谁能帮我翻译一下?谢谢观看 翻译!

谁能帮我翻译一下!谢谢了!在线等!_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下!谢谢了!在线等!
一直以来都超级喜欢你们的猫!可以说是让我过目难忘!如果能拥有,我想我是万分荣幸!希望你可以帮帮我!我想买一对猫。一公。一母。短毛的。红加白。红虎斑。梵纹 都可以!赛级品质的,我想要带它参加比赛!请问有适合的吗?谢谢谢谢!
提问者采纳
Always super like your cat! Can saying is let me look over unforgettable!If can have, I think I am very honored!I hope you can help me!I want to buy a pair of cats. A male. A mother.Short hair. Red and white. Red tiger spot. Brahman grain can!The class quality, I want to bring it to attend the game!Excuse me for?
提问者评价
谢谢了谢谢
其他类似问题
Has always been the like in your cat. you can say that i will not forget, if you can have, i think i am profoundly honored. i hope you can help me! i want to buy a cat. a public. a mother. short hairs. red and white. the tiger stripes red. you can! the level of quality, i'd like to bring it to join the competition! may have the right?
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Always super like your cat! Can saying is let me look over unforgettable! If can have, I think I am very honored! I hope you can help me! I want to buy a pair of cats. A male. A mother. Short hair. Red and white. Red tiger spot. Brahman grain can! The class quality, I want to bring it to attend the game! Excuse me for? Thank you, thank you!
Has always been super love your cat! I can say is memorable!
If you can have, I think I was a great honor!
Hope you can help me!
I want to buy a pair of cats. One male. A mother.
Shorthair. Red and white. Red brindle. Vatican patterns can be!
-Quality game, I want to take it race!
Is there for it?
Thank you thank you!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下,谢谢!
Would like a meteor every sky, shining for you and the sky Without you ... I think that strong a person can know that I will not do ..... finally ....Feeling like you really can not replace one sentenceAlways miss you, that although we can not have every minute together,
希望每天空闪闪发光的一颗流星,为你和天空
失去你……我认为,一个人可以知道强,我将不做.....终于....
像你这样的感觉真的不能代替一个句子
始终思念你的时候,虽然我们不能有每一分钟都在一起,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
愿每一颗流星的天空,为你和天空闪光没有你...我认为,一个人强知道,我不会做.....终于.... 像你感觉实在无法用一句话代替永远怀念你,虽然我们不能每分钟一起,
感觉有点chinglish 不过还是翻一下像空中的流星为你和天空闪耀没有你,我想要坚强,但一个人做不到,最后。。。感觉喜欢你不能用一句话代替经常的想你,尽管我们不能每时每刻在一起大哥……我帮正外国人看不懂……
愿天空中的每颗流星都为你闪耀,没有你的天空...我想,一个坚强的人能知道我不会去做..最后..像你感觉那样实在无法用一句话来代替。尽管我们不能每分钟都待在一起,但我常常想念你,。
太郁闷了,是机器从中文翻过来的吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下,谢谢
Do you know? When i think about you ,I will be cry.baby,I miss you so much now.
I hope we can belong together.you are my soul.
I am fall in love because you ,You konw ,I need you So Do not leave me anytime,if you do it you will break my heart. Love is never say sorry When i love you,i can not say sorry Ithanks God
提问者采纳
Do you know? When i think about you ,I will be cry. 你知道么?当我想起你的时候,我就会哭泣.baby,I miss you so much now. 宝贝,我现在是那么的想你.I hope we can belong together.you are my soul. 我希望我们能拥有彼此,你是我的灵魂.I am fall in love because you ,You konw ,I need you我因你而坠入爱河,你知道,我需要你. So Do not leave me anytime,if you do it you will break my heart.不要再抛下我一个,那样会使我心碎 Love is never say sorry 爱从不说对不起When i love you,i can not say sorry Ithanks God当我爱你的时候,我不会说对不起 我只说 感谢上帝自己一个个翻译的``````
嘿嘿``````
提问者评价
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他8条回答
你知道吗?当我想你的时候,我会哭。宝贝,我现在如此想你。我喜欢我们能彼此拥有,你是我的灵魂。我爱上你了。你知道的,我需要你。所以任何时候都不要离开我,如果你这样做了,你会伤我的心的。爱情永远不说抱歉当我爱你,我不能说对不起,我只需要说:谢谢你,神!
你知道吗?每当我想起你,我就会哭。亲爱的,我现在是多么的想你。我希望我们能够在一起,你是我的灵魂。我爱上了你,因为你知道,我需要你所以再也不要抛下我一个人,如果你这么做,那会使我心碎。爱从来就不需要讲什么对不起我爱上了你,我就不能说对不起。我只想说,谢谢老天爷!
