you must better bring beacause of youi will bring ever

Top 10 Things You Should NEVER Say During a Job InterviewUpdated on March 30, 2015
See all 6 photos
Source: MorgueFile
Your Interview is Calling --Avoid the Wrong Answer!
Many job candidates are nervous about participating in a job interview. After much hard work in writing countless resumes, cover letters, and job applications, these individuals hope that they will interview well, impress the hiring officer of the company to which they have applied, and finally get hired.
With some practice and preparation, employment interviewing need not be a mystery or a horror. In fact, it can be enjoyable, informative, and even fun. In addition, every interview that you complete will make you more practiced in the art of interviewing. By continuing to interview for jobs, you will learn the range of variety of questions and scenarios that may confront you. Then you will be better prepared to win the job of your dreams!An Improper Presentation
SOMEONE CAME TO ME FOR AN INTERVIEW AND DID THIS. HE DID NOT GET A JOB.
See all 6 photos
Inappropriate ResponsesThere are many different comments that are inappropriate to make during a job interview, but be assured that these number more than 10 things not to say.
There are probably 100s of different inappropriate comments made in interviews across the land every week.
Experiencing a work readiness class or mock interviewing class or workshop can be a big help in knowing what to say and what not to say during interviews.
The Top 10 of the worst things to say in a job interview are listed below, gathered from my workforce development assignments with employers in my area.
There are also things that your potential employers' representatives should not say to you or ask you.
In addition, some questions are simply illegal to ask any job candidate in an interview.
.Your Interview is Calling, But Please Don't Say...1. "How much does the job pay?"
Some applicants ask this question before the interviewer has a chance to even ask his or her own first question and this is a big mistake.
To ask about money first makes it seem as if all you are after is money, possibly with as little work as possible.
As a rule, wages and salaries are not discussed during the first interview. If they are discussed, this will occur at the end of the session and usually via the interviewer asking what salary you expect. Give a range of salaries you can accept, rather than a fixed amount so that you do not limit your earning capabilities too tightly.
You may have three interviews altogether with one company. If money is discussed, it is up to the interviewer from the company to open up that subject. If he asks you how much money you want, have a range of salaries ready to provide. First, however, research how much the job you want really pays in your town and state, then come up with a range of a yearly salary to request. Look at < for help with this.
EXAMPLE: Let's say an auto mechanic makes $35,000 a year in your city after working five years. When you apply to become an auto mechanic, state the range of pay you want as $32,000 - 38,000 a year, or similar. Or you could use a broader range, like $30,000 - $40,000 a year. Make sure it is a realistic range. For example, if a fast food full-time grill man in your town usually makes $13,000 per year, don't interview at that restaurant and ask for $20,000 - $30,000 per year.2. "What does your company make (or do)?"
A job candidate must research the company for which they want to work before going into a job interview. Look the company up on the Internet and read as much as you can about it and take notes. Many company websites feature tabs for About and History, so make sure to read them. Try to find the company's Annual Report and read it. Your local libraries can help you do that.
3. Do not use SLANG words or phrases in your job interview.
The interview is not a casual conversation with friends on a street corner or in a lounge.
The interview is a formal conversation and requires the use of good English grammar -- There is not time enough during an interview for the interviewer to figure out what you are talking about. On the other hand, even if they do understand you, you are being disrespectful and overly casual in the interview by using slang. You will also sound like you are playing and not serious about doing good work, and the interviewer won't take you seriously. Just don't do it.
4. "Wh what are the benefits like vacations, promotions and bonuses?"
Hiring officers and job interviewers like job candidates with self-confidence, but they do not like people who are selfish.
The first interview you have with a company is all about what you can do for THEM. You are not doing them a favor by interviewing with them, so keep these questions until the second interview or until the interviewer opens up the subject.
The interviewer will ask you why the company should hire you and then you can more fully emphasize your skills, talents and contributions you have to offer them. Be prepared to tell clearly what specific ways you have helped your former employers.&The truth is, our language does betray us. Our words are a direct reflection of our thoughts and anyone who is incapable of expressing him- or herself without the use of profanity is handicapping themselves to an incredible degree.& Champion Salesman Zig ZiglarNever Curse In a Job Interview
See all 6 photos
Never Curse In a Job InterviewSource: From author's collection.
