now she spreaking english____,and____.(she is beautifull

一、用所给汉语提示.在空格上填写正确的单词1.Alive is a beautiful girl,and she has a kind ____(心)2.You may do ____(任何事)you want to do there.3.I ____(预计)he'll pass the English exanination.4.The baby is too young to feed ____(自己)5.Jin is no_百度作业帮 一、用所给汉语提示.在空格上填写正确的单词1.Alive is a beautiful girl,and she has a kind ____(心)2.You may do ____(任何事)you want to do there.3.I ____(预计)he'll pass the English exanination.4.The baby is too young to feed ____(自己)5.Jin is no 1.Alive is a beautiful girl,and she has a kind ____(心)2.You may do ____(任何事)you want to do there.3.I ____(预计)he'll pass the English exanination.4.The baby is too young to feed ____(自己)5.Jin is not only clever but also _____(诚实)6.There are many things on ____(展览)in the museum.7.Please ____(提醒)me that I must call her up before nine.8.If you don't eat more food,you won't have enough ____(能量)to play basketball.9.During that time,the population of the world ____(增长)slowly.10.American Football doesn't ____(使……感兴趣)me at all.二、用who,whose,which或者that填空1.A clock is a machine ____ tells people the time.2.The panda is a kind of animal ___ can be found only in China.3.April 1st is the day ___is called April Fool's Day in the west.4.Where is the woman ___watch was stolen yesterday?5.The woman ____you visited last week is a famous writer.6.These are the pictures ___ my daughter drew when she was young.7.Please think of a word _____ comes from a foreign language into Chinese.8.Can you help me find the person ___ saved the baby in the earthquake?9.The detective ____ caught the robber is my uncle/10.This is the best film ___ has been shown this year.三、单选1.The old man prefers staying at home ____ out.A.than go B.than going C.to go D.to going2.____music it is!I'd like to listen to it again.A.How beautiful B.How a beautiful C.What beautiful D.What a beautiful3.-Do you like musiv that you can ____?-Yes,I do.A.sing along B.sing along with C.to sing along with D.sing along with it4.-What about dancing?-Oh,the music is too quick,I can't dance____it.A.to B.with C.on D.in5.Li Ming says he loves singers ____ their own music.A.which write B.that writes C.who write D.who writes6.I listened to a CD _____ Yesterday Once More.A.calls B.calling C.called D.call7.-What do you think of the DVD?-_____.A.It's like a book B.It's made in Hong Kong C.It's about popular songs D.It's wonderful8.____ see us when you come next time.A.Sure to B.Be sure to C.Be sure that D.Be sure of9.This comic doesn't ___ me at all.Would you show me another one?A.interest B.interesting C.interested D.interests10.-You liik excited.Why?-I'm ____ my pen friend's coming.A.hoping B.ecpecting C.waiting for D.looking for heart anything suppose itself honesty show remind energy grow intrest inwhich which which whose who which which who who whichB A B B C C D B C B准确率应该在95%以上 heart anything suppose itself honest display warn enery growing interestswhich which which whose who which which who who whichd c c b c c d b a c xiaohudu 有的单词你打错了吧?! 您可能关注的推广把下面的对话补充完整A:Excuse me,w____ is that tall lady?B:She is my f____ teacher.H____ name is Lily Green.A:She looks young and beautiful.What s____ does she teach?B:She t____ English.And she is a______ good at singingA:R____?Can she play any sports?B:Yes,s_百度作业帮 把下面的对话补充完整A:Excuse me,w____ is that tall lady?B:She is my f____ teacher.H____ name is Lily Green.A:She looks young and beautiful.What s____ does she teach?B:She t____ English.And she is a______ good at singingA:R____?Can she play any sports?B:Yes,s A:Excuse me,w____ is that tall lady?B:She is my f____ teacher.H____ name is Lily Green.A:She looks young and beautiful.What s____ does she teach?B:She t____ English.And she is a______ good at singingA:R____?Can she play any sports?B:Yes,she d____ well in playing badminton,too.She often p____ it with her friends at the weekend. 1、who2、favourite3、her4、subject5、teaches6、also7、really8、does9、plays who foreign, Hersubjectteaches, alsoReallydoes,plays whofamilyHersubjectteachesalsoReallydoesplays Excuse me,who is that tall lady?She is my familly teacher.Her name is Lily Green.She looks young and beautiful. What subject does she teach?She teaches English.And she is also good at s... 您可能关注的推广What does your English teacher look like?She is thin and has_____hair.为什么要按这个:beautiful long black顺序,有什么规则吗?_百度作业帮 What does your English teacher look like?She is thin and has_____hair.为什么要按这个:beautiful long black顺序,有什么规则吗? 为什么要按这个:beautiful long black顺序,有什么规则吗? 教给你一个最简单直接容易理解的口诀吧,是我们上学时候老师教的,很实用的,对付一般考试,很有效:美小圆旧黄,法国木书房美:美丽的、丑陋的这种描述性质的词语小:大小、长短、高低、胖瘦……圆:形状(方的、圆的、椭圆的……)旧:新的、旧、老的、年轻的……黄:颜色法国:出自或者来自哪里(国家、地区)木:材质(金的、银的、铁的、塑料的……)书(房):用途、作用、功能、类别……房:你要描述的东西这里面beautiful 对应第一个字"美"long 对应第二个字"小"black 对应第五个字“黄” 在英语中,当名词有多个形容词修饰时,就有它们的先后顺序。下面的口诀可帮你记住这一先后顺序,也是解题的关键。 限定描绘大长高, 形状年龄和新老; 颜色国籍跟材料, 作用类别往后靠; 其中,“限定词”包括:冠词、物主代词、指示代词、或数词,它位于各类形容词前。它本身分为三位,即:前、中、后。前位限定词有all、half、both、分数和倍数... 给你个口诀:县官行令色国才县-限定词(冠词,指示代词,形容词性物主代词,名词所有格)官-表示个人观点的形容词(美丑,善恶,好坏...)行-表示形状的形容词(大小,胖瘦,高矮...)令-表示年龄的形容词 (老幼,新旧...)色-颜色 (红橙蓝绿...)国-表示国籍的 (中法美日英...)才-表示材料的 (金木水火土...)

我要回帖

更多关于 she is beautiful 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信