &&& C.on& &&&&& D.with65. Is there ______________ to tell us ? No, nothing.A. anything new else&&&&&&&&& B.& other new anything&&&&& C. anything else new&&&&&&&&&& D. other new something66. This book is so difficult that ____________of them will understand it.A. any&&&&& B. a few&&&&& C. little&&&&& D. few67. Black broke his leg. He has just had_____ X-ray examination. ____ doctor said he needed ____ operation.A. T an& B. A; an& C. A; an& D. T an68.The patients are quite_____ to the nurses for their special care.A. enjoyable B. helpful C. confident D. grateful 69. -----What do cows eat?&&& -----They eat__________ grass.A. most& B. mostly& C. almost& D. main70.I’m sorry, I_________ the book in my home.A. forget& B. forgot& C. left& D. leave71. ---What do you want to do when you grow up?& --- I want to train ______ an astronaut and became a person ___Yang Liwei.A. as ,like&& B. like , as&&& C. as, as D. like ,like72. --- How do you usually study for a test?---& I study__________.A. with seeing English-language videos B. with watching English-language videoes C. by watching English-language vidoes D. by watching English-language videos73. John has passed the exam. He is ________ of his success.A. pleased &&B. happy&&C. proud &D. delighted74. You __ to the meeting this afternoon if you have something important to do.A. needn’t to come B. don’t need come C. don’t need coming D. needn’t come75. 70% of the earth _____ covered with water.A. are B. is C. were D. being76. You should try&&&&&&&& do such a thing again.A. don’t&B. not&C. not to &D. to not77. I need&&&&&&&& food. Would you like to give me&&&&&&&&& apples?A. more two&B. two more&C. two more&&&&&&& D. more two78. --- Do you spend a lot of time____ computer?--- No, but I spend much time_____ doing my homework.A. in B. on C. on D. in 79. --- Would you like________ the environment?--- I don’t know. What can I do?A. help save& B. helping save& C. to help saving& D. to help save80.____ is wrong to copy other students’ homework.A. This B. That C. It D. There81.It is bad for your eyes_____ computer games too much.A. plays B. to play C. play D. to playing82. ―______ go to the theatre together with me?&&& ―Good idea.A. How about B. Why do you C. Why not D. What about83. Miss Yang does a helpful job in the school library, many student are grateful ___ her.A. with&&& B. to&&&&& C. for&&&&&&& D. of84. Although he was a child, he tried to find ways ____ people _______ life more.A. enjoy B. enjoy C. enjoying D. enjoying85. --- Can I use your mobile phone ? --- Sorry , my mobile phone _____ . A. need to repair& B. needs repaired&& C. need repairing&& D. needs repairing 86. - ___ do I need to take ? && - It’s helpful for you to take a map and a mobile phone if you get __ . A. What other , losing&& B. Other what , missing&& C. What else , lost&&&&& D. Else what , lose 87. We found that film _____ interesting . A. is quite a&&&& B. was special&&&& C. is very&&&&&& D. was specially 88. It’s not easy ____ me ____ finish walking a 100-kilometer trail within 48 hours A. to , to&&&&& B. for , to&&&&&&&& C. to , for&&&&&&& D. for , for 89. The old woman doesn’t feel ________ though she lives _________ . A. alone , lonely&& B. alone , alone&& C. lonely , lonely&& D. lonely , alone 90. ―______ go to the park tomorrow?&& ―Good idea.A. How about B. Why do you C. Why not D. What about91. Although he was young, he tried to find ways ____ people _______ life more.A. enjoy B. enjoying C. enjoy D. enjoying92. ―How many members are there on the team?