以mary is a memorable day为题复述英语复述练习书89页mary的故事

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2014电大《开放英语2》期末复习专科考试必备小抄的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2014电大《开放英语2》期末复习专科考试必备小抄 电大开放英语 2 期末复习考试小抄第一部分交际用语1.--- How was the weather?--- It was really nice .2. --- What does he look like?--- He is tall and thin .3. ---Can I help you?--- Yes, please .4. --- Do you like your job?--- Yes. I find it very interesting .5. --- Shall we have something to eat before we go?--- Good idea .1.--- Can you remember the doctor’s telephone number?--- Yes. It’s .--- Is dinner ready, Carol?--- It’s nearly ready3.--- What does he look like?--- He is tall and thi(来源:淘豆网[/p-4833154.html])n4.--- I went to a fashion show last night.--- What was it like5.--- Could I have a bottle of water, please?--- Certainly, madam1.--- Shall we see a movie tonight?--- Good idea .2. --- What would you like to drink, madam?--- Can I have a glass of white wine ?3. --- When did you e to China?--- 10 years ago .4. --- Do you like your job?--- Yes. I find it very interesting .5. --- What are you going to do this evening?--- I’m going to meet some friends (来源:淘豆网[/p-4833154.html]).1.--- Hello, Xiaoyan. How was the party?--- Hi, Jack. We had a great time .2. --- Shall we go to the cinema this evening ?--- I’d rather stay at home.3. --- Are you married ?--- Yes, I am.4. --- Can I get you something to drink?--- Yes, please. A coca-cola for me .5. --- How can I book a cheap hotel?---If I were you, I’d phone a travel agent .--- Great .2. --- What would you like to have?--- An orange juice, please .3. --- When did you visit Japan (来源:淘豆网[/p-4833154.html])?--- Two years ago.4. --- What time will the next train leave?--- At 8.19.5. --- What are you going to do tomorrow morning?--- I’m playing tennis with some friends .1.--- Your friend Sally phoned you this afternoon.--- What did she say?2.--- Have you ever tried sailing?--- No. I’d like to try.3.--- What are you going to do this evening?--- I’m going to meet some friends.4.--- Is there a bank near here?--- Yes. There is one just down the road.5.--- W(来源:淘豆网[/p-4833154.html])hat time will the next train leave?--- At 8.19.6.--- Where did you go in China?--- I went to Xi’an and Guilin.7.--- Have you been to America?--- Yes. I went there last year .8.--- Why do e to live in China ?--- Because I got a job here.9.--- What’s your job ?--- I’m a journalist.10. --- Are you ready to order?--- Yes. I’ll have a steak, please .11. --- When did he go to America ?--- Two years ago.12.--- Are you married ?---Yes, I am.13. --- What did(来源:淘豆网[/p-4833154.html]) you think of the film?--- I thought it was really great .14. --- Are you ready to order?--- Yes. I’ll have a chicken salad please .15. --- Are you ready to order ?--- Ice cream for me please.16. --- Are you ready to order?---Could I have a glass of wine please?17. --- Why don’t we go to a restaurant?---Great .18. --- Shall we see a film tonight?--- I’d rather not, I’m quite tired .19. --- How about drinking some coffee?--- I’d prefer to drink some (来源:淘豆网[/p-4833154.html])tea .20. --- Would you like to go to the cinema this evening?--- Yes, that’s a good idea .第二部分词汇与结构6. A: What did you have for breakfast?B: Coffee and toast.7. l began to learn French when he was 11.8. John enjoys jogging while his brother prefers togo skiing.9. A: Would you like to go to the cinema with me?B: I’d rather stay at home.10.There wasn’t anybody in the house when she gothome.11.A: Which picture do you like?B: I think the big one is bette(来源:淘豆网[/p-4833154.html])r.12.I’m tired. I haven’t got enough energy (精力)togo to the gym today.13. She told the children not to make a noise.14. Neither of her brothers came to the wedding. Theydon’t like her new husband.15. John didn’t turn up until the meeting had finished.16. My plant died. I should have watered (浇水)it.17.The gifts he brought from Britain were sent out lastweek.18.Sorry, I’m not free this evening. I’mhaving dinner with Mike.19. I saw him reading a book i(来源:淘豆网[/p-4833154.html])n his office wheneveryone was looking for him.20. He said that he would try his best to help me.21.We’re going on holiday in the autumn this year.22.He said he hadn’t got enough money.23.He used to shout at me when I was a child.24. He asked the waiter for a glass of water.25. A: What a nice day!B: Yes. Let’s go camping, shall we ?6. Stop ! That fire is dangerous.7. Her article is the best in her class.8.When I saw him, I asked, him for some money.9(来源:淘豆网[/p-4833154.html]). She didn’t answer my phone call yesterday.10.Table tennis is the most popular sport in thiscountry.11.Mary would like to buy the handbag, which is verybeautiful but also rather expensive.12. My brother who lives in America is visiting nextweek.13. A: Could I see the manager now?B: I’m sorry you can’t. He has gone to Hong Kong.14.I have no idea where the cat went. She could havegone anywhere.15. If I were you, I would buy a house at the seaside.16.