假如你是李华,你的朋友jack开了一家名叫elegant什么意思 restaurant的餐馆,

Dear Julia,
I was very happy to receive your letter telling me about your plan of opening an online bookstore with some classmates.
It would be a great idea because you can learn how to manage money and how to communicate with others effectively. Besides, it will be easier for you to read new books so that you can learn more. However, opening an online bookstore will take up a lot of your spare time. Apart from this, you have little experience in the field and if you don’t know what books are in demand, you may lose some money. I think you should do some research first and learn how to run an online bookstore. What’s more, you’d better do the business during holidays. I am looking forward to hearing from you again.
Best wishes! Yours, Li Hua
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:学年内蒙古巴市中学高一12月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
假如你是李华,Jane 是美国人。在她暑假来中国游玩时你们相识,并成为好朋友。Jane回国后,你很想念她,于是给她写了一封信,并且和她谈了你对高一新生活的感受。信头信尾均已给出;词数100左右。Dear Jane,___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours sincerely, Xiaohua
来源:2015届内蒙古巴市高一12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是李华,Jane 是美国人。在她暑假来中国游玩时你们相识,并成为好朋友。Jane回国后,你很想念她,于是给她写了一封信,并且和她谈了你对高一新生活的感受。信头信尾均已给出;词数100左右。
Dear Jane,
________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题
作文Mr. Green是美国人,高一期间曾经教过你们英语口语。现在你校打算请他今年暑假来担任你校暑期英语夏令营的口语老师,假如你是李华,学校请你给他发一个电子邮件,说明情况。要点如下:1.时间是号到8月15号。2.上午上三节英语口语课,准备好不同的话题和学生交流。3.下午主要是室外的一些活动,如野餐,游览公园,参观博物馆等。4.希望Mr. Green能接受邀请,过一个愉快的暑假。注意:1.词数100左右,电子邮件开头已经写出,不计入总词数。2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。&&&&&&&&&&3.参考词汇:英语夏令营;An English Summer CampDear Mr. Green,How are you? Do you still remember me? My name is Li Hua, whom you taught oral English when I was in Senior 1. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours sincerelyLi Hua
假如你是李华,刚参加完中美中学生冬令营——美国之旅,学生会请你根据下面表格中所提供的信息写一篇有关中、美高中教育的短文:
四年(大多数)
学习努力,知识扎实;课堂、老师是获取知识的主要渠道
更加活泼,运用知识的能力较强;网络、图书馆是获取知识的主要渠道
每天约10小时
每天约8.5小时
学校、班级组织的多
学生自己组织的多
班级和教室固定
班级和教室不固定
注意:1.词数:120左右;
2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贵.
&&&&& 参加词汇:课外活动extracurricular activities
&假如你是李华,Jane 是美国人。在她暑假来中国游玩时你们相识,并成为好朋友。Jane回国后,你很想念她,于是给她写了一封信,并且和她谈了你对高一新生活的感受。信头信尾均已给出;词数100左右。
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
sincerely,求一篇英语作文假如你叫李华.你的朋友王铭抽烟上瘾了,请你给他写封信告诉他抽烟的危害,劝他戒烟(100词左右)行文要连贯_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文假如你叫李华.你的朋友王铭抽烟上瘾了,请你给他写封信告诉他抽烟的危害,劝他戒烟(100词左右)行文要连贯
Dear,Wangming ,I am sorry to hear that you have been addicted to smoking.I think it a bad habbit .because it can bring about many bad results.First it will do damge to your health.especially to your lung(肺) .Second,it will affect your study.because you have devoted much to smoking and you can not be energetic in your study.Third,it will waste much money,which should be spent on your study.Finally it will also pollute the air around you.So I think you should get rid of it as soon as possible.I am looking forward to your early reply.Yours,sincerelyLihua
您可能关注的推广回答者:假如你是李华,你的美国网友Jack目前正在一家孔子学院学习汉语,你们俩约定每周都给对方写一封信,他用汉语,你用英语,以期相互学习和帮助。最近你收到他发来的一封电子邮件,请你根据下列提示用英语给他写一封..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%假如你是李华,你的美国网友Jack目前正在一家孔子学院学习汉语,你们俩约定每周都给对方写一封信,他用汉语,你用英语,以期相互学习和帮助。最近你收到他发来的一封电子邮件,请你根据下列提示用英语给他写一封回信:1. 表扬他的进步,并指出来信中的错误;2. 给他一些改进的具体建议;3. 你将发给他一篇游记,期待他对你的邮件进行回复。注意:1. 词数:120-150;?
? 2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Dear Jack,I’m just so glad to receive your regular letter. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,
Li Hua马上分享给朋友:答案Dear Jack,I’m just so glad to receive your regular letter. I’m proud to tell you that you have made rapid progress in such a short time! You letter is better written than the last one. Obviously, you have mastered how to use some Chinese characters freely. But it doesn’t mean there’s no problem at all. For instance, unlike English, we usually use “因为……所以……” in one sentence. So you should correct the fourth sentence in your letter. And I advise you to do more reading and try to use these sentence patterns in your writing as possible as you can. I wrote a travel journal about our trip to a natural park yesterday. I’ll send it to you later. If there is any mistake in my writing, please tell me and correct it for me. I’m sure we both will make great progress this way. I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon. Yours,Li Hua 点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题帮忙一篇英语作文假如你是王彬,你的一位外国朋友jack要来中国参观,再来中国之前你想向他介绍一下中国人的习惯.内容包括一下几点1,在中国必须靠右行走.2,当你碰到别人时常打招呼而不是鞠躬3,吃饭时常用筷子,_百度作业帮
帮忙一篇英语作文假如你是王彬,你的一位外国朋友jack要来中国参观,再来中国之前你想向他介绍一下中国人的习惯.内容包括一下几点1,在中国必须靠右行走.2,当你碰到别人时常打招呼而不是鞠躬3,吃饭时常用筷子,主任通常让着客人吃饭,不一定非得把盘子里的东西吃掉4,吃完饭后人们常常沏茶喝,临走时要有礼貌的道别请根据以上提示给你的朋友发一个电子邮件…………………………………………………………………………
Dear Jack,How's it going?I'm very glad to hear that you'll go to China some day.So now let me tell you something about Chinese habits.Well,first of all,you have to walk against right in China.Second,you should greet somebody instead of taking a bow.Third,you see,Chinese people often use chopsticks to eat meals,so you'd better use chopsticks very often,so that you can get used to it.In China,you don't need to eat up and you can eat meals before the hosts.Chinese people often make a tea after finishing eating.Therefore,you can also get a cup of tea after that.At last,you should greet somebody politely when you have to leave for your house.Anyway,if you do like this,I'm sure that you can make a good impression on Chinese people.YoursWangbin
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 elegant angel 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信