―Eight this term. But there will be _____ ten next term. I’m not quite sure.A. at all B. at last C. at least C. at once93. The room facing to south is warm to ______.A. live in&&&&& B. live at&&&&&& C. live&&&&&&&&& D. live with94. ______ necessary that you hand in your homework on time every day.A. That’s&&&&& B. It’s&&&&&&&&& C. You’re&&&&&& D. This is 95. It’s interesting _______ many places of interest from all over the world.A. visiting&&&& B. to visit&&&&&& C. visit&&&&&&&& D. visited96. It’s ______ for us ______ get to school on time. Which of the following choices is wrong?A. interesting, to&& B. important, to&& C. good, to&&&&&& D. necessary, to 97. If you go shopping tomorrow, ______.A. so will I&&&& B. so do I&&&&&& C. so I will&&&&& D. so I do98. Miss Yang does a helpful job in the school library, many student are grateful ___ her.A. with&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&& D. of99. Lots of children’s lives ______ because of Project Hope in China.A. were changed& B. changed&&& C. changing&&&&& D. was changed100. The doctor operated ______ the weak soldier carefully.A. to&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&& D. on101. Tom’s father seemed ______ with his good results.A. happy&&&&&&&& B. happily&&&&&&&& C. angrily&&&&&&& D. angry102.You can show your support to our school team _____ cheering for our players.A. by&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&&& D. of103. --Will you show me the photo of your family?&--OK. I'll&&&&&&& it here next week.A. take&&&&&&&& B. catch&&&&&&& C. carry&&&&&& D. bring104. They didn't start the work&&&&&&&& their teacher came back.A. until&&&&&&&& B. while&&&&&&& C. as soon as&& D. if105. --Is the film&&&&&&&& over?&--I think so. A lot of people are beginning to leave.A. just&&&&&&&&& B. already&&&&&& C. almost&&&&&& D. mostly106. --Would you like to come to our party tonight?& --I'd love to,&&& __ I'll have to do my homework at home.A. so&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&& C. because&&&& D. and107. We have never seen __& _ film before. It's very interesting.A. so good&&&&& B. such good&&& C. such a good D. a so good108. Most business letters around the world&&&&&&& in English.A. writes&&&&&& B. is written&& C. wrote&&&&&& D. are written109. --Did your teacher tell you ___ this afternoon?&--Yes. We'll go to visit the Science Museum.A. how to do&&& B. what to do&& C. to go where D. where go to110. The old man went to a&&&&&&&& house________.A. lonely&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. aloneC. alone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.lonely111. --Has your team&&&&&&&& beaten theirs?_______.A. Not yet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, alreadyC. Not ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Not yet112.&&&&&& the old woman was a little worried ,but then she felt quiet all right.A. From time to time&&&&&&&&&&& B. In the endC. In the beginning&&&&&&&&&&&& D. At the same time113.He&&&&&&& his homework and now is listening to music.A. finished&&&&& B. finishes&&&& C. has finished&&&& D. was finishing114. Li Lei hasn't come yet. I don't know what&&&&&&&& to him.A. is happened&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has been taken placeC. has taken place&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has happened115. Mr Smith&&&&&&& in America this time last year.A. travelled&&&&& B. would travel&&&& C. has travelled&&& D. was travelling116. --What would you like to do, singing or dancing?&& --I choose&&&&&&& you a song.A. sang&&&&&&& B. singing&&&&&& C. to sing&&&&& D. sing117. Don't go out. I don't want you to ____A. get lose&&& B. get missed&&& C. get miss&&&& D. get lost118. --I&&&&&& you good luck in the coming new year.& --Thanks.A. want&&&&&&& B. wish&&&&&&&& C. hope&&&&&&&&& D. like119. What he said about the life in that country is&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&& A. surprise&&& B. surprised&&&& C. surprising&&&&& D. to be surprised120. He’s never visited France, ________ he ?A. is&&&&B. isn’t&&&C. has&&&D. hasn’t121. Many teenagers find ________ interesting to play ball games.A. that&&&B. it&&&&C. them&&&D. this122.----Look, it’s going to rain.&&& ----Really ? ______ , I don’t take a raincoat with me.A. I’m afraid not&&&&&B. I hope not.C. Good idea&&&&&&D. I hope so.123. It was too noisy, ______ we couldn’t hear _____ he said at the meeting.A. so, that&&B. so, what&&C. that, what&&D. to, that124. There is only _______ water in the bottle.A. a bit&&&B. a little of&&C. a bit of&&&D. a few125.