英语六人英语情景对话对话每人五句

英语六人对话_百度知道
英语六人对话
话题有趣生动。要六人对话的,最好是五分钟左右的。。急啊。。提供出来被采纳可加分求一份六个人的英语对话表演
let me have try:t want to buy anything. it is beautiful for you wearing.. a. ;s suprise to stumble across to you.:hello three,the red one is selling well:we just have bought some dayly necesseris: ok.you can have a try! f:may i help you b:oh.,i just go around for a watch.it&#39, it looks cute.:i don&#39... f. e. c:that&#39. b,can you give me another pair to tryinga.:there are many styles and colors .It is more fit for you than others ,b! s right:hello . e. d:yes. a,i want to look for a pair of fitting shoes
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Anyone want to join me and Jane.okay., Mayzine and I got tuition for tomorrow morning?Mayzine ,Bub?Everyone?Jelyn: What was the movie talking about: So am I?Jane.Doenson: Then see you guys soon (可能有些语法错误哈见谅了: Hey guys.?Tiffany .;d like to watch again,Jelyn!Bub? What movie is that., I thought you guys watched the movie already.Bub!Bub! Watcha discussing about: An interesting movie: ME: Movie..Bub.? When are we going for the movie: It is so interesting and we&#39: I feel like want to watch the movie that Mayzine and Jelyn is talking about.; awesome.: Happy Feet 2, then it will be tomorrow afternoon: Sounds cute thou: Yeah?Jelyn : So am I!Doenson.?Mayzine.Doenson . Is everybody okay with it.!Mayzine.Tiffany. in rappin' nd dancing.Bub.Jane: Okay: Obviously.? Is tomorrow okay for everyone!,Tiffany!.. Wanna watch it again?Jelyn?Mayzine: I think afternoon is better: In the afternoon or morningJelyn: Oh god: Hmm: Mayzine and Jelyn: It is about a penguin who is interested in music and is a pro.! The show was freakin&#39,从现实生活中摘下来的,这可是哥们独创的呢
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语六人对话
英语六人对话 100
求一份六个人的英语对话表演,最好是五分钟左右的。要六人对话的,话题有趣生动。。提供出来被采纳可加分。。急啊,求啊
不区分大小写匿名
a:may i help you 
b:yes,i want to look for a pair of fitting shoes. 
a:there are many styles and colors ,the red one is selling well. 
it is beautiful for you wearing.you can have a try. 
b: ok,let me have try. 
c:yes, it looks cute,can you give me another pair to trying. 
a:that&s right. 
d:i don&t want to buy anything,i just go around for a watch. 
e:hello three.it&s suprise to stumble across to you. 
f:hello ! 
f:we just have bought some dayly necesseris. 
e:oh! a good looking shoes,b.It is more fit for you than others . 
Jelyn: Oh god! The show was freakin' awesome!Mayzine: Obviously. Wanna watch it again?Jane: Hey guys! Watcha discussing about?Jelyn: An interesting movie!Bub: Movie? What movie is that?Mayzine: Happy Feet 2!Doenson: What was the movie talking about?Mayzine: It is about a penguin who is interested in music and is a pro. in rappin' nd dancing.Tiffany: Sounds cute thou...Jane: I feel like want to watch the movie that Mayzine and Jelyn is talking about...Doenson: So am I! Anyone want to join me and Jane?Mayzine ,Jelyn,Bub,Tiffany: ME!!!Bub: Mayzine and Jelyn, I thought you guys watched the movie already?Jelyn: It is so interesting and we'd like to watch again...Bub: Hmm...okay? When are we going for the movie? Is tomorrow okay for everyone?Tiffany : In the afternoon or morning?Jelyn : I think afternoon is better, Mayzine and I got tuition for tomorrow morning.Doenson : So am I...Bub: Okay, then it will be tomorrow afternoon. Is everybody okay with it?Everyone: Yeah....Bub: Then see you guys soon&(可能有些语法错误哈见谅了,这可是哥们独创的呢,从现实生活中摘下来的,望能被采纳呵)
要再长点么?
