贾斯挺什么意思?他千人千面是什么意思人?

学年度高一第一学期期末考试英语本试卷由试题卷和答题卡两部分组成。试卷分四个部分,共 10 页。时量 120 分钟。满 分 100 分。所有试题均须在答题卡上作答。 第一部分:听力技能(共两节,满分 20 分) 做听力部分时,请先在试题卷上作答。听力部分结束前,你将有两分钟的时间将第 1 至第 17 小题的答案转涂到答
题卡上,将第 18 至 20 小题的答案转写到答题卡上。 第一节 听力理解(共 16 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 16 分) 听下面 9 段对话。每段对话后有一个或一个以上小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选 项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题卷的相应位置。听每段对话前,你将有时间阅读各个小题, 每小题 5 秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。 例 听下面一段对话,回答第 1 小题。 1. How much is the shirt? A. ?19.15. B. ? 9.15. C. ? 9.18. 答案是 B。 听下面一段对话,回答第 1 小题。 1. What does the woman mean? A. She wants to order coffee and ice cream. B. She doesn’t mind the man sitting with her. C. She would rather the man didn’t sit with her. 听下面一段对话,回答第 2 小题。 2. What would probably happen? A. Smith will go to the meeting. B. Smith will go to school. C. Smith will stay at home. 听下面一段对话,回答第 3 小题。 3. do we learn about Jack? A. He is in poor health. B. He has to hand in his yesterday’s homework. C. He has to finish his today’s homework now. 听下面一段对话,回答第 4 小题。 4. What is the woman’s problem? A. She misses China very much. B. She can’t sleep during the day. C. She doesn’t sleep well. 听下面一段对话,回答第 5 小题。 5. Why doesn’t the man wear his jacket? A. He lost it. B. He didn’t feel cold. C. The jacket was too old. 听下面一段对话,回答第 6 至第 8 三个小题。 6. Who is the woman? A. Mr. Green’s secretary.用心 爱心 专心 1 B. Mr. Smith’s secretary. C. An operator. 7. When will Mr. Green come to Tokyo? A. In the last week of October. B. In the middle of November. C. At the beginning of December. 8. How long will the conference last? A. A week. B. 3 days. C. 5 days. 听下面一段对话,回答第 9 至第 11 三个小题。 9. Why does the agent say they are lucky? A. The house is very cheap. B. The house has beautiful sunshine. C. They have kind and quiet neighbors. 10. Which part of the house does the woman like best? A. The living room. B. The dining room. C. The kitchen. 11. What will they do next? A. Buy some furniture. B. Move into the house. C. Decorate the house. 听下面一段对话,回答第 12 至第 14 三个小题。 12. Where does the conversation most probably take place? A. At a seafood shop. B. In a dining hall. C. On the phone. 13. What do we know about the restaurant? A. It is famous for seafood. B. It doesn’t accept large parties. C. Famous people often come there. 14. What can we learn from the conversation? A. The restaurant is by the sea. B. Seafood is very popular nowadays. C. Regular customers(常客) have advantages there. 听下面一段对话,回答第 15 至第 17 三个小题。 15. How does the man think of recent TV shows? A. Entertaining. B. Boring. C. Useless 16. Why have some shows been falling back? A. Because they are lack of comedy. B. Because they are lack of creativity (创造力). C. Because they are lack of fashionable clothing. 17. Which TV show does the man like? A. Super Girl. B. Super Boy. C. Life Helper. 第二节 笔录要点(共 3 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 3 分)用心 爱心 专心 2 听下面一段材料,将第 18 至 20 小题的信息补充完整,每小题不超过 3 个单词。听材料 前,你将有时间阅读各小题,每小题 5 秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出 15 秒钟的作答时间。 本段材料读两遍。 Information about the trip Destination (目的地) Means of transportation (交通) Time needed for the trip 20 Time to meet Chinatown by over 18 19 hoursat the school gate at 7:00 tomorrow morning第二部分 知识运用 (共两节,满分 20 分) 第一节 单项填空 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项 涂黑。 例 It is generally considered unwise to give a child _____he or she wants. A .however B. whatever C. which ever D . whenever 答案是 B。 