(来源:淘豆网[/p-4833154.html])A: Where does Mark get his hair cut? B: He cutsit himself .17. A: Would you like to go to the cinema with me?B: I’d rather stay at home.18. If it rains tomorrow, we’ll go to the cinema.19. It’s quite fine today. Would you like to playbasketball with me?20.Tianjin is a two-hour journey from Beijing.21. John didn’t turn up until the meeting finished.22.We’re going to either to France or Spain next year.23. In spite of the rain, they went to work as usual.24.I didn’t go anywhere in the summer.25. With his help, you will have nothing to worryabout.6.Today is too busy. Let’s discuss it some time nextweek.7.A: I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.B: Oh, not at all, I have been here only a fewminutes.8.His grandfather is very healthy. He neither,drinks nor smokes.9.As she was reading the newspaper, Granny fellasleep.10.The book was rather expensive, but I bought itanyway .11.The buses, which were full of people, couldn’t govery fast.12.I have no idea who stole his wallet. It could havebeen anyone.13.Mary said she had been to all over the world.14.Mary’s father is very pleased with her.15.You’d better have your hair cut before going toyour friend’s wedding.16.He stopped watching TV when the dinner wasready.17.Nice weather, isn’t it ?18.Mike offered to help and so did John.19.Mary told Little Tom not to spend all the money.20.A: Have you finished your homework?B: No, I haven’t..21.He used to work very hard when he was young.22.He has just gone out.23.We enjoy swimming very much, because it is goodto our health.24.March the 8this Women’s Day.25.A concert will be held in the school hall at 4 pmon Tuesday.6.Sally is looking for a new job. She has been boredwith her job as a secretary.7. A: Have you seen my glasses?B: Yes, I saw them on your bed a minute ago.8.An application form will be sent to you on request .9.I was watching TV when the telephone rang.10.They named the island after its discoverer.11.Could you please tell us what kind of work inwhich you have got experience?12.You can remember what you do if you keep adiary .13.This morning I had my finger cut when I waspreparing breakfast.14.A:Thank you for lending me your dictionary.B: You’re e. But could you give it back to metomorrow?15.He is really good man, isn’t he ?16.I’m going to buy Mary a birthday gift. Do you haveanything special in mind?17.My father told me about his trip to Xin Jiang.18.I’ve always enjoyed swimming .19.We used to ride bicycles to go to work.20.Don’t disturb him. He is writing a letter now.21.A car hit her when she was walking across the road.22.A: Have you typed the letter for me?B: Yes, I have. .23.We haven’t seen such a beautiful film for the pastfour years .24.My parents have never been to the Great Wall.25. Shirley was writing a book about China last yearbut I don’t know whether she has finished it.6. The boys got up very late this morning. Theywatched too much TV last night.7.They decided to leave next Friday.8.They named the island after its discoverer.9.The child speaks fluent French.10.A car hit her when she was walking across the road.11.I was walking along the street when he shouted atme.12.He bought two books. So did I.13.The buses, which were full of people, couldn’tgo very fast.14.Tomorrow is my mother’s birthday. I want to buysomething special for her.15.He is really good man, isn’t he ?16. He stopped watching TV when the dinner wasready.17.The children are enjoying themselves at the party.18.I don’t know where the key is, but I suppose I couldhave left it at home.19.Mary said she had been to all over the world.20.I play table tennis quite well, but I haven’t had timeto play since the New Year.21.We used to ride bicycles to go to work.22.This morning I had my finger cut when I waspreparing breakfast.23.This jacket is not big enough for me. I need abigger size.24.A: I didn’t have time for lunch today.B: I didn’t either .25.Mother told Little Tom not to spend all the money.