topics to be discussed include royal protocol, the president on
Colbert, Lena Dunham's legal woes, and our latest Heroes of
Online-only aftershow begins at
just after 10. Follow The Independents
on Facebook at ,
follow on Twitter @ ,
hashtag us at #TheIndependents, and click on
for more video of past segments.
Matt Welch is editor in chief of Reason magazine and co-author with Nick Gillespie of&.
Follow Matt Welch on
Reason In Your Inbox!
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
Reason’s Open Issue
Matt Welch:
There is nothing ‘open-minded’ about using government to punish disfavored views.
When Open Government Slams Shut: Failed transparency, from Hillary Clinton’s emails to hidden campaign contributions.
Ronald Bailey: New research demonstrates the amazing power of open markets and open borders.
Veronique de Rugy: How bureaucrats are keeping people in the dark about the Export-Import Bank.
Camille Paglia talks about feminism, rape, academia, and Hillary Clinton.
And much more
advertisement
Shikha Dalmia
Peter Suderman
Matt Welch
Scott Shackford
Scott Shackford
Nick Gillespie
Daniel Berninger
Nick Gillespie
Nick Gillespie
Nick Gillespie
Ed Krayewski
Ed Krayewski
Matt Welch
Matt Welch & Todd Krainin
Emily Ekins
Emily Ekins
Emily Ekins
Amy Sturgis
Sara Mayeux
Jacob Sullum
&2015 Reason Foundation.|How to Make Someone Fall in Love with You (Based on the Psychology of Falling in Love)
By Farouk Radwan
Your rating: None Average: 3.4 (8 votes)
Myths About Making Someone Love You
Do you think that love is just an uncontrollable random process?
Do you think that if the person you loved didn&t love you back then nothing can be done about it?
Do you think that you can't make someone fall in love with you?
The Truth About Making Someone Fall in Love with You
Most of us believe that love is completely random and can never be controlled or manipulated. However, the shocking truth is that love and hatred are fully controlled by the mind. If you can come to understand the logic behind that mind&s operation then you will have a good chance of making someone fall in love with you.
Love is just like any other psychological emotion you experience. Just as there are ways for dealing with and controlling stress, learning about the
of falling in love can be used to your advantage to make someone fall in love with you. This won't work one hundred percent of the time, but it will at least double or even triple your chances of making that person fall in love with you.
How to Make Someone Fall in Love with You
The following are methods and ways that can help you in making someone fall in love with you. Note that most of them are based on the
of falling in love and if you don&t know what that is, you'd better take a quick look first.
I have what you need: when people search for a partner, they unconsciously try to find someone who is similar to what they like about themselves and at the same time different from what they hate about themselves. For example, someone who feels inferior but is also intelligent will seek an intelligent but confident partner. If this resembles the person you are targeting, playing the role of an incredibly confident person can be very effective, simply because you will be sending a message to his/her subconscious mind saying &I have what you need&. On the other hand try to do your best to show that you have some common interests (don't lie, just search for what&s common between you).
Meeting Criteria:Inside the mind of every one of us is a quick list of basic criteria that must be met before we even consider loving a person. Although meeting these criteria does not neccessarily mean that we will love the person, not meeting any of them makes it certain that we will never love him. Examples of these criteria can be: "He must be a non smoker", "He must be religious" &etc. You should try to know the background of the person you like and attempt to meet his basic criteria, else you will be rejected before you even begin.
Does Trying Harder Work?: Does repeatedly trying to approach a person work, or does chasing him or asking him out several times work?Doing these things will most likely work if your partner is externally dependent. External dependancy is being dependant on something or someone to make you feel good or to escape your bad mood. When someone becomes externally dependant, it's likely he'll jump at the first chance of getting into a relationship. If the person you are targeting is externally dependant then your chances of making him fall in love you becomes higher. That&s why caring for someone when he's down gives you a great chance of being loved by him because at these times people become more externally dependant
Program his Subconscious Mind: The subconscious mind can be made to accept something by continious repetition. This doesn't mean that you should call your partner every five minutes, as that would be chasing his/her conscious mind. Chasing the subconscious mind requires no more than staying in sight, and letting him/her see you a lot. Even if you hardly talk, just staying in his/her sight is enough to enforce your position.
