帮我翻一下下面这个地址翻打

哪位帅哥美女帮我翻译下下面的摘要,谢谢了
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友raulquncui遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏50沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
生态旅游是一种正在迅速发展的新兴的旅游形式,也是当前旅游界的一个热门话题。1999年是中国国家旅游局规定的生态旅游年。世界人士预测,以走向保护区、亲近大自然为主题的&生态旅游热&将在全球兴起。就在人们为我国旅游业面临难得的机遇而欣喜若狂时,我们必须高度重视的问题是旅游业对环境造成的近期和远期的危害。特别是目前有的人打着生态旅游的旗号,而实际上却做着破坏环境的旅游。因此,必须对生态旅游的真正内涵加以研究,结合我国的实际制订出生态旅游的法制法规和管理措施,并使生态旅游成为对旅游者进行生态教育的一所大学校。以此来保护我们的自然景观与文化遗产,使旅游业成为一种可持续发展的绿色产业。
关键词:生态旅游
亲近大自然
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Ecological tour is a
rapidly developing newly risen tour mode,also a hot topic in tourism circle at
present.The year 1999 is the ecological tour year regulated by China National Tourism Administration.It
is predicted that the &ecological tour fever& with the subject of moving towards the protective areas and
approaching nature will be prevailing around the world.However,when people are crazy for the scarce
opportunity that our nation's tourism are in front of,we have to highlight the harm that the tourism make
to the enviroment in short and long period.Especially some people are yelling ecological tour while
organizing tour destroying the enviroment at present.Therefore,we have to do some research on the
true meaning of ecological tour and integrate it with some regulations and management that our
country makes by practice,making ecological tour became a large school for tourists.In this case,we
can preserve our natural scenery and cultural heritage,making tourism a sustainable developing green
—— kajiali
Abstract :
Eco-tourism is a rapidly developing new forms of tourism, as well as the tourism industry a hot topic. 1999 is the China National Tourism Administration of Ecotourism. World predicted to move toward protected areas, close to nature theme of &eco-tourism& in the global landscape. People in the tourism industry of our country is facing a rare opportunity overjoyed, We must attach great importance to the issue of tourism on the environment caused by the short and long-term hazards. Especially so some people under the banner of eco-tourism, and actually doing damage to the environment of tourism. Therefore, the need for eco-tourism to be the real content, with the realities of our country to develop eco-tourism laws and regulations and management measures make eco-tourism as tourists ecological education a big school. In order to protect our natural landscape and cultural heritage, tourism as a sustainable development of the green industry.
Keywords : ecotourism close to nature conservation Green Industry
—— jay5474573
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&帮我翻译一下下面这些英文
帮我翻译一下下面这些英文
Nice to hear from you. How are you doing today?
I am happy to know that you are practicing your english. Yesterday me and my friends went to see the Grand Buddha in Leshan. Have you been there? Its a very magnificent place.
You seem to have a wonderfull family. I am glad that you all like and take care of each other. My family lives in Sweden. I have 4 brothers and sisters. 2 older sisters and 2 younger brothers. But they are all adults now and live in different parts of the world. We meet at christmas to celebrate togheter.
What would you like to do when you grow up?
Kind regards,
Nice to hear from you. How are you doing today?
很高兴收到你的来信。 你最近还好吗?
I am happy to know that you are practicing your english.
我很高兴知道,你正在练你的英语。
Yesterday me and my friends went to see the Grand Buddha in Leshan.
昨天我和我的朋友去看乐山的Grand Buddha。
Have you been there? Its a very magnificent place.
你到过那吗?
那是一个非常壮观的地方。
You seem to have a wonderfull family.
你似乎有一个非常好的家庭。
I am glad that you all like and take care of each other.
我很高兴,你们互相喜欢,照顾。
My family lives in Sweden. I have 4 brothers and sisters.
我的家庭住在瑞典。 我有四个兄弟和姐妹。
2 older sisters and 2 younger brothers.
两个大点的姐姐和两个小点的弟弟。
But they are all adults now and live in different parts of the world.
但是他们都是成年人,住在世界的不同地方。
We meet at christmas to celebrate togheter.
我们在圣诞一起庆祝。
What would you like to do when you grow up?