词汇与结构 Vocabulary and Structure1.The house was made of wood.2.You can remember what you do if you keep a diary .3.An application form will be sent to you on request .4.The book was rather expensive, but I bought it anyway .5.He failed in spite of all his efforts.6.Theydecided to leave next Friday.7.Don’t disturb him. He is writing a letter now.8.The boys gotupvery late this morning. They watched toomuch TV last night.9.Is the supermarketonthe right or left?10.Mary’s father is very pleased with her.11.The child speaks fluent French.12.Tom helped her mother with the cooking.13.Could you tell me how to improve my English?14.This idea hit me when I woke up this morning.15.Today is too busy. Let’s discuss it some timenextweek.16.You should be more patient with your children.17.They named the island after its discoverer.18.Sally is looking for a new job. She has been bored withher job as a secretary.19. I was on my way to school when I saw the accident.20.You won’t get better if you don’t give up smoking.21.She goes jogging every morning.22.A: Thank you for lending me your dictionary.B: You’re e. But could you give it back to metomorrow?23.He is a good friend of ours .24.I’m going to buy Mary a birthday gift. Do you haveanything special in mind?25.I don’t know how to explain it.26. Neither her mother nor she was at home when the thiefcame in.27.He bought two books.So did I.28.This red bicycle is his and that blue one is Tom’s .29.Tomorrow is my mother’s birthday. I want to buysomething special for her.30.A:Who is at the door?B: It must be our new neighbour, Mrs Jones.31.It’s very easy to clean up the room. Anyone can do it.32. Which of these books are yours?33.You’d better stop talking . We’re listening to thenews.34.We built the house ourselves . Nobody helped us.35.Can Mary express herself in Chinese?36.Let’s go to the Great Wall by bike, shall we ?37. Have you ever seen a tiger?38.You’re driving too fast , slow down!39.Is it difficult to learn to doTai Chi?40. If I don’t have to work late on Friday, I might godancing with friends.41. A:Have you had your breakfast?B:No, I haven’t had it yet .42.I’ve always enjoyed swimming .43.My aunt was angry with her family and went away byherself .44.She can hardly wait to hear the news, can she ?45.A: Have you ever seen the film The Day AfterTomorrow?B: No, I haven’t..46.A: Have you typed the letter for me?B: Yes, I have..47.He stopped watching TV when the dinner was ready.48.The children are enjoying themselves at the party.49.I don’t know where the key is, but I suppose I couldhave left it at home.50.A:I haven’t eaten all day.B:You must be very hungry.51.A: Have you finished your homework?B:No, I haven’t..52. After they finished playing football, they went for adrink in a pub.53.Be careful! Don’t cut yourself with the knife.54.I have no idea who stole his wallet. It could have beenanyone.55.A: Have you sent the fax to the travel agent?B:Yes, I have .56. She went to town last week.57.The film wasso boring that I fell asleep in the cinema.58.Mike offered to help and so did John.59.Where’s today’s newspaper?60.I didn’t buy the book because I didn’t have any moneyon me.16. On her way to the office, she stopped to buy anewspaper.16. Tomorrow is my mother's birthday. I want to buysomething special for her.18. Jack used to take a walk after supper when the weatherwas fine.19. He is a doctor, so is his wife.20. Learning English well isn't easy but __ I like it verymuch.21. I was watching TV when _ the telephone rang.22. She won't leave_ until _ her e back.23. A: Have you seen the film Life Without Steve?B: No, I haven't seen it yet l24. Do you know the people who came here this morning?25. If I had a lot of money, I would buy a boat.16.Did you get Up early this morning?17.Someone stole his camera while he is lying On thebeach.18. The baby is named aher the nurse who was lookingafter her.19.Afterthey hnished playing football,theywent foradrink ina pub.20 . She will have the curtain( 窗帘) e.21,Shall we fix a“me for our next meeting?22I have no idea who st01e his wallet.It could have beenanyone.23.I have been 1iving here foralmost 20 years.24.Da Uan is east Of Beiing,on thecoast.25.He was taken to the hospital after the accident.16. He went out with his friends last weekend.17. I’m going to buy Mary a birthday gilt. Do you have.anything special in mind?18. The police arrived quickly, but it was too late.19. A:How aboutanother piece of chicken, Sally?B: No, thanks. It was delici0t~s, but Um really full.20. If I don't have to work lat& on Friday, I might godancing with friends. .21. I~ve always enjoyed. swimming22. Tell her I'll pick up the airline tickets tomorrow.23. He was interviewed by different people in pany. .24. A: I haven't sat down all day. MustB: You be very tired.25. I've lived in Chongqing for twenty years.阅读理解 2:选择26. My grandfather used to work very hard .27. He was easy to get angry when he came home.28. When I was a child, I was afraid of him .29. Doctors asked him to stop working after he had astroke.30. When he died, he was a happy man .26. What does ‘nose to the grindstone’ mean here? Itmeans working very hard.27. How has Shanghai changed according to Xiaoyan?There are more buildings and cars.28. What is Xiaoyan’s family doing for her? They letXiaoyan live with them.29. Is it possible that Xiaoyan can buy her own flat? Why?Yes. Because she’s got a higher pay.30. What will Tim probably do next month? He e and talk about ICT with Xiaoyan’scolleagues.26. Mike now lives in London .27. Mike got up late every morning.28.25 years later, Mike still islate as in the past .29. As boys both of them liked riding bicycles .30. They walked 5 miles back home because they weredrunk .26. What does the letter-writer want to do at Christmas?He wants to visit his parents who live quite far away27. How many miles will the letter-writer travel to go e back from Cornwall? 1000 miles.28. Why doesn’t the letter-writer get on well with his boss?His boss heard the letter-writer and others say very badthings about him.29. What does Vicky advise the letter-writer to do? Toapologize to his boss for what he has done.30. What does Vicky think the letter-writer’s boss will doafter he hears the explanation (解释)? He will probably bevery happy to give the letter-writer a longer holiday.26. My grandfather used to work very hard .27. He was easy to get angry when he came home.28. When I was a child, I was afraid of him .29. Doctors asked him to stop working after he had astroke.30. When he died, he was a happy man .1. They’ll load the van after Dave has picked it up .2. They’ll stay in a hotel for one night .3. Mary will get to the hotel before 6 pm .4.They’ll stay at the hotel on Friday night.5. Dave and Paul can meet Mary at the hotel if they arrivebefore 7.1. When will Xiaoyan leave England? 10 days later.2. Where will Xiaoyan live after moving out? She willstay in her friends’ place.3. What will happen to Franco’s flat when Xiaoyan andMary move out? It will be rented to other people.4. Why does Xiaoyan need another suitcase? She has gotmore things than she came with.5. What would Xiaoyan most possibly do when she seesher friend Sharon? To talk about what happened to themrecently.1. My grandfather used to work very hard .2. He was easy to get angry when he came home.3. When I was a child, I was afraid of him .4. Doctors asked him to stop working after he had astroke.5. When he died, he was a happy man .1. What does 'nose to the grindstone' mean here? It meansworking very hard.2. How has Shanghai changed according toXiaoyan?There are more buildings and ears.3. What is Xiaoyan's family doing for her?A. They letXiao yan live with them.4. Is it possible that Xiaoyan can buy her own flat?Why?BYes. Because she's got a higher pay.5. What will Tim probably do next month?. He e and talk about ICT with1. The owner of the guesthouse is/are Ron and Ann .2. The guesthouse is near to the city center.3. Guests can make tea in their room.4. The guesthouse is peaceful and quiet .5. People are not allowed to smoke in the guesthouse.1. What does the letter-writer want to do at Christmas? Hewants to visit his parents who live quite far away.2. How many miles will the letter-writer travel to go e back from Cornwall? C. 1000 miles.3. Why doesn't the letter-writer get on well with his boss?His boss heard the letter-writer and others say very badthings about him.4. What does Vicky advise the letter-writer to do?. Toapologize to his boss for what he (the letter-writer) hasdone.5. What does Vicky think the letter-writer's boss will doafter he hears the explanation He will probably be veryhappy to give the letter-writer a longer holiday.