用18onlygirls enjoy meoften spend free air写一篇作文

关于ment on fashion这个题目写一篇 120-150字的英文作文...-55BBS 我爱购物网
&&&关于ment on fashion这个题目写一篇 120-150字的英文作
关于ment on fashion这个题目写一篇 120-150字的英文作文...
Train as a model
In this day and age,it is not uncommon to hear that lots of news about some successful .
First and foremost,my dream is to become a famous , to change my hair style and to
buy some beautiful and fashionable clothes. It goes
saying ,I usually
TV programmes about
Added to the above, I am sure that i
be a competent model!I am a graduate and got a diplomafrom a fashion . Our iedas of fashion can be exchanged so that i can
my horizon and get theopportunities to learn ho be a good model!It is no doubt that my inter-personal skills and co-operation skills can be enhanced though communicating
other models.I'm sure that I
try my best to learn .Train as a model is such a meaningful task for me !
's more ,if I could enter the course ,I hope that I can learn more special things,for instance,cat,dance,pose
,no one can deny that beauty is important to any girls .I also hope that I can become more beautiful after joining the course.
By and large , train as a model is a challenge and an unforgetable experience for me .Of coures!I
put all my effort and attention in this course and believe that I can
the competition through my personal quality and
attiude .Thank you.
时尚美容远大购物中心华堂商场丰联广场
8条其他回答
The term "fashion" usually applies to a prevailing mode of expression, but quite often applies to a personal mode of expression that may or may not apply to all. Inherent in the term is the idea that the mode
change more quickly than the culture as a . The terms "fashionable" and "unfashionable" are employed to describe
someone or something fits inq
the current popular mode of expression. The term "fashion" is frequently used in a positive sense, as a synonym for glamour and style. In this sense, fashions are a sort of communal art, through
a culture examines its notions of beauty and goodness. The term "fashion" is also sometimes used in a negative sense, as a synonym for fads, trends, and materialism.
The habit of continually changing the style of clothing ,
is no, at least among urban populations, is a distinctively
one. Though there are signs from earlier, it can be fairly clearly dated to the middle of the 14th century, to
historians including James Laver and Fernand Braudel date the start of fashion in clothing.[2] [3] The most dramatic manifestation
a sudden drastic shortening and tightening of the male over-garment, from calf-length to barely covering the buttocks, sometimes accompanied
stuffing on the chest. This created the distinctive
male outline of a tailored top
over leggings or trousers
The pace of change accelerated considerably in the follo century, and
fashion, especially in the dressing and adorning of the hair, became equally complex and changing. Art historians are able to date images
increasing confidence and precision, to a period of about five years for the 15th century. Initially changes in fashion led to a fragmentation of
had previously been very similar styles of dressing across the upper classes of Europe, and the development of distinctive national styles,
remained very different until a counter-movement in the 17th to 18th centuries imposed similar styles once again, finally those from Ancien regime France.[4] Though fashion
al led by the rich, the increasing affluence of Early Modern Europe led to the bourgeoisie and even peasants follo trends at a distance sometimes uncomfortably close for the elites - a factor Braudel regards as one of the main motors of changing fashion. [5]
The fashions of the
are unparalleled either in antiquity or in the other great civilizations of the . Early
travellers,
to Persia, Turkey, Japan or China frequently remark on the absence of changes in fashion there, and observers from these other cultures comment on the unseemly pace of
many felt suggested an instability and lack of order in
culture. The Japanese Shogun's secretary boasted (not completely accurately) to a Spanish visitor in 1609 that Japanese clothing had not not changed in over a thousand years. [6]
Ten 16th century portraits of German or Italian gentlemen may sho entirely different hats, and at this period national differences
at their most pronounced, as Albrecht Dürer recorded in his actual or composite contrast of Nuremberg and Venetian fashions at the close of the 15th century (illustration, right). The "Spanish style" of the end of the century began the move back to synchronicity among upper-class Europeans, and after a struggle in the mid 17th century, French styles decisively took over leadership, a process completed in the 18th century.[7]
Though colors and patterns of textiles changed from year to year,[8] the cut of a gentleman's coat and the length of his , or the pattern to
a lady's dress
cut changed more slo. Men's fashions largely derived from military models, and changes in a European male silhouette are galvanized in theatres of European ,
gentleman officers had opportunities to make notes of foreign styles: an example is the "Steinkirk" cravat or necktie.