最好更长点吧。要有趣点的。好的可以追加100。。紧急
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语六人对话  精心收集的各类精品文档,欢迎下载使用
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语六人对话 
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口求 英语两人对话 每人四到五句 简单最好_百度知道
求 英语两人对话 每人四到五句 简单最好
难度一般的英语对话
We&#39, thank you:
I&#39: Where did you go.
This room&#39, Sam.
We can have our coffee there:
When are you going to have
a holiday.CAROL, Sam, Sam,
Hi?SAM.TOM.CAROL. Tom.SAM.
Cre going to leave tomorrow:
I don't know:
I had at half past twelve:
Ive already had my holiday t you lucky.TOM?: Hve already had lunch: Excuse the mess!TOM?SAM, Sre pve just had a cup?SAM;s go into the living room!~CAROL, thank you,希望能帮助你.
Tom and I are going to have a
holiday: Have a cup of coffee then.CAROL.
I had one after my lunch,不过你这个提问应该给个限定语境啊:
Aren&#39此文为新概念英语的一段对话;s very untidy.
Do you want to have lunch with
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
:I fell anhappy :I&#39. My god :I think you well die?A,I played comeputer?B,希望能帮到你&lt?A! Where is my book:Hi. 自己编的;m fine :I am happy !How are you taday!I did homework a day? B!How about you!Thank
A: What did you do today?(你今天干嘛了?)B: I went shopping at the mall.(我去购物中心逛街了)A: What did you buy?(那你买了什么?)B: I wanted to buy a dress, but did not.(我原来想买条裙子的,可结果没买.)A: Why?(为什么?)B: Well, they didn't have a dress my size.(店里没我的尺寸。)A: I see. What did the dress look like?(使这样啊。那条裙子是什么样的?)B: It was black with white patterns on it. It was very pretty.(那是条黑底白纹的裙子。很漂亮。)A: Maybe you should go to the mall again some other day. They might have stocked your size then.(也许你应该改天再去一次。没准那时候那家店会进你的尺寸)B: Good idea. That's what I'll do.(好主意。就这么办。)
Tracy:What's your dream as a little boy?
你小时候的梦想是什么?Jack:Being an astronaut and then live in the space.
成为一名宇航员,然后住在太空里。Tracy:Don't you think that would be boring? And you'd miss your family and friends who live on the earth.
你不觉得那会很无聊吗?而且你会思念住在地球上的亲友。Jack:Maybe that was true. But astronauts in the International Space Station can now communicate with people on the earth through internet and they can also browse the Web.
以前或许是这样。但现在国际太空站的宇航员现在可以通过网络跟他们的亲友交流,而且还能浏览网页。Tracy:Are there any computers in the International Space Station?
国际太空站有电脑吗?Jack:Well, there's an on-board laptop.
有一台笔记本电脑。Tracy:Oh, that must be fantastic to browse the Web in the space.
噢,在太空浏览网页感觉一定很不错。Jack:Yeah. And they sent a tweet directly from the heavens on Friday.
是啊。他们周五的时候还直接从天空发来了微博呢。Tracy:Is NASA worried the astronauts might spend too much time online?
NASA担心宇航员们花太多时间上网吗?Jack:No. They must get their work done before they use the laptop.
不担心。他们必须先干完工作才能用电脑。
你们的课本上不是多着 呢么
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语六人对话每人五句_百度知道
英语六人对话每人五句
这是一份作业么?答案不给你了,给你个思路吧。找个话题先,注意话题最好是有一定争议性的,比如大城市交通拥堵限号的政策,大气污染与工业发展同时发生,再比如指供鼎垛刮艹钙讹水番惊甲油好看缺不健康之类。然后六个人可以变成三对三,类似于有点辩论性质的去讨论分析你们选的话题。各执己见就可以。只要话题选好,没人五句实在是小case。加油希望能帮到你。
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 六人英语话剧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信