有首英文歌we could be so 重复张靓颖海豚音是哪首歌歌?

有一首英文歌,其中高潮部分总是重复I Can Be```这句歌词的是什么歌曲?_百度知道
有一首英文歌,其中高潮部分总是重复I Can Be```这句歌词的是什么歌曲?
是一个女声唱的,声音很好听!``曲子也不错!``
《I Could Be The One》这首歌是Donna lewis唱的歌手:Donna Lewis 专辑:Blue Plante I could be your sea of sand I could be your warmth of desire I could be your prayer of hope I could be your gift to everyday I could be your tide of heaven I could be a hint of what’s to come I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be your blue eyed angel I could be the storm before the calm I could be your secret pleasure I could be your well wishing well I could be your breath of life I could be your European dream I could be ordinary I could be the one Now I would lie here in the darkness Now I would lie here for all time Now I would lie here watching over you Comfort you Sing to you I could be your worry partner I could be your socialite I could be your green eyed monster I could be your force of light I could be your temple garden I could be your tender hearted child I could be ordinary I could be the one Now I would lie here in the darkness Now I would lie here for all time Now I would lie here watching over you Comfort you Sing to you Will I ever change the journey Will the hushed tones disappear Oh little Rita Let me hold you Oh little Rita Let me love you I could be your leafy island I could be your thunder in the clouds I could be your dark enclosure I could be your romantic soul I could be your small beginning I could be your suit in universe I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be ordinary I could be the one
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
艾薇儿 Girlfriend
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,中间有hey we go hey we go so we can wed 什么的.不是I will be和I Gotta Felling.是女声,欧美的._百度作业帮
一首英文歌,中间有hey we go hey we go so we can wed 什么的.不是I will be和I Gotta Felling.是女声,欧美的.
根据你的描述应该是 黑眼豆豆的 I got a feeling 你可能没有听完整吧 后半段的 歌词跟你的描述及其相似.或者你有声音的片段可以发给我.你看下歌词,再听下那首歌的最后一部分.Here we comehere we gowe gotta rock rock rock rock rockEasy comeeasy gonow we on top top top top topFeel the shotbody rockRock it don’t stop stop stop stop有首英文歌,男声,最后是“so lonely”不断重复,求名字
有首英文歌,男声,最后是“so lonely”不断重复,求名字
Akon的Lonely
其他回答 (5)
你看看是不是 我没查到这首歌的地址 Sorry

I&m so lonely

歌手:the beach boys

专辑:the beach boys

I&m so lonely
Really, really so lonely
I wish that you&d com comfort me whoa
I&m so brokenhearted
Since we&ve been parted