有哪位能帮我翻译一下you are here there is nothing l fear factorsl

谁帮我译下中文?_百度知道
谁帮我译下中文?
Dry Your Eyes
3rd storeeby
Stephy.LTo My love, YanxiGirl there's something that's telling meThat you're in need of companyAnd you need it nowSo I'm willing to comfort youFor all, all the pain that you're going throughSo baby don't...Girl don't cry, dry your eyesYou don't have to be aloneI'll be there for youGirl don't cry, dry your eyesIf there's anything that you needCome get it from meAnd everyday that passes by, darling I cryFor every tear that draws from your eyeSo baby don't, baby don'tDon't you worry cause I'll be hereDon't fear my dearI'll wash away your every tearOh baby, baby girl don't cryGirl don't cry, dry your eyesYou don't have to be aloneI'll be there for youGirl don't cry, dry your eyesIf there's anything that you needCome get it from meGirl call me if you ever feeling downI said call me if you need a real man I'm roundIf you ever in need of a man with sensitivity call meBaby it's driving me crazy to see you cryGirl dry your eyes crying another minute took a chanceTo put you by for a one night standOf romance, my love's a hand seeWith me is where you outta be girl can't you seeI wanna get with you, gotta get with youFeeling to be with youCan you feel me, yeah feel me babyWell I'll be there for ya baby(You can come get it from me)I'm always here for ya baby(You can come get it from me)Don't have to fear nothing baby(You can come get it from me)Take away your tears little lady(Get it, get it, get it from me baby)Well I'll be there for ya baby(Girl don't cry)I'm always here for ya baby(Dry your eyes)Don't have to fear nothing baby(Girl don't cry)Take away your tears little lady(Get it, get it, get it from me baby)Girl don't cry, (don't you偿穿稗费织渡半杀报辑 cry)dry your eyesYou don't have to be aloneI'll be there for youGirl don't cry, dry your eyesIf there's anything that you needCome get it from meGirl don't cry, (don't you cry)dry your eyesYou don't have to be aloneI'll be there for youGirl don't cry, dry your eyesIf there's anything that you need...the end
提问者采纳
Dry Your Eyes 擦干你的眼泪Girl there's something that's telling me 亲爱的女孩,我觉察到That you're in need of company 你需要陪伴And you need it now 你现在就需要So I'm willing to comfort you 所以我现在就来安慰你For all, all the pain that you're going through 来安慰你所遭受的所有伤痛So baby don't...所以,亲爱的,请不要 Girl don't cry, dry your eyes 女孩,别哭泣,擦干你的眼睛You don't have to be alone 你不是注定孤独I'll be there for you 我会陪着你Girl don't cry, dry your eyes 女孩,别哭泣,擦干你的眼睛If there's anything that you need 如果你需要什么Come get it from me 来我这里,我会给你And everyday that passes by, darling I cry 日子一天天过去,亲爱的For every tear that draws from your eye 我为你流下的每一滴泪水而难过So baby don't, baby don't 所以,亲爱的,别哭泣,别哭泣Don't you worry cause I'll be here 别担心,因为我会陪着你Don't fear my dear 亲爱的,别害怕I'll wash away your every tear 我会拭去你的泪水Oh baby, baby girl don't cry 哦,亲爱的,亲爱的女孩别哭泣Girl don't cry, dry your eyes 女孩别哭泣,擦干你的眼睛You don't have to be alone 你并非注定孤独I&#偿穿稗费织渡半杀报辑39;ll be there for you 我会在这陪着你Girl don't cry, dry your eyes 女孩别哭泣,擦干你的眼睛If there's anything that you need 如果你需要什么Come get it from me 来我这里,我会给你Girl call me if you ever feeling down 女孩,当你感情低落时候,请给我来电I said call me if you need a real man I'm round 我说过当你需要人陪请给我来电,我会伴你左右If you ever in need of a man with sensitivity call me 如果你需要一个细心敏感的人请给我来电Baby it's driving me crazy to see you cry 亲爱的,看你哭泣会让我崩溃Girl dry your eyes
