apple的tiers payment如何注册apple id理解

(金融学专业优秀论文)合同保证制度研究 ①以国民经济个别部门的经济活动为研究对..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
(金融学专业优秀论文)合同保证制度研究
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口云大附中网站/云南大学附属中学网站 (35144 未读)
云大附中网站/云南大学附属中学网站
35144 条 (35144 未读) 共 10 源
(2143 未读) [|]
(165 未读) [|]
(590 未读) [|]
(7247 未读) [|]
(6940 未读) [|]
(3875 未读) [|]
(58 未读) [|]
(9833 未读) [|]
(19 未读) [|]
(4274 未读) [|]
只显示未读
已读和未读
未读条目 (50)Apple iPhone 6 review - CNET
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
Related Models
Compare These
CNET Editors' Rating
39 user reviews
9.0 Overall
Performance
Apple iPhone 6
For years, Android phones have shipped with displays in expansive, 5-inch-ish sizes, but Apple had insisted on the necessity of a small screen for one-handed operation. The
, while powerful, hit a wall in viewing room: its 4-inch screen was among the smallest on the market, and, frankly, I found it limiting.
Apple now has two larger iPhones: one big, the other even bigger. The iPhone 6 sports a 4.7-inch screen, while the
goes full "phablet" with a 5.5-inch display. Compared to earlier iPhones, both of the new models boast thinner bodies, ship with faster A8 processors, slightly improved cameras, speedier Wi-Fi and LTE cellular data, better voice quality if you're using voice-over-LTE, and -- except in the entry-level models -- more onboard storage. And like all current iPhones, it's a far less revolutionary update than
was, but it adds some nice improvements and customization options, including notification widgets, replaceable keyboards, a new
View full gallery (26 Photos)The iPhone 6 (left) and the 6 Plus
That last feature is especially notable. Both new iPhones incorporate Apple's new payment system, effectively turning each of them into a mobile wallet linked to your credit card. This sort of contactless, NFC-powered technology has been around for years on rival phones. But having used it since its mid-October debut, I can say that it works seamlessly (most of the time), and the implementation of Apple's TouchID fingerprint reader puts it head and shoulders above current Android alternatives like
. Of course, its convenience will be determined by how many participating retailers ultimately come on board.
Both the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are very evenly matched, but the larger model boasts an upgraded camera and longer battery life. In our
, the optical image stabilization of the 6 Plus's camera didn't seem to deliver appreciably better photos than the already excellent camera on the iPhone 6. On the other hand, our battery test found that the
was essentially identical to that of last year's iPhone 5S, while the larger battery in the 6 Plus delivered at least two and a half hours more battery life just for video, and more depending on your use case.
(Be sure to check out CNET's .)
1 - 5 / 26
In the end, of course, it's a matter of personal preference. I know several people who have purchased and love the iPhone 6 Plus, and love the larger screen size and better battery life. As for me, I found that the iPhone 6 feels best in my hand. It's thin, elegant, performs really well, and and is less expensive at each storage level than the 6 Plus. For most people, I think the smaller iPhone 6 is the way to go.
Editors' note: This review has been updated from the version that was originally published on September 16, with additional impressions of the iPhone, iOS 8.1, Apple Pay and comparisons to Android 5.0 Lollipop. It also reflects a CNET Editors' Choice awarded in November 2014.
View full gallery (26 Photos)The iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus.
Sarah Tew/CNET
Cut to the chase: The quick update guide
For potential buyers of both phones, here's how it breaks down:
For owners of older iPhones looking to upgrade, these latest iPhones are massive leaps in screen size. The 4.7-inch iPhone 6 will probably be more than enough for anyone upgrading from a 4-inch (iPhone 5 or 5S) or 3.5-inch screen (all previous iPhone models), but the 6 Plus may be downright intimidating unless you're looking for a mini-.
For Android owners who once jumped ship from iOS and want to come back, this is the iPhone generation you've been waiting for. It's the best iPhone since the . Back then, 4G LTE and an improved screen and camera made the difference. This time, a larger screen, a fast processor,
with Apple Pay (), the additional customization features of iOS 8, and bumped-up storage tiers go a long way to close the feature gap with current top Android phones.
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
For iPhone 5S owners or habitual iPhone upgraders, think of its chief advantages as a bigger screen and the potential of Apple Pay. The improved processor, camera, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi speeds, and possible battery-life gains are steps up, but not massive leaps. In other words, if you don't have a strong desire for the larger screen, you could easily ride your iPhone 5S (running iOS 8) for 12 more months, and wait for the inevitable iPhone 6S and 6S Plus in 2015.
