求老鹰乐队的life in the fast lane的中文歌词,网上查的翻译的都很扯淡是什么意思,可以加悬

求老鹰乐队唱的《加州旅馆》中文歌词_百度知道
求老鹰乐队唱的《加州旅馆》中文歌词
&quot, 多么可爱的脸庞Plenty of rooms at the Hotel California加州旅馆如此多的客房Any time of year,&quot,我的视线越发模糊I had to stop for the night必须停下来了;t had that spirit here since 1969'一年四季无论何时何候,寻找过夜的地方There she stood in the doorway。;And still those voices are cWe are all她就站在门廊I heard the mission bell布道的钟声在我耳边回响And I was thinking to myself,多么可爱的脸庞They livin&#39,挥洒着夏日甜味的香汗Some dance to remember,Wake you up in the middle of the night令人在午夜也会惊醒Just to hear them say, she got the Mercedes bends带着仿佛如纱般缠绕的心思, &quot, that she calls friends还带着许多漂亮迷人的小伙子, Such a lovely face多么可爱的地方;Welcome to the Hotel California&This could be Heaven or this could be Hell&我心中暗念,冰上粉红色的香槟And she said &#39, rising up through the air科里塔斯温热的气息!&但你却永远无法离开; said the night-man., cool wind in my hair在漆黑荒凉的高速公路上, I was running for the door我记得我做的最后一件事是跑向大门I had to find the passage back to the place I was before我必须寻找来时的路回到从前的地方'Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way这时她点起一根蜡烛,&这时她说;H it up at the Hotel California在加州旅馆他们纵情狂欢What a nice surprise.我想我听见他们在唱;Please bring me my wine&quot,凉风吹散了我的头发Warm smell of colitas,走廊深处一阵阵歌声回荡I thought I heard them say。&quot.;We haven&#39,看见微微闪烁的灯光My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim我的头脑变得沉重;欢迎来到加州旅馆Such a lovely place,&quot, 'Welcome to the Hotel California&多么美妙的惊奇呀;放松点;欢迎来到加州旅馆Such a lovely place.只听得他们在唱, Such a lovely face多么可爱的地方., pretty boys,为你带来想要的借口, you can find it here &quot, The pink champagne on ice天花板上的镜子。;自1969年我们这就再没那东西了&quot, sweet summer sweat,在空中袅袅上升Up ahead in the distance,她开着一辆梅塞德斯·奔驰She got a lot of pretty,她都唤他们叫朋友How they dance in the courtyard.在庭院里他们舞的多欢;他说;于是我把主人召唤;Relax, I saw a shimmering light抬头极目远方,而有人狂舞着是为了忘记So I called up the Captain, bring your alibis&quot, &quot,&quot,&请给我来点酒&quot。,你都可以在这找到地方&quot。; We are programmed to receive!&quot,but还不知道这里是地狱还是天堂&Her mind is Tiffany-值夜的说到,给我前面引路There were voic我们其实不过是这里的囚徒;t kill the beast但却就是不能刺死野兽Last thing I remember,甘心被自己所驱使&And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast然后在主人房间里.,挥舞着钢制的刀*But they just can&#39!&quot, some dance to forget有人狂舞中唤起回忆,&quot.&我们安排好了接收,You can checkoMirrors on the ceiling,你可以在喜欢的时候结帐,而那些声音依然远远传来, of our own device&#39,&#39。&quot,他们聚集在盛宴前They stab it with their steely knivesOn a dark desert highway
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
cool wind in my hair。 up ahead in the distance《加洲旅店》翻译 hotel california the eagles on a dark desert highway。 there she stood in the doorway,抬头遥望远方!有些舞是为了回忆.&quot!如此美丽的地方, i saw a shimmering light,然后她点燃了蜡烛.她称之为朋友.。 and i was thinking 2 myself.使你有来到这的借口。 and still those voices are calling from far away.她拥有豪华奔驰车,我所记得的最后一件事 i was running 4 the door。 but they just can&#39,我在心里对自己说 &quot,好得令人吃惊;please bring me my wine.;this could b heaven or this could b hell&quot,你都能在这找到房间,于是我叫来领班, &quot..是我跑向门口;t 但你永远无法离去;;we are p从1969年起.这里可能是天堂也可能是地狱;她站在门口那儿招呼我 i heard the mission bell!&quot。 how they dance in the courtyard, and she showed me the way! we are all just prisoners here-她说我们都是这的囚徒 -of our own device&quot。 warm smell of colitas!欢迎到加州旅馆来。 there were voices down the corridor! they livin&#39.沿着走廊传来阵阵说话声.我听到远处教堂的钟声.我想我听到他们在说…… welcome to the hotel california!欢迎来到加州旅馆。 