女孩,擦干你的眼睛 crying another minute took a chance你再多哭泣一分钟To put you by for a one night stand 会让我整夜陪在你身边Of romance, my love's a hand see 我的爱会浪漫非凡With me is where you outta be girl can't you see 和我在一起是你最好的选择,难道你还不明白?I wanna get with you, gotta get with you 我愿意和你在一起Feeling to be with you 和你在一起Can you feel me, yeah feel me baby 你能感受到我吗?Well I'll be there for ya baby(You can come get it from me) 我会在你身边I'm always here for ya baby(You can come get it from me) 我永远陪伴在你左右Don't have to fear nothing baby(You can come get it from me) 亲爱的,不必再害怕什么Take away your tears little lady(Get it, get it, get it from me baby)擦干你的眼泪,年轻的女孩 Well I'll be there for ya baby(Girl don't cry) 我会在你身边I'm always here for ya baby(Dry your eyes) 我永远陪伴在你左右Don't have to fear nothing baby(Girl don't cry) 亲爱的,不必再害怕什么Take away your tears little lady(Get it, get it, get it from me baby)擦干你的眼泪,年轻的女孩 Girl don't cry, (don't you cry)dry your eyes 女孩别哭泣,擦干你的眼睛You don't have to be alone 你并非注定要孤独I'll be there for you 我会在这里陪着你Girl don't cry, dry your eyes女孩别哭泣,擦干你的眼睛If there's anything that you need 如果你需要什么Come get it from me 到我这里来,我会给你Girl don't cry, (don't you cry)dry your eyes 女孩别哭泣,擦干你的眼睛You don't have to be alone 你并非注定要孤独I'll be there for you 我会在这陪着你Girl don't cry, dry your eyes 女孩别哭泣,擦干你的眼睛If there's anything that you need... 如果你有任何需要
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
干你的眼睛-3 s toree 通过聊天 Stephy.L 为了我的爱,喜 女孩有什么东西是告诉我 您需要的公司 你现在就需要 所以我愿意安慰你 对于所有,所有的痛苦,你会通过 因此,婴儿不... 女孩没有哭,干你的眼睛 您不必单独 我会为你 女孩没有哭,干你的眼睛 如果有什么,您需要 来吧得到我 和日常的通行证,亲爱的我哭喊 对于每一个催泪弹,吸引从你的眼睛 因此,婴儿不这样做,婴儿不 你难道不令人担心我会在这里 不要担心我亲爱的 我会洗去您的每一个催泪 哦婴儿,女婴没有哭 女孩没有哭,干你的眼睛 您不必单独 我会为你 女孩没有哭,干你的眼睛 如果有什么,偿穿稗费织渡半杀报辑您需要 来吧得到我 女孩打电话给我,如果你以前的感觉了 我说打电话给我,如果你需要一个真正的男人我轮 如果你需要一个敏感的人打电话给我 全新的驾驶我疯狂地看到你哭泣 女干你的眼睛哭了一分钟的机会 把你的一夜情 浪漫,我的爱人的手见 我是您outta是女孩你不能见 我想你,总得让你 感觉与你同在 可你觉得我觉得我是婴儿 那么我会在那里遐婴儿(您可以得到来到我) 我总是在这里的亚婴儿(您可以得到来到我) 不要害怕什么婴儿(您可以得到来到我) 带走你的眼泪小夫人(获取它,得到它,它让我的孩子) 那么我会在那里亚的婴儿(女孩别哭) 我总是在这里的亚婴儿(干你的眼睛) 不必担心孩子什么(女孩别哭) 带走你的眼泪小夫人(获取它,得到它,它让我的孩子) 女孩没有哭, (你不哭泣)干你的眼睛 您不必单独 我会为你 女孩没有哭,干你的眼睛 如果有什么,您需要 来吧得到我 女孩没有哭, (你不哭泣)干你的眼睛 您不必单独 我会为你 女孩没有哭,干你的眼睛 如果有什么,你需要... 结束
给我的爱人,喜你有什么要告诉我你需要有人陪伴你现在就很需要所以我来安慰你对于所有,所有你经历过的所以,宝贝别。。。姑娘,别哭,擦干你的眼睛你不会孤单我会一直在的姑娘,别哭,擦干你的眼睛如果你有什么需要尽管到我这里来拿
我是来看 蕾蕾欧 的,顺便鄙视一下一楼,用在线翻译之类的没有技术含量嘛!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下_使命召唤6吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:20,410贴子:
谁能帮我翻译一下收藏
it is first to be announced by the fans of the andylau:at see over this son hereafter word by word and sentence by sentence, my heart can''t be calm once in a very long while, shocking!why would like a son that like?!many years in bbs in horizontal network in my life , from thinking any further can''t there is any a son can move me, have never thouhoudaot to come in sihoudaot of such ingenious and incomparable like this an a son today. floor lord, is you let me comprehending the‘someone outside the person profoundly, there is day outside the day'' this words.thank you ! at see over this son hereafter, i did not replies immediaTELy, because i fear me the vulgar replies