他周末要么看电视英语怎么说要么玩电脑。译成英语

当前位置: &
求翻译:我们应该少看电视和少玩电脑,因为那有利于减少对眼睛的伤害是什么意思?
我们应该少看电视和少玩电脑,因为那有利于减少对眼睛的伤害
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
We should be less watching it on TV and playing computer, because it helps reduce the damage to the eyes
We should little look the television and little plays the computer, because that is advantageous to the reduction to the eye injury
We should watch less TV and play computer less because they help reduce damage to the eyes
we should be watching less TV and playing computer, because it helps reduce th
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译例如~某某,你周末做什么呢?某某说我看电视,玩电脑!你呢?我说我玩玩电脑,看看书.某某说哦,咱们还有个共同的爱好.我说,某某说是呀,例如此类的英语作文,把上面的翻译一遍也行!_百度作业帮
英语翻译例如~某某,你周末做什么呢?某某说我看电视,玩电脑!你呢?我说我玩玩电脑,看看书.某某说哦,咱们还有个共同的爱好.我说,某某说是呀,例如此类的英语作文,把上面的翻译一遍也行!
例如~某某,你周末做什么呢?某某说我看电视,玩电脑!你呢?我说我玩玩电脑,看看书.某某说哦,咱们还有个共同的爱好.我说,某某说是呀,例如此类的英语作文,把上面的翻译一遍也行!
Hello, BoB, what did you do last weekend? He said he watched TV, played computer! ? And he asked me what i did. I said I play the computer, readed the books. Oh he said, we had a common hobby. I said, Oh! Is not it? So it is said, play computer you! For example, this kind of writing English, the translation of the above, it is required!你好,某某,你周末做什么呢?某某说我看电视,玩电脑!你呢?我说我玩玩电脑,看看书.某某说哦,咱们还有个共同的爱好.我说,哦!是吗?某某说是呀,玩电脑呀!例如此类的英语作文,把上面的翻译一遍也行!今天星期六,我喜欢星期六,因为星期六如果写完作业就可以玩电脑,还可以看电视.用英语怎么说?_百度作业帮
今天星期六,我喜欢星期六,因为星期六如果写完作业就可以玩电脑,还可以看电视.用英语怎么说?
今天星期六,我喜欢星期六,因为星期六如果写完作业就可以玩电脑,还可以看电视.用英语怎么说?
Today is Saturday, I love Saturday, because Saturday if finished his homework and he can play computer games, also can watch TV.其它几天,我玩电脑看电视做作业用英文怎么说?准确率高,速度快,亲!帮忙啦!_百度作业帮
其它几天,我玩电脑看电视做作业用英文怎么说?准确率高,速度快,亲!帮忙啦!
准确率高,速度快,亲!帮忙啦!
The otherdayIplay computer games,watch TV and do homework,望采纳!
您可能关注的推广他周末要么看电视要么玩电脑。译成英语_百度知道
他周末要么看电视要么玩电脑。译成英语
如对本题有疑问可追问He either watches TV or plays the computer on the weekend,如有帮助请采纳,Good luck.为你解答
对,用三单
英语爱好者
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
he will either watch tv or play computer games on weekends
Either he watches TV or he plays computer at the weekend.
He often watches TV or plays computer at weekend/weekends.
He spent the weekend either watch TV or play computer games
看电视的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 看电视用英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信