---- Shall I sit at this end of the boat or the other ?&&& ---- If you keep still(不动的), you can sit at ________ end.A. neither&&&B. each&&&C. either&&&D. any126.Mary ________ show us her new dictionary .A. has asked to&&&&&B. was asked toC. is asked&&&&&&D. asks to127.During the summer holidays , he was made ______ two hours a day.A. to swim&&B. swim&&&C. swimming&&D. swum128.---- Lily, nice to see you ! ______ to England ?&&& ---- Yes. And I will come back in a week.A. Have you gone&&&&&B. Are you goingC. Have you been&&&&&D. Did you go129.----Are you learning music now in your free time ?&& ----No. I’ve stopped ______ Chinese medicine instead.A. to learn&&B. learning&&C. learn&&&D. studying130. The doctors did what they could _______ her.A. helping&&B. help&&&C. helped&&&D. to help131.Teaching little children is ______, but the teachers always _______.A. a hard work, to work hard&&&B. hard work, to work hardC. a hard work, work hard&&&D. hard work, work hard132. A minute, please. You ________ your room soon.A. will show&&B. will be shown&&C. show&&D. are showed133. _______ the students like playing football.A. Two thousand of&&&&&B. Thousands ofC. Two thousand&&&&&&D. B and C134. It was _______ bad weather _______ they all had to stay at home.A. such a… that&&&&&&B. such… thatC. so… that&&&&&&&D. too… to135.Amy _____ spend all her pocket money, but now she _____ saving some of it.A. was used to, used to&&&&&B. used to, is used toC. used to, used to&&&&&&D. was used to, is used136. He didn’t come to work ________ his illness.A. because&&B. because of&&&C. if&&&&D. however137.I think _______ is enough food to eat during the winter.A. they all need&&&&&&B. all of their needC. all they need&&&&&&D. they need all138.I’m sorry. I still have some problems ______.A. solving &&B. to solve&&&C. being solved&D. to be solve139. When will you go back to your hometown ?_________ next week.A. Sometime&B. Some time&C. Sometimes&D. Some times140. CEmma has been ill for a week. Is she all right now?&&& C_______. The teacher says she can come to school tomorrow.A. I hope not.&&B. I don’t think so.&C. I’m afraid so.&D. I think so.141.Great changes ______in Nanjing High School since I came here in 1980.A. have been taken place&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. took placeC. have taken place&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. were taken place142.Shall we __________a rest. We have worked for a long time.A. stopped to have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. stopped havingC. stop having&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stop to have143.___________ excellent film we saw yesterday!A. What&&&&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&&&& C. What an&&&&&&& D. How an144.--Where is Hellen? I am looking for her.& --_________to Australia. She’s been there for three days.A. She has gone&& B. She has been&& C. She went&&&&&& D. She will go145. We________ in the swimming pool at that time.A. were planning to swim&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. are planning to swimC. were planning swimming&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are planning swimming146. What_______ to the earth in the last ten years?A. was happened&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has happenedC. happened&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has been happened147.I’ll tell your daughter about it as soon as she _____ to the meeting tomorrow.A. comes&&&&&& B. come&&&&&&& C. came&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will come148. The parents made the little boy_______ the piano for one and a half hours.A. practise playing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to practise playingC. practise to play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to