这些个人简历怎么写?

这些用英语怎么写_百度知道
提问者采纳
4 What is the best gift you have ever got?5--When did you get it? --On my 10th birthday.6 How about seeing a film or reading a book?7It is too difficult for a six-year-old boy to look after a dog.8 She watches TV on the sofa with me every evening.9 I don't have enough time to be with her.10 Singing English songs makes her take more interests in English learning.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
为你解答。4、What's the best present you have ever got?5、When did you get it? On my tenth birthday.6、What about watching English films or reading books?7、It's too difficult for a six-year-old child to look after a dog.8、Every night, she watches TV with me on the sofa.9、I don't have enough time to spend with her.10、Singing English songs makes her more interested in Studying English.
4,what gift do you get ?5,when do you get it ? In my tenth bithirday.6,what about to watch movie or look a book?7,The dog is not easy to look for a child of six years old.8,She watch tv with me in the saft of her home.9,I don't have enough time to together with her.10 Singing the song
results in she being more intersting in English.
What is the best gift have you received
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这些都怎么写?_百度知道
提问者采纳
(12+14)xX
下一题呢?
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