有my baby gonna get 女声好听的英文歌曲女声

有首英文歌,很有节奏感的,第一句好像是“we are gonna play a game”,女唱,叫什么名字?_百度知道
有首英文歌,很有节奏感的,第一句好像是“we are gonna play a game”,女唱,叫什么名字?
提问者采纳
t make it too easy babe For me and my imagination we&#39. we't make it too easy Leave something.;t make it too easy Leave something For me and my imagination we'm not in a hurry babe For me and my imagination ENDm under your spell Don&#39://s mystery I want to get inside To where the Magic stays and myth remains I're a possibility When you make it hard for me baby I&#39.com/7/S/06/://m not in a hurry Leave something For me and my imagination Never give the game away Try to keep me entertained Don't need to know Your every trick So keep me guessing just a little bit 't release me Never give the game away Try to keep me entertained baby Don&#39!.;m not in a hurry Leave something For me and my imagination Da da da da da Never give the game away Try to keep me entertained baby Don'cause hidden in your eyes There're a possibility When you make it hard for me baby I'm worth the wait Don&#39!
提问者评价
就是它了!!万分感谢!~
其他类似问题
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌曲 女生唱的,里面高潮有句是oh,my baby baby for什么什么的,这首歌叫什_百度知道
一首英文歌曲 女生唱的,里面高潮有句是oh,my baby baby for什么什么的,这首歌叫什
首英文歌曲 女生唱的,里面高潮有句是oh,my baby baby for什么什么的,这首歌叫什么
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
prettyboy英文歌词
i lie awake at night see things in black and white i've only got you inside my mind you know you have made me blind i lie awake and pray that you will look my way i have all this longing in my heart i knew it right from the start oh my pretty pretty boy i love you (哦我漂亮的漂亮的男孩我爱你) like i never ever loved no one before you pretty pretty boy of mine just tell me you love me too oh my pretty pretty boy i need you oh my pretty pretty boy i do let me inside make me stay right beside you i used to write your name and put it in a frame and sometime i think i hear you call right from my bedroom wall you stay a little while and touch me with your smile and what can i say to make you mine to reach out for you in time oh my pretty pretty boy i love you like i never ever loved no one before you pretty pretty boy of mine just tell me you love me too oh my pretty pretty boy i need you oh my pretty pretty boy i do let me inside make me stay right beside you bridge oh pretty boy say you love me too oh my pretty pretty boy i love you like i never ever loved no one before you pretty pretty boy of mine just tell me you love me too oh my pretty pretty boy i need you oh my pretty pretty boy i do let me inside make me stay right beside you
是贾斯丁比伯的baby
pretty boy - M2M
贾斯丁比伯的baby吧
justnbieber的baby
是BABY,很简单哦~
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁100首极品经典好听慢摇、舞曲_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
15页免费43页免费8页免费5页免费11页免费26页免费90页免费26页免费14页免费1页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢2页免费15页免费3页免费20页5下载券103页1下载券
100首极品经典好听慢摇、舞曲|舞​曲​,​我​们​都​爱​~​~​歇​斯​底​里​的​享​受​是​无​与​伦​比​的​!​!​!​!
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢找首歌 里面有merry christmas 是个女的唱的英文歌 曲调很欢快的_百度知道
找首歌 里面有merry christmas 是个女的唱的英文歌 曲调很欢快的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
we wish you a merry christmas
we wish y we wish you a merry christmas
we wish yt go until we get some, bring us a figgy pudding and bring it fight here we won' oh. we wish you a merry christmas. we wish y we wish you a merry christmas
we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year, brin we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. good tidings we bring we wish yt
we wish you a merry christmas
we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year, so bring some out here good tidings we bring to you and your kin. we wish yt
oh. oh. good tidings we bring we won' we won&#39, brin we wish you a merry christmasI wish you a merry christmas we wish you a merry christmas
&Oh Santa !& 歌手:Mariah Carey OH SANTA!   Santa's gonna come and make him mine this Christmas   Santa's gonna come and make him mine, mine   Oh Santa   Santa's gonna come and make him mine this Christmas   Santa's gonna come and make him mine, mine   Oh Santa   Santa   If you get this letter   Won't you help me out   I know you're kinda busy with your elves right now   And I don't know how   You do the things you do while I sleep on Christmas eve   But it's amazing   And I bet that you could bring me back my baby   Because every time I see Christmas lights   I feel this burn inside   And I just can't take it   I saw them shopping last week   And his new girl was so bleak   And then I swore to myself   Santa's gonna come and make him mine this Christmas night   Oh oh oh   Santa's gonna come and make you mine this Christmas   Santa's gonna come and make you mine, oh oh oh   Santa's gonna come and make you mine this Christmas night   Oh Santa   I heard that it's really gonna snow this year   So I hope Rudolph and them other 8 reindeer   Get you safely here   So you can scoop him up   And swoop him right down my chimney   I've been really, really, really good this year   So put on that red suit and make him appear   Make this Christmas cheer   Just ain't the same without my baby   Come on oh Kris Kringle send me help   They say it's unrealistic   But I believe in you Saint Nick   So grant this wish for me right quick   Santa won't you come and make him mine this Christmas night   Oh oh oh   Santa's gonna come and make you mine this Christmas   Santa's gonna come and make you mine, oh oh oh   Santa's gonna come and make you mine this Christmas night   Oh Santa!   Oh Santa Claus   If you get this letter   Please don't make me wait   Cause all December I'll be counting down the days   So hop on your sleigh   I promise that I won't forget the milk and cookies   The trees all sparkly and gold   But inside I feel so cold   So soon as you leave the North Pole   Santa won't you come and make him mine this Christmas   Santa's gonna come and make you mine oh oh oh   Santa's gonna come and make you mine this Christmas   Santa's gonna come and make you mine oh oh oh   Santa's gonna come and make you mine, mine.
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁{if typeof(oktext) != 'undefined'}<a data-action="ok" href="javascript:void(0)" class="u-btn2 u-btn2-2 u-btn2-2-h {if oktext.length${oktext}{/if}
{if typeof(cctext) != 'undefined'}<a data-action="cc" href="javascript:void(0)" class="u-btn2 u-btn2-1 u-btn2-1-h {if cctext.length${cctext}{/if}
该资源需付费使用,现在抢购即可无限畅听!
该资源为公益歌曲
捐赠任意金额(2~4999元)即可无限畅听下载
「梦想起航」 by TFboys
请输入您要捐赠的金额(2~4999元)
输入金额无效
{list plist as item}}

我要回帖

更多关于 baby tonight英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信