按默认排序
其他3条回答
发错了,最后一个答案是D
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢你 帮帮忙吧 帮我翻译成英文
谢谢你 帮帮忙吧 帮我翻译成英文 50
中国教育模式培养的学生创新意识、创造性思维能力、实践能力较弱。创造性思维,如试探猜想、大胆假设及直觉、灵感等思维方式是突破性发现的重要条件,科技的发展既要求我们掌握广博的知识,还要求我们打破常规的思维定势,把知识变为创造的基础。所以说创新能力对于最终要踏人社会的学生来说是非常重要的。但我们的教育也有自己的长处:我们重视基础文化课,学生学到的数学和其他自然科学知识比大多数美国学生多得多,这无疑在某特定的方面提高了学生的社会竞争力。而且中国的学校的管理相对严格,要求学生在上课的时候精神集中,洗耳恭听,对书本上的东西记得牢固。这种教育方式在继承优良传统、掌握知识、规范行为等方面确实起到了一定的积极作用。西方教育基本上是基于人文思想展开的,从小开始培养人的实践和分析能力,鼓励思想的自由,并对自己的言行负责。教师起到的作用主要是指引者,往往好像朋友一般和学生一起去探讨问题,对于学生的疑问,经常一指图书馆,让学生自己去寻找资料,自己做出判断,尽可能的不去影响学生的自主思考。欧美国家的小学生常做的家庭作业就是写出实验报告:我研究了什么,怎么做的,观察到了什么,有什么结果和结论,参考了那些文献等。这种教育模式最大限度地保护了人类创造力的根源—思想的自主和自由。近代和现代绝大多数发明和发现出现在西方,这应该是一个重要的原因。同样,它也有缺点,有局限性。它注重分析,缺乏综合思考和横向思维能力的培养。
China Education Training students awareness of innovation, creative thinking, practical capability is weak. Creative thinking, such as testing suspect, bold assumptions and intuition, inspiration and other ways of thinking are important conditions for the breakthrough discovery, technological development requires us to grasp the breadth of knowledge, but also requires us to break the conventional mindset, the creation of knowledge into basis. So innovation for the ultimate step for students who were community is very important. But our education also has its own strengths: We attach importance to basic cultural studies, students learn mathematics and other natural sciences much more than most American students, which undoubtedly increase in a particular aspect of a student's social competitiveness. And school management in China is relatively strict, requiring students to concentrate in class when, ears, and remember what books strong. This form of education in the fine tradition of succession, to acquire knowledge, normative acts and so indeed played a positive role. &br& &br&Western education is basically carried out based on human thinking, from childhood practice and analysis of cultured human capacity, to encourage freedom of thought, and responsible for their own words and deeds. The role of teachers, mainly those guidelines are often general and students together as friends to discuss issues, questions for students, often one that library for the students themselves to find information and decide for yourself, as much as possible do not affect the independent thinking of students. United States and Europe often do homework students write lab reports that: I have studied what, how to do, what is observed, what the results and conclusions, with reference to that literature. This mode of education and to protect the source of human creativity - ideas of autonomy and freedom. Vast majority of modern and contemporary inventions and discoveries in the West, this should be an important reason. Similarly, it also has drawbacks, there are limitations. It focuses on analysis, the lack of comprehensive thinking and lateral thinking ability.
这个网址介绍给你吧,不错,但愿能帮到你哦
仅供参考,点个采纳,嘻嘻:
China's education mode of cultivating students' innovative consciousness and creative thinking ability and practice ability are relatively weak. Creative thinking, such as probing conjecture, bold hypothesis and intuition, such thinking mode is the important condition of breakthrough, the development of science and technology requires both our master knowledge, but also requires us to break traditional ways of thinking, knowledge into creating basis. Therefore say to the innovation ability of students who will tread society is very important. But our education also have their own strengths: we attach importance to students learn basic math teaching math and science knowledge more than most American students, this is in a particular aspect enhances students' social competition. China and the management of the school, students in relatively tight when the class, listen, concentration of books on things remembered firmly. The education mode in the good traditions, knowledge, standard behavior really played a positive role.
