高中英语作文网站日记

It is good to keep a diary in English(谈谈写英语日记的好处)   题目要求:自拟题目写一篇 100 ~ 120 字的短文,谈谈写英语日记的好处。It is good to keep a diary in English  Keeping a diary in English does a great deal of good to my English study. Keeping a diary can help you review all the English knowledge you have learned. For example, you must know the correct spelling of each word needed in the diary; you must use the phrases correctly and choose the suitable sentence patterns, meanwhile, it is also necessary to use you knowledge of grammar in a correct way.  Keeping a diary can help you not only to console your knowledge of English, but to form the habit of thinking in English. Practice makes perfect. By and by, your English writing will be greatly improved.
相关文章热门文章
& & & & & & & & &
热门高中英语作文
最新高中英语作文您现在的位置: &
& 日记_750字
日记_750字
143人浏览了这篇文章
例:请以下述内容为题,写一篇日记。 3 月 15 日,星期一。词数: 60 — 80 词。提示:
①今晚,你去参加李江的生日宴会,大家又唱又跳,玩得很开心。②离开李江家时,天开始下雨,由于已很晚了,你步行回家;③一辆摩托车急驰而过,在十字路口撞倒了一个男孩。④摩托车没停,逃跑了。⑤你十分气愤,记下了车号( FD — 2819 )后马上打电话报警,并把孩子送往医院。
参考例文:
March 15th , Monday
This evening I went to Li Jiang's birthday party . We sang and danced . We had a good time at the party .
When I left Li Jiang's house , it began to rain . It was late . I had to walk home .
A motorbike ran by me very fast . It hit a boy at the crossing . But the motorbike didn't stop . It ran away .
I felt very angry . I wrote down its number : FD — 2819 . I telephoned the police at once . Then I sent the boy to the hospital .
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu19245/
目前共有条评论
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
同主题的其他文章
同年级的其他文章你现在的位置 : &
英语作文日记带翻译:我的寒假生活
  No sooner had the witer vacation begun than I returned to my native town. Of course I must.In the morning I reviewed my lessons and read newspapers or magazines. In the afternoon I played ball games with my friends or went fishing in the river. At night I watched television with my family. hardly had the clock on the wall struck ten when I went to bed.
  译文:寒假刚一开始,我就回故乡了。自然我须好好利用它。 早晨我复习功课并阅读报纸或杂志。下午我和朋友打球,或去河中钓鱼。晚上我就和家人看看电视。墙上的钟刚敲十下,我就去睡觉了。
&&点击查看更多英语日记
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐中学生英语日记范文_英语写作_优习英语网
中学生英语日记范文
初级101班范依昀My HometownI have a beautiful hometown. It’s in Huzhou. There are many spaciality in my hometown: ginkgo and so on. My hometown’s economy is very good. There are many factory in my hometown and my hometown’s condition is nice. There are many garden in it and they are very beautiful and big. I am very pride of my hometown. I love my hometown. I will build hometown preferable.蒋雯宇I’m in Zhejiang University 10 days. Everyday I look at sky. I always can listen soundin the sky. And I always can see airplane flying in the sky.Why the airplane always in this sky. I tell you, in neat, has a big airport. It’s vey big and clean. I go Beijing, Hannan, which will take the plane to go there.I like the airplane. I like the blue sky. I like flying in sky.&初级102班刘洋In the morning, I eat breakfast. Breakfast have pumpkincake. It’s sweet. It has orange face and white dots. It’s very soft in the cake. They’re orange too. It’s very cute. I like it.杨伊婷My little niece, a ten-month-old baby, is the lovelist child I have ever seen. Her face is like a red apple and her eyes are like bright stars. When you carry her in your arms, she likes to put her arms around your neck.I love my little niece very much.中级203班姜楠There are many people in my family. My mother has five brothers and sisters. So I have five cousins. I have two brothers and three sisters.Now I want to describe my two sisters and one brother.Wang Di is my sister. She is older than me. She is good at studying. She loves study. I don’t know why. Then I’ll ask her. One time she souldn’t get the first prize, she cried for a long time. I kno’t know what I should do. Kai Xin nick name for child is my sister too. She is younger than me. She is only three years old. She is a naughty baby. One time she said :”I will kill you.” Wang Di said :”come, come.” She cried . I don’t kow why. But it is really interesting.Yuchao is my brother. He is younger than me. His childhood name is ”pig”. he looks like an apple, because he is very fat. And he likes everything to be in the right place all the time. He always wants to know what everybody else is doing even when it’s none of his business.