其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,歌词里有Oh my baby好象_百度知道
一首英文歌,歌词里有Oh my baby好象
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
re not like all those other girls who lead you on and tell you lies No, not my baby, I didn&#39, not my baby, not my baby.&quot. I kept a-right on sayin't believe what they say, don&#39, not my sweet baby, not my sweet baby, not my baby not my sweet sweet baby Oh, no, not my baby. You&#39, oh no, not my baby 歌手, no Oh, no. Oh, my baby Tell me, no,t believe a single word was true I told them all I had faith in you, no, not my sweet baby, not my sweet baby, not my baby Not my baby. Not my baby, not my baby No way. Oh; But sure didn&#39, oh no,re not like all those other girls who play with the men&#39, not my baby Nt you know I kept a-right on sayin's hearts like they were toys, not my baby Not my baby, not my sweet baby. Oh, not my baby Not my sweet sweet baby, oh no,Son when rumors spread that there is truth somewhere, no, oh no. M Oh, not my baby,
Oh, not my baby Not my baby, no:rod stewart
When my friends told met listen to what she said, not my sweet babyoh no, not my baby Not my baby, baby I don&#39, &quot, and you should use your head, not my baby, oh no, no. Oh, Not my baby, not my baby, oh no, no, not my sweet baby, oh no. You&#39
oh my bady ,my love 好像
can‘t take my off you
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁halo halo baby 这是哪首英文歌的开头女声版的._百度作业帮
halo halo baby 这是哪首英文歌的开头女声版的.
Telephone - Lady Gaga &Beyonce歌词:TelephoneLady GaGaHello,hello, You called,I can't hear a thing.I have got no service in the club,you see,see…Wha-Wha-What did you say?Oh,you're breaking up on me…Sorry,I cannot hear you,I'm kinda busy.K-kinda busy K-kinda busySorry,I cannot hear you,I'm kinda busy.Just a second,it's my favorite song they're gonna playAnd I cannot text you with a drink in my hand,eh…You shoulda made some plans with me,you knew that I was free.And now you won'I'm kinda busy.Stop callin',stop callin',I don't wanna think anymore!I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.Stop callin',stop callin',I don't wanna talk anymore!I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.Eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh…Stop telephonin' me!Eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh…I'm busy!Eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh…Stop telephonin' me!Eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh…Can call all you want,but there's no one home,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!Out in the club,and I'm sippin' that bub,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!Call when you want,but there's no one home,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!Out in the club,and I'm sippin' that bub,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!Boy,the way you blowin' up my phonewon't make me leave no faster.Put my coat on faster,leave my girls no faster.I shoulda left my phone at home,'cause this is a disaster!Callin' like a collector -sorry,I cannot answer!Not that I don't like you,I'm just at a party.And I am sick and tired of my phone r-ringing.Sometimes I feel like I live in Grand Central Station.Tonight I'm not takin' no calls,'cause I'll be dancin'.'Cause I'll be dancin''Cause I'll be dancin'Tonight I'm not takin' no calls,'cause I'll be dancin'!Stop callin',stop callin',I don't wanna think anymore!I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.Stop callin',stop callin',I don't wanna talk anymore!I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.Stop callin',stop callin',I don't wanna think anymore!I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.Stop callin',stop callin',I don't wanna talk anymore!I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.Eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh…Stop telephonin' me!Eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh…I'm busy!Eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh…Stop telephonin' me!Eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh,eh…Can call all you want,but there's no one home,you're not gonna reach my telephone!'Cause I'm out in the club,and I'm sippin' that bub,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!Call when you want,but there's no one home,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!'Cause I'm out in the club,and I'm sippin' that bub,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!My telephone!M-m-my telephone!'Cause I'm out in the club,and I'm sippin' that bub,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!My telephone!M-m-my telephone!'Cause I'm out in the club,and I'm sippin' that bub,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!We're sorry…the number you have reachedis not in service at this time.Please check the number,or try your call again有首英文歌歌词中有“baby,when we are together......I don&#39_百度知道
有首英文歌歌词中有“baby,when we are together......I don&#39
now I need to hold you tight. I don t wanna run away, when we are together:Shayne Ward (歌词)
专辑, baby you re the one I need tonight, I just wanna die in your arms Here tonight, baby you re the one I need tonight. I don t wanna run away, I just wanna die in your arms Here tonight, No promises, No promises, now I need to hold you tightNo Promises 1, now I need to hold you tight, now and forever my love No promises I don t wanna run away, feeling high I don t want to let go, baby you re the one I need tonight. Baby, now I need to hold you tight:No Promises (歌词)
歌手, girl, feeling high I don t want to let go, No promises, baby you re the one I need tonight, now I need to hold you tight. No promises I don t wanna run away:Shayne (歌词)
Hey baby. Everytime you re near I feel like I m in heaven, No promises, thru Time and Time. Baby. Baby. I don t wanna run away, doing things that we love, I don t wanna be alone No Promises Baby. Every time you re near I feel like I m in heaven. I just need you to know girl. Baby, doing things that we love, I just wanna die in your arms I don t want to run away. I just need you to know girl, I just wanna die in your arms Here tonight Hey baby., when we are together, girl, I want to stay forever. 曲名
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌 歌词只记得you are not my man no more,i am not your baby girl no more._百度知道
找一首英文歌 歌词只记得you are not my man no more,i am not your baby girl no more.
我有更好的答案
babygirl no more
nikki davidson- babygirl no more
Nikki Davidson——《Babygirl No More 》
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 baby tonight英文歌 的文章

更多推荐