喜欢此文档的还喜欢
龙东地区2014年中考英语试题及答案
龙​东​地​区04​年​中​考​英​语​试​题​及​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢假设你暑假参加了一次夏令营以“My life in the summer camp”为题,根据提示不少50词开头已给不计入总词数1.七月20号进入夏令营2.在夏令营活动:第一天:爬山,野餐第二天:白天到海边玩;晚上聚会第三天:交流学英_百度作业帮
假设你暑假参加了一次夏令营以“My life in the summer camp”为题,根据提示不少50词开头已给不计入总词数1.七月20号进入夏令营2.在夏令营活动:第一天:爬山,野餐第二天:白天到海边玩;晚上聚会第三天:交流学英语的方法急 急 急 急 急 急 急 急The Truth About Planning a Productive Summer&|&Kat Cohen
More in Politics
You Might Also Like
More in Comedy
You Might Also Like
More in Tech
You Might Also Like
More in Sports
You Might Also Like
More in Style
You Might Also Like
More in Impact
You Might Also Like
More in Parents
You Might Also Like
More in Healthy Living
You Might Also Like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps:
Featuring fresh takes and real-time analysis from HuffPost's signature lineup of contributors
Hot on the Blog
The Truth About Planning a Productive Summer
When it comes to the college admissions process, it is imperative to show how you have developed your interests throughout your time in high school. College admissions committees want to see that you have made an impact in clubs and activities during the school year, but also during your time away from school. Though summer is just around the corner, it doesn't mean you should take a break from learning and developing your interests and talents -- and you certainly shouldn't sit around all summer working on your tan! While the deadlines for many summer programs have passed, there are still plenty of options for students to have a productive summer. From taking college-level courses to starting your own business, there are many great ways for students to pursue your interests and talents, and ultimately strengthen both your skills and your college applications.College-Level ClassesYour local college or university probably offers a number of summer course options. Taking a college-level class is a great opportunity for students to learn a new skill or further develop knowledge in a particular subject area. For example, if you are considering a business major and are interested in marketing, you can take an introductory course to help you decide if you truly enjoy the topic. In addition to potentially earning college credits, you may even be able to "jump the track" (fulfill a prerequisite so you can take a more advanced level course during the academic year).Get a Job or InternshipA summer job may help you confirm your career aspirations, discover new interests, or gain firsthand knowledge. Try not to focus exclusively on ea it's the experience that truly counts. A job shows commitment, maturity, and responsibility, and don't forget that the people that you work for may be able to help you later when you need a reference or other career assistance.If you opt for summer employment, you can pursue full- or part-time jobs that help you explore your interests. For example, if you're interested in becoming a lawyer you may consider administrative work in a law or legal aid office. If you are working a retail or service job, ask your manager if you can help with additional tasks that match up with your interests -- like creating an advertisement if you're interested in graphic design, scripting a commercial if you're focused on film studies, or helping the bookkeeper if you're thinking of accounting. If finding a job that aligns with your interests or talents proves to be a challenge, there's always the option to start your own business or charity! For example, one of my students started a nonprofit organization that provided firewood to heat the homes of local families. Create a Customized Curriculum One of the most accessible and affordable options for students is to create your own curriculum. Students can develop this by utilizing online courses on a particular topic and pairing the courses with an extensive reading list. With the help of open courseware providers including MIT, Yale University, Khan Academy, Academic Earth, and Coursera, you can spend the summer immersed in works related to your chosen topic. Ask your teachers and the school librarian for reading list recommendations before the school year ends. While you work your way through the courses and reading list, keep an annotated bibliography, which you can later submit with your college applications. Similarly, students can design an independent research project. If you choose this course of action, your goal should be to produce a final, tangible product such as a paper or entry into a competition or fair. You may be able to use resources at a local college such as their faculty and facilities. In addition to the personal and intellectual growth designing a curriculum can provide you, it will also serve as a demonstration of your academic interests to college admissions officers. There are many ways to have a productive summer and improve your chances of college admission at the same time -- unfortunately, sitting by the pool or playing video games all summer long isn't one of them! With these summer options, you're bound to find a way to make the summer both engaging and enriching.
