请帮我翻译写给老师的一段话话。汉译英。要演讲简单点。 宁可不吃肉,也要养条狗,人见人穷绕道走,狗见家穷死也守,

请帮我翻译一段话。汉译英。要演讲简单点。 宁可不吃肉,也要养条狗,人见人穷绕道走,狗见家穷死也守,_百度知道
请帮我翻译一段话。汉译英。要演讲简单点。 宁可不吃肉,也要养条狗,人见人穷绕道走,狗见家穷死也守,
请帮我翻译一段话。汉译英。要演讲简单点。宁可不吃肉,也要养条狗,人见人穷绕道走,狗见家穷死也守,从此不交无情友,家有剩饭全喂狗。谢谢。不要机器翻译。
提问者采纳
Even no meat to eat, raise a dog. People avoid the poor, dog defend the poor.No more merciless friends, all leftovers for dog.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Even if no meat to eat, I' because men always try to skirt round poor men, but a dog is loyal to the owners whether it is rich or poor. So, don't make ruthles if there are leftovers, give your dog!
If I were poor, I prefer to adopt a dog rather than eat meat. The reason is that people will leave you in that situation while dog will always stay with you.
As a result, I will not associate with those friends and try my best to adopt my dog.
机器翻译吗?
当然不是,我还在揣摩你这段话的意思,然后按我的理解翻译了白话英文。如果要翻译成中文那种格式的话你还是接受下面那个吧。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮忙翻译(汉译英) 用软件翻译的高手请绕道 这次翻译量有点大不过我给的财富值也比较多_百度知道
请高手帮忙翻译(汉译英) 用软件翻译的高手请绕道 这次翻译量有点大不过我给的财富值也比较多
没去过新加坡、交通与通讯业。根据2010年的人口调查、其他共六大门类。新加坡共和国是位于东南亚马来半岛南端的一个岛国,主要产业包括批发零售业(含贸易服务业),而且每年都有着各式各样的庆祝活动。全球金融中心指数的排名,新加坡在40余年内迅速转变成为亚洲四小龙之一,可以说正是依托这四大服务业的发展,当中有宗教信仰的新加坡人占人口的83%。新加坡的国土除了本岛之外、资产管理等门类、交通与通讯,还包括周围数岛,宴请对方不要过于讲排场,其经济模式被称作为“国家资本主义”,但我会尽量通过权威的渠道获得资料来介绍新加坡的礼仪,并以稳定的政局。新加坡是个多元种族的移民国家,包括水陆空交通及运输、金融服务业是新加坡服务业的四大重头行业,占GDP约3&#47、保险、金融服务业,以避开圣诞节及农历新年,再把手收回放到自己胸口。新加坡的宗教建筑各式各样。交通与通讯行业、咨询。自1965年独立后。 新加坡人不喜欢挥霍浪费;4,其中批发零售业由於包括贸易在内、服务和航运中心之一。新加坡是全球富裕的国家之一,新加坡人与客人相见时、廉洁高效的政府而著称,许多历史悠久的寺庙已被列为国家古迹,实行宗教自由政策、法律、会计。在会谈中尽可能不要吸烟。当地工商界人士多讲英语。在社交场合。新加坡提倡宗教与族群之间的互相容忍和包容精神、期货)。新加坡是亚洲重要的金融,男女之间可以握手、航运中心、宗教、纽约和香港之后的第四大国际金融中心,尤其是在商务活动中、证券(股票。新加坡商务服务业则包括不动产,并以长堤相连于新马两岸之间、膳宿业(酒店与宾馆),新加坡才确立了其亚洲金融中心,名片可以用英文印刷。马来人则是先用双手互相接触。到新加坡从事商务活动的最佳月份是3月到10月、以及服务业。服务业在新加坡经济扮演更重要的角色,也包括传统的邮政服务和新兴的电信服务业。所以让我来说我眼中的新加坡未免有点“道听途说”的感觉,以免对方产生其它想法、债券,确认新加坡为多宗教国,因此份额最大,新加坡是继伦敦。金融服务业则包括银行。批发与零售业,南面有新加坡海峡与印尼相望、商务服务业、贸易中心的地位,我所有的新加坡印象都是或听他人说或从书上或从电视节目上得来的,见面时要交换名片、IT服务等行业,也是全球最国际化的国家之一、商务服务业,答谢宴会不宜超过主人宴请的水平,一般都施握手礼。其北面隔着柔佛海峡与马来西亚紧邻
提问者采纳
Singapore is a multi-ethnic nation of immigrants, handshaking between men and women can be, transport and communications. The financial services sector, futures), including trade due, especially in business activities, a clean and efficient government is known, and then hands rapid transformation in more than 40 years to become one of the Asian Tigers, Singapore&#39I have not been to Singapore, securities (stocks, Singapore is the second after L feeling. Transport and communications sectors. A variety of religious buildings in Singapore, in my eyes, and the causeway connecting the two sides between Singapore and Malaysia. Singapore business services sector, religion,s most cosmopolitan, bonds. Singapore&#39. Singapore is one of the wealthiest countries in the world, many historic temples have been listed as a national monument, consulting, financial services, is land in addition to the island. Services play a more important role in Singapore&#39, in order to avoid the Christmas and Chinese New Year, business services, but I will try to obtain information through authoritative channels to introduce Singapore ritual, asset management and other categories. Since independence in 1965;4, and each year have a variety of celebrations. Singaporeans do not like extravagance, including banking, accounting. Singapore to promote the spirit of mutual tolerance and tolerance between religious and ethnic groups, business services, but also one of the world&#39. Singapore is the best month to engage in business activities is March to October. Global Financial Centres Index ranking, and its economic model is referred to as &quot, Singapore impression that they are all my others say or listen to or from the book or from the TV show comes from, transport and communications, the main industries include wholesale and retail trade (including trade services), when they meet to exchange business cards, trade center position, dinner party not too pomp. The Republic of Singapore is an island nation located in the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula in Southeast Asia, it can be said is relying on the development of these four services in Singapore was established its Asian financial center. Local business people speak English, Singapore is a bit &quot. Wholesale and retail trade, also includes several surrounding islands, the GDP of about 3&#47, of which 83% of Singaporeans religious population, andhearsay&quot, New York and Hong Kong'. Malay is the first contact each other with both hands, a total of six other categories, IT services and other industries, in order to avoid each other to produce other ideas, and Indonesia to the south across the Straits of Singapore, return banquet dinner should not exceed the level of the owner, postal services also include traditional and emerging telecommunications services, and services, insurance. Across the Straits of Johor to its north and adjacent to Malaysia. In social situations, when you meet with the guests Singaporeans generalstate capitalism&quot. During the talks as much as possible not to smoke, business cards can be printed in English. Singapore is one of Asia&#39. So let me, the implementation of the policy of freedom of religion is recognized as a multi-religious country of Singapore, financial services are the four heavy head Singapore services industries. According to the 2010s fourth largest international financial center, legal, including wholesale and retail trade, so the largest share, accommodation sector (hotels and guesthouses );s leading financial services and shipping center, including land and air traffic and transport
提问者评价
其他类似问题
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 给老师的一段话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信