practise to play149. My cousin_______ the fashionable jacket in the shop.A. seems like&&&&&&& B. like&&& C. seems to like&&&& D. appears to be like150. You can choose any other ________except this.A. works to do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. duties to do itC. jobs to do it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. job to do151. I_________ you will write me back soon.A. wish&&&&&&&&&&& B. need&&&&&&&&&&& C. want&&&&&&&&&&& D. hope152. I don’t think_______possible to work out all the maths problems.A. its&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&& C. this&&&&&&&&&&& D. it153. This material is used _______ wood in many ways.A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. instead&&&&&&&&& C. instead of&&&&&&& D. to154. The boy showed great ________in drawing.A. interesting&&&&&&& B. interested&&& C. interest&&&&& D. interests155. There are many tall trees on________sides of the lake.A. all&&&&&&&&&&& B. every&&&&& C. both&&&&&&&&&&& D. any156.I’m always tired and often feel ________ in class.A. sleepy&&&&&&& B. asleep&&&& C. sleep&&&&&&&&&&& D. sleeping157.The city _________ a lot in the _________ three years.A.passing&&&&&& B.pastC. past&&&&&&&& D.passed158.The farmers were all tired,________none of them stopped to have a rest.A. so&&&&&&&&& B. because&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&& D. but159.She feels quite lonely because she has no close friends to_________.A. talk about&& B. listen& C. chat&&& D. talk with160.We all must do something to stop the environment __________.A. from polluting&& B. to pollute&& C. from polluted& D. from being polluted161.The doctor worked for_______ after twelve o’clock.A. two more hours&& B. two another hours C. more two hours&&& D. another two hour162.A: Can I come this evening or tomorrow morning?B:_____________ is OK,I’m free today and towmorrow.A. Either&&& B. Neither&& C. Both&&& D. None163. I’m not sure if it________ tomorrow.If it __________,we’ll put off the match.A. will rain&&& B. will rainC. rains&&&&&& D. rains164. The________ old man often walks in the garden_______.A. lonely, alone&& B.alone, lonely&&& C. alone, alone&& D. lonely, lonely165.―May I borrow your e-dictionary?&& --Sorry, my e-dictionary_________, I’ve looked for it everywhere but still_____it.A. has lost, haven’t found&&&& B. is missing , haven’t foundC. has lost, don't find&&&&&&&& D. is missing, don't find166. ---Did he________live in Australia?&&& ---Yes, but now he __________ living in Taizhou.A. used to, used to B. use to, used to& C. use to, is used to& D. used to, is used to167.Miss King is kind to us students._______, she is like our elder sister.A. By the way&&& B. On the way&&& C. In some ways&&& D. However168.Your father's never been late for work,_________?A. is he&&& B. has he&&& C. isn't he&&& D. hasn't he169.Tom is ________ boy now.A. a 11-years-old&& B. a 11-year-old& C. an 1l-years-old&& D. an 11-year-old170.The boy is too busy _____with the toys _____his mother come back home.A. to play, to see&& B. playing, to see&& C. playing, seeing&& D. seeing171.---Do you mind ___________here? ---________.A. me to smoke, Not at all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. my smoking, Certainly notC. my to smoke, Of course not&&&&&&&&&&&& D. if I smoke, Yes, I don't172. We must stop all kinds of pollution _________better environment.A. build&& B. built&& C. building&& D. to build173.What were you asked ________about the matter?A. to say B. to speak&& C. to tell&&& D. to talk174. Something strange _________ in the sky suddenly just now.A. was appeared&& B. appeared&&& C. has appeared&&& D. was appearing175. ---What a nice meal! Thank you for having us.&--- _________ .I’m so glad you enjoyed it.A. It's nothing&&&&&&&&&& B. It was a pleasure C. Not nice enough&&&&&& D. With pleasure176.One of the two books is here. Where’s my________ one?A. other&& B. another&&& C. the other&& D. the others177.South Hill is 5 km south________ Sunny street.A. at&&& B. to&& C. on&& D. of178.My father is looking forward to_________ his old friend from Xinjiang.A. see&&&&&& B. seeing&&&&&&&&& C. saw&&&&&&&&&&&& D. looking at179.