unbearablely will compromise this net last rare a son.but i replied still, because feel if can''t leave behind at the such fascinating a son own net, that i die too can''t the purpose of name !can leave own net an a matter for is how pride behind at the such fascinating a son!floor lord, beg your pardon my selfish! i know that describe the floor lord you with the how gorgeous words regardless the fascinating degree of a son is all not enouhoudao, is all hypocritical, so i think only of to say a:your a son is too good-looking!i would like to the lifetime sees the bottom! this son conceives outline novel, the topic has the mental strategy only, the paragraph is clear, details , fall the rise and fall, the main line is clear, fascinating, mild the extraordinary literature from bottom inside, is witty it may be said, a classic, is a model that my generation should the study. in regard to the angle of the cloak-and-dagger art, this son do not calculate too successful, but it of the experiment is however the far far larger than in meaning the success oneself.positive so-called:" a the horse dashes about, shooting the birds lead the bow, the world is all in my heart!" floor lord really not the is to has boundary new generation to open the mountain strange! i will have disappointed to this community originally, feeling that this community had no the prospect, the in the mind is filled with the woe.but saw your this son, let me producing the hope to the community again.is a fire that you let my in the mind set alihoudaot the hope afresh, is you make my heart cold ashes burn again, is you rescued me a stirs the cool stiring the cool heart! i decide originally and can''t return to any a son in the community, but saw your a son, it is what must return that i TELl the oneself this son!this is once-in-a-lifetime o.k. stick!heaven contain eye, let me getting the such fascinating and incomparable a son at the excellent the can view in year that living! floor lord, you want to continue diligent!you are the hope of the community!
1楼 12:08&|
相关的贴子90374785相关的图贴
一字いっくこの招待状を读み终わってから,私の心は长い时间平静になることができない.震かんしなさい!どうしてこのようなよい招待状がありますか. !私の思うままにネツト.ヮ-クbbsは数年,その以上どんな招待状が私を感动することができるはずがないと自分で思います.きょうェキスの立派な最も人の道のこんな一の招待状このようなを见たと思わなかった. ビルは主人,ましたが,贵方は私に深深ので地理は溶けるさせる''人をあるない,そらをあるない''この话. ??がありがとうございました!から私私俗っぼくで堪えられないの返事されてこのィンタワ-クの上すくないなある招待状をごすことができただかひゃひゃするならたか.しかし私やはり返事するですですなら,から感じるならもしことができない素晴らしいではないな招待状の后ろで自分のネットの名前を残しておく,私は死んで目的も闭じるはずがないです !このような素晴らしい招待状の后ろで自分の网の名前を残しておくことができるのがなんと傲慢な一つ??のことです!ビルの主人,すみません,のは利己的です! 私はなんとはなやかな词そうでビルを形容しても,重要ですあなたの招待状の素晴らしい程度は全部足りないと知っています.全部伪りて,だから私はただ一句话したいです あなたの招待状はとてもきれいです!私は望んで生涯のは见続けます!この招待状の构想は新奇で,题材がォリジナリティ-に富んでいて,だんらくは明らか.プロットはあやしくて,こだわらなくて,重要な线は明らか.人を引きつけて佳境に入らせて,起こると示す非凡な文学の基础に平板にあたって,という文字の文字の珠玉です.&&& 句経典なら,ました私の一生べき勉?姢蔚浞?小说芸术の角度话で,その実験意味はか.いわゆっています "一つの马が飞び跳ぬって,射雕英雄?护弦?い魄?菠?天地はすべて私の心内にあります! "ビルは前兆が本当におかしくない! もともと私はもうこのコミュニティに?して失望して,このコミュニティは将来がないと感じます.心で悲しく満ち溢れました.しかしお访ねしたこの招待状,また私をコミュニティに希望が生まれさせました.贵方の私の心にもう一度希望を燃え上がらせる火で,私 の心を失脚した?櫲摔?蓼縿荬い颏猡辘?à丹护毪韦?F方.一の私救ってから冷たく回して冷たい心を回すのが贵方です!もともと私はコミュニティでどんな招待状を返すはずがなかったと决めたが,お访ねした招待状.私は自分にこの招待状がきっと返すだろうこと を知らせます!これさんはか!苍天は目がありますあっ,私にになりすぐれている年に最も人の道の招待状をこのような素晴らしく见ることができさせます!ビルの主人,贵方は努力を続けなければならないです!贵方はコミュニティの希望で
