watashiwaa-noba sheets soft

Free Math worksheets, Free phonics worksheets, Math Games and Online activities and Quizzes
< provides free math worksheets, free math games, grammar quizzes, free phonics worksheets, and games. Worksheets and games are organized
by grades and topics. These printable math and phonics worksheets are auto generated.
If you are not a registered user
New Worksheets and Games
New worksheets, games, quizzes and themes
To turn off the Ads
Math Games
This math worksheets generator allows the users to configure settings to generate worksheets for their individual needs. Click the links and change any values if needed.
Physics Formulas
Recently Added Topics
New Quizzes, Timelines and Facts
Recently Added Quizzes
Recently Added Timelines
Animal Facts and Human Body Facts
Holidays Facts
Biomes Facts
Animals Facts
Countries Facts
US States Facts
Science Examples
Difference Between Terms
Phonics and Grammar Games and Quizzes
Phonics and Grammar Games and Quizzes
Teacher tools
Teacher Worksheets
Counting games
The counting game allows kids to choose their favorite icon to count and encourages them to play more by earning stars while playing.Be Koool Soft Gel Sheets for Kids |
JavaScript is disabled, please enable the JavaScript and refresh the page.
welcome: ||| $0.00
&&&&&&&&&Be Koool Soft Gel Sheets for Kids&4 ea
| &$4.99our price:&$3.99 save 20% ($1.00)in stockspecial offers &#187;product details-Tabreviews-Tabdirections-Tab&Immediate Cooling Relief from Fever DiscomfortLasts up to&8 hours Ready to use Heat dispensing cooling gel Safe to use with medication Doctor recommended for kids 4 sheets - Each 2& x 4.25&FeaturesBe Koool& gel sheets provide immediate cooling relief in a convenient disposable product.& They need no refrigeration and are portable, ready to use anywhere and anytime your child has fever discomfort. Gently adheres to children's foreheads. Be Koool& gel sheets are sized to fit children's foreheads and offer just the right amount of cooling to maximize children's comfort. Cooling effects of each sheet lasts up to&8 hours.& Since Be Koool& gels sheets are non-medicated, they are safe to use with medication.Whenever you feel the need for cooling relief.& Adheres and removes easily and painlessly.& Perfect for fidgety kids!Questions?706-226-1815Made in ChinaWarningsChoking hazard. Babies and young children should use this product only under constant, direct, adult supervision. Never allow the product to enter or block nose or mouth. ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONS: Store this product out of the reach of children Use only as directed. For external use only. If excessive redness, irritation, burning or discomfort of the skin develops, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately Do not apply to wounds or to irritated, damaged, sunburned or very sensitive skin The cooling gel sheet will not stick to skin if the skin is wet or if the gel sheet comes into contact with hair, eyebrows or clothing? 2014 Kobayashi Healthcare, LLCBe Koool Soft Gel Sheets for Kids, 4 ea&4.8(based on 33 reviews)5 Stars&(27)4 Stars&(5)3 Stars&(1)2 Stars&(0)1 Stars&(0)100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend.5 Stars&(27)4 Stars&(5)3 Stars&(1)2 Stars&(0)1 Stars&(0)ProsEffective&(17)Easy to use&(15)Safe&(13)Easy to administer&(4)No side effects&(4)ConsNo ConsBest UsesKeep in the medicine cabinet&(15)Emergency preparedness&(8)Quick fix&(8)Keep in the trunk&(3)Outdoor activities&(3)Reviewer Profile:Parent&(14), Medical professional&(5), CPR trained&(4), Novice first aid skills&(4)Primary use:Personal&(16)Most Liked Positive Review&BeKool for Migraines & HeadachesI usually use ice for my Migraines and other headaches. When I'm in the car or away from my house, ice isn't functional. The BeKool gel sheets are wonderful to have on hand...I usually use ice for my Migraines and other headaches. When I'm in the car or away from my house, ice isn't functional. The BeKool gel sheets are wonderful to have on hand because they have a nice cooling effect. It is not as good as ice, but it is a saving grace to have it when I'm in pain on-the-go. The kid size is perfect size for my head. I wished the cooling effect lasted longer than it does. It typically lasts 3-4 hrs for me. But, overall, I am extremely happy with this product. I will continue to keep my house and car stocked with it.VSMost Liked Negative Review&To smallLittle smallLittle smallReviewed by 33 customersSort byNewestOldestHighest ratingLowest ratingMost helpfulLeast helpfulDisplaying reviews 1-10&5.0
ProsEasy To AdministerEffectiveNo Side EffectsRelieves Symptoms FastConsBest UsesWas this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also &5.0
ProsEasy To AdministerNo Side EffectsRelieves Symptoms FastConsBest UsesFever PainWas this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also &5.0
ProsEasy To AdministerEffectiveNo Side EffectsRelieves Symptoms FastConsBest UsesWas this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also (2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)&4.0