21.I Justin since last Friday night. A. didn’t see B. doesn’t see C. had not seen D. have not seen 22. ---- Hi, Tracy, you look tired. ---- I am tired. I the living room all day. A. am painting B. was painting C. have pained D. have been painting 23. The journey that Toby’s life started in July that year. A. was to change B. changed C. will change D. changes 24. Toby will not be in London next Tuesday. He in the Himalayas. A. will climb B. would climb C. will be climbing D. would be climbing 25. I , but then it began to rain. A. will leave B. was going to leave C. am going to leave D. leave 26. I my homework this morning before I went to the museum. A. did B. had done C. have done D. was doing 27. ---- How are you today? ----Oh, I as ill as I do now for a very long time. A. didn’t feel B. wasn’t feeling C. don’t feel D. haven’t felt 28. ---Tom, you didn’t come to the party last night? --- I , but I suddenly remembered I had homework to do. A. had to B. didn’t C. was going to D. wouldn’t 29. Tom was disappointed that most of the quests when he at the party. A. had arrived B. arrived C. had arrived D. arrived 30. That was the most expensive meal that we . A. had ever had B. have ever had C. would have D. were having 第二节 完形填空 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从第 31 至第 40 小题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项 中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。用心 爱心 专心 3 What is the most fun you can have in 21 hours and 23 minutes? On 15 October 2003, Yang Liwei answered this question. His voyage in 31 took him
kilometers in orbit, around the Earth 14 times, in just over 21 hours. It made him China’s first 32 in space. He had worked towards this achievement for many years. Born in 1965, Yang had wanted to fly since he was a young boy. He always had a strong 33 to learn how to fly. His dream was encouraged by his parents as well as his older sister and younger brother. In 1983, he joined the army, and went to 34 school. He graduated in 1987 and became a 35 . In 1998, he applied to be a member of Project 921, which is now called 36 . He was one of the only 14 selected from 1,500 candidates. In September 2003, only three out of the 14 37 were picked for the Chinese space adventure, and Yang was one of them. He took all kinds of 38 to prove he was fit for this important task. He was described by his superiors as hard-working and always in control of himself. Because of these qualities, they were 39 he would be successful. In the end, Yang was indeed a success. His name will go down in history 40 those of Yuri Gagarin and Alan Shepard. The people of China can be proud of Yang Liwei, and young people all over the world can took up to him as an example of a man who managed to live his dream. 31. A . space B. school C. park D. room 32. A. student B. army C. astronaut D. policeman 33. A. will B. desire C. dream D. work 34. A. high B. middle C. education D. flight 35. A. writer B. pilot C. student D. driver 36. A. Shenzhou B.Shenfeng C.Changchen D. Changjiang 37. A. trainers B. teachers C. candidates D. students 38. A. tests B. works C. ways D. trainings 39. A. disappointed B. optimistic C. happy D.surprrised 40. A. in B. on C. by D. with 第三部分 阅读技能 (共三节,满分 35 分) 第一节 阅读理解 (共 12 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 24 分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡 上将该项涂黑。 A Mr. Clark goes to a dinner party in old clothes. He comes into the room, but the people in the room don’t look at him. They don’t ask him to sit at the table. Mr. Clark goes home and puts on (穿上) his fine clothes. He goes back to the party again (再次). People in the room all stand up and smile at him. They give him very nice food to eat. Mr. Clark takes off his clothes, and puts them in the food and says, “Eat, clothes!” The other people ask, “What are you doing?” He answers, “I’m asking my clothes to eat food. When I am wearing my old clothes, you don’t用心 爱心 专心 4 look at me. You don’t ask me to sit down. Now I am in these clothes, and you give me very nice food. So I know you give the food to my clothes, not to me!” ( ) 41. Mr. Clark goes to the party ______ at first. A. with his friends B. in old clothes C. with nice food D. in fine clothes ( ) 42. When Mr Clark comes to the party in fine clothes, people ______. A. don’t ask him to sit at the table B. don’t look at him C. ask him to go home D. are friendly to him ( ) 43. Mr. Clark asks ______ to eat the food. A. his fine clothes C. his parents B. his old clothes D. the people( )44. “take off” means (意思是) ______ in Chinese. A. 