当你长大后,你打算做什么?
Kind regards,
诚心的祝愿
Yesper
提问者 的感言:厉害嗒。。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
求助请帮我翻一下下面的话&
作者:& 来源:本站原创&& 更新: 16:18:27&&点击:&&
查看带图片以及详细版本的该帖子的内容:
Pages :[1]&&共&8&楼
#1 作者:jarrey
求助请帮我翻一下下面的话
甲方租用乙方伏特全顺车3辆
车辆必须完好,证件齐全
如班车由特殊情况不能提供使用,乙方负责调配车辆或者支付另外租车的费用(事先通知乙方,出具发票)
#2 作者:Captor
--除了娱乐,尽是帮不上忙的C
#3 作者:ユエ
过于专业的东西我也说不好
#4 作者:eva_-8 21:31:00)
#5 作者:老肖
甲方租用乙方伏特全顺车3辆
甲は乙から(伏特全顺――可以直接写英文品牌)のバスを三台U借りすることとする。
车辆必须完好,证件齐全
Iは品|良好、^Bいであること。
如班车由特殊情况不能提供使用,乙方负责调配车辆或者支付另外租车的费用(事先通知乙方,出具发票)
乙は、特eの原因でバスが提供できない龊悉摔稀饯欷舜铯盲扑未密Iを甲に{_すること。或いは、その分のバスのU借りの代金を甲に支Bうこととする。
まずお礼を申し上げます。
#6 作者:以欣
肖老师怎么连最后2句都给翻译了,太敬业了!小小倒一下~~~~
#7 作者:丫头
肖老师很幽啊, 嘿嘿,
まずお礼を申し上げます。
#8 作者:eva_-9 18:40:00)
我啥也不能说了~都帮翻译到这地步了~收了再说~[1]
文章录入:贯通日本语&&&&责任编辑:贯通日本语&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
谁能帮我用英语翻译下面的文章?
在这些建筑中,最典型最具特色的便是德式建筑了。1897年,德国侵占胶洲湾。其后,德国人在青岛进行了有计划的城市规划与建设。短短十几年间,殖民者在青岛建造了大量欧式建筑。这些建筑出自德国建筑师之手,风格比较统一,带有浓厚的德意志民族色彩,同时容有古典复兴、浪漫主义和折衷主义等等。这些建筑对周围已经后来青岛建筑的影响是相当大的。 来到青岛,就不得不去栈桥这一标志性的建筑。而这一带,沿着石砌的街道行走,几乎每一条街道都随处可见德式建筑(应该是在相隔不远的湖北路、安徽路、沂水路、广西路、江苏路上)。这些建筑大部分都具有共同的特点:别致的塔楼、雄伟的廊柱、多变的门窗样式,还有墙上的纹饰、玻璃的花色、建材的选用等等元素共同形成了鲜明的德式风格。 距离同为德式建筑的总督府不远,是一座耸立于绿树覆盖的岩丘之上的基督教堂,那直刺苍穹的绿色尖顶钟塔楼代表了基督教义中的核心:导引灵魂飞升从而得到上帝救赎。这座哥特式的教堂对这一片的欧洲小城镇风格起着统帅的作用。教堂的细部让人惊艳,檐口、门洞、窗口以及墙角的转折处都涂抹着浮雕式的波浪形线条。转折起伏的红色屋顶,自由随意的装饰手段,色彩斑斓的彩色玻璃组成了一种和谐,这样的形式美寓意了基督教信仰。透过这一幅幅景观,甚至可以想见当时本地的中国人受到传教的影响而虔诚的在此处做弥撒忏悔祷告时候的样子,从文化交融的角度看,这座哥特教堂确实为中国这片原本的儒教胜地增添了无限的浪漫色彩。 德占时期之后,随着不同时代的发展和需要,又出现了很多欧式风格的建筑。这些建筑在具有自己时代主要风格的同时,在石材的使用、屋顶的样式、山花的形式、塔楼的使用等等方面,或多或少都受到德式建筑风格的影响。于是青岛带有欧洲风格的城市面貌在不同历史时期和新的区域得到了微妙的延续。 由于青岛远离战火,局势稳定,并且冬暖夏凉,极宜休养避暑,于是全国各地的达官显贵纷纷在青岛的八大关区域置地建房,外国驻青岛领事馆及侨居青岛的外国人也在此建造别墅住宅,形成了风格各异、绚丽多彩的别墅群。因此,这里集中了大量欧式风格的建筑, “万国建筑博览会”的美誉正是始自这里。 另一方面,这些建筑又蕴涵着丰富的文化底蕴,成为折射青岛多元文化的一种珍贵资源。数处具有异国风光特色的小庭院因地制宜地布置在绿树丛荫之中,散发着他乡情调,诉说着万国建筑的神奇之美。中国历史上的风云人物与这些建筑有着千丝万缕的联系,别墅中的相当一部分为建国前国内重要官僚所拥有,如国民党重要人物宋子文、孔祥熙、韩复渠、沈鸿烈等,蒋介石、汪精卫等政府要员也常来八大关居住休憩。建国后,八大关成为疗养别墅区,党和国家领导人多次来此修养度假和参加会议。如此想来,八大关区不仅保留了异国的建筑文化,还和中国的历史联系在了一起,它的文化色彩可以真的可以算是丰富又厚重了。 优秀的历史建筑是城市建筑发展永恒的史诗,青岛老市区众多的欧式建筑从一个侧面反映了青岛的文化中的多元性和包容性,它们不仅为这座美丽的海滨城市增添了许多异国情调,造就了这座城市的独特风貌,而且为青岛的发展奠定了富有生命力的历史文脉基础,这一笔宝贵的财富,吸引着越来越多的游客,我相信他们会象我一样,越来越喜欢这个城市。
08-11-24 & 发布
In these buildings, the most typical feature of most of Germany is the architecture. In 1897, Germany invaded plastic Island Bay. Since then, the Germans in Qingdao had a planned urban planning and construction. A short period of ten years, the colonists built in Qingdao, a large number of European-style architecture. These building from the hands of German architects, compared with a unified style, with a strong national colors of Germany, at the same time allow classical revival, eclectic and romantic, and so on. These have been around the construction of Qingdao was the impact of the construction is considerable. Came to Qingdao, will have to bridge this landmark building. And with this, walk along the stone streets, almost every street has a German construction can be seen everywhere (is not far away in the way of Hubei, Anhui Road, Yishui Road, the road in Guangxi, Jiangsu on the road). Most of the buildings have common characteristics: the unique tower, majestic pillars, doors and windows of the changing styles, and the wall decoration, the color of the glass, building materials and so on the selection of common elements in the formation