Follow Kat Cohen on Twitter:
FOLLOW HUFFPOST
Email Address
The Morning Email
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day..
Google Plus
Notify message
* Required
* What kind of error is this?
Choose an option
Factual or typographical
Comment moderation problem
Rights and permissions
* What is the correction?
Describe the error here (1,000 character limit)
* Type the words below so we know you are not a cyborg
Sign me up for The Morning Email
Thanks for your report!to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Flower Shop: Summer In Fairbrook
$14.99 USD
"The protagonist has a face, and all the heroines look the same. 0/10, do not buy."
About This Game
The Flower Shop is a dating and farming simulation game.
Steve's life has just taken a downward turn. His grades from his first semester in college are dismal, his relationship with his girlfriend is rocky at best, and now his dad is shipping him off to some farm for the summer so that he can &build character.&
What's a poor, lazy, college kid to do?
Take control of Steve as he spends a summer in Fairbook, working on the farm, making new friends, and maintaining old relationships.
You can raise and sell your own crops, but you'll have to work hard to keep your land well watered and free of weeds and insects, or your crops will fail. Stop by the flower shop to buy more seeds, but choose wisely. Some plants take longer to mature, and some crops will get you a better return at the market.
There are four girls who you can spend time with. Maintain a good relationship with them by spending time with them and learning about their hopes and dreams. You can impress them by improving your skills, but if you only focus on one thing, they won't be interested. Build a strong enough friendship, and it might even bloom into romance.
You can plan your weeks and who you spend time with using the weekly scheduler. Customize each week, spend time with who you like, or ignore everyone and work all day. Don't forget to take a break once in a while, or your health will suffer.
The game features nine different endings that change based on your decisions throughout the game. Will Steve finally learn to be responsible? A good farmer, even? Will he make up with his girlfriend, find a new romance, or end up alone?
It's all in your hands.
Mix between dating sim with farming sim gameplay
Raise your crops and sell them at the market
Plan how you spend your time with the weekly scheduler
Relationship system: each character has a relationship value that affects gameplay
High replayability: normal and special ending for a total of 9 different endings!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 1Ghz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX or OpenGL compatible card
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Minimum:
Processor: 1Ghz
Minimum:
Processor: 1 Ghz
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
5.5 hrs on record
Twee anime virtual choose-your-own-adventure where slacker college boy-seeks-girls in quaint little town. With flowers.Probably a little better than that sounds (unless that sounds awesome to you, and then here's your game). The characters are all a little two-dimensional (also literally) but kind of engaging. The story's somewhat predictable but not terrible, and achievements are pretty easy to pick up in a few hours. Also the emoticons are pretty. Picked it up in a bundle and I have no regrets.
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
Apparently I suck at this game, since I had three playthroughs were I ended up alone and a fouth were I got a girl I didn't aim for. The farming gameplay is utterly useless, since you earn money just go buy more seeds and your work at the garden doesn't seem to influence anything for the characters. But well, since it forces you to work at the garden every morning, you might as well keep growing and cleaning.The game is very short, which means that neither the story nor the characters are deep in any way, but it's still enjoyable. Everyone who loves dating sims may have some hour or two fun playing the game and going for the best girl. Don't pay too much though and hope for better and bigger games of this genre in the future.edit:Apparently I am just too bad with farming, since the money indeed has influence on the kind of ending.
Was this review helpful?