she got a lot of pretty。 my head grew heavy my sight grew dim,u can find it here,守夜人说放宽心,天花板上镶嵌着的镜子,她的心为珠宝所扭曲,温馨的大麻香; it up at the hotel california!多么可爱的的面容!而有些舞是为了忘却! some dance to forget, to the place i was before!,pretty boys.他们为宴会聚在一起, rising up through the air!加州旅馆有充足的房间,他们在庭院里翩翩起舞! any time of year! last thing i remember。 i had 2 stop 4 the night,视线也变得模糊。 then she lit up a candle.他们彼此间用钢刀相互砍杀.她有许多漂亮的小伙子.我不得不停下来过夜.但是是我们自愿的, sweet summer sweat.你想什么时候结帐都可以.夏日的香汗伶俐;.远处仍然传来他们的话语.弥漫在空气中! so i called up the captain.给我引路。 sot kill the beast。 just 2 hear them say.我看到微弱的灯光。 he said&we haven&#39,他说我们这不供应列酒 since nineteen sixty nine.冰镇着的粉色香槟 and she said&quot!多么可爱的的面容。 wake u up in the middle of the night.我的头越来越沉..但他们甚至不能杀死野兽.只听到他们在说…… welcome to the hotel california。 mirrors on the ceiling! such a lovely place! such a lovely face!一年的任何时候。 her mind is tiffany-twisted, bring your alibis.在半夜把你吵醒.我们只是照常接待 u can checkout any time u like。 &quot。 i thought i heard them say! plenty of room at s chambers!如此美丽的地方。 they gathered 4 the feast, &quot。 i had 2 find the passage back,我必须找到来时的路.回到我过去的地方;relax&请给我来些酒。 but u can never leave。 they stabbed it with their steely knives! such a lovely face, she got the mercedes bends.&quot。 .在主人的卧房里。 and in the master&#39。 that she calls friends,said the night man.他们在加州旅馆尽情狂欢, the pink champagne on ice,行驶在昏黑的荒漠公路上.凉风吹过我的头发
老鹰乐队的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁life in the fast lane
[laif in ?? fɑ:st lein]
[la?f ?n ?i faest len]
(非正式)快节奏的生活(尤指带来财富和成功的激情生活)
大家都在背:
1. Rox ine like living her life in the fast lane.
罗克塞娜喜欢过有挑战性的生活.
来自互联网
2. Jane likes to live life in the fast lane.
简喜欢过刺激兴奋的生活.
来自互联网
3. Bill used to enjoy life in the fast lane in New York, but his family didn't.
Bill原来喜欢纽约那种快速紧张的大都市生活, 但是他家人却受不了了.
来自互联网
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
life in the fast lane
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:求老鹰乐队的Life In The Fast Lane中文歌词_百度知道
求老鹰乐队的Life In The Fast Lane中文歌词
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
ve been flying high just to get knocked downalways kept my feet on solid groundi&#39, tossed aroundi's the way i ambaby this i knowin all of this insanityi'm everything i wanna bei&#39: the way i amm a sainti've been knocked downbut that've been creeping down the fast lanei'm known to be wrong when i'm colorful in black and whitei'll race you down the highwayso beat me if you canlife&#39: flowerspider (qq 1878886 icq )i'm righti's the game that i playthat's the way it's gonna bethat's the way life goesthis is who i wanna beand that&#39, i'm a sleazei can make fire freezei come and go just as i pleaseso baby this is my wayto make you understand(the way i am)i'll rush this life on my own pacei&#39ana johnsson - the way i ams the way i froze up我没听多;s the way i amthat&#39, i'm a beam of sunshine in the nighti&#39
其他类似问题
老鹰乐队的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁全新版大学英语课文Life in the Fast Lane 翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
全新版大学英语课文Life in the Fast Lane 翻译
全​新​版​大​学​英​语​第​二​版​综​合​教​程​四​ ​ ​第​四​单​元​课​文​课​文​B​ ​ ​ ​ ​L​i​f​e​ ​i​n​ ​t​h​e​ ​F​a​s​t​ ​L​a​n​e​ ​翻​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 老鹰把小鹰推下悬崖 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信