Western education basically is based on humanistic thoughts from the start, people's practice and analysis ability, encouraging thoughts freely, and responsible for their words and deeds. Teachers play the roles, mainly is the guide students and friends often seems to go commonly discussed problems in students' questions, and often refers to the library, let the student to find information and use your own judgement, as not to affect the students' independent thinking. The pupils often European countries do homework is to write test report: I studied what, do what, observe what results and conclusions, those documents etc. The education mode for maximum protection of human creativity of independent thought source and freedom. Most of the modern and contemporary inventions and discoveries in the west, this should be a important reason. Also, it also has shortcomings, has limitations. It focus on analyzing, lack of comprehensive thinking and lateral thinking abilities.
其他回答 (1)
China's education mode of cultivating students' innovative consciousness and creative thinking ability and practice ability are relatively weak. Creative thinking, such as probing conjecture, bold hypothesis and intuition, such thinking mode is the important condition of breakthrough, the development of science and technology requires both our master knowledge, but also requires us to break traditional ways of thinking, knowledge into creating basis. Therefore say to the innovation ability of students who will tread society is very important. But our education also have their own strengths: we attach importance to students learn basic math teaching math and science knowledge more than most American students, this is in a particular aspect enhances students' social competition. China and the management of the school, students in relatively tight when the class, listen, concentration of books on things remembered firmly. The education mode in the good traditions, knowledge, standard behavior really played a positive role.
Western education basically is based on humanistic thoughts from the start, people's practice and analysis ability, encouraging thoughts freely, and responsible for their words and deeds. Teachers play the roles, mainly is the guide students and friends often seems to go commonly discussed problems in students' questions, and often refers to the library, let the student to find information and use your own judgement, as not to affect the students' independent thinking. The pupils often European countries do homework is to write test report: I studied what, do what, observe what results and conclusions, those documents etc. The education mode for maximum protection of human creativity of independent thought source and freedom. Most of the modern and contemporary inventions and discoveries in the west, this should be a important reason. Also, it also has shortcomings, has limitations. It focus on analyzing, lack of comprehensive thinking and lateral thinking abilities.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语高手来帮帮忙!用英文回答以下两个问题~谢谢_百度知道
英语高手来帮帮忙!用英文回答以下两个问题~谢谢
1.Do you think women should wear a lot of make-up?2.What do you think about beauty?
提问者采纳
1.I think women shouldn't wear a lot of make-up. Because it's bad for the skin, and what's more,natural beauty is better. If a woman does want to make up, she shouldn't make up too much,but if some occasions need that,for example,in some performances or parties, it's OK.2.I think beauty is not only the beauty outside but also inside. The latter is more important, and it's harder to cultivate.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮帮忙英语啊谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
BCDDc希望对你有帮助!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
已通知提问者对您的回答进行评价,请稍等
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一些英语题目,帮帮忙,谢谢!!!_百度知道
求一些英语题目,帮帮忙,谢谢!!!
第一大题 单项选择1.--Ton played the TV too loud.--Don’t worry.I will ask him to turn it ().A.down B.up C.on2.--Why his parents let him learn singing?--Maybe his parents think he has a good ().A.sound B.music C.voice3.It’s impolite () others waiting for you.A.keep B.keeping C.to keep4.--() did he return it to you?--Last week.A.When B.Why C.Where5.We finished the task three days earlier,() he didn’t help us.A.until B.although C.if6.This pari of shoes is a bit big.Could you please show me ()?A.other pair B.the other pair c.another pair7.Don’t cut in line.You () wait for your turn.A.could B should C.might8.He gets excited because he () with his favorite singer ten minutes later.A.has met B.would meet C.will meet9.Please put out your cigarette. Smoking () here.A.isn’t allowed B.doesn’t allow C.didn’t allow10.Parents should tell their children () at a party.A.what they should behave B how they should behave C.how should theyt behave第二大题 完形填空
When I was nine years oid,I was sitting on my brother’s bed and watching a movie.He had a lot of (11) on his bed.I player with them and put one into my (12).I must have moved it a little in my mouth.The little movement made me choke(噎住) on the coin,(13) I ran into the living room coughing.My mom heard me (14) and ran to me .Before she (15)get to me ,I had one strong cough and swallowed(吞咽) the coin!Once I could (16),I told my mom than I had swallowed a coin.
My mother was very (17).She called up my brother. He drove me to the (18) quickly.T he doctors gave (19) an opeartion(手术) and took the coin out.