3.6 hrs on record
First of all I must mention that i've played Always Remember Me which was also made by Winter Wolves and left a negative review. It's not that they are bad games, it's because they have some pointless aspects, they will force you to grind to get the different endings and they have a very short duration for $15+ games.Flower Shop is a visual novel with a vegetable patch that you can manage in uncle Sam's farm. The story is good in my opinion, but to get the different endings, there is some grinding to be done. The art is fine i'd say and the music is good despite being repetitive.On the good side, your choices affects the story and you have 5 possible different endings. As I said it's not a bad game, but there are too many things that makes no sense for me to recommend this game!First of all, the farming part of the game: You have a plot of land that you can weed out, plant seeds and water them, then sell the product to make money... The catch? It's pointless! I've planted 5 plants at the start of the game and during the rest of the game I just choosed the option &Done working& and every single character told me that I was working hard and improving! I was also able to complete all 5 different endings without farming.Also the price... $15? It took me 2 hours to get the 5 different endings (yes i've let the game opened for 1-1.5 hour to get cards) and after that, there is 0 replay value. I just can't understand why Winter Wolves sets their prices so high. It would be more logical to sell their games at a $5-8 price tag.So overall, I believe the story was good and I enjoyed playing the game (alot more than Always Remember Me). But it's way too short and as I mentioned before, the farming part is useless. Feel free to get this game around $5 if you're into visual novels, as you might regret spending $15 for such a short game. I really wish in their future games they will fix those issues as their stories are quite good.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
2.6 hrs on record
Flower Shop: Summer in Fairbrook feels like an early effort by the developer. The central charater is a boy named Steve who is shipped off to his uncle's farm by his father for making all D's in school and for being a selfish child with no ambitions and an attitude problem. On the farm, Steve protests royally against having to do actual labor, but in order to try to have good relationships, you have to choose options that seem contrary to Steve's nature which takes some of the believability out of the situation. Steve is a jerk, but in order to make progress in the story, you need to not let Steve be a jerk. The uncle seems to be an important character, but then he vanishes for 75% of the game. The girls Steve meets are all ends of what-the-hell. There is another boy named Jacob who is innocently attracted to one of the girls in the game, and you can watch his anxiety and care for her in every frame get ignored. The farming mechanic is absolutely pointless. You can earn currency which is spent on more seeds to get more currency to do absolutely nothing more than buy more seeds. By the end of the game, I had saved more than $1000 and thought something neat would happen. Nope. No option to buy anything. No acknowledgement of my small fortune. You can earn lots of money FOR NO REASON, and this infuriated me. So the game ends, and the one girl you were after never ended up liking you enough, and you don't really know what you could have done, but Gee Whiz, play through it all again and try harder, sport.
Was this review helpful?
5.0 hrs on record
You can see the Black Bra of an Adult Woman while its raining. I will never come this close to a Bra anymore!12/10 Thanks to the Boob factor!
Was this review helpful?
10.4 hrs on record
The Flower Shop: Summer In Fairbrook is the first game in The Flower Shop series of visual novels produced by Winter Wolves. A large part of the gameplay also has players managing a farm while creating relationships with characters in the game.The game revolves around Steve who is on break from college. Steve has just recently split from his girlfriend and his dad decides to send him off to his uncle’s farm for the summer rather than having him at home. Needless to say Steve doesn’t start out the game in a very happy mood but after discovering four girls that have the potential of a romantic relationship he turns around by the end of the game.Summer In Fairbrook is all about deciding how to spend your time as Steve. While much of your time is spent on the farm raising crops to sell for profit he still has plenty of free time to spend romancing the four available girls and doing all the normal things a college student loves to do on his college break. Many of these activities can increase your skills in particular areas to help you in the game or be used to impress girls.Raising crops has multiple game mechanics to it including the purchasing of seeds, planting, watering and clearing the land of weeds. If you can successfully grow your crops then you’ll be able to visit the market to sell them for better seeds and some pocket money.On the romancing side of gameplay players will engage in a number of activities with each of the girls which in turns increases how much of a relationship they have with Steve. Just like in real life building a relationship takes time, skills and lots of talking.Depending on the relationships you pursue you can experience one of nine different endings which are saved in the archives to be viewed later which encourages you to try and collect them all.All in all, if you’re a fan of visual novel games, want a short one, and want to pay the proper price for a short game – pick up The Flower Shop: Summer in Fairbrook on Steam. There are achievements, Steam cards, and everything you could want.
Was this review helpful?