2楼 12:09&|
3楼 12:09&|
4楼 12:13&|
它首先要由andylau球迷们宣布:在看到了这个儿子下同单词和句子的句字,我的心can''t平静一次很长一段时间,令人震惊!为什么想要一个儿子喜欢?!多年的横向网络论坛在我的生活,从思想,进一步can''t有任何可以移动的儿子我从来没有thouhoudaot来在这种巧妙无比像这样一个儿子今天sihoudaot。地板主,是你让我理解深刻的人以外the'someone,有天外天''这words.thank你!在看到以下对这个儿子,我没有立即回复,因为我担心我的庸俗的答复unbearablely将破坏这一难得的净最后一son.but我回答是,因为觉得如果can''t留下了这样迷人的一个儿子自己的网,那我死也can''t名义目的!能留下自己的网一事感到自豪的是如何在这样迷人的一个儿子后面!楼主,请你原谅我的自私!我知道主人描述地板与华丽的话你怎么不管是儿子迷人的程度都没有enouhoudao,是所有虚伪的,所以我认为,只说一:你的儿子太漂亮!我想一生看到的底部!这个儿子设想纲要新颖,主题有独具匠心,段落清晰,细节,秋天的兴衰为主线是明确的,迷人的,温和的,从底部内部非常文学,是诙谐,可以说,经典,是一个模型,我的一代人都应该学习。对于外衣的角度和-匕首艺术,这个儿子不计算太成功了,但实验不过,这是远在意义远远超过了如此大的成功oneself.positive所谓:“一马破折号约,拍摄鸟类领导鞠躬,世界都在我心中!“楼的主人真的不来了边界,是新一代开放式山奇怪!我会失望,这个社会本来,觉得这个社会没有任何前景,在考虑到与woe.but是充满看到你这个儿子,让我产生了希望社会again.is火灾,你让我在心里设置alihoudaot希望重新出发,是你让我的心冷再次燃烧灰烬,是你救了我一搅拌冷却搅拌很酷的心!本来我决定和can''t返回社会的任何一个儿子,但看到你的儿子,但这是必须回报,我告诉自己这个儿子!这是一次的一生玉棒!天堂包含的眼睛,让我得到了很好的一年可以认为,生活在这种无与伦比的迷人和一个儿子!地板主,你要继续勤奋,你是社会的希望
很有意思······
5楼 12:22&|
哪来的文章……无主题?
6楼 12:31&|
.....当年葫芦娃叱咤风云,人见人怕......
7楼 13:38&|
8楼 13:41&|
日英中三语……
9楼 13:42&|
10楼 13:48&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”使命召唤6“的信息,请&或新标准大学英语综合教程4课文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
36页1下载券4页免费72页免费74页1下载券12页1下载券65页免费119页1下载券20页1下载券73页1下载券69页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢73页1下载券12页1下载券202页免费36页1下载券12页1下载券
新标准大学英语综合教程4课文翻译|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢哪位好心人帮我翻译一下啊....._百度知道
哪位好心人帮我翻译一下啊.....
I remember we were got
acquainted
in 2008 which was a difference year as every junior middle school student .At
that time, I don't like you, maybe because of I don't bold to you make the acquaintance of you. But,I feel anobjection to you,because I think we will get acquaintedd in huge crowds of people is a fate,and then you are a beautiful boy,but I think the becautiful boy is a buck.so we are without saying a word to each other
After that you areleave school,but I'm nothing can be done. Go by the time,I have go to high school,at the same time you have get a job,you are gengaged in not go to outward which is a rejoice for me.In the last year which is our story start.AlthoughI'm not fall in love at first sight with you,but unwittingly I found I'm adjusted to you, but sometimesI think I'm very troublesome for youOnce,you have say that we personality is not suitable,after I'm very sorrowful.Maybe we are not understant each other.As for you,I'm in the mood for know more,because I know : The more we know each other,the better we understandeach other.Once this let me lose myself for you,so you think we are not appropriate.You will forgive me if I have giveyou pain.Sometimes,I will ask myself:what does happiness consist in ? You are my prince ? Or we are just a goodfriend for ever? As for you I shall love as long as I have breath.Let's take up where we left,because I know the facts n鼎孩尺绞侔悸踌溪穿娄ever lie.In the long run,I shalI never forget you.lf l will be admitted to a university,you are the person who lreally want to see before l leave here.Although easier said than done,l'm no sooner said than done.The years rolled on,l don't know what you think.l'm not a angel,l'm fear nothing at all,nothing daunted ,but l'fear you ignore me.