5. Eliminate profanity and cursing of any kind.
You must never curse, cuss, or use any kind of profanity in any job interview.
Profanity includes scatological references like the the word p_ssed, as in "p_ssed off." That is cursing by using references to bodily functions and it is profanity.
In addition, do not say "damn", "hell", the F-word, or the N-word.
In addition, women are women and not "girls" or "‘hos."Words Show Your CharacterHere is some positive verbal presentation advice that works, from the top salesman, employer, and motivational speaker, Zig Ziglar:
"The truth is, our language does betray us. Our words are a direct reflection of our thoughts and anyone who is incapable of expressing him- or herself without the use of profanity is handicapping themselves to an incredible degree.
Vulgar, violent, improper language or coarse, racist, sexist jokes will limit opportunities in the choice of a mate, the selection of a job, the building of a career, and the establishment of friendships.
The message is clear: Lear practice them in your everyday life."
From: . Retrieved April 15, 2014.6. Eliminate stereotypical language.
Do not refer to people of other genders, sexual orientations, nationalities, ethnicities, races, handicaps, religions, or any other diversity by using any slang, negative terms, slurs, or other denigrating language. Ever.
Again, see the Zig Ziglar quote above.
7. Do not criticize any former employer.
Bashing a former boss, or criticizing them in any way, lets the interviewer know that you will do the same to them if you leave their company.
Instead, you can explain that you had a difference of opinion with your former employer in work philosophies or styles. Do not dwell on your answer about an employer where things did not go so well for you, and make it short.
8. If you are asked if you have any questions, don't say "No."
Saying NO says to the interviewer that you are not very interested in the company and not very smart. So be smart.
When you research the company before your interview, come up with at least three questions to ask about the company itself during the interview. For example, ask what plans they have to expand in the next 10 years, or ask what new products and services they might be considering. This is not the time to ask about salary and benefits, either.Click thumbnail to view full-sizeSee all 6 photosAppropriate behavior leads to success.Source: morgeFileSee all 6 photosA more appropriate start.9. "I don't have any weaknesses."
You will likely be asked what strengths and weaknesses you have. If you say you don't have any, the interviewer will believe that you are lying or that you are not thinking.
You can say that you don't like to waste time on small talk and are working on being more friendly in the workplace. This is a positive "weakness." Further, you can choose one of your still-developing skills and describe how you are working to improve it. This type of Continuous Improvement is always appreciated.10. Don't tell them your life story.
The interviewer will ask you to tell them a little about yourself, but this means where you went to school, what you accomplished in school, where you have worked, and how you have helped your former employers. It can include a little about hobbies and volunteer work, but don't dwell on these things.
Don't tell the employer anything that will lead them to knowing your age (unless you are unbder 18), race, policis, gender-related orientation, religious beliefs, medical conditions, or other personal information. Legally, until they are offering you a job, the employer is not allowed to even ask you if you are married, have children, or are planning these things in the future.
Interviewers CAN ask you what certifications and licenses you have relevant to the position.
If they ask you what nationality your last name is, politely answer that you don't know how that is relevant to the job, but that you would like to discuss your qualifications. If they ask you how old you are, tell them that you will gladly provide that information after you are hired. The exception to this is if you need to be at least 18 years old to work for the company in the USA. If you are 21 and look young, you may have to answer this question ("over 18").
Finally, do not bring up personal problems in a job interview, including divorce, breaking up with a girlfriend, bankruptcy, etc.Interview Mistakes to AvoidI own this book and feel it is an amazingly effective tool. It will give you ideas you never before considered in the world of work.&Why Should We Hire You?Much Success To You In Your Next Job Interview!
See all 6 photos
Source: morgueFile
Additional Information To Help Prepare You For InterviewsIn order to prepare for an interview, first prepare an individualized interviewing portfolio for yourself that includes the following important documents: Several copies of your updated resume A copy of the job description and/or classified...Preparing well for job interviews can help you feel much less like you were stepping off a cliff into the unknown! The following interview questions are 100 of the most-asked...During your last interview, did you feel as if you were you questioned by a mad scientist? Were there aliens in the inner office feeding questions to your interviewer telephathically?