For hard-core Android fans, well, there are Android phones that cost less, have higher-resolution screens (and screens even larger than the 6 Plus), boast better battery life, have removable SD card storage, and even removable batteries. And the Android camp has an all-new operating system, too, with . You won't find any of these on an iPhone 6; you can't have everything in Apple-land. That said, the larger screens of the new iPhones combined with iOS 8's bevy of familiar customization features make the 6/6 Plus the most attractive iPhone generation yet, and the most tempting to Android owners in years.
Apple iPhone 6
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S5
Motorola Moto X (2014)
US base price (with two-year agreement)
UK base price (unlocked)
Australia base price (unlocked)
Display size/resolution
4.7-inch 1,344x750 IPS (326 ppi)
5.5-inch 1,920x1,080 IPS (401 ppi)
5.1-inch 1,920x1,080 Super AMOLED (432 ppi)
5.5-inch 1,920x1,080 AMOLED (423 ppi)
1.39GHz Apple A8 (64-bit)
1.38GHz Apple A8 (64-bit)
2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon (Krait400)
2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon (Krait400)
Internal storage
16GB, 64GB or 128GB
16GB, 64GB or 128GB
16GB, 32GB
16GB, 32GB
Expandable storage
Yes (microSD)
Networking
802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 4.0
Operating system
Android 4.4.2
Android 4.4.4
US carriers
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon
AT&T, Verizon
View full gallery (26 Photos)
My favorite-feeling 4.7-inch phone, the one that proved larger screens could be made in compact sizes, was the
. Does the iPhone 6 pull off the same feel? It's close, but different.
The new iPhone design may seem bold and different, or possibly a little like the curved metal of the
, but it's also still very much Apple. In fact, it's kind of like the design of the , or that of the . This iPhone is slightly thinner than before, but i part of that's the increased screen size, and partly it's the curved design. Glass from the front folds ever so slightly around the edges, and the sharp industrial hard edges of the iPhone 5 and 5S are completely gone.
It also feels a little like the
, which had a rounded design, too. But that phone was chunkier, with a far smaller screen. It felt like holding a pebble. The iPhone 6 is flat and thin, like a slab.
The new iPhone feels good to hold, the metal back and glass front are smoothed and comfortable. But it also has a slight aura of fragility -- maybe it's the extra-slim look, or the massive pane of curved glass on the front. I instantly wanted to slip it into a case just to be safe. Reports of
reinforced that feeling -- to a .
found that the new iPhones can
than the iPhone 5, , and , but are about as equally durable as the
M8. In other words, they are far from fragile, but yes, like any other piece of electronics, they could be damaged -- so handle with care, and . (After over a month of normal use, I haven't had any iPhone bending).
1 - 5 / 73
Also, the slightly protruding camera lens on the back of the iPhone 6, while similar to the one on the fifth-gen iPod Touch, made me worry about setting the phone down on rough surfaces, regardless of the sapphire lens. But again: adding a case will pretty much make this a non-issue.
The volume buttons, which were round, raised buttons on previous iPhone iterations, are now elongated like those on the iPod Touch and . The top-right power/sleep button has shifted to the right, like you find on some Android phones. It takes some getting used to, but it's easier to press now that the phone is bigger.
A round Touch ID home button remains at the bottom and works the same as on last year's iPhone 5S: a simple press on the fingerprint reader unlocks your phone, and it works amazingly well most of the time. And now iOS 8 and Apple Pay allow you to do more with Touch ID, making it an even more essential feature.
View full gallery (26 Photos)The 2013 Moto X (left), iPhone 6 (center), Nexus 5 (right). See what I mean?
If I have one problem with the new design, it's the bezel around the display. It's still big -- bigger than that of most Android phones. It means that an iPhone 6 with its 4.7-inch screen is the same size as some 5-inch screen phones. For instance, the iPhone 6 is about the same height and width as a
, which has a larger 5-inch screen, but larger than the 2013 Moto X, which fits the same 4.7-inch display into a more compact body.
Both the old Moto X and Nexus 5 are thicker, but the iPhone 6's thin design also means a larger, flatter body. The iPhone 6 measures 5.4 by 2.6 inches, and 0.3-inch thick (138 by 67 by 69mm). It weighs 4.5 ounces, or 128 grams.
Can that bezel be reduced next time, perhaps? Sure, the Touch ID home button needs to fit below the screen, but the extra space on top could have been been shaved down (assuming Jony Ive can live without a symmetrical design).