English caricature of Tippies of 1796The pace of change picked up in the 1780s
the increased publication of French engravings that sho the latest P though there had been distribution of dressed dolls from France as patterns since the sixteenth century, and Abraham Bosse had produced engravings of fashion from the 1620s. By 1800, all
dressing alike (or thought they ): local variation became first a sign of provincial culture, and then a badge of the conservative peasant [9].
Although tailors and dressmakers
no doubt responsible for many innovations before, and the textile industry certainly led many trends, the History of fashion design is normally taken to date from 1858,
the English-born Charles Frederick
opened the first true haute couture house in Paris. Since then the professional designer has become a progressively more dominant figure, despite the origins of many fashions in street fashion.
Fashion in clothes has allo
to express emotion or solidarity
other people for millennia. Modern
choice available in the selection of their clothes.
a person chooses to
can reflect that person's personality or likes.
have cultural status start to
ne different clothes a fashion trend may start. People
like or respect them may start to
clothes of a similar style.
Fashions may vary significantly
a society according to age, social class, generation, occupation and geography as
as over time. If, for example, an older person dresses according to the fashion of young people, he or she may look ridiculous in the eyes of both young and older people. The terms "fashionista" or "fashion victim" refer to someone
slavishly follows the current fashions (implementations of fashion).
Uniform fashion good for young students
In a recent speech, Mr Clinton praised student uniforms as a
to promote safety and discipline in public schools. Ms Linda Moore, the principal of Rogers Middle School in California, felt most pleased
the President`s comment. Everybody is looking for ans, and here is a district that is doing something that is . She said.
The 83,000-student Long Beach district requires its elementary and middle school students to dress in uniform fashion. Nearly 60,000 students are affected by the policy. It is the first public school district in America to do so .
Since students at Rogers middle school started
black bottoms,
tops, and red jackets or s, the number of fights has dropped by 40%, and academic performance has improved. A recent survey shows that in the district`s 56 elementary and 14 middle schools, violence and discipline problems have decreased dramatically since the policy
introduced.
Although some students complian that the uniform dress is monotonous, many see a positive side. The good thing is people judge you on your inner characteristics rather than
you , an 8th grader at Rogers Middle School . `plus,` he said , it is easier to choose
to put on in the morning.
自己写的,不是网上摘抄。
Not all books should be read in the same , others to be s, and some fe be che and .
Personally I think Bacon’s idea has a good deal of truth in it,and really capture the essence
it comes to .
引用的培根的句子为“Some books are to be tasted, others to be s, and some fe be che and digested.”(培根随笔原文),中文是有些书只需浅尝,有些书可以狼吞,有些书要细嚼烂咽,慢慢消化。
A Comparison bet Yin Hun and The Khufu Treasure
gild your lilies, , according to my first impression,
novels. People may pooh-pooh
hearing of your novels, dealing
truism. People may boo
reading them, appearing too luxurious. People
pooh-poohing and booing are under sky of darkness.
they dislike is not your novel but your genius. They do not kno
planned in your novels. They do not understand
conveyed in your novels. It is the spirit
has long been thrown a by those people
deemed your novel a piece of kitsch.
they have read into attenuates their stream of vision before your sea of kno, debilitates their string of courage under your hearth of determination. They deplored nothing but themselves.
For so long a time after my first travel in your novels, I think you
be successful,
is the situation you are in. For so long a time after my first comment, I think I may be in default of imagination to reach your realm. For so long a time after my mind teeming
thoughts on your leitmotif, I think I may do it for a second time. And here I am.
Both of these two novels are spectacular. Yin Hun
people via a journey, sojourn exactly, of a group of young people, trying to crack the mysteries in disguise of dieu. It galvanized readers. Unfailing intervention did not annihilate their determination. They gre instead. To surmount their destined ending
their only raison d'être. This besto me a sense of déjà vu, being deeply and richly blessed by their supporters, to
I claimed myself belong. C'est la vie. Acclaim and applause are not enough to eulogize Yin Hun spirit.