of a distinct German Style. The same distance as the German construction near the Government House, is a tree-covered stands on the hill above the rocks of the Christian church, into the firmament of the green steeple bell tower represents the core of Christianity: in order to guide the soul soaring God be salvation. The Gothic-style church in this small town a European style of play the role of commander in chief. Church of the beautiful people in detail, cornices, door, window, as well as the turning point in the corner office of smear-relief wavy lines. Turning down the red roofs, free-of the means of decoration, colorful stained glass formed a kind of harmony, so that the moral of the formal beauty of the Christian faith. Through this landscape paintings, and even then one can imagine the local Chinese people and the impact of the Missionaries of devout here to do a mass prayer of repentance when the look from the perspective of cultural exchange, the Gothic church does this for China The film was originally Confucian resort has added unlimited romantic. Germany accounts for the period, along with the development of different ages and needs, there is a lot of European-style architecture. In the construction of these has its own style of the era of major At the same time, the use of stone, the roof of the style, in the form of Yamahana, the use of the tower, and so on, are subject to a greater or lesser extent German architectural style. As a result Qingdao with a European-style city in different historical periods and the new regional extension has been delicate. As the war away from Qingdao, the situation is stable, and Dongnuanxialiang very desirable summer resort, then across the country have Daguan dignitaries in the Qingdao region BA DA Guan Landmark building, a foreign consulate in Qingdao and foreigners living in Qingdao are here The construction of residential villas, forming a different style, the colorful group of villas. Therefore, the focus here, a lot of European-style architecture, &Exposition des Nations building,& is dated back to the good reputation here. On the other hand, the construction also contains a wealth of cultural, multi-cultural Qingdao refraction become a valuable resource. Several characteristics with exotic scenery of the small courtyard in line with local conditions in the arrangement of green shade trees, the distribution of home atmosphere, about 10,000 of the country's architectural beauty of the magic. Chinese man of the hour in the history of the building and inextricably linked, in the villa for a significant portion of the founding of the domestic pre-owned bureaucratic important, such an important figure in the KMT Song, Kong Xiangxi, South Korea resume channels, such as Shen Hong Lie, Chiang Kai-shek and Wang Jingwei government to Members often live to BA DA Guan open. After the founding of the PRC, BA DA Guan become a convalescent villa, party and state leaders on many occasions to resort to this accomplishment and participate in the meeting. So want to, not only retained the BA DA Guan area of a foreign culture, architecture, and also the history of China linked its culture can really be regarded as a rich and thick. Outstanding historical buildings in urban construction development of the eternal epic, Qingdao many of the old European-style urban construction from one side of the Qingdao reflects the culture of diversity and inclusiveness, not only for this beautiful coastal city has added a number of exotic , The city created a unique style, but also for the development of Qingdao has laid a rich historical context on the basis of vitality, which a valuable asset, attracting a growing number of visitors, as I believe they will, like me, the more To the more like the city