More Subconscious Mind Programming: If you have mutual friends then you are even more lucky, since the subconscious mind is programmed much easier by trusted sources. The more your friends talk to him/her about how great you are (something you'll probably have to arrange) the better your chances of having a place in his/her subconscious mind.
position yourself well: what is the first word that comes to people's minds when they your name in mentioned? do they think of the word "strong","confident" or "loser"? positioning is simply associating yourself with a certian image that is printed in people's minds, read this guide to know how can you position yourself
Please don&t misuse this Information
This kind of information should only be used when you are serious about a relationship and not just for playing around. Please be grown up enough to know that people have got feelings and that hurting their feelings just to feel victorious is something that is far from being mentally healthy.
Author's Bio:&
Want to know everything about the psychology of falling in love?
Want to recover from the worst break-ups in few days?
Check out:
Sincerely i was so crushed when my Husband of 8 years left me and moved to Texas to be with another woman . The pains was just too much for me to bear that I couldn't just bear it anymore. So i had to reached out to the Internet for help untill i found out that Lord Lugard was the real deal.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work for me, which you have guaranteed me positive result in 24 hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was remorseful for the whole lot he has done And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. Lord Lugard you do a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is Lord Lugard's Website: website:
and his Email: . Carolyn Martin New York..
This is Angel Sean from USA, am sharing this article to give thanks to Dr. Ebakor who helped me to bring back my EX lover that broke up with me for 2 months. I was searching for advise on what to do to get back my EX lover and i came across a post of a woman in USA called Angela Shuane giving thanks to Dr. Ebakor for helping her to get back her lost HUSBAND who left her for years with her kids. I contacted the spell caster for help due to the fact that i needed my EX lover desperately because he is my lover and my life. To God be the glory, my EX lover came back to me within 12 to 16 after Dr. Ebakor finished preparing the spell and i want the world to join me to give thanks to Dr. Ebakor for helping me..... Viewers reading my article that also need his help should contact Dr. Ebakor with his email : [], with his number on :{+4} OR you can also call me with my number to know more on (603) 567-4715.
My name is Olivia Linda. Am from Canada,i hear how people are talking about The powerful spell caster called DR ONE KARAKA in regard of how he bring back ex lover,winning lottery,getting pregnant and getting married to their dream true lover and i also contact him to help me cast a spell in regard of my ex lover whom i love so much that left me 2yrs ago,but today my ex is back to me and we are happily married with 2kids and i am so much happy for the help i found in you DR ONE KARAKA. I and my family are very much happy and we are living large now,i am grateful and appreciate your good work of spell casting,thank you and may you leave long to help people in problems. His email
or call him +9 his web site:
My name is Olivia Linda. Am from Canada,i hear how people are talking about The powerful spell caster called DR ONE KARAKA in regard of how he bring back ex lover,winning lottery,getting pregnant and getting married to their dream true lover and i also contact him to help me cast a spell in regard of my ex lover whom i love so much that left me 2yrs ago,but today my ex is back to me and we are happily married with 2kids and i am so much happy for the help i found in you DR ONE KARAKA. I and my family are very much happy and we are living large now,i am grateful and appreciate your good work of spell casting,thank you and may you leave long to help people in problems. His email
My lover dumped me for any another woman, and I was divorce by my lover with my two son after 8 years of marriage, and also I really love him, so I contacted Doctor Akim for a love prayer to get my Husband back, to my greatest surprise he did a love fasting and prayer for me to get him back for me and my lover came back after 48 hours
I will advice you anyone looking for any kind of solution should contact Doctor Akim via email address: {}.
Name : Bradley Speck.