Yes, the new iPhone 6 is still basically one-hand friendly, and a whole bunch more so than the iPhone 6 Plus. There's even a sometimes useful but weird software feature called
that pulls the top half of the display down to midscreen with a light double-tap of the Home button, for easy thumb access. It's helpful for one-handed use. I just wish the whole phone was a little less big -- or that it could fit a slightly bigger screen into the same chassis.
Some owners of previous iPhones may find that a larger phone getting used to. But the good news is Apple still sells the
, last year's still-very-capable 4-inch phone with Touch ID (albeit not with support for contactless Apple Pay). For me, I like the perfect middle ground that the iPhone 6 offers, and its advantages. And its thin, all-metal design is one of the sleekest designs anywhere in the smartphone universe.
Sarah Tew/CNET
The screen
iPhones have always had phenomenal displays, both in terms of brightness and color quality. After
, we found the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screens to be better than previous iPhones, narrowly. Grayscale and contrast levels are better, while color accuracy remains about the same. We still found
like those on the Samsung Galaxy S5 had more vivid contrast and slightly richer, if less accurate, color.
But the bottom line is, the iPhone 6's 4.7-inch
looks excellent: vivid, rich, and bigger than before. But not that much bigger. The display's 1,344x750-pixel resolution is higher than the iPhone 5/5C/5S' 1,136x640, but it has the same 326ppi . It's a good step up, and a big help for nearly anything you'd use your phone's screen for.
A grid of six-by-four apps now fits on each page plus the four in the dock below, for 28 on the 5's 4-inch display, it's 24. There are more pixels horizontally and vertically, unlike the merely vertical lengthening of the iPhone 5. That also means the aspect ratio is the same (16x9), and videos and Web pages scale similarly.
View full gallery (26 Photos)A handy comparison of all iOS screen sizes: 4S, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Mini, iPad Air.
Optimized apps look fantastic, but nonoptimized apps still scale up well, too: games and streaming video services that aren't technically optimized still fill the screen and have crisp text, although some suffer larger icons or buttons. Many games look solid, too, even without updating: Badland, Riptide GP2, Unpossible, and text-based games like Device 6 all looked great. Some apps, however, have icons, keyboards and buttons that end up looking too large in the magnified display size. (As more developers continue to update their apps, that problem should continue to diminish.)
has an even more impressive 1,920x1,080 5.5-inch display and 406 pixels per inch, but it's also a much larger phone. For my tastes, I'd go with the 4.7-inch iPhone 6; your opinion, of course, may vary. I still think many people will find this 4.7-inch screen to be perfectly good, and perfectly functional while still being portable. But in the world of modern smartphones, the 6's screen resolution is a tiny step below ideal.
It's much better than older iPhones, though, and the transition to the larger display doesn't take long to get used to. After living with the iPhone 6,
Performance: Faster still
How fast do we need our phones to be? The potential of last year's crazy-fast-on-paper A7 processor still hasn't been fully tapped. The new A8 processor on the iPhone 6 isn't quite the quantum leap the A7 was. It's a 64-bit dual-core processor just like the A7, but Apple claims a 25 percent boost in speed and a 50 percent graphics boost over last year's iPhone 5S.
In our tests (see the benchmarks below), we found that the A8, while faster, is a decent bump rather than a giant vault, confirming Apple's claims.
These don't necessarily tell the whole story. The UI and app-launching speed of the new iPhone is zippy as always, but the A8 isn't the giant leap over the competition that the A7 was a year ago. Still, it's one of the fastest phones around, and runs nearly all tasks at a silky-smooth clip.
Apple's new
could help iOS games perform even better with the A8 than what these initial benchmarks suggest. Games that have been iPhone 6-optimized look better and still load and run quickly, but the difference isn't as dramatic as you might expect.
3DMark Ice Storm -- Unlimited
Apple iPhone 5S
Apple iPhone 6
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
Motorola Moto X (2014)
Samsung Galaxy S5
HTC One M8
I longer bars indicate better performance
Geekbench 3
HTC One M8
Apple iPhone 5S
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
Apple iPhone 6
Samsung Galaxy S5
Motorola Moto X (2014)
Single-core (Blue)
Multi-core (Red)
I longer bars indicate better performance
Linpack multithread
Motorola Moto X (2014)
HTC One M8
Samsung Galaxy S5
Apple iPhone 5S
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
Apple iPhone 6
In MFLOPS; longer bars indicate better performance
SunSpider 1.0.2
Motorola Moto X (2014)
Samsung Galaxy S5
HTC One M8
Apple iPhone 5S
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
Apple iPhone 6
I shorter bars indicate better performance
Editors' Top Picks
The Galaxy S6 takes Samsung's upscale smartphone line to the next design level with a...
