有限元求解器 英语求解。。

英语求解啊,谢谢_百度知道
英语求解啊,谢谢
提问者采纳
56.miss 57. ago 58. had 59. Chinese 60. with 61. taught 62. weekends 63. to help 64. them
65. wishes
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
missagohavechinesewithteachweekendholdthemwish望采纳谢谢
miss。ago。 have。 china。teach。help。weekend。help。they。wish。这是小学生出的题吗。。。读起来特不顺。。。
miss, ago, have, Chinese, with, taught, weekend, to help, them, wishes
miss ,ago ,had ,Chinese ,with ,help ,weekend ,to teach ,them ,wishes
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求解_百度知道
I never feel regretful for what i had done before but something can let me feel regretful is what i was eager to do but i never had done it for some pretext that seem so stupid today`__WDX.I never feel regretful for what i had done before but something can let me feel regretful is what i was eager to do but i never did it for some pretext that seem so stupid today`__WDX.(拽英文容易啊··)第段i never had done it第二段 i never did it& 句哪句错
提问者采纳
用I never had done it.其实判断句前面说For what I had done.面应i never had done.意我直都没做句错误for some pretext that seem so stupid todaythat应该改which宾语句代词主语候能用which 能用that另外前面pretext单数面seem用第三称单数
宾语从句? 我都不知道我用了宾从···· 能给我仔细说说吗?我一窍不通···
额 不好意思
我打错了 是定语从句。some pretext which seems so stupid.一些看似愚蠢的理由。which seems so stupid是一个完整句子的结构,用来修饰pretext这个名词,这样的句子就是定语从句。具体的用法网上有很多,你可以系统的看一看。有不懂的具体再问比较好。
pretext是可数名词 那么是用“some pretext” 不是‘’any pretexts“ ? (some 是修饰不可数名词的,我怎么觉得“some pretext”不对?)
some既可修饰可数名词,又可修饰不可数名词。例句: He laid up some money for a rainy day. 他积蓄一些钱以备不时之需.When winter comes, some birds will fly away to the south. 冬天到来时, 一些鸟就会飞到南方去.some用法很灵活,也跟单数可数名词,意思为某个,某一个。。
提问者评价
thank thank thank U~!
其他类似问题
两句都问题估计想表达意思我悔我做事让我难些事我明明热情做却理由半途废现想真愚蠢至极供参考I never regret what I have done, but sometimes I didn't try my best to accomplish something I was really eager for, and the excuses I found for myself at that time were so stupid.
按默认排序
其他2条回答
前者never现完标志般情况都要用现完所前者
&i had never done it& 一般不是都这么说么?
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助英语求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
what kind of music do you like?Can you give an example?it's a nice song.What kind of songs do you dislike?this is your favorite CD, why?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
What kind of music do you like?What was the one that you listened recently?Do you enjoy it?What kind of songs you don't like?Why do you buy this CD?
which music do you likewhat do you listen tohow do you like it
1,What kind of music do you like?2.
Like which song?3. How do you think about it?4. How about other songs?5. Is this the CD you recommend?
Which music do you like?What's the name of music that you listen to?Do you enjoy music?What do you think of these songs?Why do you like the CDs so much?
作弊 坚决不能帮啊
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
1、Bring a map of Beijing with you when you are travelling, unless you have had a guide or already be very familiar with Beijing.2、We are looking forward to having a trip in Suzhou this weekend because it is famous for the classical Chinese garden.3、As is known to all, China is largest country in the Asia.4、Shanghai lies in the southwest of Yancheng and south of Beijing.5、The plane is going to take off at ten thirty on May 25th.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 规划求解 的文章