attenlone中文地址翻译成英文中文是?

中世纪希腊医学中有一词Rhizotomi翻译中文就是药剂师的意思,但还有翻译成“切根人”的,为什么这样翻译?_百度知道
中世纪希腊医学中有一词Rhizotomi翻译中文就是药剂师的意思,但还有翻译成“切根人”的,为什么这样翻译?
有什么典故吗?
提问者采纳
ῥιζοτοµός这个词的字面意思就是切根人,前半部分ῥιζο-来自“根”这个字(希腊文ῥίζα = 英文的root),后半部分-τόμος来源于“切”(希腊文τοµή = 英文的cutting)。这个词专指那些收集植物的根做药的人,因为这些人经常需要切植物的根,所以就造了这么一个词来称呼他们。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
医学上Rhizotomy,复数Rhizotomies 是指为了治疗疼痛,而从脊椎神经处切断疼痛神经根部的手术。
药剂师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文翻译成英语_百度知道
中文翻译成英语
我十三岁的时候,非常偶然的读了马克吐温写的一个有趣的故事,作者给我们讲了一个令人难以置信的故事,我真的是非常喜欢这个故事,正是这个故事让我对马克吐温的作品感兴趣。在这个故事中,一对有钱的英国兄弟对身无分文的亨利打了一个赌。他们给了衣服褴褛的亨利一张面值百万的钞票。带着这张钞票,亨利经历了许多奇遇。由于他寒酸的外表,亨利在许多地方遭遇了劣质服务。可是,当他们看到这张钞票后,那些瞧不起他的人立刻改变了态度。就连富家兄弟中的哥哥的女儿也爱上了亨利。发生在亨利身上的故事对那时崇拜金钱的社会作出了生动的解释。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I am 13 years old, very occasionally read a Mark Twain wrote an interesting story, the author told us an incredible story, I really love this story is the story I interest on the works of Mark Twain. In the story, a pair of wealthy British brothers penniless Henry made a bet. They gave Henry ragged clothes with a face value of millions of bank notes. With this note, Henry experienced many adventures. Because of his shabby appearance, Henry suffered a poor service in many places. However, when they see this note, theThose who despise him immediately changed her attitude. Even the wealthy brother of her brother's daughter fell in love with Henry. Henry, who in the story of the worship of money, then made a vivid interpretation of the community.
When I was thirteen, I read a story which was written by Ma Ke Tu Wen occasionally. The author shared an unbelievable story and I really like this story. After I had finished reading this story, I was interested in this person's products. In this story, there were two British people who were brothers and very rich. They took up a bet to a very poor person named Henry, by giving him an one million cash. Travelling along with this cash, Henry had had lots of fortuitous encounters. Because of his bad appearance, Henry thus received bad services at many places. But after those people had seen the cash, their attitude changed completely. Even one of the brothers' daughter also fell in love with Henry. What had happened on Henry gave what the society was during that time a creative explanation
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁恐怖 / 悬疑
柴崎幸 / 堤真一 / 吹石一惠 / 石桥莲司
& 2005-, all rights reserved当前位置: &
求翻译:i lone you是什么意思?
i lone you
问题补充:
我孤独的你
我来回答: