大神帮忙翻译一下会计课程描述!求啊!!不要百度有道翻译下载!!!

急求英语高手帮忙翻译!不要百度或有道翻译的,最好是自己翻。谢谢!-求英语高手帮忙翻译,不要有道,百度等直译的谢谢
您的位置:&&对于急求英语高手帮忙翻译!不要百度或有道翻译的,最好是自己翻。谢谢!网上购物折扣价格与评价
急求英语高手帮忙翻译!不要百度或有道翻译的,最好是自己翻。谢谢!
来自:网络&&&作者:&&&更新日期:2014
急求英语高手帮忙翻译!不要百度或有道翻译的,最好是自己翻。谢谢!
,并也消费得起,所以一般人都会选择它,这款产品采用的都是最先进的科技技术。我想这款产品在市场上的销量您必定也有所耳闻,c8650是我公司最新推出的一款产品,最适合一般的学生族和工薪阶级,好的,也可以这么说,它的cpu性能在这一行业目前是一流的,这款手机的cpu性能非常好。4,不知道您想了解我们公司哪项产品。3,但我前面也说了?2,而且它物美价廉,朱经理.3, the performance of this mobile phone&#39. Yes. But as Is CPU is perfect so people will choose it at a affordable price, may I know which product are you interested in.纯手工翻译我也是从事出口IT产品的有些地方不是完全直译但是感觉那样更贴切. The technologies of this product is most advanced in the world?2, suitable for normal students and office workers, its CUP performance is one of the best and the price is reasonable. OK. Manager Zhu.4, C8650 is our new product, I think you must have heard of its sale volume on the market before,you are right
.3, the performance of this mobile phone&#39. Yes. But as Is CPU is perfect so people will choose it at a affordable price, may I know which product are you interested in.纯手工翻译我也是从事出口IT产品的有些地方不是完全直译但是感觉那样更贴切. The technologies of this product is most advanced in the world?2, suitable for normal students and office workers, its CUP performance is one of the best and the price is reasonable. OK. Manager Zhu.4, C8650 is our new product, I think you must have heard of its sale volume on the market before,you are right
this mobile phone&#39. But as I said before1. Yes,you are right, which product of our company s CPU performance is excellent so people will be glad to choose it at a affordable price.3?2, its CPU performance is the best in this line. This product adopts the most advanced technology in the world. OK. Manager Zhu, C8650 is a new product of our company.4, I think you must have heard of its sale volume on the market before, and its price is reasonable for common students and office workers
1.Manager Zhu,I have no idea which item of our company you want to know?2.Well,C8560 is one latest model,I think you heard this model product of selling in the market. 3.This model is adopted most advance sci-tech and its CUP performance is the top in this industry field which is cheap price and good quality.Pretty suitable for students and office workers4.In other words,I also said before,This cellphone CPU performance is very good,so the mass would choose and can afford it.
Mr zhu, do you want to konw which product of our conpany?ok. C8650 is the lastest product of our company. i believe that you may have heard about its sale volume.this product
adopts the most advanced technology. the performance of its cpu is top-notch in this field at present and it is attractive in price and quality,which is suitable for students and salariatswe can also say in this way, just as i have
mentioned above, this phone's performance is quite excellent, thus ordinary people will choose it and they can afford it.
1. Mr Zhu, may I know which product would you like to have a look at?2. Yes, sure. C8560 is our latest product. I guess you might know the volume of sales of this product.3. This product uses the most advanced technology, thefunction of the CPU is the best among the industry and it is inexpensive, it is suitable for students and the working class.
4. As I just mentioned before this mobile phone performs well and consumers would ratherprefer it and they can afford to buy it too.
高手帮翻译几段英文,还有回答几个问题,要自己翻的,网上翻译器,金山,谷歌,百度,有道什么的不要哦.:
我不担心自己的正确率,就担心很多人把错的当对的,把对的当错的。以下含金量几何,楼主自行判断: we ...
求英语高手帮忙翻译下面这段话,中翻英,不要是有道啥的,谢谢了!:
自己翻的,好长啊,望采纳。 As a form of folk art , paper-cuttin...
请英语高手帮忙翻译谢谢!不要有道之类的翻译软件直翻的那样我也会!如果有错误,请帮我指出:
亲爱的戴普: 尊敬的Depp: 您好,我来自中国,是您的粉丝,今年15岁,从系列影片《加勒比海盗》中...
英文翻译.急求!!!不要有道、谷歌、金山或其他翻译工具翻的。。。求各位英语高手帮帮忙了:
急你所急,相信你对译文满意。
请注意,最后一句的“一次”在逻辑上似乎有点毛病,所以我没译成“Onc...
