。,英语在线翻译?

(Yesterday &21:25)
Yesterday afternoon a shower came down as forecast just before school was over. The sky darkened as if evening had arrived in advance. The light in t
(Yesterday &16:53)
Bi and his wife Ci had five sons in total, which wasn鈥檛 impossible these days, but they were born before 1949. Bi grew sugarcane and sold them toget
(Yesterday &16:37)
i heared that if your vocabulary is over 20000 that makes you feel english is apparent to you.Sorry, i did not reach that.So how would you improve you
(Yesterday &12:23)
In 2013 April, my baby son was born. His&uncle named him Yibograd. My husband and l liked this mongolian name and we accepted it.
(Yesterday &11:20)
Today is a exciting day because it is my baby first birthday. Here, i sincerely wish my baby happy first birthday. I hope my baby will be healthy and
(The day before yesterday&22:14)
I&am living in the big family including not only my lineal relatives but also collateral relatives. Beforetime, I was an innocent and simple boy
(The day before yesterday&21:55)
Today &when i finished &my &whole day work and went home.i found my express delivery was arrived.when i disconnect the package i found
(The day before yesterday&21:53)
&&&& I still felt a little bit dizzy because of several bottles of beer at a bistro. Most of time I didn鈥檛 have the habit of drin
(The day before yesterday&19:22)
Yes,you haven't misread it,it is a controversy with teacher!with teacher!Today in the aternoon just on the class,when our teacher is teaching about th
(The day before yesterday&13:26)
Hello all!
could you pl tell where I can listen to&hinglish &in internet ?
(The day before yesterday&11:23)
&I &left for one year and i can't find you ,you are the only person i know here. Miss you so much&
(3&days ago)
In last factory, I should be in charge of several business.
beyond work,I communicate with the boss&just like&brotherhood.
He often said I w
Today's DioEnglish Stars
Today's Top 10 Blogs
Today's Top 10 Topics
I'm back~()
Every time the thing came,&&he was s ...()
Thought Of The Day锛欰 budget tells us what we
miss you , guys()
I think the speed and service of&&SF ...()
Today, a customer asked to do a gear failure a ...()
from now on. learning english for 30 minutes p ...()
A new day begins, i will make preparation for
not good enough to be an english teacher ()
Looking forward to good news ()
& & &Namjagbarwa is a cloud-touching peak. In Tibetan it means "spear piercing into the sky" and has been transliterated as Namj ...
good story
& &With the approaching of winter, the weather is becoming colder and colder. People would like to stay at home instead of going out. Moreov ...
getting up early
& &With the approaching of winter, the weather is becoming colder and colder. People would like to stay at home instead of going out. Moreov ...
getting up early