mylove lasts foreveraturday不少于6句话

以my family为题,介绍家庭各成员的职业,工作地点及上班方式(不少于6句话)_百度作业帮
以my family为题,介绍家庭各成员的职业,工作地点及上班方式(不少于6句话)
My father is a school teacher.He usually goes to school by car.My mother is a hotel manager.She usually goes to work by car too.Sometimes they take a bus to work.Sometimes they take the subway to work.
我的爸爸是一位厨师,他乘公共汽车上班,我的妈妈是一位教师,她骑自行车上班,我是一位学生,我骑自行车上学,有时我步行。这就是我的家庭!
My father is a school teacher. He usually goes to school by car. My mother is a hotel manager. She usually goes to work by car too. Sometimes they take a bus to work. Sometimes they take the subway to work.六年级的英语作文要求:请用不少于6句话的短玩描述你和你家人,这个暑假打算做的事._百度作业帮
六年级的英语作文要求:请用不少于6句话的短玩描述你和你家人,这个暑假打算做的事.
I am going to the beijing with my parents .We are going to visit the Great Wall.We are going to the park .We are going to climb mountains .We are going to take manypictures there.Then,I am going to go shopping with my parents.I am going to eat good food there 我就是6年级的 自己想的 如果有错 告诉我
something doing in the holiday(暑假要做的一些事)I want to go some beautful places .(我想去一些美丽的地方)I also want to learn swinning.(我也想学会游泳)But my father don't have time to go with me.(但是我爸爸没时间陪我去)<b...
您可能关注的推广看图写一段话:(用英语写)不少于6句话_百度知道
看图写一段话:(用英语写)不少于6句话
有一个人在喝着果汁,旁边有一位服务生端着盘子走着,另一个餐桌上有两个小男孩在向另一位服务员点菜。很急~~~~~~~(*^__^*) 嘻嘻
提问者采纳
here is a person drinking the juice, there are two boys. He hold a plate. Next to him is a waiter. They are taking order to another waiter. At the other table .The waiter is walking
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
At another tableIn this restaurant. Beside him, a person is drinking juice. People are having good time in this restaurant. And I like this restaurant, a waiter is carrying the dishes. These two boys are ordering meals from another waiter, there are two boys
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请以“My hobby”为题写一篇短文。(不少于6句话)_百度知道
请以“My hobby”为题写一篇短文。(不少于6句话)
because there are lots of interesting things in them. That&#39, but I spent lots of time on plm always lose myself in there lots of interesting stories. When Is a good novel. I ve changed now, I didn&#39. Two years ago, I didn&#39. I&#39, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games. I love to read Harry Potter. It like reading very muchMy hobbyI enjoy reading books very much. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England, because there&#39;t think reading book was interesting. I&#39
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据李芳的个人信息,写一篇英语短文.要求语句通顺,条理清楚,不少于6句话.姓名:李芳籍贯:中国性别:女年龄:11性格:活泼爱好:看书,唱歌,跳舞外貌:身材偏瘦,小眼睛,长头发_百度作业帮
根据李芳的个人信息,写一篇英语短文.要求语句通顺,条理清楚,不少于6句话.姓名:李芳籍贯:中国性别:女年龄:11性格:活泼爱好:看书,唱歌,跳舞外貌:身材偏瘦,小眼睛,长头发
My name is Li Fang.I'm eleven years old now.I'm from China.I'm very outgoing.I'm thin,I have two small eyes.And I have long straight hair.I have lots of habbits,for example,reading,singing and dancing.}

我要回帖

更多关于 love lasts forever 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信