ProsEasy To AdministerNo Side EffectsRelieves PainRelieves Symptoms FastStays in placeConsExpensiveFilm Sheet Hard To RemoveSingle UseBest UsesHeadacheTravel(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also (1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)&5.0
ProsEasy AssemblyHours of FunConsBest UsesOlder ChildrenSmall Children(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also (2 of 3 customers found this review helpful)&4.0
Was this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also (0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)&3.0
Was this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also (1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)&4.0
ProsEasy To UseEffectiveSafeSoothingConsBest UsesKeep In The Medicine CabinetQuick Fix(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also (0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)&5.0
ProsEasy To UseEffectiveConsBest Uses(0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also (2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)&5.0
ProsEasy To UseEffectivePromotes HealingSafeSoothingConsBest UsesEmergency PreparednessKeep In The Medicine Cabinet(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also Displaying reviews 1-10
Be Koool Soft Gel Sheets for Kids
– When children have a fever, you want to help them feel more comfortable as quickly as possible. Be Koool Soft Gel Sheets for Kids are a non-medicinal product that cools the skin to make little ones feel more comfortable when fevers strike. Be sure to consult a doctor if your child has a fever. Ask if cold therapy is appropriate for your child.Fast, Long-Acting Relief from Fevers
Be Koool Soft Gel Sheets for Kids are self-adhesive sheets that become cool to the touch upon application. The cooling begins immediately, so kids with fevers can start to benefit from its effects right away. The soft gel sheets continue to remain cool for up to 8 hours, and they can be reapplied again and again as needed because they do not contain any medication.Simple Design
If your child has a fever, the last thing that you want is a fever relief product that is difficult to use. That's why Be Koool Soft Gel Sheets for Kids are designed for simple application. Just peel the cool gel sheet's backing away and press the sheet to your child's forehead. The 2-inch by 4-1/4-inch sheet will stay firmly in place and will peel away with ease when you're ready to remove it. The soft gel sheets can be used with an over-the-counter fever relieving medication or on their own, and they do not require refrigeration before use.A Leader in Health Care Innovation is part of the Kobayashi Healthcare family of products. Kobayashi produces hot and cold therapy products for families in the United States, building on a tradition of offering effective health care products for home. Based in Japan, Kobayashi Healthcare uses the latest in health care research as the basis for all of their products, ensuring that they are effective and safe for adults and children alike.
Doctor Recommended For Immediate Cooling Soothing Relief For the discomfort ...
Be Koool Soft Gel Sheets, for Adults&
Description:
Doctor Recommended For Immediate Cooling Soothing Relief For the discomfort
of: Headache Migraine Fever Lasts up to 4 hours Ready to use Stays in place Heat dispersing Cooling gel Features: ...
This product is doctor recommended to provide immediate cooling, soothing ...
Be Koool Migraine Soft Gel Sheets&
Description:
This product is doctor recommended to provide immediate cooling, soothing
relief from the discomfort associated with migraine, headache, fever, muscle aches, sprains, over exertion, hot flashes or whenever you need ...
12 Count Value Pack Promotes Immediate Cooling Relief Relief from ...
Be Koool Fever Relief Soft Gel Sheets&
Description:
12 Count Value Pack Promotes Immediate Cooling Relief Relief from
Fever Discomfort Safe to Use With Medication Ready to Use Lasts up to 8 Hours Doctor Recommended For Kids Be ...英语翻译2 extra-long flat sheets2 extra-long fitted sheets4 standard pillow cases2 extra-fluffy machine-washable pillows1 extra-long reversible comforter1 extra-soft fleece throw/blanket1 extra-long quilted mattress pad1 extra-long egg crate pad2_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译2 extra-long flat sheets2 extra-long fitted sheets4 standard pillow cases2 extra-fluffy machine-washable pillows1 extra-long reversible comforter1 extra-soft fleece throw/blanket1 extra-long quilted mattress pad1 extra-long egg crate pad2
英语翻译2 extra-long flat sheets2 extra-long fitted sheets4 standard pillow cases2 extra-fluffy machine-washable pillows1 extra-long reversible comforter1 extra-soft fleece throw/blanket1 extra-long quilted mattress pad1 extra-long egg crate pad2 all-cotton bath towels,27" x 50"2 matching cotton hand towels2 matching cotton wash cloths1 oversized bath sheet1 pop-open hamper1 underbed storage solution1 bedside buddy金山词霸免进!
2个超长床单2个超长床套4个标准枕头套2个可机洗枕头套1个超长可逆被褥1个超长软毛毯1个超长绗缝床垫2个超长的 放鸡蛋的2个全棉浴巾27×50英寸2个可机洗的手巾2个可机洗的洗布1个超大的浴巾1个可跳出打开的门 1个床下存储柜1个床上的娃娃我打的累死了!你多加分我!}

我要回帖

更多关于 shiwayouhuo 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信