买下 B. 收起 C. 脱下 D. 拿走B FISH FOR FUN! DO NOT FISH FOR FOOD! FISHERMEN! FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR HEALTH! FISH FROM THESE WATERS SHOULD NOT BE EATEN BECAUSE OF MERCURY(汞) CONTAMINATION. Department of Land and Forests 45. What’s this? It’s a ___________. A. letter B. diary 46. Why has this been written? A. To give an order for fish.用心C. newspaper B. For a concert爱心 专心D. notice5 C. To warn fishermen of the danger. 47. It told the fishermen __________. A. to stop fishing C. that they would never go fishing 48. “mercury contamination” here means it A. can feed up fish for people to eat C. can make people lose weightD. For making fun of fishermen. B. the fish from the waters was unfit to eat D. that fishing was not allowed here _________. B. is helpful for health D. is poisonous and dangerous to healthC John H. Johnson was born in black family in Arkansas City in 1981. His father died in an accident when John was six. He was reaching the high school age, but his hometown offered no school for blacks. Fortunately he had a strong-willed caring mother. John remembered that his mother told him many times, “Son, you can be anything you want really to be if you just believe.” She told him not to depend on others, including his mother. “You have to earn success, ” she said. “All the people who work hard don’t succeed, but the only people who do succeed are those who work hard.” These words came from a woman with less than a third grade education. She also knew that believing and hard work don’t mean everything. So she worked hard as a cook for two years to save enough to take her son, who was then 15, to Chicago. Chicago in 1933 was not the promised land that black southerners were looking for. John’s mother and stepfather could not find work. But here John could go to school, and here he learned the power of words---as an editor of the newspaper and yearbook at Du Sable High School. His wish was to publish a magazine for blacks. While others discouraged him, John’s mother offered him more words to live by: “Nothing beats a failure but a try.” She also let him pawn(典当) her furniture to get the $500 he needed to start the Negro magazine. It is natural that difficulties and failures followed John closely until he became very successful. He always keeps his mother’s words in mind: “Son, failure is not in your vocabulary!” Now John H. Johnson is one of the 400 richest people in America---worth $ 150 million. 49. John’s mother decided to move to Chicago because____________. A. his father died when John was very young B. life was too hard for them to stay on in their hometown C. John needed more education badly D. there were no schools for the blacks in their hometown 50. John’s mother ______________. A. thought no one could succeed without working hard B. thought one could be whatever he wanted to be C. believed one would succeed without working hard D. didn’t believe in or depend on others 51. The sentence “Nothing beats a failure but a try” means__________. A. if you try, you would surely succeed B. a failure is difficult to beat, even if you try C. a try is always followed by a failure D. no failure can be beaten unless you try用心 爱心 专心 6 52. The story mainly tells us ______________. A. how John H. Johnson became successful B. about the mental (精神的) support John’s mother gave him C. about the importance of a good education D. about the key to success for blacks 第二节 摘录信息 (共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分) 阅读下面短文, 根据所读内容在文后第 53 至第 57 小题的空格里填上适当的单词或短语, 并将答案转写到答题卡上。 注意:每空不超过 3 个单词。 Colors and feelings Colors can affect our feelings. Generally, they can be divided into four kinds. They are calm colors, warm colors, energetic colors and strong colors. Calm colors : Some colors make us feel calm and peaceful. Blue is one of those colors. Blue can also represent sadness, so you may say “I’m feeling blue” when you are feeling sad. White is another calm color. It makes you feel calm and peaceful. Warm colors : Some colors can give you a happy and satisfied feeling. Colors like orange or yellow belong to these. Orange represents joy. It can bring you success and cheer you up when you’re feeling sad. Yellow is the color of the sun and wisdom, too . Energetic colors: When you feel tired or weak, you should wear energetic colors, such as green. Green can give you energy as it is the color of nature and represents new life and growth. Strong colors : Anyone who needs physical or mental(精神的) strength should wear red clothes. Red is the color of heat and represents power and strong feelings. Colors and feelings 53 calm colors Feelings calm and peaceful Examples 54 white orange warm colors energetic colors strong colors 55 energetic 57 yellow 56 red第三节 回答问题(共 3 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 6 分) 阅读下面短文,根据第 58 至第 60 小题的具体要求,尽可能简要回答问题,并将答案转 写到答题卡上。 Man has a big brain(脑子). He can think, learn and speak. Scientists once thought that men are different from animals because they can think and learn. They know now that dogs, rats, birds can learn, too. They are beginning to understand that men are different from animals because they用心 爱心 专心 7 can speak. Animals cannot speak. They make noises when they are afraid, or angry or unhappy. Apes (类人猿) can understand some things more quickly than human, one or two of them have learnt a few words. But they cannot join words to make sentences. They cannot think like us because they have no language. Language is wonderful thing. Man has been able to build a modern world because he has language. Every child can speak his own language very well when he is four or five—but no animal learns to speak. How do children learn it? Scientists do not know. What happens inside our body when we speak? They do not know. They only know that man can speak because he has brain. 58 . Why is man different from animals? (回答词数不超过 7 个)______________________________________________________________________ 59. How do animals show their feelings ? (回答词数不超过 3 个) ______________________________________________________________________ 60. Why don’t animals think like men ? (回答词数不超过 5 个) ______________________________________________________________________ 第四部分 写作技能 (共两节,满分 25 分) 第一节 双向翻译 (共 5 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 10 分) 请根据上下文内容,将文中划线部分译成汉语或者英语。 th 26 September Justin has been missing for two weeks now. I miss him a lot. 61. I’m worried that something bad has happened to him. I’m sure he came home that night at around 11p.m. 62.我 听到他放自己最喜爱的 CD. I wonder where the creatures with large black eyes have taken him. Mavis told me that aliens from outer space took her away a few years age. They did some research on her. 63.The whole experience was frightening, just like a nightmare but at least they returned her home. I hope they will return Justin soon. The police are not making much progress. They are very puzzled. Now they are searching for other witnesses. 64.They say Justin might have been murdered. Dad is very disappointed with them. He thinks they are not doing their job properly. Mum is really worried too. She can’t sleep well. I hope Justin will come home soon and tell us 65.他所发生的事情. I want all of us to be together again. 61 ______________________________________________________ 62 ______________________________________________________ 63 ______________________________________________________ 64 ______________________________________________________ 65 ______________________________________________________ 第二节 情景作文(共 1 小题,满分 15 分) 你于 2010 年十一长假期间与几位朋友外出郊游(a sightseeing trip)。请你据此写一篇日 记。 注意:1。内容包括下面表格中列出的全部要点;2。词数在 100 词左右。 