英语作文my play for english以答卷为题的作文

以My Study为题的英语作文_百度知道
以My Study为题的英语作文
以我的书房为题的英语作文
要用一些小学6年级左右学的句子
谢了..好的话有追加
love my study.
望楼主采纳. I like staying in my study, and they usually buy some interesting books for me. I have many kinds of book in my study. I love them more than eating.谢谢. My father built it when I was in class 3. I often go to the book shop with my parents
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
t his is my family photo ,intouduce here .OKI
have a beautiful study,this is my father ,look .s time to clean my study .If i have difficult,when
I am tired .and they often help me to study,it&#39,there are kinds of books, I often tell these books for help.mother ,they,re my good friends,i often plant it or water it.This is a potted plant.my sister and I
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013年中考英语热点话题作文练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2013年中考英语热点话题作文练习
21年​中​考​英​语​热​点​话​题​作​文​练​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2014中考英语作文话题汇总
下载积分:1000
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 12:33:50|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2014中考英语作文话题汇总.DOC
官方公共微信以MyEnglishTeacher为题的英语作文_百度作业帮
以MyEnglishTeacher为题的英语作文
I have in mind is a teacher occasionally go wrong, but in a timely manner to correct. For example, she sometimes wrong, a Cuoguai students, it will apologize to the students, like students and between students, hierarchy, big or small, on the wrong change. I have in mind is a dedicated teacher, the kind-hearted teacher, her passion to care for needy students and do their best to help, face a shortage of some students, will not ironic, but schools to help students, not who Behind. I have in mind is a teacher and students can become good friends. She can play in our time, in our study,
in our happy, hurt us, is to persuade. Of particular importance are: the eyes of my teacher or a learned, experienced and knowledgeable. She can and we Tangulunjin, let us learn more knowledge, to hear more of a novelty, so that our life will be more colorful. Of course, no one is perfect, and some people can not be a drawback did not, in my mind, this is also a teacher, she has not, there will be negligence. This is what I have in mind the teacher, a pretty good tone, gentle and harsh, that is the wrong change, knowledgeable, humorous, good-spirited, close to the student's teacher.我心目中的老师是一个偶尔也会出差错,但会及时地去改正的人.比如她有时冤枉、错怪了一个同学,它会向那个同学道歉,就像同学与同学之间,不分大小尊卑,有错就改. 我心目中的老师是一个热心、善良的老师,她能热情地关心有困难的学生,尽力去帮忙,遇到某方面有些不足的学生,不会去讽刺,而是帮助学生补习,不让谁落后. 我心目中的老师是一个能和学生成为好朋友的人.她能在我们嬉戏时,陪我们一起玩耍;在我们学习时,和我们一起努力;在我们快乐时,与我们一起高兴;在我们伤心时,则是尽力劝解. 尤为重要的是:我心目中的老师还是一个博学多才、见多识广的人.她能和我们谈古论今,让我们了解更多的知识,听到更多的新鲜事,这样,我们的学习生活才会更加多姿多彩. 当然,没有谁是十全十美的,也不可能有人是一个缺点都没有的,我心目中的老师也是这样,她也有不好的地方,也会有疏忽的时候. 这就是我心目中的老师,一个漂亮、口风好、温柔又严厉、有错即改、学识渊博、幽默风趣、热心善良、贴近学生的老师.希望我的回答能够给你带来帮助这个是我自己写的我心目中的老师……写的不好请不要见笑以my weekend为题的英语作文 40字左右_百度作业帮
以my weekend为题的英语作文 40字左右
My&Weekend&The&weekend&is&coming.&I&will&have&a&happy&weekend.&On&Saturday&morning,&I’m&going&to&do&my&homework.&And&then,&I’m&going&out&to&play.&I’m&going&to&the&bookstore&and&read&some&books.&In&the&evening,&I&am&going&to&have&dinner&with&my&parents&outside.&On&Sunday&morning,&I’m&going&to&the&library&or&do&my&homework.&And&then,&I’m&going&to&listen&to&music.&In&the&afternoon,&I’m&going&to&go&shopping&with&my&mother.&I&like&shopping&very&much.&This&is&my&happy&and&busy&weekend.&Do&you&like&this&weekend?
I was so happy last weekend,. On Sunday morning, I got up at 8:00AM,and cleaned my room, then I cooked breakfast with my aunt. I felt the breakfast was so delicious, because I did it by myself. After breakfast, I did my homework. In the afternoon, I went shopping with my mom and grandma. we bought many things.
last weekend was
very meaningful for me,and I was very happy about my weekend.On Saturday morning ,I got up at 8:00 clock,and had a sample breakfast with my parents.And then we went to my grandparent...}

我要回帖

更多关于 以十年为题的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信