Landscapes in Yin Hun, bringing themselves vividly before readers eyes, pleasing them, touching their hearts, are the strongest points. I have to say it again that you and Feng Zikai are much of muchness, outmanouvring most young . You, like he did in his chef-d'oeuvres, use plain
to vivify common pictures. You have a beautiful mind, maybe. This reminds me of your skills in Mu Ma Ji and its ilk, sensitive and sophisticated proses. You are a master of decoration,
can be illustrated by master Feng Zikai.
Aside from these, there is another point insufficient to make Yin Hun a best seller. Repetition is a figure of speech. Ho, if it comes too often, it
lessen its effects. Reread it, and you
not disagree
lucky to read your Yin Hun II,
in half old Chinese. It feels like s in a pool of soie, comfortable and consoling. Another problem has been haunting me
spooky. Utilizing so many complex , adopting so many history stories,
unconsciously a departure from the very most, came to be detested by people
felt themselves d. It emitted pressure. Yin Hun, from this vie,
a desolated scene and should form a sense on a par
its readers. Readers and
should in close relation, I think. To say it colloquially, do not sho orgy of kno in your . Moreover, to adorn your , you need to cover it suitably striking. I kno about edition.
The Khufu Treasure (or
of the Dead) proved your genius in not
but imagining fictions. It is a domino game. Chain reactions do happen
you delete any part of the story. You do not kno vérité, if you do not finish the novel. A crop circle is
like to consider it as. It is not a surprise that your fiction has been edited into one magazine. It is a silver lining for you, isn't it? Exactly, you have been triumphant. Even though you have your Treasure published, readers are eager to see the Yin Hun series because it
never be forgotten and
never be surpassed.
A problem I
to point out months ago
elitism. The luxurious atmosphere, fixated into a story like this,
too often to be s. My observation held that a lot of
for description of luxury of characters, mansions, clothes and cars. (They did not pay you. So do not promote them.) I thought it must aim at metro-sexuals, though. This is another scene of desolation. Use it efficiently and find a
it all up.
En un mot, I am honored to be your free novel tester. You believe me. I
rack my brain to initiate any comment on your novel objectively. After all, I am not an experienced
or commentator and have no experience in reading a novel in Chinese except yours. My opinions are just to be criticized. Do not believe me in this. You are on the verge of
more readers.
something marginal, like adultery, gays, hippies, etc.? I find they are not blessed. I hope there is a happy ending for them in your novel. I have
Atonement by myself. Amazing and unexpected ending told a story full of pain. I
cherish it. By the , James Lefroy have collaborated
Anne Hath (a misspell?) in many movies, like Becoming Jane. Any more movies starred by him? I think I begin to like him.
I am preparing for the graduate exam, just as you are. I find it difficult to apply for it. Time presses me. Please forgive me if I do not finish reading any of your novel,
I have been being interested in. Given that my translation skill is not good and you may use it soon, the translation of The Khufu Treasure
not be done in a short time. I promise I really
to translate it for you. At the same time, I do not
my bad translation to kill your promising future. (1007)
I am something of a natural-born tennis player--meaning, I play like someone
has never had lessons. I'm also blessed
a superb athletic ability, so that even though I go a decade
setting foot on a tennis court,
I pick up a racket I'm instantly as good as
I played for the very first time.
My 15-year-old son decided this summer that he
to take up the sport, and asked me if I
give him some lessons. "Sure," I responded
enthusiasm, "ho next month sometime?"
Kids no are into "instant gratification," so he seemed to feel
an entire month
too much to ask. He even accused me of "doing nothing" at that moment, even though he could clearly see I
involved in getting comfortable on the hammock.
A nurturing and involved parent, I decided to forego my nap and drive my son down to the neighborhood courts for a lesson or two, because that's just the kind of dad I am and also because my daughter baked some cookies for us to take along.
Once we had stationed ourselves on either side of the net and began tapping the ball back and forth, it
immediately clear that my son had been practicing. In fact, one of his shots came directly at me
such speed it
all I could do to dodge out of the . "Hey," I shouted, "you made me drop my cookie!"
" didn't you hit it back instead of ducking?" he taunted. (Remember, he doesn't understand ho play the game.)
"Let's just do a set," I suggested. Sometimes, the big dog has to remind the little dog
runs the herd. I cranked up and fired a bullet, my serve sizzling through the air so fast it fried the fuzz right off the ball.