要点用心细节爱心 专心 8 时间 目的地 出行方式 到访地点 感受 遗憾2010 年 10 月 3 日至 5 日 九龙山自然风景区(Jiulongshan Nature Park) 乘坐郊游专线(the Yellow Tourist Express) 白河堡水库(Baihebao Reservoir),长城等景点( scenic spots) 湖光山色,绿树鲜花,雄伟的长城,清新的空气令人陶醉(be drunk with…) 在一些景点有游人丢弃的垃圾(litter);返回途中,部分路段堵车(…be held up in the traffic)6thOctober______________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ 参考答案 第一部分 听力技能(共两节,每小题 1 分,满分 20 分) 1-5 BABCA 6-10 BCBCC 11-15 ACBCB 16-17 BC 18. bus 19. four 20. Place to meet 第二部分 知识运用(共两节,每小题 1 分,满分 20 分) 21-25 .DDACB 26-30 .BDCDA 31-35. A C B D B 36-40. A C A B D 第三部分 阅读技能(共三节,满分 35 分) 41-44 BDBC 45-48 DCBD 49-52 DADB 53. Colors 54. blue 55. happy and satisfied 56. green 57. power and strong 58. Because man can think, learn and speak. 59. They make noises. 60. Because they have no language. 第四部分 写作技能 (共两节,满分 25 分) 61.我担心他出事了。 62. I heard him put on his favorite CD. 63. 整个经历令人害怕。 64. 他们说贾斯挺可能被谋杀了。 65. what happened to him.)用心爱心专心9 情景作文 One possible version: 6th October I’m back home after a three-day tour. On 3rd October during the long term of the National Holiday, my friend and I made a sightseeing trip to Jiulongshan Nature Park. We took the Yellow Tourist Express there, which is convenient and comfortable, with special room for our baggage. While touring there, we were drunk with the beauty of the scenic spots. We enjoyed the blue lake of Baihebao Reservoir, the trees and flowers in the mountains, the Great Wall and the pleasant fresh air. On the third day, we returned . Each of us was deeply impressed by what we’d seen. Yet we also saw something not in harmony with the beautiful scenery. There was litter thrown about by some tourists, which polluted the scenic spots. What’s more, we were held up in the traffic on the way home, which reduced our pleasure.英语听力技能部分录音材料 这是
学年度湘西州高一第一学期期末英语听力技能部分录音材料。 本部分分 为第一、第二两节。 注意,做题时,请先在试题卷上作答。本部分录音内容全部结束后,你将有两分钟的时 间将答案转涂或转写到答题卡上。 (停顿 00’10”) 现在是听力试听时间。 (停顿 00’05”) 试音到此结束。 (停顿 00’10”) 请看听力技能部分第一节。 第一节?听力理解 听下面 9 段对话。每段对话后有一个或一个以上小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选 项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题卷的相应位置。听每段对话前,你将有时间阅读各个小题, 每小题 5 秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。 (停顿 00’02”) 例如:听下面一段对话,回答第 1 小题。现在你有 5 秒钟的时间看试题卷上的例题。用心 爱心 专心 10 (停顿 00’05”) (停顿 00’02” 重复 停顿 00’05” 停顿时间打点) 衬衫的价格为 9 磅 15 便士,所以你应选择 B 项,并将其划在试卷上。 (停顿 00’05” 停顿时间打点) 听下面一段对话,回答第 1 小题。现在你有 5 秒钟的时间阅读第 1 小题的有关内容。 (停顿 00’05”) Text 1. M: Excuse me, would you mind if I sat at your table? W: No, of course not. Please join us. I’ve ordered coffee and ice cream. (停顿 00’02” 重复 停顿 00’05” 停顿时间打点) 听下面一段对话,回答第 2 小题。现在你有 5 秒钟的时间阅读第 2 小题的有关内容。 Text 2. M: What about bringing Smith along to the meeting? W: That isn’t such a bad idea. (停顿 00’05”) (停顿 00’02” 重复 停顿 00’05” 停顿时间打点) 听下面一段对话,回答第 3 小题。现在你有 5 秒钟的时间阅读第 3 小题的有关内容。 Text 3.用心爱心专心11 M: Can I finish my homework tomorrow, Mrs. Brown? I have a serious headache. W: I’m sorry to hear that, Jack. Give me your yesterday’s homework first, though. Remember , you had a toothache, and couldn’t finish it then. (停顿 00’05”) (停顿 00’02” 重复 停顿 00’05” 停顿时间打点) 听下面一段对话,回答第 4 小题。现在你有 5 秒钟的时间阅读第 4 小题的有关内容。Text 4. M: What’s the matter? W: I can’t fall asleep at night, and always feel sleepy during the day. I’ve been having this problem since I came back from China. M: Don’t worry. Take this medicine and you’ll get a good night’s sleep. (停顿 00’05”) (停顿 00’02” 重复 停顿 00’05” 停顿时间打点) 听下面一段对话,回答第 5 小题。现在你有 5 秒钟的时间阅读第 5 小题的有关内容。 Text 5. W: Hey, aren’t you cold without a coat? M: Well, yes, actually! I can’t find my jacket, I think I must have left it somewhere in the hotel. (停顿 00’05”) (停顿 00’02” 重复用心爱心专心12 停顿 00’05” 停顿时间打点) 听下面一段对话,回答第 6 至第 8 小题。现在你有 10 秒的时间阅读这两个小题。 