请登录后再发表评论!帮我翻译下面的句子
帮我翻译下面的句子
6月6日星期六
快乐的一天
今天早上我吃了一碗西红柿牛肉面条,喝了一杯牛奶。我打开电脑玩游戏,电脑游戏真好玩,我一直玩到了下午。该吃饭了,今天的菜真可口。吃完了饭,我去打篮球,人很多,只好去打乒乓球。这个游戏真有趣。过了一小会我最喜爱的魔术节目快放了,我只好回家去看电视。今天过得真有趣!(注意要用过去式来写)
Saturday- 6th June-cloudy
A Happy Day
This morning I ate a bow of tomato beef noodles and I drunk a cup of milk, then I turned on computer on and start playing the computer games until afternoon. I the meal I had today was gorgeous. After my dinner I was playing basketball, there were a lot of people so I can only play Ping-pang ball. The game was quite fun. After a while my favourite TV programme Magicians was on so I went home and watch TV. Today was really fun.
Saturday- 6th June-cloudy
A Happy Day
This morning I ate a bow of tomato beef noodles and I drank a cup of milk, then I turned on computer on and start playing the computer games until afternoon. It was the meal I had today was delicious. After my dinner I was playing basketball, there were a lot of people so I can only play table tennis. The game was quite fun. After a while my favourite TV programme “the magic show” was on so I went home and watch TV. Today was really interesting.
下面的这个是我自己翻译的。。没有。。 是用过去时写的。。 我总结了一下给你写了两遍 下面的那个应该能好点。。因为我用了不同的单词解释,, 值得参考。。。:]
其他回答 (2)
On Saturday, June 6, cloudy day morning I eat a bowl of beef noodles tomatoes, drink a cup of milk. I open a computer game, computer games is fun, I always play in the afternoon. The dinner, so the dishes today. I finished eating rice to play basketball, many people had to play table tennis. This game is interesting. After a moment of my favorite magic show is put, I had to go home to watch TV. Today is really interesting.
On Saturday, June 6, cloudy
I ate a bowl of beef noodles tomatoes, drank a cup of milk in the morning. I played computer game until the afternoon.thecompuyer games is so fun.It is timefor dinner, how deliciou the food today. Then i went to play basketball, There is too many people played basketball so i had to play table tennis. This game is interesting. After a moment , my favorite magic show is put on, I had to go home to watch TV. Today is really interesting.
因为翻译软件翻译的有点问题,下面的是我自己翻译的,你还是看下面的吧
注意要用过去式来写)
Saturday, June 6 cloudy this morning happy day I eat a bowl of tomato beef noodles, drank a glass of milk. I opened the computer to play games, computer games really fun, I have been playing in the afternoon. The meal, and really delicious dishes today. After the meal, I play basketball, while many people had no choice but to play table tennis. This game is really interesting. Will have a small magic of my favorite programs quickly released, I had no choice but to go home to watch television. Today, life is really interesting!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 下面的合法ip地址是 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信