2.1 hrs on record
It's not totally bad per se, but since there's only two options here I must go with a NO.The game is very short, with easily forgettable characters and for the dating sim genre it's overly simplistic. The only thing that stands out a bit from the typical games in the genre is the farming part, but since you can just skip that portion without doing a single thing and have no effect to the overall game I just can't see the point of it.I've played worse, but even for under $5 I can't just go and recommend this game to anyone.
Was this review helpful?
8.5 hrs on record
4 love interests, 9 endings, steam achievements and trading cards!I enjoyed and highly recommend this Visual Novel and its little farming twist.
The plot revolves around Steve, a guy who’s barely getting by at college with a D average, just got dumped, and has an appalling relationship with his father.
His father sends Steve to live with his uncle for a “Summer in Fairbrook” as punishment for his low grades, where Steve is destined to become a farmhand.
This trip changes him.
His character developing based upon choices you make.
The best aspect of this game is its character development.
For instance, Steve’s character changes dependent upon whom you decide Steve should romance in Fairbrook.
Other characters also change as events occur within the story.It takes a little while to work through all the endings, and also very enjoyable to do so, as you learn more about each of Steve’s love interests.
Definitely recommend for people who enjoy VNs and dating sims.
Was this review helpful?
1.9 hrs on record
spent all my time in the garden so i ended up dieing alone. well my flowers were pretty anyway.
Was this review helpful?
13.0 hrs on record
Story is quite shallow.
The farming component not well integrated.
You get all these money and don't really have anything to spend it on except for more seeds. Not very imaginative if you ask me. NIce drawings/art but I didn't find the characters that likeable, especially the main character you control. On the dating piece, you could be pursuing one girl in mind, but was generally nice to someone else then suddently they've hooked up with you.
I didn't like it.
Not enough depth to the story.
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
If you are a fan of cute and short visual novels (like Go Go Nippon, for example), then I highly recommend this game. It's just SO ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEOkay. I'm done.Really though, the only complaints I have are that the gardening mechanic is kinda useless, and the game loses some of its vibrance when there's no music (such as when farming, or viewing the non-important scenes). As for the rest of the game, I loved it from start to finish! I might not pay $15 for it (and I didn't), so I'd wait for some kind of sale. Oh Susana! :D
Was this review helpful?
4.9 hrs on record
Flower Shop: Summer In Fairbrook is more of a dating game rather than a farming game. It gave you many different choices to select, It not just a run-over story, you got to actually choose which storyline you want to go or which girl you want to date. It has four different girls to date with, all four of them are really cute so it up to your taste of girls to decide which one you love the most. This game have total of 5 endings, one sad and four happy ending. The Intro is quite boring and doesn't really make sense but then when you are in climax, that where you will have the fun of this game. The Gameplay is quite simple, you would have to manage your own about how you going to spend your weeks in the game if you don’t know how to manage it well then there are some guides out there to help you.Total Raiting Flower Shop:Summer in Fairbrook 9.5/10
Was this review helpful?
2.4 hrs on record
Don't play it, there's better games out there.Biggest problem is that there's no relationship bar outside of the one you see when making important dialogue decisions. This means that you can spend 80% of your Summer with one girl and still end up with the forever alone ending. Just for an example, Clara the Tomboy is interested in the big city. She's only interested in you once you tell her your from LA. Okay, whatever. But then despite being a tomboy you have to figure out that she wants to be kept up to date on LA Styles and whatnot, despite being a tomboy.To keep up to date on LA, you have to keep in touch with your Ex whose still living there. So to get a new GF, you have to keep in touch with your ex, that's quite intuitive.I don't know how many different &events& there are, but a lot of time seems to be spent getting the same filler text.Farming is pointless, there's nothing to spend the money on and it's ridiculously easy to get a ton of money.The same music loops about 90% of the time, to the point that you'll probably be startled whenever it changes.You can literally just play the game until the final 3 weeks, save, and then just constantly reload that save and get the different endings.Playing this blind, I had no idea that I was doing anything wrong until I hit the ending. Plus the fact that I saw almost no events or choices.There's better virtual novels out there.
Was this review helpful?
4.6 hrs on record
sugoii/10genuine waifu experiencelots of dokis to be had
Was this review helpful?