Text 6. M: Hello, could I speak to Mr. Smith’s secretary, please? W: Yes. It’s Mr. Smith’s secretary speaking. M: Oh, hello, this is Mr. Green’s Service in London. W: What can I do for you? M: Well, my boss Mr. Green is coming out to Tokyo in the first week of December and I want to check whether you know he is coming. W: I did already know about it, he’s coming for the conference. M: That’s right, and he really like to take up Mr. Smith’s offer to visit the factory. W: When would it suit you? The conference will be running from Tuesday to Thursday. M: Er, well, either Monday or Friday would be good. Which day do you think would be better for Mr. Smith? W: Oh, Monday. That’s great. (停顿 00’10” 停顿时间打点) (停顿 00’02” 重复 停顿 00’10” 停顿时间打点) 听下面一段对话,回答第 9 至第 11 小题。现在你有 15 秒的时间阅读这三个小题。 Text 7. W: Darling, the house we bought is good. The agent says we’re lucky to have kind and quiet neighbors. M: How about the rooms? W: Well, it has a nice living room, a dining room and two bedrooms. Also, it has wide windows. We can enjoy the beautiful sun shining in. M: It sounds wonderful. What about the kitchen? W: I like the kitchen best. It’s quiet modern. It has a nice electric stove and a very nice dishwasher. It’s big, and the walls are in a light color. M: Great! Is there enough furniture? W: That’s the only shortcoming. There isn’t enough, and that’s why it’s cheap.用心爱心专心13 M: It doesn’t matter. We can just buy some furniture. W: I think so too. How about going shopping tomorrow? (停顿 00’15” 停顿时间打点) (停顿 00’02” 重复 停顿 00’15” 停顿时间打点) 听下面一段对话,回答第 12 至第 14 小题。现在你有 15 秒的时间阅读这三个小题。 Text 8. W: Hello, Old English Restaurant. Can I help you? M: Yes. I’d like to book a table for tonight. W: Yes, sir. What time? M: Eight o’clock. W: Certainly. For how many people? M: There are ten of us. W: Ten ? But we don’t accept large parties, sir. M: I know, but we are regular customers. We should have advantages, right? W: Well, yes. What’s your name, sir? M: Michael Peterson. W: Mr. Peterson… of course! That’ll be all right. Well put two tables together. M: Thanks. W: what food would you prefer for today, sir? We have fresh seafood tonight. M: No. we like to eat vegetables. (停顿 00’15” 停顿时间打点) (停顿 00’02” 重复 停顿 00’15” 停顿时间打点) 听下面一段对话,回答第 15 至第 17 小题。现在你有 15 秒的时间阅读这三个小题。 Text 9.用心爱心专心14 M: Do you like recent TV shows? W: Not at all. They look entertaining, but actually they’re boring. What do you think? M: I think it’s boring. And reality shows are losing their audience in China. W: Really? They were very popular last year. M: Yeah. They’re falling back now. W: Why? M: Because they’re not original. For example, Hunan TV’s Super Girl and Super Boy were copies of foreign programs. W: I see. What else do they lack? M: The people on them need to show real skills, and just funny actions or fashionable clothing. W: And what do you think of the recent programs that are based on the news? M: They’re pretty good. They draw on real life, and people like that. W: Do you like Shandong TV’s Life Helper? M: Yes. It’s really interesting.(停顿 00’15” 停顿时间打点) (停顿 00’02” 重复 停顿 00’15” 停顿时间打点) 第一节到此结束。 第二节 笔录要点 听下面一段材料,将第 18 至 20 小题的信息补充完整,每小题不超过三个单词。听材料 前,你将有时间阅读各小题,每小题 5 秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出 20 秒钟的作答时间。 本段材料读两遍。 Text 10. Hello, boys and girls! Here is some information about our trip to Chinatown. We’ll go there by bus. It’s a long trip, over 4 hours. So we have to start early. We will meet at the school gate at 7:00 tomorrow morning. We’ll take some bread, water and apples for lunch with us and we will eat together in a park. After that we will walk around the old market. You will be able to buy all your presents there. If you are lost, please give me a call. My mobile phone number is . Any questions ? OK. See you tomorrow. (停顿 00’15” 停顿时间打点) (停顿 00’02”用心 爱心 专心 15 重复 停顿 00’45” 停顿时间打点) 第二节到此结束。 现在,你有两分钟的时间将试题卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。 (停顿 02’00” 停顿时间打点) 听力技能部分到此结束,请同学们继续做下面的试题。用心爱心专心16
湖南省湘西州学年度高一英语第一学期期末考试题型——为大家提供各种日常写作指导,同时提供范文参考。主要栏目有:范文大全、个人简历、教案下载、课件中心、 优秀作文、考试辅导、试题库、诗词鉴赏。
相关文档:
下载文档:
搜索更多:
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。甜梦文库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。|}

我要回帖

更多关于 支那人是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信