用英语复述课文crossing the river to 3cshooll

用自己的话复述仁爱版七年级英语下册UNIT5TOPIC1sectionC课文要用这些词.new friend Michael school life of American students take a yellow school bus or walk eat walk have a short rest finish classes in their free time play basketball or soccer go swimming现_百度作业帮
用自己的话复述仁爱版七年级英语下册UNIT5TOPIC1sectionC课文要用这些词.new friend Michael school life of American students take a yellow school bus or walk eat walk have a short rest finish classes in their free time play basketball or soccer go swimming现
要用这些词.new friend Michael school life of American students take a yellow school bus or walk eat walk have a short rest finish classes in their free time play basketball or soccer go swimming现在已经没有分可以悬赏了,
Michael is our new friend.He is from America.He tells us much about the school life of American students.He said many students take a yellow school bus or walk to school.Very few students ride bikes.They usually have lunch at school.They seldom eat out on school days.They don't have a short rest after lunch.School is over at about three o'clock.In their free time,they often play basketball or soccer,go swimming and so on.They have ball games four times a year.质量可以保证哦~
就是用那些词来复述课文嘛
您可能关注的推广九年级导学案及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥0.30
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
九年级导学案及答案
含​有​组​内​分​工​及​说​明
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢七年级英语教案-新目标英语七年级下册Unit2What time do you go to school?SectionA1a―1c导学案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新目标英语七年级下册Unit2What&time&do&you&go&to&school?SectionA1a―1c导学案
新目标英语七年级下册Unit2What&time&do&you&go&to&school?SectionA1a―1c导学案
作者:佚名&&&& 来源:本站原创&&&& 更新: 12:29:50&&&& 阅读:次
学习任务一:会读写新单词及短语。 1、个人自读、记忆本课单词。 2、小组互相检查单词读的情况。 3、小组内竞赛,看谁记得快、准,并展示(默写) 单词:时间______________&几点,什么时候___________...点钟______________ 短语:通常______________&去上学_________________&起床_______________ 淋浴;洗澡__________&吃早饭_________________&刷牙&______________ 4、认真观察1a的图画,将词语与图片搭配,并核对答案。 学习任务二:利用时间表达法,自由的表达时间. 1、个人读出下列时间. 5:00&--&five&o’clock&6:00&--&six&o’clock& 7:00&--&seven&o’clock&8:00&--&eight&o’clock& 9:02&--&nine&two&10:20&--&ten&twenty 11:35&--&eleven&thirty-five 2、小组为单位,读出1a中的时间. 3、听录音,完成活动1b 学习任务三:完成1c.运用句型What&time&谈论Rick的日常生活及Rick一家的淋浴时间. 1、熟读1a中的对话,&理解并复述. 2、两人合作,&谈论Rick的日常生活(分别扮演Rick和采访者). 3、熟读1b中的对话,理解并复述. 4、小组为单位,两人合作,&谈论Rick一家的淋浴时间. 【自主检测】: I、精挑细选 1.Do&you&often&_______&TV? A.&see&B.&watch&C.&look 2.&______&do&you&get&up&in&the&morning? A.&Where&B.&What&time&C.&How 3.&When&______&Tom&take&a&shower? A.&does&B.&do&C.&has 4.&What&time&does&Ann&______&every&day? A.&go&school&B.&go&to&the&school&C.&go&to&school 5.&-----What&time&is&it&?& ------It’s&______&7:00.&We&often&have&breakfast&____7:00 A.&at,&at&B.&/,&at&C.&at,&/ II、按要求改写句子. 1.&Alicia&takes&a&shower&at&9:00.(提问划线部分) ______________________________________? 2.&Mary&takes&a&shower&at&8:00.(变一般疑问句) _________&Mary&________&a&shower&at&8:00? 3.&I&usually&go&to&bed&at&10:00.(变否定句) I&_______&usually&_______to&bed&at&10:00. 4.&She&often&runs&in&the&morning.(对划线部分提问) ________&_________&she&often&_________? 5.I&usually&get&up&at&five&o’clock&every&day.&(对划线部分提问) ________&_________&________&you&get&up&every&dayHave&a&competition&among&the&groups. 巩固性练习
Do&Exercises&on&同步. 板书提纲Unit&2&What&time&do&you&go&to&school? Section&A&1a&―&1c& A:&What&time&do&you&go&to&school? B:&I&go&to&school&at&7:30. A:&What&time&does&she&go&to&school? B:&She&goes&to&school&at&7:30. :本节课由于贴近学生现实生活,语言材料比较丰富,学生课堂气氛活跃,整体效果还可以。但是,部分学生对于第三人称单数掌握不太牢固,应进一步加强此方面的训练。
上一篇教案:
下一篇教案: 没有了
多数人还同时还浏览了以下内容:
赞助商广告
七年级英语教案栏目导航
七年级英语教案最近推荐
七年级英语教案最近热点当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 There was a boy who was sent by his parents to a ..