"Net," he called for some reason.
I took pity on him and tapped the next one more softly.
"Out," he shouted.
"Look, do you
to play or not?" I demanded.
Apparently my next serve
to his liking, as he returned it to my forehand--initiating the follo exchange bet my brain and my body.
Memo To: Feet From: Brain Subject: Get Moving!
Dear Feet, we are here and the ball is over there. Move!
Reply Memo To: Brain From: Feet
Dear Brain, in receipt of your memo, referenced above. Please explain "ball" and
we should care about same.
Reply Reply Memo To: Feet From: Brain
you please just get going? We can debate this later!
I put everything I had into my lunge, moving faster than Tiger
at NASCAR. Unfortunately the tennis ball
fla, bouncing out of my reach in a most defective fashion.
"My point!" my son called gaily.
I accepted this gratuitous comment
typical good sportsmanship.
"You're not supposed to s," he advised me.
My son is at the age
he improves 80%
every stroke,
I am at the age
an 80% chance I
HAVE a stroke. After ten minutes of chasing back and forth trying to return his
misdirected shots, I tossed the ball up and
it, sending it soaring over the fence and into the .
"Go get it," I .
"Those are the rules," I told him.
"But you did that on purpose!"
"Hey, have you read the rule book? No. Have I? Yes. No get the ball."
"Aren't you going to play any more?"
"No, I'm going to lie down. I'm having internal bleeding. Are there any more cookies?"
Grumbling, he
off to search for the ball. I gazed up at the sky and made a mental note to complain to the homeo's association about the presence of a tennis court in our neighborhood. I mean,
kind of thing is that to have in a place
there are children around?
I have! Give you ` to help you
There is a generation, they have the individuality, creativity and excellent living conditions. They kno to enjoy life, they can see through a lot about life, relationships and love problems, and to analyze the closely reasoned and
argued. They are the " 90 ".
We are full of personality, we love our life, the brave, of indomitable spirit, because our name is " after 90 ".
Class, we actively, elaborate. We have the " fearless " tenacity, courage and " authority " spell " fight at outrance ", even though sometimes the teacher
be our " offbeat ideas " and " left ", but
still be our active
After class, we are energetic, smile flo. Listen,
is unashamed to
is in current affairs and talk a lot? Look at!
is to revie lessons in really,
is playing, laughing? Yes, we are -- " 90 "!
On holidays, we return to nature, indifferent feelings.
the noise of the earth gradually purify our hearts, we
have to resist, because we are very young, need to keep the real beauty. We'll let the heart dipped in nature, return to simplicity,
for the happy green light.
Sometimes, we
hold hands and knees,
read " youth is a beautiful sadness " kind of statement, but that doesn't mean we are negative generation! But, the youth
is not sad? Appropriate sentiment,
give us the youth leave different memories!
Some people
comment " after 90 ", " ( " after 90 " ) is the leading cause of national moral decay generation", " China is the most decadent generation " ... ... Every time I see these attacks " 90 after" the , I can only give a pleasant smile of a , needs no explanation, also don't have to explain, because time
prove everything, we are bright generation, we name " 90 "!
Caltrop clear
Sunny fashion
Charm is boundless
We are the envy of a generation
use actions to prove everything ... ...
in Modern Society Title:
in Modern Society Outline) Role of
in modern society 2) Prejudices and discrimination against
3) My comment
play an important part in modern society. No
are going into professions, such as medicine, la engineering. They comprise a large part of the
in businesses and factories. In addition, they are
up to important positions
used to be held mainly by men. There are even some businesses
are run completely be . Clearly,
are making outstanding contributions to the progress of modern society.
There are, Ho, still some people
assert that men are superior to
in many . First, many jobs men do can hardly be done by ,
are physically not strong enough. Second, most of the
scientists and statesmen are found to be males. Finally, the
society seems to have al been dominated by men only. In their opinion, men should enjoy more rights than
Personally, I'm firmly standing on the side of those
right defenders. Since both men and
are equally important in human activities, they should be on an equal footing. (173 )
2. Study the table
A: Study the follo table carefully and
an essay of at least 150 .
B: Your essay must be
on Ans Sheet.
C: Your essay should meet the requirements below.
