用英语写作常用句型,谢谢

怎么做意大利面。用英文写。谢谢_百度知道
怎么做意大利面。用英文写。谢谢
提问者采纳
sausage 65g,切成片, salad
oil right amount, cowpea 3 0g, persimmon pepper 30g, the raw material which does well has poured into in the pot the 2nd step fries. 3. In the pot puts the oil heats up,
onion cuts the filament,葱头切细丝, the sausage
slivers the slanting block, eggplant
80g,大蒜65g,香肠65g。  3.锅中放油加热,柿子椒30g  细面条480g:20 into 3cm long,豆角3  0g,西红柿65g。  [ Raw material ] thin noodles 480g. The noodles cooked tomatoes into pieces,大蒜切碎,茄子80g, the persimmon pepper, cuts Large expanse of, garlic 65g. 2. The eggplant, the earthen mound compares thousand
islands sauces 80g [ manufacture process ] 1、柿子椒,葱头65g,西红柿切成块,色拉油适量, onion 65g,香肠切成斜块, good-cheuk 9,焯好的豆角切成3cm长。  2.茄子, tomato 65g, the garlic cuts to pieces,把第2步骤已弄好的原料倒入锅中炒,丘比千岛酱80g  【制作过程】  1.把面条煮熟. 4. Mixes it with the earthen mound compares thousand islands
sauces modulates。  4.将其混和用丘比千岛酱调制
提问者评价
其他类似问题
做意大利面的相关知识
其他1条回答
How to cook spaghetti
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“谢谢关注”用英语怎么说?
“谢谢关注”用英语怎么说?
09-04-06 & 发布
key attention 或者key pays attention to
请登录后再发表评论!
有很多种讲法:THANKS FOR WATCHINGTHANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTIONTHANKS FOR BEING WITH ME
请登录后再发表评论!
Thank you concerned about the
请登录后再发表评论!
Thanks for concern.
请登录后再发表评论!
谢谢关注Thank you, concern UPDATE本人已经找到工作了 UPDATE I have found work 谢谢关注 Thank you concern.
请登录后再发表评论!
谢谢关注:Thanks for attention.
请登录后再发表评论!
Thanks you to pay attention to
请登录后再发表评论!
谢谢关注,我是直接放在扫描仪上扫的,当然纤毫皆现。Thanks for concern.I scanned it by scanner directly.So it's so clear.
请登录后再发表评论!
thanks for your attention
请登录后再发表评论!
俗语有云:工欲善其事,必先利其器。利用电脑、网络学英语是个很好的方法,现在互联网上有很多英语资源可供学习的。这么多的方法中,我想推荐一种叫看电影学英语的方法。这是目前最科学并且有效的方法。&&&&看电影学英语是一个入门门槛很低,但是最后可以使你的英语听说达到一个很高水平的英语学习方法。婴儿学习语言的时候是零门槛的,但是我们现在都有一口流利的母语,可以清楚的向周围的人表达我们的意思。&&&&&电影是文化的载体,它以直观的方式通过动人的故事把另一个语言世界的价值观和思维方式展现给你。了解英语世界的思维习惯,拥有大量句子和词汇,在用英语交流的时候自然能够游刃有余。&&&&&当只给出一行含有一个陌生名词的文字让你理解时,你很难去猜测它的意思。但是如果给你配上一个画面,那么你猜测出它意思的几率就大大增加。这是电影学习的一个重要优势,剧情、画面都在帮助你更轻松简单的理解语言和文字的意思,在理解的基础上,人物生动的表演和富有感情的声音让你对那些句子和词汇印象深刻!&&&&看电影学英语时坚持以下四个原则:&&&&&1、融入原则:不要把自己看成旁观者,而要是当成局内人看待,要与角色同呼吸、共命运,产生场景感觉。&2、突破原则:关键在于模仿,模仿不能离开背诵,熟练直到能脱口而出。&3、扩展原则:首先要在词汇和句式层面上扩展;其次是在此基础上,“泛看”电影,电影题材可以不受很大限制,但每部影片都至少要看三遍以上。&4、挖掘原则:此时不能仅限于看懂表面意思,而是要透过现象看本质,去挖掘语言背后深刻的文化内涵,变被动为主动,以此达到听说的最高境界。最后再配合专门针对看电影学英语的学习软件,如能飞英语学习软件,对复读的操控功能比较强大,还有能录音,模仿等一些强大功能,对英语的获得比较有帮助,而且大大的提升学习的效率。学习是学无只景的,英语学习也是一样。英语作为一门语言,交流是最重要的,学习英语应该像学母语一样,先学听力口语,然后才是阅读和写。听力口语是基础。听力口语怎么样去学习,我们也可以参考母语我们是怎么学到的,小时候会说话是先听声音看图象,那就是声音和图象的结合,所以看电影学英语的方法是符合这个原理的,也被许多人证明了是最科学有效的学习方法。有了好的学习方法也要有好的学习工具来高效提升学习的效率,能飞英语学习软件是个专门针对看电影学英语的学习软件。跟样软件提示的学习步骤有目的的学习。
请登录后再发表评论!用英语写感谢信和道歉信。各一百字左右,谢谢~~~~_百度知道
用英语写感谢信和道歉信。各一百字左右,谢谢~~~~
谢谢,急用,本人英语不好。作业~~~~~
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
道歉信 Appology  Dear Mr. Please accept my apology for the delay. I realize the inconvenience our oversight must be causing you and will do everything possible to avoid any further delay. I have already given instructions for the wo Ms.  Faithfully yours, I am overwhelmed by the enthusiasm expressed by your business representatives on cooperation with China.  During the entire visit,  I am writing this letter to thank you for you warm hospitality accorded to me during myrecent visit to your beautiful country, we will send you a copy. Supplies are expected from the printers in two weeks and as soon as we receive them. I would also like to thank you for your interesting discussion with me which I have found very informative and useful. &#47,  We are sorry we cannot send you immediately the catalogue and price list for which you asked in your letter of March 10. I sincerely hope we could have more exchanges like this one when we would be able to continue our interesting discussion on possible ways to expand our trade relations and bring our business people together. With kind personal regards感谢信Dear Sir