It was quite an (20) experience.So when you play with coins,please be careful.11.A.coins B.pictures C.stamps12.A.hand B.wallet C.mouth13.A.so B.but C.or14.A.talking B.coughing C.singing15.A.must B.could C.may16.A.laugh B.speak C.walk17.A.worried B.tired C.bored18.school B.shop C.hospital19.A.her B him C me 20.A.interisting B.unpleasant C.exciting第三大题 补全对话()内填句子A:Hi, Mona! I
didn’t see you last sunday.(21。
?)B:I went to the shopping mall.A:(22.
?)B:I bought nothing.I got angry with the shop assistant.A:(23.
?)B:When i come to her ,she was talking on the phone and didn’他撒野啊word头么。A:(24.
?)B:I said to her ,“Show me the sweater!”But she kept talking on the phone.A:That’s too bad.She shouldn’t make calls at work.But you should say in a more polite way .B:(25.
?)A:You should say,&Could you please show me the sweater?&B:Maybe you are right.帮帮忙呀,求求你们了,我就靠你们了!!先提前说一声谢谢了!!!!!
提问者采纳
2. C 3. C 4. A 5. C 6. C 7. B 8. A 9. A 10. B 11. A 12. A 13. A 14. B 15. B 16. B
17. A 18. C 19. C 20. B 21. Where did you go? 22. What did you buy?23. What happened?24. and then?25. how should i do?
提问者评价
Thank you !!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
1.--Ton played the TV too loud.--Don’t worry.I will ask him to turn it (A).A.down B.up C.on2.--Why his parents let him learn singing?--Maybe his parents think he has a good (C).A.sound B.music C.voice3.It’s impolite (C) others waiting for you.A.keep B.keeping C.to keep4.--(!) did he return it to you?--Last week.A.When B.Why C.Where5.We finished the task three days earlier,(B) he didn’t help us.A.until B.although C.if6.This pari of shoes is a bit big.Could you please show me (C)?A.other pair B.the other pair c.another pair7.Don’t cut in line.You (B) wait for your turn.A.could B should C.might8.He gets excited because he (C) with his favorite singer ten minutes later.A.has met B.would meet C.will meet9.Please put out your cigarette. Smoking (A) here.A.isn’t allowed B.doesn’t allow C.didn’t allow10.Parents should tell their children (B) at a party.A.what they should behave B how they should behave C.how should theyt behave第二大题 完形填空
When I was nine years oid,I was sitting on my brother’s bed and watching a movie.He had a lot of (11) on his bed.I player with them and put one into my (12).I must have moved it a little in my mouth.The little movement made me choke(噎住) on the coin,(13) I ran into the living room coughing.My mom heard me (14) and ran to me .Before she (15)get to me ,I had one strong cough and swallowed(吞咽) the coin!Once I could (16),I told my mom than I had swallowed a coin.
My mother was very (17).She called up my brother. He drove me to the (18) quickly.T he doctors gave (19) an opeartion(手术) and took the coin out.
It was quite an (20) experience.So when you play with coins,please be careful.A11.A.coins B.pictures C.stampsC12.A.hand B.wallet C.mouthA13.A.so B.but C.orB14.A.talking B.coughing C.singingB15.A.must B.could C.mayB16.A.laugh B.speak C.walkA17.A.worried B.tired C.boredC18.school B.shop C.hospitalC19.A.her B him C me B20.A.interisting B.unpleasant C.exciting第三大题 补全对话()内填句子A:Hi, Mona! I
didn’t see you last sunday.(21。 where did you go
?)B:I went to the shopping mall.A:(22. what did you buy
?)B:I bought nothing.I got angry with the shop assistant.A:(23.
?)B:When i come to her ,she was talking on the phone and didn’他撒野啊word头么。A:(24.
?)B:I said to her ,“Show me the sweater!”But she kept talking on the phone.A:That’s too bad.She shouldn’t make calls at work.But you should say in a more polite way .B:(25.
what should I say
?)A:You should say,&Could you please show me the sweater?&B:Maybe you are right.
ACCABCBCABACABBBACCBWhere did you go?what did you bought?Why?And then?What did you do for that?How can I do?
6-10CBCAB 11-15ACABB
16-20BACCB21 Where did you go?22 What did you buy?23 What's the matter with her?24 And then?25 What should I do?
wnm aklw maw amwl m
,mkskd,ms ksm kks
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语回答谢谢 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。