高分求英语高手帮忙翻译下面这段话,中翻英,不要用有道,谢谢!:
在网络迅猛发展的今天,各网站之间的竞争已相当的激烈,纷纷以浏览量来计算其业绩和受欢迎的程度,这就取决...
英语翻译,高手进,帮帮忙。谢谢啦。不要有道的谢谢。:
英语翻译,高手进,帮帮忙。谢谢啦。不要有道的...自己手动翻译的,希望采纳,下楼的好像是4月4号,....
英文高手,帮帮忙,帮我翻译一个句子~不要金山,有道翻译的那些,要自己的话翻译,谢谢~:
英文高手,帮帮忙,帮我翻译一个句子~不要金山,有道翻译的那些,要自己的话翻译,谢谢~ 2010-09...
请英语高手帮忙翻译谢谢!不要有道之类的翻译软件直翻的那样我也会!如果有错误,请帮我指出:
Dear Depp, Greetings from China. My name is XXX, a...
英文翻译.急求!!!不要有道、谷歌、金山或其他翻译工具翻的。。。求各位英语高手帮帮忙了:
英文翻译.急求!!!不要有道、谷歌、金山或其他翻译工具翻的。。。求各位...
请专业英语高手帮忙翻译下,不要类似有道翻译出来的,不精确,谢谢:
Material: spoon handle PP, temperature 20-110 degr...
你可能感兴趣的话题求助 帮忙翻译下有关会计监督的论文资料~~ 10分 金山毒霸,有道这些翻译的就不用了...谢谢~_百度知道
求助 帮忙翻译下有关会计监督的论文资料~~ 10分 金山毒霸,有道这些翻译的就不用了...谢谢~
会计监督是建立现代企业制度的内在要求,是完善现代企业制度的重要保证,是现代企业的重要组成部分。企业内部会计监督是支持企业正常经营活动珐籂粹饺诔祭达熄惮陇的重要保障,只有不断改革和完善企业内部的会计监督,才能提高经营管理效率,有效控制经营风险,从而才能保证企业利益相关人员的合法权益及企业资产的安全和完整。关键词
其他类似问题
会计监督的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语大神帮忙翻译一下以下内容(不要有道百度之类的直译),急用!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
请英语大神帮忙翻译一下以下内容(不要有道百度之类的直译),急用!!!!!!!!!!
在每次的关卡中都能引发观众对生命的思考。这部电影将人性的丑恶成百倍的放大。因为时间关系不能给大家详细的介绍剧情。“竖锯”约翰·克莱默对死气沉沉的社会感到厌恶。他开始精心挑选那些他认为有罪的或是不珍视生命可贵的人,并决定以自己的方式唤醒大众,引人深思,他从更深的层次上反映了对生命的思考,那么我就把电锯惊魂中的几句经典台词展示给大家,希望能引起你们观影的兴趣、对人性的拷问,并为他们设计出各种各样的关卡《电锯惊魂》不仅仅是一部恐怖血腥的电影
提问者采纳
Because of the time can not give you a detailed introduction story. He began carefully selected those he considered guilty or not cherish life precious people, thought-provoking. The film will ugliness of human nature magnified a hundredfold, hoping to arouse the interest of your viewing, and for them to design John Kramer on social lifeless disgusted and decided to wake up the masJigsaw&quot&quot, in each of the points in the audience thinking can lead to life. &quot, thinking he reflects on life from a deeper le is not just aSaw&quot, so I put in a few Saw Mommy show it to everyone
这是百度翻译的吧
是有道翻译吧
语法错误有没有?没有就采纳了
没有,我是按我的想法写的。
为啥跟谷歌翻译一模一样
我是按照课本中的单词组成的,肯定一样啊。
有的地方读不通
跟直译一样
&Saw& is not just a horror bloody film, he from a deeper level reflects the thinking of life, torture of human nature. &Jigsaw& John Kramer to lose one's vitality society disgust, and decided to wake up people in its own way. He began to carefully selected that he felt guilty or not cherish life of people, and to design a variety of levels for them, can cause thinking the audience to the life at every level. Amplification of ugly hundreds times this movie will be human, thought-provoking. Because of the time not to introduce the story, so I put the saw in a few classic lines to show you, the hope can cause your viewing interest.重来一段,这回该采纳了吧。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有道题目不会
求小天使解答一下啊…_会计吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:316,816贴子:
有道题目不会
求小天使解答一下啊…收藏
楼楼27号就要考从业都要哭了
1楼 12:49&|来自
2楼 12:49&|来自
为什么我算出来的结果和答案不一样
3楼 12:50&|来自
这是我算出来的…
4楼 12:51&|来自
5楼 12:58&|来自
别这样啊!