阅读理解 331. Linda was late for the interview because she got uptoo late. Doesn’t say.32. Wilson left the office to meet Linda. Wrong.33. Linda went into Wilson’s office by herself. Wrong.34. Linda was experienced in radio and television work.Wrong.35. Linda was surprised she could get the job. Right.31. Linda was late for the interview because she got uptoo late. Doesn’t say.32.Wilson left the office to meet Linda. Wrong.33. Linda went into Wilson’s office by herself. Wrong.34. Linda was experienced in radio and television work.Wrong.35. Linda was surprised she could get the job. Right.31. Mr Spinney is an actor. Right.32. He started making puppets when he was eight.Wrong33. Sesame Street is popular in America and othercountries. Right.34. Mr Spinney has got a lot of money playing the partof Big Bird. Doesn’t say.35. The child knows that Big Bird is actually played byan actor. Wrong.31.The office hour is from 10.30 to 3 on Sunday. Wrong32.The office provides information about where to eat.Right33.There is a tour guide on the bus who tells you about theplaces of interest. Doesn’t say34.You are not allowed to get off the bus before the tourends. Wrong35.This is a telephone message. Right31.Charlotte came from a rich family. Doesn’t say32. The Bronte children started to write in 1826. Right33. Charlotte stopped teaching because she did not likeit. Wrong34. The first novel Charlotte wrote was the best of allthe children. Wrong35. The novel Jane Eyre was a big ess. Right1. Mrs Black’s doctor didn’t know what was wrong withher skin. Right.2. The hospital sent Mrs Black the test results. . Wrong.3. Mrs Black took the piece of paper with her to the party. .Wrong.4. Mr Black usually does the shopping for the family. .Doesn’t say.5. Mr Black thought his wife needed the things written onthe paper. . Right.1.Tom passed the shop by bus.. Wrong.2. Tom stopped in front of the shop to look at the shoes heliked.. Right.3. The pair of shoes were too expensive for Tom and hismother.. Right.4. The boy sitting in the wheel chair had no legs.. Wrong5. Tom went home to tell his mother about what hadhappened.. Doesn’t say.1. The writer has his hair cut every month. .Right.2. They got to know each other only a few months ago.B.Wrong.3. Every year the barber goes to some cities or villages inFrance..Right.4. The barber is not very old but he has tried many strangefood and drinks.. Wrong.5. The barber lived in France when he was young.C.Doesn’t say.1. Sarah Peters received her secondary education (中学教育) in Brighton. . Wrong.2. She studied Marketing in London Business College.Right.3. She got her first job in 1993.. Wrong.4. She got on well with people working in the pany in London. Doesn’t say.5. She wrote books about how to be a good mother and amarketing expert. Wrong.1. Mr John Smith usually spends his holidays outside thecountry.. Right..2. Mr John Smith was paid by pany to go to thesummer school.. Doesn't say.3. A lot of American adults go to summer schools nowbecause they had little education before. Wrong. .4. One of the reasons people take adult education is tomake a better living. Right.5. Some ofthe courses are offered by large universities.Right..第四部分翻译36.A: Do you ever do any exercise?B: I used to play tennis ,(我以前一直打网球,)but Ihaven’t lately.37.She’s your girlfriend, isn’t she ?(是不是)38.They said they didn’t know where the books were .(他们不知道书在哪儿)39.puter is not working. I need to have itrepaired .(让人帮我修一修。)40. er is one of the most dangerous sports (最危险的体育活动) in the world.36. When I see her, I’ll tell her about her brother(我会告诉她有关她弟弟的事情).37. We’ve known each other (我们就互相认识了)since we went to school.38. He didn’t use to smoke(过去不常吸烟), but he doesnow.39. I didn’t get up (才起床) until 11 this morning.40. This T-shirt is mine and that one’s /one is yours(那件是你的).36.I’m late, aren’t I (是不是)?37. I used to like singing(我曾经很喜欢唱歌), but Idon’t sing anymore.38.Because it was late (因为时间晚了), we didn’t goto the film.39.The wall can be either blue or red (或是蓝色,或是红色).40.I would buy a car (我就会买一辆车)if I won thelottery.36.A: Are you getting on well with your classmates??(你和你的同学关系好吗?)B: Yes, very well. We are like a family.37.Let’s go and watch a football game, shall we ?(好吗?)38.She said she used to live here .