(C) 2007 Patty InglishYou can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this article up or down.&{67} & &{10} & &{13} & &{6} & &{9}Recommended Hubs
(Patty Inglish, MS)MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
EDITOR'S CHOICE
Please rate this article using the scale below. The scale is from 1 to 10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst.
Copyright & 2015 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.HubPages& is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, eBay, Google, and others.10 Things I Really Wish People Would Stop Doing on Airplanes
I&#8217;m just going to go ahead and make a bold statement. I hate planes. I fucking hate them.
I hate airports. I hate people who work in airports (TSA agents I&#8217;m looking at you). I hate the hassle of airports. Why we just can&#8217;t apparate from point A to B by now is beyond me.
This probably comes from the fact that I spend so much of my time on planes nowadays. In fact, I&#8217;m sure that&#8217;s why. I&#8217;m also a severe introvert so more than 4 people in a confined space tend to stress me out. Lock me in a tiny moving tin tube for more than an hour with hundreds of other breathers, and I start to have anxiety attacks.
Sounds like I picked the wrong profession, right?
Granted, I have had many flights go by without a hitch, which makes the bad ones hell in comparison. Combined with the fact that I have a special talent for finding myself in really uncomfortable situations makes me really NOT look forward to long travel days.
It&#8217;s been a while since I ranted on here but I needed to do something while traveling for days on end over the past week. After years of reflection, I&#8217;ve realized it all boils down to two things: respect and awareness. If only people were more aware of all the people around them on flights AND respected them, 99% of flights would take off without general grumpiness.
Of course there is always someone misbehaving. Always.
Here are my 10 things I wish people would really stop doing on airplanes:
1. Smelling like, well, anything
As a general rule, you should probably shower sometime close to take-off. And if showering is impossible, bring a change of clothes and deodorant in your carry-on. Please. Can I even begin to count the number of times I&#8217;ve been on a flight in close proximity to someone who reeked? I don&#8217;t get it, how can you not be aware that you smell like a high school locker room? If I don&#8217;t shower, I am painfully aware of it, and I would never consider subjecting someone next to me on a flight to that.
Then of course the opposite happened while I was waiting at Dulles Airport last week to catch my flight to San Francisco. Across the aisle in the waiting area before boarding, as I was sipping my coffee I watched in horror as a woman took out a bottle of some kind of hippy essential oil and proceed to douse herself in it. I could literally feel my eyes prickling from 15 feet away. It was like she was anointing herself in holy communion or something.
As far as I&#8217;m concerned, everyone should smell neutral on a plane. Good or bad, I don&#8217;t want to smell you at all.
2. Asking to switch seats
Ok, I&#8217;m anal &#8211; I like a window seat. I go to great lengths to make sure I have my seat planned, prepped and reserved in advance before I even journey to an airport. Sometimes I even have to pay for it.
Have you ever been on a flight where people are boarding and there&#8217;s a family that doesn&#8217;t have seats together and they go around asking people to switch seats? It&#8217;s happened to me several times, and I feel like a bitch but I always say no. I picked my seat, dammit, and I am not giving it up because someone is too lazy to plan in advance.
Have they heard of the internet? Do they have phones? It&#8217;s not that hard to get in contact with an airline in advance and rearrange seats or even when you are checking in, but why wait til you are on the plane to ask is beyond me. The only airline I&#8217;ve ever had problems with about seat selection is American Airlines, but that&#8217;s a story for a different day.
3. Overhead bin violations
Flights are almost always full nowadays, which means the overhead bins can be a hot commodity. If you are traveling with a big backpack or rolling suitcase, you have to use the bin. However, I&#8217;ve got little legs, and I always stow my canvas tote and camera satchel under the seat in front of me, except for when I take my backpacking backpack on board. And while I settle in my seat, I watch people over and over again stuff tiny purses, shopping bags, coats and other small foldable crap in the empty overhead bins while the plane still boards.
You see my backpack? It can&#8217;t fit under the seat, do you mind if I move your feather down jacket and duty-free booze bags so I can put it in the overhead bin?