2.5 hrs on record
I like this game. Steve is a typical air-head teenager,
and i feel bad for Jill when i was getting her achievement, by end up back dating a guy like him. But the farm system... I loved it! loved became rich with the farm, I loved the Steve relationship with his grandfather, the way his personality evolves throughout the game... So, yeah, for me it worth playing.
Was this review helpful?
4.0 hrs on record
Flower Shop: Summer in Fairbrook is a Visual Novel with an more or less properly integrated farming minigame (that actually does no/barely impact to the game... sadly) To begin: IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE! You should buy it on sale or in bundle or on other sites, 15EUR is simply too much, the game itself is a solid novel.Story: You play Steve, college Boy who looks after cute girls - thats how his girlfriend Jill gets pissed off from him and brakes up. To all unfairness his Father sends him to his uncle to work as a Farmer for him as Steve lacks character and needs to be taught the hard way. There he meets the 2 girls
Clara and Susana as well as the women Marian. He can get a love relationship with them, or phone his ex Jill and try to reunite with her.Each run takes about 45-60 minutes to complete if you rush (and with skip function after 1st run) the first one took ~80 minutes.Every day you start with the farming game, then you can choose what you want to do, either farm more (as said it does no impact to the game ... : ( ), go walking with Clara, visit the Flowershop to buy seeds and visit Susana, visit the Library to read books and visit Marian, phoning Jill or sleeping to cure fatigue.Pro:- Story, although not the best, you actually can enjoy and get to like the story once you played a bit of it.- Farm minigame (although kinda tirering after a while)- Many choices- Characters have a nice personality- Music- Background- Trading cards- AchievementsCon: (somehow steam doesnt accept the formation in the end... -.-)- Price... 15EUR is definetly over the top, this might be worth 5EUR, maximum of 7EUR, so buy only on sale or on bundle sites- More or less unpolished characterdesign, still not as bad as in the Heileen series. (Susana actually looks buitiful)- Repeatable dialogues when you visit the girls without having an event triggered- Farming minigame has no impact to the plot, not even an achievement, you more or less can skip it all day [only impact it has: you get special ending if you have ~500$.. that is earned in the 1st 2 weeks alone, after u can skip it all day)
- Often scenes without sound at all
- Not 100% appropiate for small children (might be okay for 14+? All how the parents may see it themselves) as the Marian route has a wet shirt szene where you can see her bra. Overprotective adults should therefore not let their smaller kids play that route ^^. This is stated as con only for parents buying this for their smaller children. It is not that of an &extreme& scene.
Hard for me to rate and not to misrate it...
either 6/10 or 7/10
so ill stick with 6.5/10 for now
I enjoyed it, but i would never pay 15 EUR for it, bought it in a bundle or on sale, i dont remember anymore its been a while hanging untouched in my steamlogg.
Was this review helpful?
1.5 hrs on record
симулятор выращивания картохи 10/10
Was this review helpful?