没有内容要求吗?有的话,我再重新补充答案。感谢信Dear **(对方的名字),  I am writing to thank you for looking after me after that unfortunate accident the other day, when I was knocked off my bike by a taxi. If it had not been for your assistance in giving me first aid and taking me to a nearby hospital, I fear that the consequences might have been much more serious.  The doctor says that my broken leg is healing well. In addition, the taxi company has agreed to pay my hospital bills. Everyone agrees that it was your quick-witted response in that Emergency that has led to this satisfactory outcome.  Although nowadays many people talk about the need to be unselfish and to help others, we see very few people practicing what they preach. But you showed by your actions that you are an exception.  Yours sincerely,  ***(你的名字)道歉信Dear **(对方的名字),  I am looking forward to your visit. Just think, after all these years of writing to each other, we will finally have the chance to meet! However, I am sorry that I will not be able to meet you at the airport as soon as you arrive.  The reason is that your flight will arrive early in the morning, and the earliest I can get To the airport will be about an hour after you land. Please wait for me in the arrival lounge. You should be able to have breakfast there while you wait.  By the way, as we have never met I must tell you how to recognize me. I am of medium height and have a small moustache. In addition, I will be carrying a copy of the morning newspaper tucked under my left arm.  Looking forward to our meeting.  Yours sincerely,  ***(你的名字)
其他类似问题
道歉信的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢你用英语怎么说
沪江词库精选谢谢你用英语怎么说、用英语怎么说及英语单词怎么写、用谢谢你造句等信息
英文翻译: thank you
Thanks Nancy.
谢谢你,南希。
That’s it. Thank you for your help. Good-bye.
没错。谢谢你帮忙,再见。
Thank you for taking me home.
谢谢你送我回家。
Thank you for being my full-time, on-call, personal chauffeur from day one.
谢谢你从第一天起,就是我的专职私人司机,随叫随到。
&Oh, thank you daddy!&
"爸,谢谢你"
Thanks a lot, Mom.
谢谢你,妈妈。
I it is nice of you
谢谢你的好意
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你帮忙。
Thank you for your explanation .
谢谢你的解释。
Thank you for your courteous attention
谢谢你的关照
英文翻译推荐
2015谢谢你英文怎么写由沪江网提供。[xiè xie]
大家都在背:
1. The policeman smiled at her. "Pretty dog."— "Oh well, thank you."
警察冲她笑了笑,“这狗真漂亮。”——“哦,谢谢。”
来自柯林斯例句
2. Kemp got out of his car. "Just fill her up, thanks."
肯普下了车。“给它加满油,谢谢。”
来自柯林斯例句
3. "That's a nice dress," said Michael. "Thanks," she replied solemnly.
“那件衣服很好看,”迈克尔说。“谢谢,”她严肃地回答。
来自柯林斯例句
4. We know where we can get it, thank you very much.
我们知道在哪儿能买到,谢谢。
来自柯林斯例句
5. "How are your boys?" — "How nice of you to ask."
“你的几个儿子好么?”——“谢谢关心。”
来自柯林斯例句
1. Thank you
初中英语短语大全 ... 21.study English 学英语 22.thank you 谢谢 23.in China 在中国.
- 基于50218个网页
“谢谢”是汉语中表达感谢的常用词语。
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢的英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。