提问者采纳
我还记得我们相识在2008年,这一年对每一个初中学生来说都是不同的。那时,我不喜欢你,也许是因为你的大胆使我不敢与你结识。不过,我对你有些反感,因为我认为我们会在人山人海中相识是命中注定,而你是一个漂亮的男孩,但我认为漂亮的男孩给人很大压力,所以我们没有说一句话。
在那之后你离开了学校,但我什么也没有做。随着时间的推移,我念高中了,同时,你找到了工作,我对应你致力于工作而不能外出感到很快乐。我们的故事发生在去年,尽管我与你不是一见钟情,但我发现我不知不觉中跟随你,但有时候我觉得我给你添了很多麻烦。有一次,你说我们性格不合,我感到非常难过.可能我们彼此都不了解。对于你,我期望了解更多,因为我知道:我们对彼此了解的越多,我们更能理解对方.而这让我迷失了自我,但是你却认为我们不适合.如果我给你造成了你的痛苦,希望你能原谅我。有时候,我会问自己:幸福是什么组成的?你是我的白马王子吗?还是我们永远只是好朋友?对于你,我想鼎孩尺绞侔悸踌溪穿娄只要我还能呼吸我就不会停止爱你,因为我知道事实从不说谎.从长远来看,我永远不会忘记你。如果我考上大学,你就是我在离开时最想见的人。说起来容易做起来难,但是时间过去这么久我不知道你的想法,我并不是天使,我不怕任何事情,不会气馁,但是我会怕你不理我。呵呵,虽然写这封信的人英语……但是很感人啊,真情表露…… 呵呵,自己翻译的,可以参考~~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
I remember we were got
acquainted
in 2008 which was a difference year as every junior middle school student .At
that time, I don't like you, maybe because of I don't bold to you make the acquaintance of you.我还记得我们在2008年结识了这是因为每一个初中学生的差异一年。那时,我不喜欢你,也许是因为我不给你做大胆的你相识。 But,I feel anobjection to you,because I think we will get acquaintedd in huge crowds of people is a fate,and then you are a beautiful boy,but I think the becautiful boy is a buck.so we are without saying a word to each other不过,我觉得anobjection给你,因为我认为我们将在第一时间得到人山人海acquaintedd是一个命运,那你就是一个漂亮的男孩,但我认为becautiful男孩是buck.so我们不说一个词是互相
After that you areleave school,but I'm nothing can be done.在那之后你areleave学校,但我没有什么可以做。 Go by the time,I have go to high school,at the same time you have get a job,you are gengaged in not go to outward which is a rejoice for me.走的时候,我念高中的同时你得到一份工作,你不能去gengaged在向外这是我的快乐。In the last year which is our story start.AlthoughI'm not fall in love at first sight with you,but unwittingly I fou鼎孩尺绞侔悸踌溪穿娄nd I'm adjusted to you, but sometimesI think I'm very troublesome for you在过去的一年是我们的故事start.AlthoughI'米不爱上与你一见钟情,但我发现我不知不觉地调整你的,但sometimesI觉得我为你麻烦Once,you have say that we personality is not suitable,after I'm very sorrowful.Maybe we are not understant each other.As for you,I'm in the mood for know more,because I know : The more we know each other,the better we understandeach other.Once this let me lose myself for you,so you think we are not appropriate.You will forgive me if I have giveyou pain.有一次,你说我们性格不适合,当我感到非常sorrowful.Maybe我们不是understant每个你other.As,我的心情很为了解更多,因为我知道:我们知道越多,每另一方面,我们更understandeach other.Once这让我失去了你自己,那么你认为我们不appropriate.You会原谅我,如果我有giveyou痛苦。Sometimes,I will ask myself:what does happiness consist in ?有时候,我会问自己:幸福是什么组成的? You are my prince ?你是我的王子? Or we are just a goodfriend for ever?或者,我们只是永远佳友? As for you I shall love as long as I have breath.Let's take up where we left,because I know the facts never lie.In the long run,I shalI never forget you.lf l will be admitted to a university,you are the person who lreally want to see before l leave here.Although easier said than done,l'm no sooner said than done.至于你我的爱,只要我有breath.Let'我们来的地方离开,因为我知道事实从未lie.In长远来说,我永远不会忘记you.lf升沙利将考上大学,你是谁的人希望看到lreally走前的here.Although说起来容易做的L'米不早做比说。The years rolled on,l don't know what you think.l'm not a angel,l'm fear nothing at all,nothing daunted ,but l'fear you ignore me.对年推出,升不知道你think.l'米不是一个天使的L'米都没有恐惧,没有气馁,而是l'怕你不理我。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 was there nothing 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信