有一首英文歌女的唱的,高潮唱着蕾比踹蕾比秋蕾比什么的。是什么歌?不是那种好听劲爆的英文歌类型。

谁知道有一首,有句歌词叫“no no no”很劲爆的一首英文歌女的唱的!一开始就很快的!好像还有一句是“…………搜 far”跪求!!!!!!
谁知道有一首,有句歌词叫“no no no”很劲爆的一首英文歌女的唱的!一开始就很快的!好像还有一句是“…………搜 far”跪求!!!!!!
谁知道能告诉我一下谢谢啦!
补充:都不是你们说的那些耶!一开始就很快和高潮部分一样的!女的唱的!很劲爆的!
补充:你们说的都不是啊!汗!一个外国女人唱的!很狂野!
补充:有几句是着这样唱的:wei bi si mi sou fa&&&…………& no no no…………
看是不是Radiohead – A Punchup at a Wedding.
或者是组合的NO NO NO2
&或者是Nobody
都是网上找的
突然想到,是不是的别碰我
的感言:肥肠感谢!就是这首别碰我了!
其他回答 (4)
Complicatied
应该是艾薇儿的那首吧…
歌曲:Dilemma 歌手:nelly&kelly rowland I.. love you, and I.. need you Nelly I.. love you, I do.. neeeeed you - but No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, y’know I’m crazy over you Check it, check it, check it, uhh I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me And uhh, she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seen But oh no, oh no, she gotta a man and a son, doh’ohhh, but that’s okay Cause I, wait for my cue and just listen, play my position Like a shortstop, pick up e’rything mami hittin And in no time.. (no time) I.. I plan to make this wah-one mi-i-ne.. and that’s for sure Cause I, I never been the type to, break up a happy home But uh, there’s somethin bout baby girl I just can’t leave alone So tell me ma what’s it gonna be? She said (You don’t know what you mean to me) No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, y’know I’m crazy over you Check it, check it, check it, uhh I see a lot and you look and I never say a word I know how niggaz start actin trippin out here about they girls And there’s no way-ayy-hey, Nelly gon’ fight over no day-hey-ame.. as you can see But I, I like your steez, your style, your whole demeanor The way you come through and holla and swoop me in his 2-seater Now that’s gangstah-ah-ahhh.. And I got special ways to thank yah-ah-ahhh.. don’t you forget it But uh, it ain’t that easy for you to pack and leave him But uh, you and dirty got ties for different reasons I respect that and right before I turn to leave, she said No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, y’know I’m crazy over you Sing it for me K I.. love you, and I.. need you Nelly I.. love you, I do.. (c’mon girl) And it’s more than you’ll.. ever know But.. it’s fo’sho You can always count on my love Foreveeeeer more, yeahh-yeahh.. East coast, I know you shakin right Down South, I know you bouncin right West coast, I know you walkom right, cause Midwest, I see you swingin right (You don’t know what you mean to me) No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, y’know I’m crazy over you East coast, I know you shakin right Down South, I know you bouncin right West coast, I know you walkin right, cause Midwest, I see you swing it right (You don’t know what you mean to me) East coast, you still shakin right Down South, I see you bouncin right West coast, I know you walkin right, cause Midwest, I see you swingin right (You don’t know what you mean to me) No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, y’know I’m crazy over you East coast, I know you shakin right Down South, I know you bouncin right West coast, I know you walkin right Midwest, I see you swing it right (You don’t know what you mean to me) East coast, you still shakin right Down South, I see you bouncin right West coast, I know you walkin right, cause (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, I see you swingin right
na,na ,na吧
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首英文歌,高潮部分是东巴雷 东巴雷 东巴雷 东巴雷 东巴雷,唱了能有5比左右。我先声明,不是韩_百度知道
有一首英文歌,高潮部分是东巴雷 东巴雷 东巴雷 东巴雷 东巴雷,唱了能有5比左右。我先声明,不是韩
首英文歌高潮部东巴雷 东巴雷 东巴雷 东巴雷 东巴雷唱能5比左右我先声明韩Nobody
,内唱咚巴拉
懂请绕道谁知道给20
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
楼主音译准(东巴雷)
不会是《咚巴拉》吧 周鹏唱的,也就是萨顶顶
我说了不是咚巴拉,你有病啊
歌名:大爆炸
是谁唱的啊
我要知道是谁唱的还用你啊
那你一辈子都不会知道的
艹,什么玩意儿
不懂请绕道,谢谢
举办完毕,不废话
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌曲高潮谐音是“夹死特来兑”是什么歌,女的唱的
有一首英文歌曲高潮谐音是“夹死特来兑”是什么歌,女的唱的
不区分大小写匿名
just one last dance
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首英文歌 大概 高潮是这样的 一丝玩莫踹 谁知道是什么歌啊_百度知道
有一首英文歌 大概 高潮是这样的 一丝玩莫踹 谁知道是什么歌啊
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
不是布兰妮的baby one more time?
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字,欧美女歌手唱的,歌词里有say goodbye,而且音调很高,高潮部分也有say goodbye,商场,超市里都放过就是不知道叫什么?不是Never say goodbye
求一首英文歌的名字,欧美女歌手唱的,歌词里有say goodbye,而且音调很高,高潮部分也有say goodbye,商场,超市里都放过就是不知道叫什么?不是Never say goodbye 20
不是Never say goodbye,也不是 say googbye ,也不是must say goodbye ,也不是tonya mitchell,也不是dont say goodbye
just one last dance——sarah connor
just one last dance
其他回答 (3)
告诉你听几首歌
来听听啊 很好听的 !! 呵呵 !!
valder fie 来听这首歌 超酷 超拽哦 , burning , 即使知道要见面 , 知足 这3首也很好听 .
甘心替代你 , 我爱的人 , 你怎么舍得我难过 黄品源唱
, 还有个 外婆 也好听 , 告别的时代 ,dying in the sun, big big world ,
那估计是spice girls唱的GOODBYE
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 什么歌最劲爆 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信