1.3 hrs on record
dr -& Play as a spoiled brat who gets sent to work on a farm, meeting 4 girls who might only be interested due to the proximity principle - you are really the only eligible bachelor there. You can be the sweetest friend, but make just one wrong move, and you will be friendzoned by your potential lover. 11/10 real life simulator.I got this game in a bundle, and was very happy I did not spend that much money to buy just this game. I normally try not to mention price if I feel a game's mechanics outshine any monetary value, but $16.99 CAD for this is horrendous. Honestly, you can pick up almost ANY book (or even several if you go to a thrift store) for that price, and the writing will be leagues better. Do not waste your money on this. Read a book instead.The aesthetics are okay, the detail in the characters and backgrounds are average. There are not many extra scenes, so you will have to get used to seeing the same character positions over and over and over again. The music is bland, and there is no voice acting or sounds - which is odd because there is a voice toggle in the options. There appears to be some optimization issues, as I have been unable to run the game in fullscreen - it zooms in and cannot be altered even after I tried experimenting with the settings. The story is very, very basic, predictable, and quite boring. I will highlight my potential bias here, as I have been an avid reader of many different genres all my life, but even then, there are other cheaper/free alternatives if you insist on having a visual novel experience. I really try to stress whether or not a game is worthy of your time and resources, and this one isn't. Seriously, try out Katawa Shoujo for much better game, and there are countless other visual novels with a far better script. The controls are basic of a typical visual novel, and there is no tutorial needed. The learning curve is non-existent, however, you will have to plan your weeks (similar to the style seen in the Princess Maker games) out. Each activity you do provides different increases to your stats (ex: working on the farm increases your determination) and gives you more chances to interact with the 4 girls in town. There is a rudimentary farming system that surprised me - it added a very slight change to the constant reading. You can plant seeds, water your crops, remove weeds, and kill pests. When your vegetables are ready, you can harvest them to sell at the shop to buy more crops. This feature irritated me greatly, as I had a lot of money by the end of the game, but never saw an option to use it (except for buying more seeds). There is really no point of planting/harvesting your crop. The character interaction system is very, very boring - you will have MANY days of reading the same script over and over again. I tried going on runs (to interact with one girl) 4 days a week, and every day was just a repeat in the script. Also, if you get one interaction incorrect (ex: say the wrong thing during one of the few dialogue trees), you will completely blow any chance you had to get an ending with the girl you wanted. Overall, I strongly suggest you avoid this game and seek out any alternatives - there are many visual novels available on steam that are free. Even if you got this game for $1, I think it would be better spent elsewhere.Do not recommend.Cheers,DJSF
Was this review helpful?
3.2 hrs on record
Story Spoilers:Let me start this review by just saying that I guess I had different expectations for it. With that said, I think this game could use a lot of work if it were concerned with my thoughts/complaints on it. So to summarize wha You are a stereotypical slacker with low ambitions and a bit disrespectful. Your dad doesn't exactly get along with you, but figures your attitude needs changing so he drives you up to your older uncle's farm where you're expected to raise vegetables on a small plot of land. You get to drive into town within your first week of being there, where you'll meet 3/4 of the young women whom you can get to know better. Your uncle decides to go back to his normal schedule and lets you do with your week as you will. This leads you to several options for
work more, visit the flower shop (Susana is here), visit the Library (Marian the Librarian is here), go for a jog (with Clara), stay at home (and talk to your ex-girlfriend Jillian), and relax. Choosing any of the options with the women will boost the tied &stat& that goes with it. These stats will reflect what you may or may not see when visiting the women. Your days start with working in the plot of land you're given. You have to clear out squares filled with weeds to actually start planting anything. Plants take a few or several days to grow, depending on if you use fertilizer or not. Once they are grown you can sell it. The choices you
clear out weeds, plant something, using fertilizer, water plants, and clean up a plant. Any of these choices will take up 1 hour of your time, I think you have until noon to get things done in the morning before you go to whatever you chose to do that day. If you go to the flower shop you can choose to buy more seedlings to plant in your garden with the money you've gained from selling your full-grown plants (or not full-grown if you want to sell those early for some reason, I think that is an option, but I never chose to do that). Okay, so I think I explained the garden part fairly thoroughly, let me just explain what I think was done wrong with it and why it's one of the complaints I have about the game. You grow stuff, you sell stuff, and you buy more seeds to grow and sell more stuff. You get money by doing this, and as far as I know that money had no impact on any other part of the game whatsoever. This gardening plot mechanic seemed like such wasted potential, and was a big disappointment to see. Plus the money you made from selling those vegetables would be less than you'd get working a part time job at minimum wage for the same amount of hours. Fertilizer cost $2, and sped up the growing process by 1 day, but takes away from your end profit and takes time to use.
Was this review helpful?
4.0 hrs on record
Interesting plots. But the game is kinda short.Love the arts, and the BGM is kinda repetetive.Once you know what to do, your friend in this game will be the CTRL button.Don't even bother with the farming, it's useless.Overall I will give it 7/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 4 Steam Achievements
Title: Flower Shop: Summer In Fairbrook
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Jan, 2010
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 something 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信