这个星期六是我祝奶奶生日快乐的话的生日用英语翻译成

我的生日会在下个星期六晚上8点在我家举行(翻译成英语)怎么翻译?
我的生日会在下个星期六晚上8点在我家举行(翻译成英语)怎么翻译?
my birthday party will be held at 8:00 pm at my home for the next Satureday
其他回答 (3)
my birthday party will be held at 8:00 pm in my family home on next Satureday
my birthday party will be held on saturday evening at my house.
I will hold a bithtday party at 8:00 pm next Saturday at home
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语翻译凯特妈妈的生日在这个星期六.一家人为她举行了一个生日晚会,并为她做了个大蛋糕.凯特做了一张漂亮的生日卡片,这是妈妈最喜欢的生日礼物.爸爸买了一大盒巧克力,因为妈妈喜欢_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译凯特妈妈的生日在这个星期六.一家人为她举行了一个生日晚会,并为她做了个大蛋糕.凯特做了一张漂亮的生日卡片,这是妈妈最喜欢的生日礼物.爸爸买了一大盒巧克力,因为妈妈喜欢
英语翻译凯特妈妈的生日在这个星期六.一家人为她举行了一个生日晚会,并为她做了个大蛋糕.凯特做了一张漂亮的生日卡片,这是妈妈最喜欢的生日礼物.爸爸买了一大盒巧克力,因为妈妈喜欢吃巧克力.
Kate mother's birthday on this saturday.the family as she held a birthday party,and she made a big cake.when kate made a beautiful birthday card,it was her favorite birthday present.dad bought a large box of chocolates,because my mother likes to eat chocolate.
Kate mom's birthday is on this Saturday. A man-made she held a birthday party for her, and made a big cake. Kate made a beautiful birthday card, which is mom's favorite birthday gift. Father bought a large box of chocolate because mom likes to eat chocolate.
应该是:“Kate mom's birthday is on this Saturday. A man-made she held a birthday party for her, and made a big cake. Kate made a beautiful birthday card, which is mom's favorite birthday gift. Father bought a large box of chocolate because mom likes to eat chocolate.”这个吧当前位置: &
求翻译:我打算这个星期六去看我的爷爷和奶奶是什么意思?
我打算这个星期六去看我的爷爷和奶奶
问题补充:
Unknown访客
I'm going
to see my grandfather and grandmotherthis Saturday
I'm going this Saturday to see my grandfather and grandmother
I intend to this Saturday to see my grandfather and grandmother
正在翻译,请等待...
I'm going this Saturday to see my grandpa and Grandma
I'm going this Saturday to see my grandpa and Grandma
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我星期六晚上在家上网用英语怎么翻译软件-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 我星期六晚上在家上网用英语怎么翻译软件
我星期六晚上在家上网用英语怎么翻译软件
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“我星期六晚上在家上网用英语怎么翻译软件”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“我星期六晚上在家上网用英语怎么翻译软件”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:我星期六晚上在家上网用英语怎么翻译软件,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:◆I will surf the Intern哗供糕佳蕹簧革伪宫镰et at home on Saturday evening.这里不用 night ,因为night 通常是指睡觉以后的夜晚时间。解决方案2:I surf the Internet at home on Sunday evenings.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:最清晰。还有肌肉记忆也是李阳疯狂英语一个学习方法,而且它不要求也不主张用大量时... 下班的时候就去练习。晚上回来做改写句子练习。利用周六、周日可以从头至尾温故而...=========================================== on saturday evening=========================================== I must study in home this evening I have to study in home this evening 请采纳=========================================== Mom always listens the music at home in the evening.=========================================== 如果你用网通上网 晚上卡也很正常 因为网通数据是以单元楼道为单位 如果你单元或楼道里的网通用户比较多 就会卡 如果你用ADSL上网 有点卡正常 很卡就不正常了 因为A...=========================================== my birthday party will be held at 8:00 pm at my home for the next Satureday===========================================劲舞团 星期六晚上这歌的英文名叫Saturday night=========================================== Fire is very useful,It can give light and keep us warm.we can cook food with fire,sometimes it can protect us from wild animals.But if sometimes it can be very dangerous, we mus...=========================================== 你肯定在做不好的事!心虚啊你~` 答案一视频开还是关 答案二窗户开还是关 答案三老婆儿子丈夫女儿爸爸妈妈男朋友女朋友~`等或者~~是~`小偷在还是不在===========================================不要管,男人是管不住的! 我不知道你男朋友年龄多大,如果年纪还比较小,估计玩的兴趣还是挺大的.这样的男人只有 以后在社会上慢慢煅练才能成熟.说他只会觉得你烦.唯一一 点...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助“这个星期六我要过生日”求助这句话的英文翻译, “这个星期六我要过生日”求助
“这个星期六我要过生日”求助这句话的英文翻译
IKEAIKEA “这个星期六我要过生日”求助这句话的英文翻译
I will have my birthday this Saturday.It's my birthday this Saturday.
I will have my birthday party on this Saturday.This Saturday is my birthday.
This Saturday is my birthday.
This Saturday is my birthday.
I wanted the birthday on this Saturday}

我要回帖

更多关于 奶奶英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信