求高人代写一篇关于人生转折点有哪些的英语作文

求一篇高分大学英语作文,9百字从作者描述的细节(地点,内在情况/环境,外在情况/环境)或故事发生的背景时代,人物情感,文化,特征等,体会作者要表达传递给读者的.一篇关于小说《简爱》_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇高分大学英语作文,9百字从作者描述的细节(地点,内在情况/环境,外在情况/环境)或故事发生的背景时代,人物情感,文化,特征等,体会作者要表达传递给读者的.一篇关于小说《简爱》
求一篇高分大学英语作文,9百字从作者描述的细节(地点,内在情况/环境,外在情况/环境)或故事发生的背景时代,人物情感,文化,特征等,体会作者要表达传递给读者的.一篇关于小说《简爱》的essay!Setting:"The where and when of the story.Setting can be understood in physical terms (place,geography,interior or exterior situations) or temporal terms (when the story happens,present or historical time).The emotional and cultural context of the events and the characters are other aspects of setting.In physical terms,setting consists of the foreground (the focus of narrative attention) and the background (the narrative context of this focus).Readers should pay particular attention to the author's field of version,or what the author chooses to describe in terms of the environment for the story" (Meyer 515).Select one of the narrative texts you've read so far and write a critical essay on its setting.Consider some of the following questions:How would the story differ if set in a different time and/or place?What is the role of place and time in the story?How does the setting contribute to the portrayal of the main character?How does the setting enhance your understanding of the character and/or the theme?The Qualities of a Thesis Statement:1.A thesis statement is an idea,an argument,a conclusion regarding the text's meaning.It is not an observation,but it is a promise that you can and will take the reader beyond the obvious.2.The response that the thesis must elicit from the reader is "prove what you have claimed."3.The thesis must be general enough to cover all the topics (proof paragraphs) that build up in the body of the essay.4.The thesis must be specific enough that it does not reflect a claim one could not make about any piece of literature.5.The thesis statement is not a methodological statement,although it may imply the method you will use to investigate the text or texts.It does not state mechanical details of the essay body.The thesis statement should also set the tone for the rest of the essay.6.The thesis statement emerges after you collect information.Read the text several times,research every aspect of the text,ask questions,determine relative importance of data,and then work out the thesis:what MUST you tell other readers about this text?
Good Health The desire for good health is universal.In our competitive society it is important to maintain good health.On the one hand,people with good health can do work with full confidence and their progress in work in turn contributes to their health and happiness.On the other hand,a sick person is usually not interested in everything around him and therefore he loses many opportunities to become successful.There are many ways to keep it.First,those who are always on the go from morning till night should find time to relax because too much stress will affect their health.Second,enough time should be left for sleep because that will help one become rested and refreshed.Finally,regular physical exercises benefit one's health a lot.So one should always keep in mind that a certain amount of exercise is not a waste of time.As for me,I like playing tennis in the morning.I also attach much importance to enough sleep and relaxation.I believe this will ensure my good health for the rest of my life.求代写高中英语作文(成长的烦恼)100字,不要百度复制,求纯手工自写,包给满意_百度知道
求代写高中英语作文(成长的烦恼)100字,不要百度复制,求纯手工自写,包给满意
提问者采纳
However.I hope I can keep my loveing personality, I worry about my process of grow up. I can image inters grow up, and my family give a stern education for me.I know that I will face to society when I work. I sometimes don&#39An environment will affect a people&#39, because the age is growing as the pressure of studying will be heavy. Everyone follows different environment to change themselves
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
成长的烦恼的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文高手代写作文。。。The Significance
Education提纲:1:过去中国的教育2:如今中国大学教育的现状和意义3:在我看来..........120词到150词,,感谢大神_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语作文高手代写作文。。。The Significance
Education提纲:1:过去中国的教育2:如今中国大学教育的现状和意义3:在我看来..........120词到150词,,感谢大神
求英语作文高手代写作文。。。The Significance
Education提纲:1:过去中国的教育2:如今中国大学教育的现状和意义3:在我看来..........120词到150词,,感谢大神
The significance of lifelong education
We have moved from an industrial age into an information age, with exponentially-increasing amounts of knowledge, complexity, and challenges. Today, ther...求大学英语作文:请围绕下面两个问题写一篇150词左右的作文.1 你的人生追求是什么?2 具体应该怎样做才能实现你的人生梦想?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求大学英语作文:请围绕下面两个问题写一篇150词左右的作文.1 你的人生追求是什么?2 具体应该怎样做才能实现你的人生梦想?
求大学英语作文:请围绕下面两个问题写一篇150词左右的作文.1 你的人生追求是什么?2 具体应该怎样做才能实现你的人生梦想?
一位哲学家说,人生有两大悲剧,一种是追求不到,一种是追求到了.可我却要说,人生有两大喜剧,一种是追求不到,一种是追求到了.}

我要回帖

更多关于 人生转折点有哪些 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信