My lover dumped me for any another woman, and I was divorce by my lover with my two son after 8 years of marriage, and also I really love him, so I contacted Doctor Akim for a love prayer to get my Husband back, to my greatest surprise he did a love fasting and prayer for me to get him back for me and my lover came back after 48 hours
I will advice you anyone looking for any kind of solution should contact Doctor Akim via email address: {}.
Name : Bradley Speck.
Am very happy to tell every one to hear my testimony. Am a nurse,this is a story of my love life.I have been married for 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 4months until i met a post where this man Dr OLOKUM have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self.You can contact him with this email address {} Thank you Dr OLOKUM
Am very happy to tell every one to hear my testimony. Am a nurse,this is a story of my love life.I have been married for 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 4months until i met a post where this man Dr OLOKUM have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self.You can contact him with this email address {} Thank you Dr OLOKUM
Here is my testimony about this amazing spell caster, he is willing to help solve all your problems..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 8TH MATCH 2015, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR GODSPOWER on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. No body would have been able to convince me about magical spells, not until DR GODSPOWER did a marvelous work for me and restored my marriage of 3 years back to me and brought my WIFE back to me in the same 48 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my wife kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept her back.. I am really short of words and joy, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR GODSPOWER you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful man once again.. here is his email:
am very happy today not because of anything but just because of what this great man called alexandathegreat did for me for some time now me and my husband have been having some issues to the extent that he drove me away from the house i was so down i had no were to go to until some one told me about this man i never believed him until i contacted him and i did everything thing he
told me and to my greates suprise after 3days my husband called and said i should come back to the house that he was sorry i was so happy am telling the whole world incase you find yourself in this kind of problem or any other problem you can contact him through his email @
or call him +4
It was a complete sudden stop in my life when my relationship with my lover came to a verge of breakup point without any reason and he said that he has fallen for someone else, it was Dr. Shakiki who helped me get back my lover with a love spell and now we are happily married, thanks a lot Dr. Shakiki. If you need his help to restore your relationship back, you can contact him via
or you can also contact him through his website
It was a complete sudden stop in my life when my relationship with my lover came to a verge of breakup point without any reason and he said that he has fallen for someone else, it was Dr. Shakiki who helped me get back my lover with a love spell and now we are happily married, thanks a lot Dr. Shakiki. If you need his help to restore your relationship back, you can contact him via
or you can also contact him through his website
Do you need a genuine for spell caster? If yes, simply contact the one and only Doctor Eba .
Or call him on his cell phone: +0
My name is maria johan from malaysia. My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 10 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Trust and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and i am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is
Thank you very much and i am extremely greatful Tel: +1.And there is know evil attach to his spell.it will only make your relationship very stronger.
my story goes to everyone out there that are in the situation that i have also being through. and how i was saved.
I have been rejected by my husband 6 months ago after (12) of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address ()
have help a woman to get back her husband. and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband.
His email :
I need help on get my boyfriend back please tell me what to do to get him
my story goes to everyone out there that are in the situation that i have also being through. and how i was saved.
I have been rejected by my husband 6 months ago after (12) of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address ()
have help a woman to get back her husband. and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband.
His email :
His email :
His email :
His email :
Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony know to all. I've been to other spell casters and psychic readers before, but in my opinion you are the best. I just wished I came to you earlier, but hey I got the best for last and that is Doctor Ebakor. My ex was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduce me to Doctor Ebakor. After that Love Spell and Break Up Spell was done I finally gotten calls from her out of no where within 12 hours. Her and the other guy broke up and we are going on a vacation together... Thanks and I love you for helping me. To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster contact Doctor E () and he will help you.