I always feel like a dick when I have to move people&#8217;s stuff around or ask them to move it if I need to stow a bigger bag up there. Use some common sense and don&#8217;t be an idiot. Wait until the plane has boarded THEN put your smaller shit away if you need to.
The lack of common sense in people continues to astonish me.
4. Using the headrest in front of you to stand up
This drives me bananas. It takes a lot for me to fall asleep on a plane, especially when I forget to bring my Ambien with me. It makes me want to scream if I&#8217;ve finally fallen asleep only to be physically jerked away when the person behind me grabs my seat to sit up.
This is something that also baffles me. Why can&#8217;t people stand up putting their hands on the arm rests, the wall, or heaven forbid their own seat?
In-flight behavior 101 &#8211; never touch the seat in front of you unless it&#8217;s an emergency. And for some reason if you do need to, apologize or give some heads up first.
5. Not patrolling your kids
Another hot topic in the travel world &#8211; traveling with kids. Normally I&#8217;ve got no problem with kids on planes, I don&#8217;t even mind babies. Kids are kids, babies cry, I get all that, no problem.
My beef starts when parents don&#8217;t control their offspring on planes. That drives me nuts. Whether these feral kids are kicking my seat like a soccer ball, running up and down the aisles, or screaming while the parents just sit there, that&#8217;s when I get pissy. No one invades my personal space cave on a flight. NO ONE.
This is why I&#8217;ve reverted to
school of thought where I believe airplanes should be laid on with special kennels in the back for children. Sigh, one day.
I&#8217; I&#8217;ve made the decision I&#8217;m not ready to deal with all the baby stuff yet, which means I don&#8217;t want to deal with your parent issues either. I&#8217;ve had a kid spill a drink on me because mommy was too busy watching the movie in her aisle seat once, but the absolute worst was getting barfed on a transatlantic flight in 2009.
Actually I&#8217;ve been puked on twice while traveling, both times because of parental negligence. This time I was minding my own business in a window seat while the mom next to me bottle-fed her baby. She then props him up to burp on her right shoulder and guess who gets vomed on? Yours truly.
They say that when its your kid, it&#8217;s different and you can put up with all those bodily fluids. Well it wasn&#8217;t my kid and I lost it. Big time. Feed your baby in your seat, but go burp him by the bathrooms.
6. No snoring, no drooling
This goes hand in hand with number 1. I&#8217;m guessing that most people who snore are aware of it and know they snore. Am I right? So when you are on a plane with a bazillion other people, try not to snore. If that means drinking a coffee, drink a coffee. If that means not reclining your seat, don&#8217;t recline your seat.
On my San Fran flight, my seatmate was a massive snorer. Like I could hear him over my headphones with the volume on max. Now that&#8217;s just impressive. Even the flight attendants were astonished. As they were serving drinks, one took a look at him, and said out loud, &#8220;Sweet Jesus.&#8221;
It was a 6 hour flight during the day. Stay awake.
I should probably add in here one of the grossest things that happened to me on a plane, right up there with the baby barf. I was seated next to this little old lady, I mean very nice and sweet, but she kept dozing off, like old ladies do. The thing was that she couldn&#8217;t stay upright and would inch by inch lean over until she was basically napping on my shoulder in which I would wiggle around to sort of wake her up.
But the third time she slid on my shoulder, she drooled all over my arm. Like a fucking faucet. Oh my gawd. I was horrified, horrified but I couldn&#8217;t say anything because she was so old and sweet and we had chatted while boarding creating a mini-connection. All I could think was thank god I wore long sleeves that day! So I kinda poked her and she propped back up while trying to discreetly wipe her slobber off. Then I basically spent the next hour trying to keep her from falling over on me. It&#8217;s kinda like the baby issue, not my grandma, I&#8217;m not ok with being drooled on.
If you can&#8217;t sleep like a normal person and not bother those around you, you lose your in-flight sleeping privileges. End of story.
7. Bringing smelly food on board
Just like I don&#8217;t like smelling people, I also don&#8217;t like smelling food. Have you ever been on a flight where people bring on McDonalds? That odor lingers, people. Greasy fast food smell is not something I like having to deal with in an enclosed space for hours, I don&#8217;t know about you.
