高考英语改错技巧。。

英语改错有十个错now,i`d like to say anything about the social clubs in our school.let`s begin with the reading club.it was founded 10 years&#1_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语改错有十个错now,i`d like to say anything about the social clubs in our school.let`s begin with the reading club.it was founded 10 years&#1
英语改错有十个错now,i`d like to say anything about the social clubs in our school.let`s begin with the reading club.it was founded 10 years before,and has about 120 members now.every thursday afternoon,they meet and exchange idea on books.music lovers are welcome to join in the music club which consist of 150members.for those who enjoyed outdoor sports,the bicycle club is good choice.bicycle trips are usually organized on weekends.together with 50 other cyclists,one can not only get closely to nature,but also get stronger.
第一句 anything改成something第三句before改成agoevery thursday afternoon改成 In every thursday afternoonidea 改成ideasconsist 改成consistswho enjoyed 改成 who enjoywelcome welcomedgood choice改成 a good choiceclosely改成closealso get改成also can get
anything -something
get closely -get more
before-agoconsist -consist s idea - idea son-inenjoyed-enjoy is good choice- is a
good choice
now,i`d like to say 【something】 about the social clubs in our school.let`s begin with the reading club.it was founded 10 years 【ago】,and has about 120 members now.every thursday afternoon,they meet an...
如果不是如题
我还以为这是一堆乱码
先自己整明白了再来提问英语改错_百度知道
They walked around in the yard.Since it was very old .A few days later.The bird spent its life within the yard and hardly looked up.He took the egg back to his farm and lay it in the cage of one of his hen.And it saw a bird fly high above in the sky, a baby bird came out of the egg and grew up alone with the other chickens,the old bird became very unhad been born to be a bird,&It would be great if I&#39共有十处错误Oncea
farmer found a warm egg of a bird on a tree .Looking at the blue sky,looking after grain,one day it lifted up head
开头是Once a farmer
提问者采纳
lay改成laid2从前到后依次为.it改成itself还有一个应该是They walked around in the yard.alone改成together5:1.Since改成When6.hen改成hens3.unhappily改成unhappy10.head前面加its7.fly改成flying8.above改成up9
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
一、解题方法
三步法解题:
(1)通读全文,了解全文大意和主题; (2)找错并改正;  (3)通读全文,核对检验。
在短文改错过程中,还须遵循以下步骤:
(1)在理解句子的基础上,先从动词、句法的角度判断有无这方面的错误以及错误的位置;
(2)确定无句法错误后,再考虑用法、搭配和近形近义方面的错误; 
(3)在排除了上述两种可能后,应着重从语篇角度寻找有无上下文语义方面的错误(注意连接性词语和那些可能有反义词的词);
(4)注意标有题号的各行与上行或下行相临处的错误;
(5)若经过以上步骤还无法判断错误所在,则应暂时放弃该行,而继续往下做,待做完全文,对全文有更深入、更完整的理解的基础上进行检验时再作判断。宜从介词及一些简单而易被忽视的语法角度的“细微处”多加考虑。
二、 错误有多词、...
网上复制一段没用的有意思吗
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁点击:1139
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&英语改错_百度知道
共十个错误.We have a neighborhood team that play against other team in the area .Now I`m spending as more time as I can with other people who likes to play,and I am getting better all the time.They are teaching themselves the most important rule and techniques of the gameI have been planning to join in our college basketball team next year.Tonight we are playing for one of the best teams in the city,and I think we can beat them if we wont make any mistakes.One of my neighbors is helping rest of us improved our skills
提问者采纳
We have a neighborhood team that play(plays) against other team in the area ,and I am getting better all the time(去掉all the time).Now I`m spending(I spend) as more(much) time as I can with other people who likes to play.They are teaching themselves the most important rule and tet) make any mistakes,and I think we can beat them if we wont(don&#39.One of my neighbors is helping
(the) rest of us improved (improve)our skills.Tonight we are playing(will play) for(改为against) one of the best teams in the cityI have been (am)planning to join in our college basketball team next year
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
and I am getting better all the time. Tonight we are playing for (against) one of the bet) make any mistakes. We have a neighbourhood team that play(plays) against other team (teams)in the area. Now I&#39. They are teaching themselves the most important rule (rules) and prm spending as more(much) time as
I can with other people who likes (like) to playI have been planning to join in our college basket (don&#39. One of my neighbors is helping (the)rest of us improved (improve) our skills, and I think we can beat them (it) if we won&#39
每句一个错误,你对照下面的改就行了,如有问题直接问我好啦 1:on 改为in 2、sometime 改为sometimes 3、在great前加一个a 4、at times改为some
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语短文改错 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信