METODO ACAMU showed me what true MAGIC spell was.He helped me get back my husband that was invovled with my best friend from even before we got married. I contacted METODO ACAMU after reading a comment on
a blog about how he has helped a lot of men and women fix their problem. I contacted METODO ACAMU after reading a comment on a blog about how he has helped a lot of men and women fix their problem. It took another 5
days for the magic spell to became active and after that day it was almost like magic i can explain what happened but all i can say is that my husband came back to me asking me to take him back telling me how much he loves
me and wanted to be with me. My life is back to how it ought to be with my husband and my kids by my side. METODO ACAMU helped me make this happen. Here is his contact for those who belive and want to contact him
Twila Adam:
This is a special thank you message that I have been avoiding to share in public because I was ashamed to expose my affairs to the public, but I realized the promise I made to dr. wakina to prove to me why people talks more about him if he is real and I will comment about him? I told Dr. Wakina that he should show me his true power and he agreed to help me after he finished consulting his Oracle and came up with positive result. This great doctor started this work and finally proved his powers to me when my Ex came back 2days after the spell, begging and pleading for forgiveness.
Love, spell and dr. wakina are real because he proved it to me even when I lost faith in his work, he gave me fatherly advice and asked me to be patient. Dr. has been tested and proved by many so don&t be left out. Consul dr.
Read my testimony about how A spell Caster called Metodo Acamu help me get back together with my Husband after a nasty break on
.au/be-healthy/why-do-i-still-look-pregnant-9250/
.Every word you read is basically true and based on what happened i could only find help in the presence of Metodo Acamu. I will his email contact here for mailing purpose {
I want to thank Dr.ogala for the love binding spell he did for me that brought my ex boyfriend back to me within 2days. My lover broke up with me 4months ago I tried everything I could to have him back but nothing works till I read online how Dr.ogala has helped others reunite their broken relationship so I decided to contact him to help me out. After Dr.ogala cast the spell my ex boyfriend came back to me within a shot period of 48hours, ever since he came back he now treat me with so much love and respect What I have tried so much for was just fix within 48hours. In case have been with a broken heart and you want your ex back just contact the same man Via his email
mobile number +3 to help you reunite your broken relationship.
All of these comments you see on the internet about Dr Malaika () are not just comments, they are truthful words of experience written by those who have been there and found help
in reuniting with the ones they hold dear to their heart and other marital and financial problems just like i did. I can tell you this because I also asked him for help to cast a spell to fix my relationship with the only woman I have ever
loved after been married four time in the last four years.
My name is maria johan from malaysia. My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 10 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Trust and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and i am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is
Thank you very much and i am extremely greatful Tel: +1.And there is know evil attach to his spell.it will only make your relationship very stronger.
his website
his website
My name is Adams Helen from United States, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is DR TRUST, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship wih my husband who left me, When i contacted DR TRUST he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and careing. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband.
To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, DR. TRUST can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via this email
call him +1.
AM HAPPY MY ANGEL IS WITH ME AGAIN, THANKS TO DR KEKE ODIN
hello my name is Parker Velley i want you all to join me to thank this man for restoring my relationship with my ex lover who dump me for another Man for 5 months because the man had money, at first i never believed Dr Keke will be able to help me win Claudia back from this other other guy but because i still love her and need her back in my life, i worked and follow his instruction and it surprise me that after working with him, Claudia called me and ask me to forgive and forget the past that she still love me and that was how me and my angel came back for good. So with this great work done for me by Dr Keke of
i promise to always share his good work to the whole wide world and if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via
I am very happy today for what God used (Dr. Ogala) the great spell caster to do in my life. My name is josh walford i had a fight with my wife in the past which led to our breakup. I tried all i could to make her come back to me but she refuse and said it was over between us, one day i came across a testimony on the internet on how (Dr. Ogala)used his spell to reunite two lovers so i decided to contact (Dr. Ogala) via email and he assured me that my wife will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours after he has finish the preparation of the white magic spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that (Dr. Ogala) is truly a man of his word because my wife came back to me and fell on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back. Do you have a problem then also contact (Dr. Ogala) today via email:
or you can contact him via website
I am very happy today for what God used (Dr. Ogala) the great spell caster to do in my life. My name is josh walford i had a fight with my wife in the past which led to our breakup. I tried all i could to make her come back to me but she refuse and said it was over between us, one day i came across a testimony on the internet on how (Dr. Ogala)used his spell to reunite two lovers so i decided to contact (Dr. Ogala) via email and he assured me that my wife will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours after he has finish the preparation of the white magic spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that (Dr. Ogala) is truly a man of his word because my wife came back to me and fell on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back. Do you have a problem then also contact (Dr. Ogala) today via email:
My lover dumped me for any another woman, and i was divorce by my husband with my two son after 8 years of marriage, and also i really love him, so i contacted Doctor Azul
for a love spell to get my Husband back, to my greatest surprise he cast a love binding
spell to get him back for me and my lover came back after 48hours. i will advice you anyone looking for any kind of spell should contact Doctor Azul via email address: {
} or call his cell phone for urgent response on +7
Name : Kaylan Melissa
I had a problem with my boyfriend 6 months ago, which lead to our broke up. When he broke up with me, i
i fill so empty inside me. Until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too. i email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening, not up to 48 hours, my boyfriend gave me a call and he come back to me and told me he was sorry for everything that happen,i am so greatful to this spell caster and will not stop publishing his name on the net for the good work he is doing.If you need his help,you can email him at
and he will also help you too Dr Kasee of
or tel +3 i will forever be greatful to you.