(她曾经住在这里)39.A: Shall we go out for a drink, Mary?B: I’m afraid I can’t, Bill. I’m having my TV repairednow .(我正在让人帮我修电视呢。)40.Harry Potter is the film I like best (我最喜欢的).36. A: Would you like to order now?B: I’d like a salad, please . (我要份沙拉。)37.A: Where is Richard?B: He is over there. He is wearing a red T-shirt . (他穿着一件红色的 T 恤衫。)38.A: Shall we have something to eat (吃点儿东西好吗) before we watch the film?B: Sounds great. I know a very nice restaurant close to thecinema.39.A: I can’t find my bag. Have you seen it?B: No. You must have put it (一定是把它放在) behindthe door.40.A: How shall I get to the post office?B: You can go there either by bus or by subway(可以坐公共汽车,也可以坐地铁)1.A: Did you use to get on (well) with your brother? (你曾经和你哥哥/弟弟关系处得好吗?)B:Not too well. We used to fight a lot.2.A: Do you ever do any exercise?B: I used to swim ,(我以前一直游泳,)but I haven’t lately.3.You’ll be here tomorrow, won’t you ?(是不是)4.She looks like her mother, doesn’t she (是不是)?5.There’s enough salad, isn’t there? (是不是)6.He asked me if I’d(would) like a cup of tea . (我是否想喝一杯茶)7.They said they didn’t know where the books were.(他们不知道书在哪儿)8.A: Shall we go out for a drink, Mary?B: I’m afraid I can’t, Bill. I’m having the TV repairednow .(我正在让人帮我修电视呢。)9.Peter, you need to have your hair cut . (该理发了)10. I’ve had the website changed .(我已经请人修改了网站。) Now it’s much better.11. Which isthe best football team(最好的足球队) in theworld?12. er is one of the most dangerous sports(最危险的体育活动) in the world.13.If my brother calls, tell him to meet me at six . (告诉他六点钟和我见面。)14. A: What shall we do this evening?B:Let’s go out for a meal / Let’s eat out . (我们出去吃顿饭吧。)15.A: John didn’e to the party yesterday. Where didhe go?B: He could have gone (可能去) to visit his parents inBath.16.A: I put a folder here. Where is it now?B: I don’t know. There isn’t any folder here. You musthave put it (一定是把它放在) somewhere else.17.A: Who is playing the Irish music?B: It must be Dave.A: No, it can’t be him (不可能是他) . It must be Paul,who is really keen on Irish music.18. A: Would you like to order now?B:Salad for me, please/ I’d like a salad, please(我要份沙拉。).19. A: Where is Jack?B: He is over there.He is in blue jeans . (穿蓝色牛仔裤的。)20.A: We have plenty of time before the film. We couldhave something to eat (可以吃点儿东西) after the o to a pub.B: Sounds great.51. Your hair is too long. You need to have it cut 。(理发了)52. I'm very hungry now. I want to buy something to eat 。(一些吃的东西)53. He asked me if I would like a cup of tea . (我是否想喝一杯茶)54. Mr Hilton is not good at sports. _ Neither are hischildren _. (他的孩子也不擅长体育)55. The room, which is in a mess, (乱七八糟的)needs tobe cleared up immediately.51.A:Would you 1ike to go to the cinema?B:hisverycoldoutside. I’d like to (我宁愿)stayathome.52. A:Would you like the silk shirt or the cotton one?B: Either will do(哪个都行)53. She asked whether she could have a cup of tea (她是否能喝一杯茶)54. Looking after children (照顾小孩)can be very tiring.英译汉。41. Although it is very enjoyable, the film is too long. 虽然这部电影非常令人愉快,但是太长了。42. Sandy is wearing a long, black, silk dress. 桑迪穿了条黑色的长丝裙。43. I need to be at the airport by 6.00 o’clock. 我得在六点前到达机场。44. I must have left the camera in a shop. 我一定是把相机丢在那家商店里了。45. The accounts, which are in a bit of a mess, have tobe ready for next month. 帐目现在有点乱,必须要在下个月清理好。41.I didn’t have breakfast this morning. 今天早上我没有吃早饭42.The flat was in a bit of mess. 房子里有点乱。43.We needed to have the website redesigned. 我们需要重新设计网站。44.I’ve asked John to check puter. 我已经让约翰去检查计算机了45. It would be great to see you again. 能再见到你那该多好啊。41.He got on well with his sister. 他和他的姐姐(妹妹)相处得很好。42. He pointed out that she needed a better violin. 他指出她需要一把更好点儿的提琴。43. They walked slowly along the road. 他们沿着那条路慢慢地走着。44. She borrowed the book and gave it back on Monday.她借了那本书,后来星期一把书还了.45. I’m in a meeting until 1.00. 我开会开到一点钟。41. We have enough money to improve the website. 我们有足够的钱改进网站。42. Do you take after your mother or father? 你像你的母亲或父亲吗?43. I have to move out of my room on Friday becauseFranco has got another tenant. 我周五得从房子里搬出来,因为佛朗哥又招了一位房客。44. One of the biggest sporting events in the world is theOlympic Games. 奥运会是世界上规模最大的体育赛事之一。45. It would be great to see you to catch up on all ournews. 到时见了面咱们把这些日子发生的事聊一聊,会多开心啊。42. Polly(波莉)is worried about her lack of experience.42. 波莉担心自己缺乏经验。43. I need to be at the airport by 6.00 o’clock. 我得在六点前到达机场。44. I’ve got the same sense of humour as my mum. 我和我妈妈一样,有幽默感。