1. Changes in people's daily expenses in the past five years
2. Give possible reasons for the changes.
3. Dra own conclusions
Study the table
In the past five years, there have been great changes in people's daily expenses in XX city. According to the figures given in the table, the amount of money spent on food decreased gradually, accounting for 35 per cent in 1998. Ho, there
a rapid increase in clothing expenses,
made up 17% in 1998. In addition, the table shows an up tendency in recreation expenses. The same
other expenses.
caused these remarkable changes? In my opinion, there are at least three good reasons. To begin ,
the rapid development of agriculture in China, the output of grain, fruit, vegetables, and milk has sharply increased,
contributes to the decline in their prices. Secondly, the family incomes of people both in the city and in the country have greatly risen so that people no afford expensive clothing and some of them even
to dress in the latest fashion. Finally, as the living conditions improve, the demand for a variety of recreations is gro steadily, too.
the incomes rising continuously, people are no longer reconciled to living a simple, monotonous life. They are eager to make their life interesting and exciting. Therefore, I am sure that people
spend more money on clothing and recreations. (215 )
3. The role of Migrant
Directions: Migrant
(外地民工) have made a great contribution to be prosperity of cities. In this part, you are to
10 minutes a composition of no less than 150
about "The Role of Migrant ". You can agree and or disagree, completely or partially to above statement. But no matter
position you take, you should give sound supporting reasons.
The role of Migrant
As is known to all, migrant
have made a great contribution to the prosperity of cities. They are an indispensable part of our . Most of them
on construction sites. There is no doubt that
many of the construction projects
have to be held up for lack of manpo. In addition, a large number of migrant
is a factor
stimulates the consumption of food and daily items. This helps to develop food industry and service trades in cities. All these are positive aspects of migrant
in cities.
Ho, as a popular saying goes, "Everything
two sides". The same is the case
migrant . First, they have trouble getting their children into child care centers and schools because they are unregistered residents in the city. As you know, illiterate people,
are usually ignorant of laws, tend to make trouble concerning la order. Second, most of the migrant
s into big cities just to make money. Being ignorant and incompetent, some of them
stop at nothing to get
they . Therefore, they are a potential threat to the peace and stability of the society.
In my opinion, in the appraisal of migrant , it is one-sided to affirm everything or to negate everything. We should appreciate the great contribution made by them, and at the same time pay enough attention to the problems caused by them. (240 )
4. My First Day on the Campus
I still remember the day
I first came to the college. Being a boy of 17, I
longing for a ne
but, at the same time, I had no idea
college life
That morning
the bus carried me to the gate of the college. I
so excited that my heart
beating very fast as if it
leap out of my mouth. From no, I
be a student of this college. After registration, we
led by an instructor to the dormitory, , for the first time, we
going to live
parents but roommates. I
so clumsy that I did not kno to make the bed and fix the mosquito net.
In the afternoon, I took a
around the campus together
my roommates. To think of studying in such a beautiful place made me feel quite proud of myself. As we
along, talking and laughing, a voice came into our ears, "Oh, look at these freshmen!" It
our middle-school-students' looking that gave us a. We continued our tour of the college, inspecting every building and every garden until the sun began to set.
In the evening, we sat together, talking about the past and the future. We
so excited that no one
to go to bed.
5. The Tape Recorder
The tape recorder is one of the most
and popular electronic devices ever invented. For example, it can reproduce sounds quite ,
are hardly distinguishable from the original. Besides, it is very handy and can be carried around. Furthermore, tape recorders are not so expensive as color TV sets or video-tape players, so most families can afford them. Therefore, the tape recorder is liked by everyone and has entered most homes.
This device is useful in many . For example, it is used by people to play music and thus gives them a lot of pleasure. Another example is that it is an effective aid for learning a foreign language. It may also serve as a useful tool for many professionals such as reporters and policemen and enables them to
efficiently.
Ho, it can also become a nuisance. Some youngsters play the tape recorder late at night and therefore disturb their neighbours' rest. Some shop-o use it to attract customers and they often play music so loudly that customers feel very annoyed
it. Thus, the tape recorder should be put to good use.