-- How many apples are there in the basket? --_________.A. No.&&&&&&&& B. No one.&&&&&&& C. None.&&&&&&&&& D. Nothing.180.Kitty, your cousin is_________ that we all like her.A. such lovely a girl&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. such a lovely girlC.& so lovely a girl&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. B and C181.Tom, with his parents,______ to America. They______ back in two weeks.A. have gone, will come&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has gone, will comeC. have been, have come&&&&&&&&&&& D. have been, come182.--We haven't heard from Jane for a long time.--What do you suppose ________ to her?A. was happening&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to happenC. has happened&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. having happened183.I ________that there________an evening party on Saturday evening.A. was told, was going to have&&&& B. was told, was going to beC. heard, was going to have&&&&&&& D. was said, is going to be184.--Do you mind_________here?&&&& --_______.A. Not at all&&&& B. Yes, I don’tC. Certainly not&& D. if I No, Please.185. CI________ you good luck in the coming new year.--Thanks.A. want&&&&&&&&& B. wish&&&&&&&&&& C. hope&&&&&&&&& D. like186.What he said about the life in that country is________.A. surprise&&&&&& B. surprised&&&&& C. surprising&&&&& D. to be surprised187.How________it is to see you again!A. happily&&&&&&& B. pleased&&&&&&&& C. glad&&&&&&&&&& D. pleasant188. How ______ I am to see you again!A. good&&B. pleased&&C. nice&&&D. pleasant189.He was seen__________ in the reading room every afternoon.A. sit&& B. sitting&& C. sat&& D. to sit190.The new book______ by Mr Liu_______ last month.A. was written, was come out&& B. written, came out C. writes, had been out&&&&&&& D. wrote, will be out191.The Maths problem is not________ for him to_________.A. easy enough, work out it&&& B. enough easy, solveC. easy enough, work out&&&& D. easy enough, work it out192.What did the teacher tell her to______ at the meeting?A. tell&&& B. say&&& C. talk&& D. speak193.The treasure box is_______. I think.A. hid somewhere in abroad&&& B. hidden abroad somewhereC. hidden somewhere abroad&& D. hidden in somewhere abroad194.―Ann didn’t come to school yesterday, did she?&&& --_______, though she was not feeling very well.A. Yes, she did&&& B. No, she didn’t&& C. Yes, she didn’t& D. No, she did195.More than 20 people _______ in traffic accidents_____ last March.A. die, for&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have been dead, for& C. have died, since&&&&& D. have been dead, since196.With the money______ he had saved, he went on with his studies.A. that&& B. what&& C. who&& D. where197.If you go to the south Hill, _______.A. so will I&& B. So I will&& C. so do I&& D. So I do198.I________the good news______ the TV.A. saw, on&&& B. looked at , on&& C. saw, by&& D. looked at, by199.Tom’s father seemed______ with his bad results.A. sadly&& B. sad&& C. happy&& D. happily200.Your donations can provide poor people ___ food and clothes and a chance____.A. to , to study&& B. to study&& C. with, to study&& D. with, study201.―Did you bring some books here?& --Yes, I brought______ here, but I can’t find______ now.A. one, one&& B. it, it&& C. one , it&& D. it, one202.His friend Mr White wrote_______ book last year.A. a 800,000-words&&& B. an 800,000―wordsC. a 800,000-word&&&& D. an 800,000-word203.If we don’t work hard enough, it will be difficult______ to pass the exam.A. for you and me&&& B. of you and me C. that I and you&&&& D. that you and me.204.Who did he_________ about the meeting?A. say&&& B. speak&&& C. talk&& D. tell205.―How long_________ you_______ this pen?