I had a problem with my boyfriend 6 months ago, which lead to our broke up. When he broke up with me, i
i fill so empty inside me. Until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too. i email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening, not up to 48 hours, my boyfriend gave me a call and he come back to me and told me he was sorry for everything that happen,i am so greatful to this spell caster and will not stop publishing his name on the net for the good work he is doing.If you need his help,you can email him at
In my heart October 12th is a day I will never let go of. This is the day Mutton Osun a trust worthy spell caster gave me my love back after two month my newly wedded husband left me for another girl. My name is sandy fox steward and I am married to to James steward for the second time. My husband is a sweet man at least he use to be until he left me for another,though he's still the sweetest ever. We have been sweet heart since the second year of senior high school.I found Online and tried Mutton Osun of godsofosunx temple and his spell and got my heart desire. I told him my sad story and all he said on the phone was that my heart desire must be meant though I paid for
the cost of materials used for the spell.I Know he is honest and truthful he can help you with anything contact him here
My name is Paul and there is only one person i no can help you with problems that seem to be like the end of it all. I had marriage problem my family was falling apart Basically because i was always too busy to see my wife needed me. My continuous act led her to leave me for another guy. Only then did i realized what i have done and then, it was too late she wanted nothing to do with me again. That was when Metodo Acamu a really nice spell caster helped me out. He helped me use a spell to get her back and it worked like really well. I have a lot to say but the word limit won't permit me so if you must contact him use this email
My name is Paul and there is only one person i no can help you with problems that seem to be like the end of it all. I had marriage problem my family was falling apart Basically because i was always too busy to see my wife needed me. My continuous act led her to leave me for another guy. Only then did i realized what i have done and then, it was too late she wanted nothing to do with me again. That was when Metodo Acamu a really nice spell caster helped me out. He helped me use a spell to get her back and it worked like really well. I have a lot to say but the word limit won't permit me so if you must contact him use this email
My husband broke up with me 5 months ago on the 2ND OF NOVEMBER 2013, and forced me to sign the divorce papers, and i was completely heartbroken. And I could not get back into any shape emotionally. I ThankGod for this astonishing and brilliant spell caster that came to my rescue. Wow! This spell caster has helped me so much. Dr.Odiala guaranteed me an urgent 48 hours spell casting, of which i accepted it. Shockingly! this month on the 4TH OF MARCH 2014, my husband called me back with lots of apologies after 24 hours which Dr.Odiala assured me, and he did everything possible to withdraw the divorce papers which was previously ongoing with the power of this miracle working spell caster. Thank you so so so much Odiala for your powerful
his website
First Name:
Last Name:
Self Improvement Newsletter
Business Tips for Experts, Authors, Coaches
Related Articles
Featured Content
Directories
Your e-mail: *
Password: *}

我要回帖

更多关于 caring 的文章