你知道吗?每当我回想起你,我会哭泣宝贝,我如此的想念你我希望我们能在一起,你就是我的灵魂为了你我坠入了爱情,你知道的,我需要你。所以,任何时候千万不要离开我,要不我会心碎的。爱情是没有遗憾的当我爱上你,我不会说遗憾,我只会说,感谢上帝。
你知道么?当我想起你,我将会哭泣。宝贝,我现在非常的想你。我希望我们可以在一起,你就是我的灵魂。因为有你我才会恋爱,你知道,我需要你。所以请不要在任何时候离开我,如果你这样做你会粉碎我的心。爱永远不用说抱歉。当我爱你的时候,我不会说抱歉我只会说:感谢上帝。
你知道吗? 当我想到你,我会哭泣. 宝贝,我想念你这么多了. 我希望我们能在一起。你是我的灵魂. 因为你我坠入了爱河。,你知道,我需要你。因此任何时刻都不要离开我。如果你做了这会打破我的心. 爱是永远没有对错的。当我爱你时,我不能说抱歉; 而只能说:感谢上帝
Do you know? When i think about you ,I will be cry. 你 知道吗 当我想你的时候,我就要哭baby,I miss you so much now. 宝贝,我现在这么思念你I hope we can belong together.you are my soul.我希望我们能属与彼此。你是我的灵魂。 I am fall in love because you ,You konw ,I need you 我坠入爱河是因为你,你知道,我需要你So Do not leave me anytime,if you do it you will break 所以请你任何时候都 不要离开我,如果你走了,你就撕碎了我的心。my heart. Love is never say sorry 爱就是永远不要说对不起When i love you,i can not say sorry Ithanks God当我爱你,我就不可能说对不起,我只说,谢谢你,上帝
你知道吗?每当我想到你的时候,我都会哭泣,baby,现在我是如此的想念你.我希望我们能够融为一体,你是我的灵魂。我已经深深的爱上你了。你的离开将会伤透我的心,所以请不要在任何时候离开我。当我爱上你的时候,在恋爱中是没有“对不起”的,我不会这么说,只会说,感谢上帝(是上帝把你带到我的身边)
歌词吧直接在网上可以找到标准的中文翻译
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!十分感谢!_百度知道
Address Line 1 地址1Address Line 2(optional) 地址2(可填或不填)City 城市State 州/省份Zip Code 邮编Phone Number 电话号码 Driver‘s License 驾照Number 号码Birth Month 生日月 Day 日 Year 年Social Security Number 社保号码(非美国公民及绿卡持有者是没有SSN的。)
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
驾照:号码 州地址2(可选)
社会安全号电话号码
地址(第一行)
州地址(第二行)*第一行写不开时候写到第二行,第一行能写开就不用第二行了
社会安全号电话号码
感谢的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下 谢谢了
谁能帮我翻译一下 谢谢了 10
因为晚上很晚才睡觉,我常常早上8点多才起床。我也常常没有吃早饭就去上课。晚上下班以后,我常常打电话给朋友,讲电话讲两三个小时,我也常常打电动玩具或者上网。那怪你举得很累,成绩也不太好,因为你没有善用时间准备功课,每天也没有好好休息。我应该怎么做才能善用时间,成绩更好?如果可能,你应该在课和课中间有一些时间。你也应该在上课以前和下课以后,有时间预习或者复习功课。早睡早起,不要用太多时间讲电话,打电动玩具或者上网,你就有更多的时间休息和做自己做应该做的事。你觉得我这个新的生活工作计划表怎么样?这个新的计划表很好。你每天都有时间预习或者复习功课。你也有运动的时间。周末的时候,你还有时间去做社区服务帮助人。我相信只要你有恒心,一定尅有好的成绩,身体也会更健康。
多读。多写。读动手
其他回答 (3)
大概英文含义:
Because late at night to sleep, I often get up the morning after more than 8. I also went to school often do not eat breakfast. The evening after work, I often call a friend, the phone speak two or three hours, I often play video games or the Internet. That blame you give very tired, results are not very good, because you do not use enough time to prepare their homework every day did not have a good rest. How should I do to make good use of time, results better? If possible, you should be in class and the middle class some time. You should also be in class before and after school hours and have time to prep, or revise for exams. Zaoshuizaoqi, do not spend too much time on the phone,Playing video games or the Internet, you have more time to rest and do what they do the right thing to do. What do you think my new life, how the work schedule like? This new schedule very well. Everyday you have time to prepare a lesson or a refresher lessons. You also have exercise time. Over the weekend, you still have time to do community service to help people. I believe that if you have perseverance, be sure there are good results g body will be more healthy
Because very late capable person goes to bed , I often am more at 8 o'clock in the morning in the evening get out of bed. I am gone and am not given lessons right away by breakfast also often. I often call to the friend after coming off duty in the evening, say telephone say two three hour, I work out also often the electricity-driven toy or net play. That blames you for choosing very tired , achievement also not good, prepare homework , can't not have a rest nice every day because you are not good at using time. I ought to how to compose ability being good at using time , achievement is much better? If possible, you ought to have some time between lesson and lesson. You also ought to draw before giving lessons after finishing class , have time to prepare lessons or review self's lessons. Go to bed early and get up early , not wanting to say telephone with very much time, since the electricity-driven toy possibly fixes net , your as for have more time to have a rest and compose self composes ought to compose matter. You feel my so new life works plan how? This new plan is very good. Every day have time to prepare lessons, you or review self's lessons. You also time having motion. Moment on the weekend , you still have time going to be used for community service helping person. I believe in as long as you have constancy of purpose, certain ? ∮some China fir ǎ? body rushing down Mei also will be more healthy.
Because late at night to sleep, I often get up the morning after more than 8. I also went to school often do not eat breakfast. The evening after work, I often call a friend, the phone speak two or three hours, I often play video games or the Internet. That blame you give very tired, results are not very good, because you do not use enough time to prepare their homework every day did not have a good rest. How should I do to make good use of time, results better? If possible, you should be in class and the middle class some time. You should also be in class before and after school hours and have time to prep, or revise for exams. Zaoshuizaoqi, do not spend too much time on the phone, playing video games or the Internet, you have more time to rest and do what they do the right thing to do. What do you think my new life, how the work schedule like? This new schedule very well. Everyday you have time to prepare a lesson or a refresher lessons. You also have exercise time. Over the weekend, you still have time to do community service to help people. I believe that if you have perseverance, be sure there are good results g body will be more healthy.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 能自动翻译的浏览器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信