评价文档:
Section A 1义务教育七年级下册unit4
义​务​教​育​七​年​级​下​册​u​n​i​t​4
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:16.83MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢句子变为否定句时的问题书上的两个句子:The stores open on Sunday.& 改为否定句时:The stores don't open on Sunday.The radio needs to be repaired.&& 改为否定句时:The radio doesn't needs to be repaired.为什么1句用do而2句_百度作业帮
句子变为否定句时的问题书上的两个句子:The stores open on Sunday.& 改为否定句时:The stores don't open on Sunday.The radio needs to be repaired.&& 改为否定句时:The radio doesn't needs to be repaired.为什么1句用do而2句用does呢?都是书上练习,答案是这样写的就是不知道为什么是这样,
第一句的主语为stores,是复数第二句的主语为radio,为第三人称单数当主语为第一人称单数,第二人称单数,以及所有人称复数时,助动词使用do当主语为第三人称单数时,助动词要用does
因为一个是复数,一个是单数
stores复数,用doesn't,radio 单数,用don't英语题.快快快30分1、That is a Jaoanese car.(改为否定句)2、根据提示,在相应的横线上写出单词所缺的的字母. working hard,working all the time----b______ the colour between red and yellow----o______ say or talk---s_____ look at---w ______ of cours_百度作业帮
英语题.快快快30分1、That is a Jaoanese car.(改为否定句)2、根据提示,在相应的横线上写出单词所缺的的字母. working hard,working all the time----b______ the colour between red and yellow----o______ say or talk---s_____ look at---w ______ of course---c______看图完成对话.1、A:What ________ is it today?
B:It's the __________of ________
A:And what day is it today?
B:It's_____________|______________|| 5日
图1|星期三
|2、A:Look at the sign. What does it mean?
B:It _______“________ _________”.
A:What does that meam?
B:It ______we ________ _________ our car here.3、I'm taller but thinner than you.(改为同义句)
I'm ______ but _______ than you.
1、That is a Jaoanese car.(改为否定句)That isn't a Japanese car.2、根据提示,在相应的横线上写出单词所缺的的字母.working hard,working all the time----busythe colour between red and yellow----orangesay or talk---speaklook at---watchof course---certainly看图完成对话.1、A:What date is it today?B:It's the fifth day of April.A:And what day is it today?B:It's Wednesday.2、A:Look at the sign.What does it mean?B:It means“No Parking”.A:What does that meam?B:It means we can't park our car here.3、I'm taller but thinner than you.(改为同义句)I'm thinner but taller than you.1.time management2.managing time3.priorities4.prioritize5.goals6.goal setting7.responsibility8.deadline9.due date10.schedule11.day planner12.attendance13.participation14.binder15.long-term/short-term goals谁呢用这15个句子各造一个句子#54 小弟先谢谢了````_百度作业帮
1.time management2.managing time3.priorities4.prioritize5.goals6.goal setting7.responsibility8.deadline9.due date10.schedule11.day planner12.attendance13.participation14.binder15.long-term/short-term goals谁呢用这15个句子各造一个句子#54 小弟先谢谢了````
1,time management is one of core lessons in managment descipline.2,for manageing time efficiently,our company drafts detailed schedule.3,one of the priorities on the agenda of local government is how to deal with the environmental pollution issue.4,he have to prioritize the rendevous with girl friend.5,gatekeeper successuflly clasps all the goals6,teacher orders all the idle students to set their goal.7,to custody young kid is parents'responsibility8,August 30,2007 is the final deadline of tendering.9,if you could not balance your account on due date,bank would punish you.10,a good schedule of project development is fundamental condition for project's advancement.11,hi,guy,you should be a day planner,lest your easy-forgeting ruin you in the final examination.12,reporter attendance rate is a important index for press conference.13,whether you could get a "participation invitation" of a prom from girls would testify your popularness in college.14,paper binder is indispensible stationery in office.15,for a company,how to balance long-term goal and short-term goal is one of the most intractable issues.
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 双重否定句练习及答案 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信