we are in the same class (同义句转换)l can speak chine nouvelle

2013新仁爱版英语七年级上册期末总复习辅导与练习(3)-第 2 页
(二)、根据句子意思,用单词的适当形式填空。1.I’d like& two________(pair) of shoes?2.Would you like to have dinner with ________(we)?3.Help ____________(you) to some fish, children.4.I’d like three ___________(cup) of tea.5.There __________(be) some water in the bottle.6.Is he a driver or a ___________(cook)?7.Please give ________(he) some orange juice.8.Many=A lot of 【some】___________(China) live in England now.9.He ___________(teach) in a school10._______ (we) friend is a cook.11.Please look at ___________(Ann) family tree.12.Is your son a ___________(work)?13.Are there five ____________(people) in your family?14.They are all _______________( office worker).15.My cousin Susan __________(study) in a new school.
16.Who __________(look) after (照看)Rose?17.He ___________(live) in China.18.My friend helps _________(I )with my English.19.My classmate Zhou Lan __________(have ) a dog.20.Do you ________ (want) to go to Beijing?21.Does Billy __________(have) any friends in Haikou?22.Mr Liang is our English teacher,  we like ________(he) very much.23.________(them) are in the same grade.24.Thank _______(your) very much.15.Jack doesn’t know _______(she )and_______(she) cousin.
(三)、按要求改写句子。(每空一词)1. He likes his pet very much..(否定句)& He _________& ________his pet ______& _______.2. I speak English at school. (一般疑问句)& ______& ________& _______ English at school?3. Does his aunt like a cat? (肯定回答)& &________, ________& ________.4. He lives in Xianning,hubei.(就划线部分提问)&& _________& ________& _______?5. I like my pet very much (同义句)I like my pet_________& _________.6. Thank you very much. (同义句)& Thanks _________& ________ .7. Zhou Lan likes dogs. (就划线部分提问)_________& __________ dogs?8. The letter is from Tom. (就划线部分提问) &_________ is the letter__________?1. Is this a ruler?(作否定回答)&& ____, it ____.2. Dick is sixteen.(对画线部分提问)& ____ ____ is Dick?3. That’s an English book.(改为复数句)& ____ ____ English books.4. They are in Class One, Grade Seven.(对画线部分提问)   ____ class are they ____?5. That is my mom.(对画线部分提问)& ____ ____ that?6. Are you from China?(作肯定回答)& ____, I ____.7. I’m Li Hua.(同义句转换)& ____ ____ is Li Hua.8. These are desks in English.(对画线部分提问)&   ____ ____ these in English?9. I am in Grade Seven.(改为一般疑问句)&   ____ ____ in Grade Seven?10. He has short hair.(改为一般疑问句)& ____ he ____ short hair?11. Do you have a sister?(作否定回答)& ____, I ____.12. She has long legs.(同义句转换)& ____ legs ____ long.13. I am from China.(同义句转换)& I ____ ____China.14. We aren’t in the same class.(同义句转换)& We are in ____ ____.15. My pants are black.(对画线部分提问)&   ____ ____ are your pants?16. Mike has blond hair and blue eyes. (对画线部分提问)&   ____ ____ Mike look like?17. Li Ming and Li Lei look the same.(同义句转换)&   Li Ming ____ ____ Li Lei.18. Please give her the pen.(同义句转换)&   Please give the pen ____ ____.19. Those apples are red.(同义句转换)& Those are ____ ____.20 They are my books. (对画线部分提问)& ____ ____ are they?21. She has black hair. (改为一般疑问句) & ____ she ____ black hair?22. Her skirt is yellow. (对画线部分提问)& ____ ____ is her skirt?23. Tom’s face is round. (同义句转换)&   Tom ____ ____ round face.24. Does Mary have a round face? (作肯定回答) ____, ___& ___26. 25. They are English.(同义句转换)& They are ____ ____.&&&[2]&
【】【】【】【】【】 &&
上一套试题: &&&下一套试题: 没有了
没有相关试题
| 关于我们 -& -& - 网站地图 -& -七年级英语第一次月考试题。一.单项选择。(25分)。(
)1&#4..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
卢氏县育才中013-2014学年七年级上第一次月考英语试
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 www.chinesetest.cn 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信