根据以下提示写一篇导游词的作文70词左右的短文,介绍学校附近那家sugu

根据下面提示,写一篇70词左右的短文想你的英国笔友介绍你的宠物狗.(简短一点)_百度知道
根据下面提示,写一篇70词左右的短文想你的英国笔友介绍你的宠物狗.(简短一点)
Name:SnowballLook:white,long hair,big ears,black eyesHistory:My aunt gave her to me on my 12th birthday. I have kept her for two years.Advantages:good friend , easy to look afterDisadvantages:sometimes noisy,too busy to walk her every day
提问者采纳
Dear lucy I am very glad to receive your letter. I'd like to tell you something about my pet dog . Her name is Snowball. She has white, long hair ,big ears and black eyes. It was given by my aunt on my 12th birthday.
I have kept her for two years. She is my good friend and she is easy to be looked after.Sometimes she is noisy because I am too busy to walk her every day. How about your pet dog ?
Lily 祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*) 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
根据下面所提供的信息,写一篇50-60词的短文,介绍你的笔友。 姓名:Billy her mother and she.Her father is a doctor.Her mother is a teather.
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你们学校正在举行一场时装表演,你是其中的一名模特,根据提示写一篇有关时装表演的短文,70词左右(have t_百度知道
你们学校正在举行一场时装表演,你是其中的一名模特,根据提示写一篇有关时装表演的短文,70词左右(have t
你们学校正在举行一场时装表演,你是其中的一名模特,根据提示写一篇有关时装表演的短文,70词左右(have the fashion show,do the show,wear,from the 1980s,wear one's hair in a 1990s style,have fun,want,become a model)初一水平
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Our school is having the fashion show tonight. We finished class earlier than usual today in order to do the show. I am one of the models that appear on the runway. My dress is an elegant gown styled from the 1980s but I am wearing my hair in a 1990s style. I have a lot of fun during the show and I thoroughly enjoy the experience. I want to become a model in the future.
其他类似问题
时装表演的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 以“My school life”为题,写一篇短文介绍你的校园生活..
书面表达。
&&&& 以“My school life”为题,写一篇短文介绍你的校园生活,70词左右,内容包括: &&& 1. 学校很美,大约有1800个学生和100位教师。 &&& 2. 我们上午8:00开始上课,下午4:00结束。 &&& 3. 我午饭和同学一起在学校吃。饭后,经常和同学坐在操场的树下互相聊天或玩游戏。 &&& 4. 我每天花大约两小时做家庭作业。 &&& 5. 我特别喜爱的功课是语文和英语。 &&& 6. 我放学后喜欢和朋友打排球。&&& 提示词:classmates (同学)& lessons (功课)& at school (上学) &about (大约) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My school life&&&&&I love my school very much. It's very big and beautiful.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I have a good time at school. g
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:江苏省期末题
&&& I love my school very much. It's very big and beautiful. There are about 1800 students and 100 teachers in it. We have lessons from 8:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. I have lunch with my classmates at school. After lunch, we sit under the trees in the playground and chat with each other or play games. Every day I spend about two hours doing my homework. My favourite lessons are Chinese and English. I like playing volleyball at with my friends after school. We have a good time at school. ( 答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 以“My school life”为题,写一篇短文介绍你的校园生活..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 以“My school life”为题,写一篇短文介绍你的校园生活..”考查相似的试题有:
24574310202628138172826163397300584}

我要回帖

更多关于 短文缺词填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信