杨琳辉In my family, there are five people. Every person has different qualities.Hello, my name is Yang Linhui. I have any friends. They say I am witty. When my friends cry, I tell the funniest things quickly. She will have a smile in her face of once. In the class when the teacher asks us a quistion, I response very quickly and stand up to answer. My parents often say I am stubborn. If I decide to do something, few ones can stop me. Even though one stops me, she needs many time.How is my mother? She is very different from me. She is very even-tempered. When she has problem, she is never upset and thinks the solution quietly. So when we have some problem we will ask for her help. She never auarrels with somebody and is often friendly to somebody, because she is tolerant.My sister often toes to have dinner with his friends and always plays cards with his friends. My father isn’t good at talking but he gets on well with other people. He is really sociable.My grandpa and my grandma are farmers. Every day they go to the field to do farming work. And they work hard. I think they are as laborious as caffle.This is my family. Everybody has distinct qualities. Welcome to my family.狄丽雅Today we changed our classroom, because the former classroom had a bad network. In this new environment, we could do everthing easily, like watching the movies, listening to the music and so on. It was farther from our dormitory than the former one. The other reason was the beautiful scenery. There had been many trees flowers and it was near the road. We could see many cars coming and going. I was sure we could do better here.In the morning, Mr. Brodie played a game with us. It was interesting. It was called ”tup”. The song was called ”when the angles sing”. It was famous and it was pleasant to hear. Let’s expect it.廖慧琼Today the weather is cool. It’s windy. In the morning, before the class, I am bored. So I open my pencil-box and play with my pens. I have many pens, two pencils, four ball-point pens, three pens. And the pens are very colourful: green, bulue,white, red, black, pink, purple, yellow and more.In my pensil-box, my favourate pen is a ball=point pen. It’s very mini. The colour is blue and white. This mini-pen is given by my best friend Chen Yu. I like this one very very much.i think frienddship islike an endless line. So, this is my favorite pen.Sometimes, a risit from a relative is like a flower. A person with friends is a happy person. Maybe, a pen can reprsent this.204班张慧伦There are three people in my family. My mother, my father and I. We are all different.My mother is a laborious woman. Everyday she gets up esrliest in my home. She cooks greakfast and cleans the room in the morning. She is so busy! And I think she is a sociable woman. Because she has a lot of friends and she can talk with her friends in the street! Oh, this is my mother’s personality.My father is a easy-going man. He nevr complain to people. But sometimes he is a stubborn man. If he decedes to do something, no one can stop him.I think I am a broad-minded girl. I always like to help people and make them happy. But I am moody. I am bright and lively one minute, and quiet and bad-tempered the next.This is my family. Do you like us?余梦真My headteacher us Mr Lin. He is 22 and he is also a student in Zhejiang University. Mr Lin is not very tall but he is a lovely man, like our brother. We all like him very much.Mr Lin is easy-going and sociable. I always feel very happy to talk with hin and when someone feels upset, he will make them happy soon. He also never gets anry, even e often ask him some strange queations,like do you have a girlfriend, do you love someone and so on. He always answers us with a smile.He is also very thoughful and broad-minded so that we like to make friend with him.I am very happy to make friend with Mr Lin and play with him. I think our friendship will last long.中级208班陈菊红These days the weather is very dark. I was disheartened.In Jana’s class, I watched others cosplayed the people in the fairy tales. That’s very funny. I smiled but I couldn’t laugh. I couldn’t really enjoy them. Maybe it is because my mood was bad. I found I didn’t know himself who am I? What kind of people of me? I really don’t know.No pains, no gains! Every day I must experience this time. I like to be alone. My friend call this D调的华丽. Some days ago I asked Andy: how do you get on well with other people?” He answered: smile.So I think I must make myself happy. Don’t let black clouds cover in my life. I want a sunny life. And pass my happiness to others. If so, my life will be very valuable.
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站[外语学习]高考英语作文日记(二)日记 日记常用来记述自己一天生活中发生的..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
[外语学习]高考英语作文日记
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信