If you&#8217;re going to need to eat some hot food, eat it in the terminal please. My only other pet peeve about this is unique to me, in that I am deathly allergic to peanuts. This means the smell makes me want to die a little.
As most aware people have probably noticed, peanuts haven&#8217;t been served on planes in the US in years because of allergy peeps like me, except for Southwest, which I can never fly because even if my flight doesn&#8217;t serve peanuts, it doesn&#8217;t mean the plane is clean from peanut dust from previous flights &#8211; imagine having to live like that!
Anyways, it&#8217;s a very violent allergy compared with others and it&#8217;s the one fo I don&#8217;t have a dairy, gluten, shellfish allergy, but from what I understand, the smell is not as potent as peanuts. Smelling peanuts in an enclosed space makes me nauseous, dizzy and prone to getting sick and I risk going into anaphylactic shock and DYING, which nobody wants, right?
And yet, people still feel the need to eat peanuts on planes. It makes me feel like a massive douche to either have to ask you to stop or complain to a stewardess, so please do us all a favor and just don&#8217;t eat anything with peanuts in the first place on a flight. Or better yet, think about what food you&#8217;re going to eat on a plane beforehand.
8. Walking down the aisle and grabbing everyone&#8217;s seat
Normally I neve I have this weird habit where I like to feel cocooned and snug and can lean my head against the window to nap on flights. However, somehow in spite of my talent for fighting for the perfect window seat, I ended up in an aisle seat this summer on one of my long-haul redeye flights, in which my abhorrence for this seat along with passenger in-flight behavior was firmly reaffirmed.
For some reason, certain passengers on flights feel the need to touch the headrest of every aisle seat on their way to I lost count at 25 on this flight alone. It&#8217;s safe to say I got zero sleep on that flight thanks to people lurking in the aisles and playing headrest war.
IT&#8217;S NOT A GAME PEOPLE! You can keep your hands to yourself. If you can walk down normal hallways without grabbing the wall, I&#8217;m guessing you can also walk down the aisle of the plane without annoying every passenger in seat C, D, G or H.
9. Seat reclining do&#8217;s and don&#8217;ts
On long-haul flights, you&#8217;re gonna definitely want to recline your seats. I&#8217;m a premature grandma and have a bad back, so if I sit too long straight up without changing positions, it really starts to bother me. But with most people who have common sense, you easily realize how and when do recline your seats.
Personally, I never recline my s I can deal. I also do not recline my seat until after the first meal is served and I usually warn people behind me. Do you know what happens when you recline or upright your seat when someone has their tray table down behind you? Shit goes flying. FLYING.
Don&#8217;t even get me started if I have my laptop out. If you break my laptop screen or even come CLOSE to breaking my laptop screen, shit.will.hit.the.fan.
To the lovely man who reclined his seat 100% on my 13 hour flight to Auckland before the seatbelt sign even came on, you&#8217; though thanks for inspiring this article. Snoozing through the meal and the numerous announcements asking passengers to put their seats up for supper, the flight attendant asked me if I wanted her to wake him up when she was serving dinner. Ok, of course I want you to wake him up &#8211; I can&#8217;t even put anything on my tray with his seat down, but can you not put it on me so I feel like a dick for not being more accommodating in front of my row peeps? Thanks.
Also, I take it to the next level and always look behind me and occasionally ask the person behind me if they&#8217;re cool with me reclining. Oh you&#8217;re six feet tall? I&#8217;ll just go ahead and keep my seat up.
Just a few simple, polite words make all the difference. Just like relationships, flight communication is key.
10. You tell me
What&#8217;s the most annoying thing people do on planes? Have any horror stories? What&#8217;s the most obnoxious thing you&#8217;ve witnessed on a plane? Do you have any in-flight pet peeves?
Follow the adventures today!
Join 100,000 readers and follow by email today!
October 14, 2013
May 21, 2014
August 26, 2013
May 28, 2013
April 27, 2015
April 20, 2015
April 1, 2015
March 31, 2015
March 27, 2015
As seen on
FEATURED BLOGS!}

我要回帖