45. While she was waiting, her phone rang. 她正在等待的时候,电话铃响了。翻译:英译汉1.I didn’t get up until 11.30 this morning. 1.我今天上午十一点半才起床。2.Football is the most popular sport in the world. 2.足球是世界上最流行的体育运动。3. I need to be at the airport by 6.00 o’clock. 3.我得在六点前到达机场。4. I’ve never been to Greece, and I’d love to go there. 4.我从没去过希腊,我很想去那儿。5. We’ve got enough money to hire extra staff. 5.我们有足够的钱额外雇用员工。1.They lived in a village north of London. 1.他们住在伦敦北边的一个村子里。2. I’ve played table tennis a lot, but I’ve never tried tennis.2.我乒乓球打得很多,网球却从未打过。3. I must have left the camera in the shop. 3.我一定是将相机丢在了商店里。4. Polly(波莉)is worried about her lack of experience. 4.波莉担心自己缺乏经验。5. If I won the lottery, I’d buy a flat. 5.如果我中了彩票,我就买一套公寓。1. The hotel is surrounded by fields and woods. 1.饭店四周田野树林环绕。2. The bride was dressed in a long white dress. 2.新娘穿着白色的长裙。3. The window was smashed and the lock on the frontdoor is broken. 3.窗户给砸了,前门的锁也被弄坏了。4.My dad used to be a farmer and so did my grandfather. 4.我爸爸从前是农夫,我爷爷也是。5. It would be great to see you to catch up on all our news.5.到时见了面咱们把这些日子发生的事好好聊一聊,会多开心啊。1. He came across an old violin at his aunt’s house. 1. 他在他姑(姨)妈家偶然发现了一把旧提琴。2. I must get some slides made. 2. 我必须(让人)做一些幻灯片。3. I’ve got the same sense of humour as my mum. 3. 我和我妈妈一样,有幽默感。4. While she was waiting, her phone rang. 4. 她正在等待的时候,电话铃响了。5. The new suitcase which Xiaoyan(晓燕)got yesterdayis full already. 5. 晓燕昨天新买的箱子已经装满了。请您删除一下内容,O(∩_∩)O 谢谢!!!【China's 10must-see animations】The Chinese animationindustry has seen considerable growth in the lastseveral years. It went through a golden age in the late1970s and 1980s when essively brilliantanimation work was produced. Here are 10 must-seeclassics from China's animation outpouring that arenot to be missed. Let's recall these colorful imagesthat brought the country great joy. CalabashBrothers Calabash Brothers (Chinese: 葫芦娃)is a Chinese animation TV series producedby Shanghai Animation Film Studio. In the1980s the series was one of the most popularanimations in China. It was released at a pointwhen the Chinese animation industry was in arelatively downed pared to the rest of munity. Still, the series wastranslated into 7 differentlanguages. The episodes wereproduced with a vast amountof paper-cut animations.Black Cat Detective BlackCat Detective (Chinese: 黑猫警长) is a Chinese animationtelevision series produced bythe Shanghai Animation FilmStudio. It is sometimes known as Mr. Black. Theseries was originally aired from 1984 to 1987. In June2006, a rebroadcasting of the original series wasannounced. Critics bemoan the series' violence, andlack of suitability for children's education. Proponentsof the show claim that it is merely for entertainment.Effendi &Effendi&, meaning sir and teacher inTurkish, is the respectful name for people who ownwisdom and knowledge. The hero's real name wasNasreddin. He was wise and witty and, moreimportantly, he had the courage to resist theexploitation of noblemen. He was also full passion and tried his best to help poor people.Adventure of Shuke and Beita【舒克与贝塔】Adventure of Shuke and Beita (Chinese: 舒克和贝塔)is a classic animation by Zheng Yuanjie, who isknown as King of Fairy Tales in China. Shuke andBeita are two mice who don't want to steal food likeother mice. Shuke became a pilot and Beita becamea tank driver, and the pair met accidentally andbecame good friends. Then they befriended a boynamed Pipilu. With the help of PiPilu, theyco-founded an airline named Shuke Beita Airlines tohelp other animals. Although there are only 13episodes in this series, the content is pactand attractive. The animation shows thepreciousness of friendship and how people should bebrave when facing difficulties. Even adults recallingthis animation today can still feel touched by somescenes. Secrets of the Heavenly BookSecrets of the Heavenly Book, (Chinese: 天书奇谈) also referred to as &Legend of the Sealed Book&or &Tales about the Heavenly Book&, was released in1983. The film was produced with rigorousdubbing and bination of music and vividanimations. The story is based on the classicliterature &Ping Yao Zhuan&, meaning &TheSuppression of the Demons& by Feng Menglong.Yuangong, the deacon, opened the shrine andexposed the holy book to the human world. Hecarved the book's contents on the stone wall of awhite cloud cave in the mountains. He was thenpunished with guarding the book for life by the jadeemperor for breaking heaven's law. In order to passthis holy book to human beings, he would have to getby the antagonist fox. The whole animation ischaracterized by charming Chinese painting,including pavilions, ancient architecture, ripplingstreams and crowded markets, which fullydemonstrate the unique beauty of China's naturalscenery. Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf【喜洋洋与灰太狼】 Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf(Chinese:喜羊羊与灰太狼) is a Chinese animatedtelevision series. The show is about a group of goatsliving on the Green Pasture, and the story revolvesaround a clumsy wolf who wants to eat them. It isa popular domestic animation series and has beenadapted into movies. Nezha Conquers the DragonKing(Chinese: 哪吒闹海) is an outstandinganimation issued by the Ministry of Culture in 1979and is based on an episode from the Chinesemythological novel &Fengshen Yanyi&. A mothergave birth to a ball of flesh shaped like a lotus bud.The father, Li Jing, chopped open theball, and beautiful boy, Nezha, sprungout. One day, when Nezha was sevenyears old, he went to the nearbyseashore for a swim and killed the thirdson of the Dragon King who waspersecuting local residents. The story primarilyrevolves around the Dragon King's feud with Nezhaover his son's death. Through bravery and wit, Nezhafinally broke into the underwaterpalace and essfully defeatedhim. The film shows variouskinds of attractive sceneries andthe traditional culture of China,such as spectacular mountains,elegant sea waves and exquisiteancient Chinese clothes. It hasreceived a variety of awards.Havoc in Heaven The story of Havoc in Heaven(Chinese: 大闹天宫)is based on the earliestchapters of the classic story Journey to the West.The main character is Sun Wukong, aka the MonkeyKing, who rebels against the Jade Emperor ofheaven. The stylized animation and drums andpercussion paniment used in this film areheavily influenced by Beijing Opera traditions. Thename of the movie became a colloquialism in theChinese language to describe someone making amess. Regardless that it was an animated film, it stillbecame one of the most influential films in all of Asia.Countless cartoon adaptations that followed havereused the same classic story Journey to the West,yet many consider this 1964 iteration to be the mostoriginal, fitting and memorable, The GoldenMonkey Defeats a Demon【金猴降妖】 TheGolden Monkey Defeats a Demon (Chinese: 金猴降妖), also referred as &The Monkey King Conquers theDemon&, is adapted from chapters of the Chineseclassics &Journey to the West,& or &Monkey& in theWestern world. The five-episode animation seriestells the story of Monkey King Sun Wukong, whofollowed Monk Xuan Zang's trip to the West to takethe Buddhistic sutra. They met a white bone evil, andthe evil transformed human appearances three timesto seduce the monk. Twice Monkey King recognizedit and brought it down. The monk was unable torecognize the monster and expelled Sun Wukong.Xuan Zang was then captured by the monster.Fortunately Bajie, another apprentice of Xuan Zang,escaped and persuaded the Monkey King erescue the monk. Finally, Sun kills the evil and savesXuan Zang. The outstanding animation hasreceived a variety of awards, including the 6thHundred Flowers Festival Award and the ChicagoInternational Children's Film Festival Award in 1989.McDull【麦兜】 McDull is a cartoon pig characterthat was created in Hong Kong by Alice Mak andBrian Tse. Although McDull made his firstappearances as a supporting character in the ics, McDull has since e a central characterin his own right, attracting a huge following in HongKong. The first McDull movie McMug Story My Lifeas McDull documented his life and the relationshipbetween him and his mother.The McMug Story MyLife as McDull is also being translated into Frenchand shown in France. In this version, Mak Bing is themother of McDull, not his father..播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2014电大《开放英语2》期末复习专科考试必备小抄.doc
文档介绍:
2014电大《开放英语2》期末复习专科考试必备小抄 电大开放英语 2 期末复习考试小抄第一部分交际用语1.--- How was the weather?--- It was really nice .2. --- What does he look like?--- He is tall and thin .3. ---Can I help you?--- Yes, please .4. --- Do you like your job?--- Yes. I find it very interesting ...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语故事复述 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信