短文改错技巧,求解答

英语短文改错求答案_百度知道
英语短文改错求答案
eople travel a lot fly with Air China because they know they will get that they want.Air China fly all the newest and finest planes,across the country,to many towns and cities in more countries of the world than any airline.Air China is second of none,across the sea and rightly,across the world-and they know Air China would offer best service to every guest.They want to go quickly and safe
提问者采纳
They want to go quickly and 【safely】!
People travel a lot 【flying】 with Air China because they know they will get 【what】 they want更正在括号处标明. Air China is second【to】none. Air China【flies】all the newest and finest planes, to many towns and cities in more countries of the world than any 【other】airline, across the country, across the sea and rightly across the world-and they know Air China 【will】offer【the】best service to every guest
提问者评价
参考资料:
英语牛人团
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语短文的相关知识
其他1条回答
a lot fly---a lot fliesget that they want---get what they wantsafe----safely
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求详细解答:短文改错。_百度知道
求详细解答:短文改错。
or others will think you had knocked her down, saw that their son just watched the fallen oil bottle lying on the ground as if nothing has happened。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加;&nbsp。
删除,&nbsp. When asked why, "If I ha &nbsp. 只允许修改10处, much surprised, a little girl felt &&&& 假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,多者(从第11处起)不计分;&nbsp,并在其下面写出该加的词。
增加;&nbsp。
修改、删除或修改; 2;& AI don't agree with&nbsp,并在该词下面写出修改后的词,请你修改你同桌的以下作文;&nbsp. A boy went over and wanted to help her up。文中共有 10 处语言错误. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词, "Don't do that, you would have thought that I did it."
&nbsp:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉, the mother,每行中最多有两处."  
&&nbsp. We should care for and help each other。 &&nbsp:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧):在错的词下画一横线, but his mother &&nbsp。
注意;&nbsp. We are big family
短文改错;&nbsp,&nbsp。
& One day:1;&nbsp. I think that parents should let their children to know it is a pleasure
to help others who is in trouble
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
&&&nbsp. helped && 1;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp. We are∧&&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp, a little girl
&&&&&&7;&&&&&&&&nbsp.
&&&&&&&nbsp. 去掉had & &&&&&&nbsp, you would have thought that I&&nbsp. W&&& &nbsp. 去掉to pleasure to help others who
is &&&&&&nbsp. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp,&&& &&&&&&&&&&& 9;&&&&&nbsp. very on the ground as if nothing
has &&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp."
;&&&&&&&&&&nbsp,
much & 10;&&nbsp."&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp. had&& 2;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp, saw that
son just watched the fallen oil bottle lying
&&&&&&nbsp,& A&4;&&nbsp, or others will think you
had &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6;&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&nbsp. A boy went over and w&&&&nbsp, "If I had
the bottle
&&&&&&nbsp. We should care for&&&&&&&&&&nbsp. fell &&&&nbsp. saying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&8;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp. I think that parents should let their children
know it is a&&&&&&&&&nbsp, "Don'&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp, but his &&&&& O&&& 5;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I don't agree with&&&&nbsp
&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp
其他类似问题
短文改错的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
把脉短文改错 探求解题方法
下载积分:1200
内容提示:
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 01:10:29|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
把脉短文改错 探求解题方法.PDF
官方公共微信求英语短文改错答案Last week my parents and I took a two-day trip to Emei Mountain in Sichuan.As everyone knows ,it's famous1___ mountain with all kinds of plants and animals.The weather 2___ was fine .It was about non we arrived at the foot of 3___the mountain,the three _百度作业帮
求英语短文改错答案Last week my parents and I took a two-day trip to Emei Mountain in Sichuan.As everyone knows ,it's famous1___ mountain with all kinds of plants and animals.The weather 2___ was fine .It was about non we arrived at the foot of 3___the mountain,the three of them were very excited.As we 4___climbed the mountain ,we watched monkeys,visiting temples 5___ and told stories.On the way up,I was busy taking picture 6___ since the scenery was so beautiful.The time passes quickly .7___Evening came down.We spent the night in a hotel at the top 8___of the mountain.The food was expensive and the service was 9___ good .I was so tiredthat I fell asleep at the moment my 10___head touched the pillow.
多点练习,多点做习题,其次要对英语的语法掌握,一般这些短文都是考察语法的运用,例如主谓一致,时态等,你掌握了这些东西,就容易拿全分了.猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&