& --Only one day. I bought it yesterday.A. have, bought&& B. have, had&&&& C. did, buy&& D. have, been206.―Tickets, please! May I see your ticket , madam?& --________A. I have no ticket.&&&&&& B. What did you say?C. Certainly! Here it is.&& D. No, you mustn’t.207.―What have you come here for?&&&& ---________.A. Borrow a CD& B. To borrow a CD&& C. Borrowing a CD& D. Borrowed a CD208.He looked_______, ________ he could see nothing.A. carefully, and&& B. carefully, but&& C. careful, and&& D. careful, but209.―Have you finished your maths work____________?&&& --Yes, I_________ it a few minutes ago.A. already, have finished&&& B. yet, have finishedC. yet, finished&&&&&&&&&&& D. just now, finished210.I have_______ good friends, so I feel__________ from time to time.A. a few, lonely&& B. few, lonely&& C. some, alone&& D. no, alone211.―Did your parents go to see the film yesterday evening?&& --No, we_______ stayed at home, watching TV.A. both&&& B. all&&& C. either&& D. none212. “Super Voice Girl” _______ by Hunan TV Station last year.A. take place&& B. held&& C. was held&& D. took place213.It’s impossible________ to finish the work in such a short time.A. of he&& B. of him&& C. for him&& D. for he214. As we all know, success means________.A. to work hard& B. to working hard& C. working hard&& D. work hard215.--________ do you want to do when you finish school?&--I want to train_______ an astronaut and become a person____Yang Liwei.A. H like&& B. H like& C. W like& D. W as216.The old man ________ in the operating room now.A. is operated on&&&& B. is being operated on&&& C. is operating on&&&&& D. operates on217.H1N1 flu(流感) can _________ if we are more careful.A. prevent&&&&&&&& B. preventing&&& C. prevented&&&&& D. be prevented218.Which of the following charities doesn't work for people?A. UNICEF.&&& B. World Wide Fund for Nature. C. World Vision. D. ORBIS.219.―How long________ the film________?&&& --About ten minutes.A. begin&& B. begun&& C. on&& D. been on220.There’s too much noise here. Why don’t we go________?A. everywhere quiet&&&& B. quiet everywhereC. somewhere quiet&&&& D. quiet somewhere221. He’s never late for school, ________?A. has he&&&B. is he&&&C. hasn’t he&&D. isn’t he222. It was _______ that a lot of people wanted to watch TV.A. quite a nice match&&&&B. a very nice matchC. a so nice match&&&&&D. such a nice match223. He ate most of the bread, so there’s ________ left.A. little&&&B. a little&&&C. few&&&D. a few224. I like swimming and __________.A. so he likes&&B. so he is&&C. so does he&&D. so he does225. _______ of us Chinese people must do something useful to help with post-disaster reconstruction work (灾后重建工作)of Sichun Province.A. Every&&&B. None&&&C. Each&&&D. Everyone226. CWhat a clean and tidy room! CIt _______ every day.A. is cleaning&&B. must clean&&C. has cleaned&&D. is cleaned227. This kind of book ______ well and all copies _______ in the bookshop.A. sell&&&&&&B. are sold outC. are sold out&&&&D. sell out228. CYou must be here at six tomorrow morning. CSorry, I _____ be here so early.A. needn’t&&B. mustn’t& &&C. may&&&D. can’t229. Your pen may be on ________ desk.A. someone’s else&B. someone else’s &C. else someone’s&D. other’s230. Good luck ______ you _______ your Chinese.A. with&&B. for&&C. to&&&D. for
参考答案1-5 CBCAC&&&6-10& BDBCB&&11-15 AABDC&&16-20 BBCCB21-25 DCCBD&&26-30 CCDBC&&31-35 DACAC&&36-40 BDABC41-45 ABCBD&&46-50 CDCDB&&51-55 AACAA&&56-60 CBDDD61-65 DCCBC&&66-70 DDDBC&&71-75 ADCDB&&76-80 CBADC81-85 BCBAD&&86-90 CDBDC&&91-95 ACABB&&96-100AABAD101-105AADAC&&106-110BCDBB&&111-115ACCDD&&116-120CDBCC121-125BBBCC&&126-130BABAD&&131-135DBABB&&136-140BCBAD141-145CDCAA&&146-150BAACD&&151-155DDCCA&&156-160ACDDD161-165AACAB&&166-170CCBDB&&171-175BDABB&&176-180ADBCD181-185BCBDB&&186-190CDBDB&&191-195CBCAC&&196-200AAABC201-205CDADB&&206-210CBBCB&&211-215BCCCC&&216-220BDBDC221-225BDACC&&226-230&DBDBA
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 选择题题库 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信