The Galaxy S6's edgier sibling adds a stunning wraparound screen. If you have the cash,...
For years, iPhone fans looked at ever-growing Android phablets with envy. Now their dreams...
Samsung's ultra HD powerhouse takes on the iPhone 6 Plus and LG G3 with some of industry's...
Scott Stein is a senior editor covering iOS and laptop reviews, mobile computing, video games, and tech culture. He has previously written for both mainstream and technology enthusiast publications including Wired, , Men's Journal, and Maxim, and regularly appears on TV and radio talking tech trends.
Don't Miss
Discuss Apple iPhone 6 (16GB, silver)Manufacturers
Phone tools
Manufacturers
Tablet tools
Apple responds to storage wars with new iCloud tiers
Apple still hasn't quite responded to the iCloud flaws that led to the recent leak of nude celebrity photos, though it did make a perfunctory change to let you know when your iCloud account was . Of course security flaws aren't going to stop Apple from making its iCloud storage tiers a bit more competitive in response to the recent price drops from Google, Dropbox, and Microsoft.The free option from iCloud is still 5GB, but the paid tiers have gotten a bit cheaper. The 20GB tier is 99 cents per month, and the 200GB tier is $3.99 per month. Those pricing changes actually happened back in June, but didn't get much press. Now, Apple has added in a 500GB option for $9.99 per month, and a 1TB option for $19.99 per month.&These prices actually pretty competitive overall. They trail behind options from Dropbox and Google Drive, which each offer 1TB tiers for $9.99 but, Apple's prices are on par with Microsoft's OneDrive for the 200GB option, and better than Microsoft since OneDrive doesn't offer personal tiers above 200GB.&source:
13 Comments
Show comments:
hide low rated
show moderated comments
Display mode:
Chronological
Newest first
if only they could price their phones like their cloud storage options lol
one drive does give you an additional 1TB storage if you get an office subscription though, which is like 9.99/mo iirc
One drive does not integrate with any phone like iCloud drive does with it's own ecosystem and Apple Hardware - for apple users iCloud is a better solution... Dont forget, lots of stuff Apple users store on iCloud does not go toward allotted space, like all backed up an purchased iTunes content, and all the your personal media that you may have ripped from CD's or w/e... I use it to just back up my phone's essentials, some documents, photos, and for holding my 20GB+ of music, and I pay nothing...
The rest is on my personal cloud at home also accessible at any time over 3G/4G/LTE like movies, and every single photo/video I own, and another copy of all my music - storage for which I also pay nothing.
This sucks.. Apple should provide 1TB for free.
1TB for free? Dafuq do I just read?
I'm ashamed to be an American, they want all that s**t for free...
They don't care about those that lived and died in that Chinese factory...
That escalated quickly...
what a joke, Chinese online cloud disk companies give at least 8TB space for free, the largest you can get is 36TB
from the company called 360 in China, and it' how much you may pay for 36TB in the US?
How is it competitive when the apple 1tb option is DOUBLE the Google and drop box option?
"The free option from iCloud is still 5GB"
This says everything about the new Apple under Tim Cook. You get some measly tiny amount of free storage and then Apple wants to start billing you. It's all about the money now. There is no pretense to be about great design, quality, or anything else. Tim Cook is the bankers' man.
who really needs a 1TB option for a cloud sevice.....there may b very limited number of companies which may need this......celebrities to upload there nudes of 1TB??LOL....but having option is gud thing
Thats right , And they dont put a sd card slots in their Apple Iphones for this reason to buy a extra cloud storage . Its all about to make more profits
I might be a lil slow this morning how's monthly better than yearly
Want to comment? Please
Latest stories
Interesting stories
LG G4: all we know so far
Best smartwatch and fitness band you can buy so far
Best Android browsers, 2015 edition
Mortal Kombat X gameplay review
Best new Android, iPhone and Windows Phone apps of March
Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge: 36 tips & tricks
Best new Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone games of March
Best cheap Chinese Android smartphones (2015 edition)
PhoneArena network:
CDN services by:
Affiliates: , ,
All content (phone reviews, news, specs, info), design and layouts are Copyright 2001-. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part or in any form or medium without written permission is prohibited!}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何找回apple id密码 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信