完形填空。
&&&& There was a boy who was sent by his parents to a boarding school (寄宿学校).__1__being sent away,this boy was the__2__student in&& his class.He was at the top in every__3__always with high marks.&&&& But the boy changed after__4__home and attending the boarding school.His grades started__5__.He hated being in a__6__.He was lonely all the time.And there were especially dark times when he__7__committing suicide (自杀).All of this was because he felt__8__and no one loved him.His parents started__9__about the boy.But they even did not know what was__10__with him.So his dad decided to travel to the boarding school and__11__him.&&&& They sat on the bank of the lake near the school.The father started asking him some casualquestions about his classes,teachers and__12__.After some time his dad said,“Do you know,son,why I am here today?”&&& &The boy answered back,“To__13__my grades?”&& “No,no,”his dad replied.“I am here to tell you that you are the most__14__person for me.I want to see you__15__.I don’t care about grades.I care about you.I care about yourhappiness.YOU ARE MY LIFE.”&&&& These words__16__the boy’s eyes to be filled with tears.He__17__his dad.They didn’t say anything to each other for a long time.&&&& Now the boy had__18__he wanted.He knew there was someone on this earth who cared for him deeply.He__19__the world to someone.And today this young man is in collegeat the top of his class and no one has ever seen him__20__!
(&&&& )1.A.After (&&&& )2.A.hardest (&&&& )3.A.exam (&&&& )4.A.coming (&&&& )5.A.rising (&&&& )6.A.group (&&&& )7.A.led to (&&&& )8.A.worthless (&&&& )9.A.caring (&&&& )10.A.crazy (&&&& )11.A.talk with (&&&& )12.A.family (&&&& )13.A.realize(&&&& )14.A.outstanding(&&&&&)15.A.happy (&&&& )16.A.caused (&&&& )17.A.answered (&&&& )18.A.nothing (&&&& )19.A.showed (&&&& )20.A.sad
B.BeforeB.naughtiestB.activityB.returningB.increasing B.term B.felt likeB.careless B.turning B.true B.listen to B.friends B.analyzeB.importantB.excellent B.wantedB.ignored B.somethingB.meantB.angry
C.WhenC.brightestC.game C.leavingC.reducingC.companyC.thought back C.concernedC.worryingC.possibleC.tell toC.studyC.check C.famousC.interestedC.encouragedC.hatedC.everything C.intendedC.pleasant
D.While D.dullest D.classD.reaching D.dropping D.party D.looked forD.annoyed D.speakingD.wrongD.care about D.grades D.test D.familiar D.satisfiedD.forced D.hugged D.anything D.expressedD.joyful
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5BCACD&& 6-10ABACD&& 11-15ABCBA&& 16-20ADCBA
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 There was a boy who was sent by his parents to a ..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 There was a boy who was sent by his parents to a ..”考查相似的试题有:
172998203932197096174353191319205367新版英语七年级下册复述第17页Crossing the River to School 在线朗读
新版英语七年级下册复述第17页Crossing the River to School 在线朗读
补充:外加翻译,回答的好追加积分,注意是朗读!朗读!
你怎样上学?你步行或骑自行车吗?你去乘公共汽车还是
火车?对许多学生而言,很容易到达学校。但对于学生
在一个小村庄在中国,它是difflcult。有一个非常大的学校之间撕开了村庄。没有桥,河跑太快船只。所以这些学生去索道穿过撕开来学校。
一个11岁的男孩,Liangliang过河,每个学校一天。但是他并不害怕。“我爱玩我的同学。和我爱我的老师。他像一个父亲给我。许多学生和村民从未离开村庄。这是他们的梦想能有一座桥。他们可以梦想成真吗?
how &do you get to school ?DO you walk or ride a bike? DO you go by bus or by&train? For many students ,it is easy to get to school .But for the studentsin one small village in China,it is difflcult .There is a very big rive between their school and the village.There is no bridge and the river runs too quickly for boats .So these students go on a ropeway to cross the rive to school.&One 11-year-old boy ,Liangliang,crosses the river every schooi day . But he is not afraid.'I love play with my classmates.And I love my teacher. He's like a father to me. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Many of the students and villagers never leave the village .It is their dream to have a bridge.can their dream come true?&
的感言:当代劳模!所有人都应该向你学习!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 复述课文的要求 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信