6. Studying Abroad
Attending schools abroad has many advantages. In the first place, by looking at our own country from outside, we can best see the strong points and
points of our nation and therefore
our vision and broaden our minds. Second,
studying in a foreign country, we can travel , visiting famous scenic spots and making friends
the local people. Thirdly we can use the foreign language in our daily life so that our ability in the second language may be improved quickly. But the most important thing in attending a foreign university is to get acquainted
the latest kno in science and technology and make use of the first-rate facilities available. For all these advantages, it is really
to go abroad for education.
Ho, as everything has two sides, there are also some disadvantages in attending a foreign university. The most serious problem is the language barrier. Most of the students
are ready to go abroad do not adequate kno of the language spoken there. As a result, on arriving there, they
find it difficult to understand
the instructors are saying. Besides, for lack of kno of the customs and
of life of the local people, they may run into trouble in dealing
various situations. Therefore, misunderstandings often arise. Furthermore, the cost of living is much higher than that in our country, so most students have to find part-tine jobs in order to help support themselves. Faced
these difficulties, many students find themselves unable to pay full attention to their studies and some students may even fail in their courses and learn little.
Therefore, given an opportunity to attend a school abroad, one must consider both sides of the factors carefully before making up his mind. On the , it is a good thing to go and study abroad particularly
the subject is very
or not available in our country. But on the other hand, one must not lose sight of the disadvantages.
7. Is the Expansion of Enrollment a Good Thing?
Many colleges and universities have expanded their enrollment since 1998. The reasons for the expansion are as follows. Firstly, they
to keep up
the need of the job market to produce more qualified people to take up the jobs. Secondly, the expansion has entitled many high school graduates to the right of receiving higher education. Last but not least, it can raise the intellectual standards of our nation.
Ho, studies sho the trend to expand has brought about many problems. For instance, the teaching facilities and accommodation capacities of many colleges and universities are limited and are unable to meet the demand of an ever-increasing number of the ne enrolled students. On the other hand, the average quality of the freshmen is dec
你选择的专业申请的人很少,开设此专业的学校也不多。你要结合你的具体情况请专业人士给你定位的。比如你的雅思成绩,GPA,学校在中国的排名,是否211或是985工程的。
而且申请英国的硕士学位,你的雅思一点要达到6.5的,否则你是要上语言课程的。
你说的UEA大学在2010泰晤士报排名是垫底的,114.至于大学怎么样就不要我说了吧。
下面我就将你说的两个学校的入学要求跟你说一下吧。
Birmingham Institute of Art & Design
ma Fashion Promotion
Full-time 1 year
Entry Requirements
Although it is expected that the majority of applicants for the course
have an arts, media or humanities Honours degree, the course also
applications from those
other educational experiences and qualifications. Equally
are applications from those
professional rather than academic experience, including mature candidates.
university of the creative arts
Entry Requirements
Before offering you a place at the University, we have to be satisfied that you have the potential to complete the course to the required standard. For all courses we use the information you supply on your application form, such as formal academic qualifications and previous experience, to assess your suitability for study. We also use a confidential reference from a previous school or college, from an employer or from another person qualified to comment on your capabilities.
We use a range of methods to assess students' suitability and courses vary in their particular approach.
is important is that you are
matched to your chosen area of study. Some courses like to intervie or use questionnaires as part of the selection process. For most courses, we require a portfolio of visual
to provide evidence of practical and visual ability appropriate to the course you are applying for.
International applicants should note that we
normally accept relevant and equivalent qualifications to those a in the UK. For many overseas applicants interviews may not be practical, or may be carried out locally in your own country on behalf of the course's intervie panel.
Mature students may apply on the strength of a portfolio and previous experience (or accredited prior learning).
以上是两个大学的入学要求,你比较一下看你的情况能上哪一个?
选择专业时,除了专业方向外,还要对地理位置、气候、交通、城市风格、消费水平等辅助因素进行综合考虑。
然后到学校的官网了解一下具体开设的专业和课程,然后再根据自己所喜欢的方向进行选择。
我向你建议一所学校吧。
Birmingham City University
MA Fashion Promotion
Subject:Marketing,Art & Design Course Type:Taught
City:Birmingham State:England
Tuition:£9550 RAE_Ranking:61 TIMES_Ranking:77
而且这所院校的雅思你考到6就可以了。相比较而言好申请一点。
希望我的建议对你有帮助,如果你还有疑惑可以加我好友给我留言或是HI我!
最后祝你成功。。。